West Valley High Day 35: Duct Tape

Krutz went over to Michelle and began undoing the various instruments of torture. He popped out the ball gag first and then disconnected the pumps from the girl's breasts. He slowly pulled out the twin vibrators and the girl moaned heavily as they were removed. Finally, he unlocked her wrists and ankles and she slumped in the chair as he removed the cuffs. Michelle's head hung down, unable to look at the crowd of students who had witnessed her being tortured.

Susan felt the sticky tape being unwound from her head and she rolled her neck as it was no longer pinned to the pole. Someone removed the breathing tube from her mouth and Susan began breathing normally through her nose. She felt something at her lips and opened them and tasted the warm soup. Brittany whispered in her ear for her to eat and Susan sipped down the soup as her friend fed it to her. She then got to drink an entire can of Diet Coke before she heard the headmaster say "That's enough - on to class". Susan sighed and squirmed in her bindings, resigned to being stuck here for the rest of the day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds