What a Quaint Little Grocery!

"You sure you've been with guys before?" Leo asked. "It's not all that long."

"It's thick!" Bonnie exclaimed as she looked at the odd little man's strange little phallus.

"It is that," Leo agreed as he wrapped his hand around the dusky shaft as best he could. "And it is weird looking too, but while most girls might laugh when they first see it, by the time I get done with them they aren't laughing. Here, hold it for me."

Leo replaced his own hand with that of the teen's, and after Bonnie's pale paw clutched it he felt himself get fully hard.

"Did you really put this in Amber Mason's bottom?" Bonnie asked as she felt the organ throb in her hand. "Doesn't seem possible."

"I don't talk about things I do with ladies, and I would prefer it if they kept our relations to themselves as well," Mr. Cobb explained. "We won't be doing that tonight, but I suspect by the end of summer you might be curious about how it would feel."

"I dunno. I don't even see how I can suck it."

"Only one way to find out,' Leo noted as her put his beefy hands on Bonnie's freckled shoulders and eased her down to her knees. "See how much of it you can get in your mouth."

"Okay," Bonnie mumbled as she came eye level to the shop owner's member with her lips inches away from the head of the monster, a glans that was comically small in relation to the rest of his organ, so truncated that it almost looked like Leo wasn't circumcised.

"Ah, that's my girl," Mr. Cobb sighed as Bonnie's mouth took in the little knob and sucked on it briefly before moving her lips a ways down the thick shaft, commenting with a laugh. "Gonna deep throat me sweetie?"

Leo knew that was not going to happen because even though his erection was barely more than 6" long, the girth was such that most girls only made it halfway down, when the thickness became ever greater down towards the stump hidden in the bush.

"You're a fine cocksucker," Leo noted as the redhead tried her best, her mouth stretched to the limit as she worked on what she could take in. "Look up at me Bonnie. That's my girl."

"So sweet," Leo sighed as he brushed the hair from her eyes while she looked up at him. "I know your mouth is probably getting sore, so why don't I get you up and put you on the table? You do want to know what I feel like in your pussy, don't you?"

Bonnie couldn't answer but let Mr. Cobb reach down under her arms to lift her to her feet, and as he cleared the work table off with a swipe of his arm he indicated she could take off her shorts.

"So cute," Leo said as he looked at the teen's delta, the little fold framed by just a wisp if red hair around the opening, and as he lifted the petite teen up onto the table and spread her legs wide. "Do you taste as sweet as you look."

The answer to the old man's question was apparently yes, judging by the sounds he made after getting down onto his knees and putting Bonnie's legs over his shoulders, and as his slurping and licking gravitated to grunts and muffled snorts while he devoured the tender sex Bonnie started squirming on the table.

"Don't want you to cum yet," Leo said as his knees complained while he rose to his feet, and as he slapped his manhood on the wet opening he added, "That's what this is for."

"Oh!" Bonnie cried out as Mr. Cobb dipped the tip of his dick into her and wiggled it around, and after toying with the girl started to ease a little bit into her, the tightness forcing the old man to stop for fear of cumming.

"You sure you're not a virgin?" Leo asked as he just worked the tip in and out, taking the time to rub his palms up and down the skinny girls' upper torso.

With Bonnie on her back her conical breasts diminished greatly, but her plump strawberry nipples stood up proudly, and after Mr. Cobb teased the buds a bit he took the girl's hand and placed them on her own chest.

"Play with your titties for me," Leo instructed, and as Bonnie plucked her nipples Leo began working more of himself into the tight pussy.

The older man was torn between watching Bonnie massage her titties and observing the way his stout brown weapon was easing into the snug sex, and Bonnie was moaning and writhing as the stubby beer can-like cock threatened to split the tiny teen in two, but Bonnie was not complaining. She was cumming.

His employee was speaking in tongues, squealing and contorting on the table as the meaty monolith fully impaled her. Bonnie's eyes were rolling in her head as he slapped the table in between trying to reach up and claw Leo or anything she could reach, all the while Leo just kept methodically moving his member all the way in and all the way out.

"You like this don't you? You like this as much as I did I bet," Leo claimed as he leaned down and nibbled Bonnie's nipples before telling her to put her arms around his neck.

"Huh?"

"Wrap your arms around my neck," Leo repeated. "Gonna give you a little ride."

After the freckled arms went around his neck Leo gently and effortlessly lifted Bonnie off the table, and after getting a good grip on her pert ass cheeks bent his knees slightly and started easing the teen up and down on his cock.

"Omigod!" Bonnie yelped as she hung on tight to Mr. Cobb's neck, and when the little man kissed her she returned the affection with passion, all the time riding his cock and mumbling incoherently.

"Can't take much more," Bonnie gasped after a couple of minutes of this. "Gonna cum again."

Bonnie did just that, sinking her teeth into Mr. Cobb's collarbone as her body convulsed in his arms, and when she stopped shaking the old man eased her back onto the table.

"YOu didn't cum yet?" Bonnie asked when her boss resumed softly thrusting into her.

"No honey. Had enough?"

"Sorry. Not used to this," Bonnie explained. "Next time I'll do better."

"You did fine honey."

"Cum in my mouth," Bonnie told her boss.

"You sure?" Leo asked, and when the teen nodded Leo pulled his cock out of her, the gaping pussy looking nothing like the tight fold it had just been minutes earlier. "Stay like that. Just turn your head for me."

Leo went over to the side of the table, keeping Bonnie on her back while pushing the tip of his cock between her lips, and while she sucked on the bulb his left thumb and index finger stoked the shaft while his right hand rubbed Bonnie's body.

Leo gently caressed Bonnie from her freckled collarbone, down over the juicy nipples and even massaging her wet armpit while his orgasm neared, and after warning Bonnie he was about to cum, leaned back a bit and started spitting ropes of cum into her mouth, missing a little but hitting the target enough to make the redhead choke a bit before he stopped firing.

Stepping back, Leo admired the sight of the semen Bonnie's hadn't been able to swallow, pour out of the side of her mouth, and after he helped the girl up to a sitting position asked if she was okay.

"Sure," Bonnie replied as she used to back of her hand to wipe her mouth. "That was really something."

"Does that mean you'll be back to work next week?" Leo asked.

"Of course," Bonnie responded as she swung her feet down to the floor, her knees being a little weak forcing her to lean on her boss briefly before getting her clothes back on.

Leo walked the girl to the front door, and chuckled when he saw Bonnie's friend sitting under the tree across the street waiting for her but said nothing, instead going to the cooler and grabbing a quart of beer.

"Here. For the walk home," Leo noted. "Might get the taste of me out of your mouth."

"Thanks, but your cum tasted pretty good Mr. Cobb," Bonnie said as Leo unlocked the door. Um, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"That stuff about you being my back door man?"

"You wouldn't have to. That's up to you."

"I know, but I was wondering," Bonnie mused aloud. "I bet that hurts, doesn't it?"

"Nope."

"Really?"

"Really. Out of all the times I've done it, it's never felt anything but great to me," Leo deadpanned.

"No, I mean..." Bonnie started to say but caught on to her boss's kidding. "I'll think about it. Night."

"Good night honey," Leo said as he let his employee out, and after watching Bonnie waddled over to her friend the shopkeeper shook his head.

"That discretion lasted about a minute," Leo said aloud as he watched the two girls walk in the light mist. "Oh well, as long as I got a good review."

Leo checked the safe and double checked everything before leaving for home, and on the way to his car he found himself singing off-key, "the men don't know but the little girls understand."

***

Thank you for reading.

The song mentioned in the story, "Back Door Man", was written by Willie Dixon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds