• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What a Waste

What a Waste

12

Gretchen and I have been married for about twelve years as of this writing. When we married she was a ravishing twenty-two year old, with waist length auburn hair and a body to die for. For years I enjoyed the looks she got from passing males, proud that she was married to me. And our sex life had been incredible. I would come home from work and she would be waiting to pounce upon me. We must have made love to each other at least once a day on average, and the things she would do to me! Her blowjobs would drive the best of men wild.

As so often happens, however, Gretchen put on a few pounds over the years, and was not quite as fetching as when we first married. My desire for her faded and her desire for sexual activity obviously faded too. I was lucky if we had sex once a month, and wasn't too excited about that when it did happen. I was certainly not very attentive to her needs, and found that I would prefer masturbating to making love to her. Even so, I could never bring myself to say anything to her about it.

Eventually she became distraught about her weight and appearance. She began working out at a local gym with a few of her friends, and made even more friends at the club. Within a few months she had regained her stunning figure and my desire for her returned with a passion. She had started wearing sexy outfits that accented her attributes, and used a bonus check to get a breast enhancement, improving on what nature had already given her. My cock swelled repeatedly when I was around her. But the fact that I had ignored her needs when she was over weight had done its damage. Almost all of my advances were rebuffed with claims of headaches or exhaustion. And then one night she just came out and told me that she was pissed at me for all the nights she was left frustrated when she was "fat". She now found it difficult to become aroused by my attentions because she always recalled her lonely nights.

So, our sex life didn't improve and I found myself even more frustrated than before, because she was so damned HOT now. I masturbated even more than ever, and Gretchen seemed to have little to no interest in sex at all. I may not be as "buff" as I was a decade ago, but I'm still in pretty good shape, and my eight inch member couldn't be hidden. I thought about straying, and there were some women at work that probably would have taken me up on it, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Things went on like this for a few months, and I spent my time fantasizing about the things I would like to do with Gretchen. This would almost invariably lead to masturbation when she wasn't home.

After about six months of this Gretchen's attitude seemed to change, she became friendlier if not more amorous. I had hopes that her memories were fading and that she had forgiven me. Maybe our sex life would soon return to its former glory.

One Friday afternoon I came home to find my weight lifting bench in the living room instead of in the garage. It is one of the benches that have an adjustable backrest, and the backrest was set at about a seventy-degree angle. I stood regarding it curiously for a moment, then turned to go and find Gretchen so I could ask why it was there. But when I turned I found that she had been standing in the doorway from the bedroom, regarding me as I regarded the bench. She was wearing a white sundress made of a lightweight fabric. I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra, because her large brown areolae were clearly visible through the fabric. When she walked towards me the light behind her made it obvious that she wasn't wearing any panties either, as I could see the silhouette of her pubic lips as she was backlit by the light from the windows. My cock began to harden as she silently approached me, drew herself to me and tilted her lovely lips up to kiss me. I whispered to her that I had missed her as I returned her kiss tenderly. She smiled, tracing my manhood with her fingertips through my slacks, "I'm glad. Are you feeling adventurous?" I of course said yes, as I was willing to do anything to make love to her.

Gretchen led me to the weight bench, and then she slowly, seductively removed all of my clothes, tossing them aside. Once I was completely nude, my manhood jutting out proudly in front of me, she pushed me down onto the bench. She went over to the couch and removed leather cuffs from beneath one of the cushions. It had been years since we had played with them. I began to ask her what her plan was, but she just touched her fingers to my lips to hush me as she fastened first my ankles to the legs of the bench, then my wrists to the tops of the vertical supports at the head of the bench. My arms were drawn above and behind me, I was leaned up so that I could see our big screen television. My buttocks were flat on the base of the bench; my cock was straining proudly upwards from my waist.

Gretchen tested my bonds, then she leaned down to kiss me tenderly and at length. She worked her way down my abdomen and began to gently suck on my manhood, dancing her tongue across and around it, then drawing me into her hot silky mouth. I could feel that I was about to receive one of her fantastic blowjobs and I was ecstatic! She softly caressed the sensitive flesh beneath my balls and the inside of my thighs as she worked on me. Damn! I was getting very worked up and began lifting my buttocks off of the bench, preparing to cum violently into her mouth. I was getting so close, I could feel the cum boiling up inside of my hardened cock.....and then the doorbell rang. Oh, shit! Gretchen stood and I asked her to please get rid of whoever it was.

Gretchen laughed softly, then returned to the couch and pulled something else from beneath the cushion, holding it at her side so that I couldn't see it. The doorbell rang again as Gretchen approached me. She held the item where I could see it and I saw what appeared to be a thick, short dildo with straps at its base. She smiled lovingly at me and asked me to open my mouth, leaning in as if she were going to kiss me. I opened my mouth in anticipation. Instead of her tongue dancing with mine, she suddenly pressed the penis gag into my mouth, then secured the straps to my head, drawing them tight. My eyes widened in surprise and shock. I tried to ask her what was going on but all that came out was "MMMppphhh?" Now she laughed more loudly as she pulled away from me. Without answering my implied question, she walked around behind me. In a few seconds I heard the front door open and Gretchen talking to a friend, and I could hear them laughing. I swiveled my head back and forth, trying to see what was happening, but I couldn't see. Then Gretchen walked back into the room, followed by her friend Jennifer. Jennifer glanced at me and shook her head, and I looked pleadingly at Gretchen, thinking "what the fuck?!" As the ladies ignored me, I struggled against my bonds, and tried to reach around and unfasten the leather straps that secured the leather cuffs to my wrists. Without saying a word to me Gretchen went to the mantle over the fireplace and collected five small brass padlocks, which apparently were keyed the same. The Jennifer helped her as they snapped a padlock shut onto each of the leather cuffs securing my wrists and ankles, then one onto the strap fastened at the back of my head, securing the penis gag. Gretchen patted me on the top of my head with a condescending expression on her face, then went back to the mantle and placed the key to the padlocks there. I stopped struggling and sat there perspiring as I tried to contemplate my fate.

Gretchen sat on the couch and Jennifer sat in a chair. They continued their conversation as if I weren't there, making sure to talk about anything other than my predicament or what they had planned. After a few minutes the doorbell rang again. Crap! Gretchen got up and went to the door, and then I heard more voices. This time I recognized the voices of my best friend Dave and his wife Marie, and another of Gretchen's friends, Elizabeth. When they all walked into the living room Dave just looked at me and shook his head as if to say, "What have you gotten yourself into this time, buddy?" Marie on the other hand regarded me with laughing eyes, as if she knew something that I didn't, saying, "Oh, don't get up Paul, its OK." Then she reached down and batted my hard cock back and forth a couple of times, and without looking at me again said, "what a waste." What the hell did that mean?

Over the next half-hour or so, several more people showed up, some that I knew others that I didn't. Bloody hell! I kept thinking, I'm gonna get her back when this is over! I was sitting here in my own living room, bound and gagged with a rubber cock, my own eight inch member throbbing uncontrollably in spite of my embarrassment while over a dozen people conversed and stole nervous or amused glances at my predicament. Shit, shit, shit!

After about five minutes the final guest arrived. I closed my eyes when I heard Deirdre's voice at the door. She was Gretchen's oldest friend. They had gone to college together and Deirdre had never forgiven me for taking her friend's attention away from her when we married. She hated me and I hated her. When I'd met Gretchen, Deirdre had a great body, but she too had put on a little weight over the years. She was still quite attractive and her body was still desirable, but I couldn't stand the sight of her because of the constant vitriol she threw at me every time she was around.

The love of my life and the bane of my existence entered the room together. Gretchen stood at my feet and announced that everyone was here and the "show" was about to begin. Without another word she took the padlock key from the mantle, walked around to my head, unlocked and removed the padlock securing the strap to the penis gag, but didn't remove the gag. She stood there just above me and waited.

Deirdre walked around into my view. She was wearing a top that showed off her now plump breasts and what appeared to be a mini-skirt. Without even looking at me she straddled my midsection and guided my manhood into her sex. She hadn't been wearing any panties. When she first straddled me I tried to move away, the thought of her on me was repulsive. But it was no use. She had to take her time to work my large cock into her pussy until I finally felt her flesh against my balls. She sat there for a moment, adjusting herself to me. She sighed and looked over my head to Gretchen; "This is the only thing about him that is worth a damn." She began working herself up and down on my cock, and then started rotating and thrusting forward and back, using me against my will. Damnit! I hated her and had often told my buddies that, "I wouldn't fuck her with somebody else's dick." Yet she had a very nice pussy and definitely knew how to use it. She really felt good. Talk about mixed feelings. My thoughts ranged from, "Get your fat ass off of me!" to "Oh, damn that feels so good", to "Fucking bitch!" and, "Oh, man, its been such a long time."

She was obviously enjoying it too, in spite of her hatred of me. It was also obvious that she could see the confusion in my eyes and my expressions. I watched as she moaned with her eyes closed, then looked down at my face and laughed. She reached out and squeezed my face, saying, "Asshole". That was the last thing she said to me and the last touch with anything besides her sex until she was finished.

Which wasn't for awhile. I had always been blessed with respectable staying power. Deirdre got her rhythm going and soon was pounding herself onto my cock, massaging her breasts as she did so. She was moaning in pleasure and finally cried out as her orgasm coursed through her. I figured that was the end of it, but she continued, although she did slow her motions for a few moments while she recovered. Then she motioned for a guy named Jeff to come over and stand behind her for support. He held her in his arms as she began to frantically ride me, "Uuuunnnngggghhhhh.....fuck......yes.......uuuunnnnggghhhAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She grasped Jeff's arms as she came violently again. I could feel the muscles in her vagina grasping me repeatedly as she thrust herself onto me. I moaned around the rubber cock in my mouth. I wanted to say something, but it was wide enough to keep my lips stretched and it filled enough of my mouth to prevent me from doing anything other that moan and groan.

Deirdre stopped moving, letting her weight rest on my hard-on. She looked over at Gretchen and between gasps for air asked, "what the hell does it take?" I was definitely puzzled by that question. I knew she didn't give a damn about my pleasure. After resting for a moment she started in again, fucking me slowly, grasping my cock with her pussy and gyrating. I heard her groan in satisfaction. I was certainly feeling it too. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. She felt so damned good. The bitch.

I looked around the room in awe. Everyone was watching the show that I seemed to be the center of. But a couple of the guys were openly masturbating, and Marie was sitting on Dave's lap, fully clothed, grinding against him. Most of the rest of them were sitting watching, intrigued but nervous.

Finally I felt my balls tighten up and the cum swelling through my member. I think I screamed into the gag as I came. This situation was so intense...I shot load after load into her hot sex. Rather than slow down and stop the evil Deirdre quickened her pace, fucking me violently. I had just cum and was extremely sensitive. My head thrashed back and forth and I pleaded with my eyes as she laughed and kept going. A moment later she began thrusting forward and back, working her clit with my cock, "Oh, yeah...I'm cumming again!" She rode her climax out and then slowly stood, having to be supported by Jeff on her shaky legs.

I felt Gretchen manipulating the headrest on the weight bench, then felt my head and upper body being lowered until I was staring directly up at the ceiling. Gretchen smiled down at me, then disappeared from my sight. She was soon replaced in my sight by Deirdre, who asked, "Ever heard of a creampie, dickhead?" My eyes widened as she unceremoniously yanked the gag from my mouth...yes, I had head of a creampie before. She laughed and swung her right leg over my head, then lowered her sex to my mouth, "Eat up Paulie, its snack time." She pressed downward on her abdomen and suddenly my ejaculate was filling my mouth in globs of goo. She rubbed her crotch back and forth across my face as I cleaned her, her fat puffy pussy lips enveloping my lips and nose. She was fucking my face, using me as she would a dildo.

As I was taking in this new experience, I could feel Gretchen's familiar touch on my manhood. She pulled it this way and that way; I wondered what the hell she was doing. Then I felt something hard being slid down over my testicles and then something else hard over the rest of my cock. I heard a click. I could feel my cock being pulled back and forth again, but I couldn't feel Gretchen's hands on me anymore!

It became obvious to me that Deirdre wanted another orgasm out of this, and I decided that the quickest way to get her off of me was to give it to her. I began darting my tongue across her swollen clit, she stopped fucking my face and sighed, grabbing my hair and pulling my face to her pussy tightly. I was getting aroused again, my cock hardening again, and shit! Why couldn't I get hard? Oh, shit...she wouldn't!

Deirdre cried out in another shuddering orgasm, grasping my hair in her fingers as she did so. Her fingers tightened and she pulled me firmly against her soaking wet pussy. I couldn't breathe. Just as I was starting to get desperate she finally let go and my head dropped with a thud back onto the headrest. She stood and walked away shakily. Gretchen reappeared and pushed the gag back into my mouth, despite my protests. Then she lifted the headrest back up to its highest setting again.

I immediately looked down and confirmed my worst fears. Fastened securely to my straining cock was a CB-3000 chastity tube. Oh my God. What the hell was going on? I looked at Gretchen pleading with that question in my eyes.

She reached down and smacked my cock, causing it to flop against my thigh inside its cage. Then she picked up the TV remote then addressed the others, "Well, now you've seen what my loving husband CAN do. But that apparently isn't what he wants. Apparently he doesn't want MY pussy. He prefers himself." What? What was she talking about?

Gretchen pressed a button on the remote and the TV came on. She turned to me briefly, "I got sick of going to bed wanting you, and when I figured out what you preferred I put a camera in our bedroom, darling." Then she pressed the play button for the DVD player. Suddenly everyone I knew, a few people I didn't, and I were watching a video of me lying on our bed. I was nude and my legs were lifted up over my head and anchored to the headboard. I wanted to cry as I watched the familiar scene of me stroking my cock frantically until I shot cum into my mouth. As the jets of semen flowed into my mouth and across my face on the TV screen, laughter erupted in the room. I know I was crimson in embarrassment.

For the next half-hour my loving wife regaled us with visions of my masturbating on different occasions, all caught on video. I was crying tears of pain and shame, and some of the others were crying tears from laughter. I closed my eyes, trying to block it all out, but soon felt Gretchen slapping me hard across the face, "You WILL watch this."

After the film was over Gretchen looked at me and spoke, anger welling up in her voice, "For all those years you didn't want me because I'd put on a few pounds." I wanted to say something to defend myself and to tell her that it wasn't just a few pounds, that it wasn't my fault, but I couldn't say anything. She continued, "Then I found out that you'd rather jack off instead of make love to me. Now that I've lost my weight, you want me again. Well, NOW you won't be doing either unless I let you." She lifted my caged cock again. "And what's more, you are going to pay, not me. Not this time."

She motioned to Marcus, a tall black co-worker of hers. He walked over to her and she lifted her face to kiss him. They held each other and kissed some more. NO! Stop it! She unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a very well developed chest and a six pack. He lifted her dress over her head, exposing her full breasts and her hardened nipples. She was very aroused. This can't be happening! She dropped to her knees and lowered his pants as me and everyone else watched. She slowly lowered his boxer briefs and revealed his cock. I heard some of the women gasp, and one of the men said, "Holy shit." My eyes widened. The thick, fleshy member hung down from his crotch, the bulbous head ending almost at his knees. Gretchen reached up and tried to place her hands around it, but her fingertips just barely met when she did so. She gently caressed its length with her fingernails and lifted it up so that she could suck on the head. He and I both moaned. Him in pleasure, me in panic. I thrashed around and moaned violently, "MMMPPGGGGHHHHH!! UNNNGGGUUHHHGGGHHH!!. I was trying to say no as vehemently as I could. Without looking at me Gretchen reached over and grasped my balls, twisting them until I was moaning in pain, "Shut the fuck up." Deadpan. Her seriousness unmistakable.

She continued to minister to Marcus' cock until it stood quite erect, throbbing in anticipation. In spite of myself, my manhood was trying desperately to harden also, and throbbed against its prison. Gretchen stood and walked to my head, releasing the headrest again, but not gently this time. My head dropped suddenly and bounced off of the headrest as it fell to the lowest setting. The gag was pulled from my mouth with a pop. Without a word she lowered herself over me so that she was in a sixty-nine position with me. I was quite impressed that she now fit comfortably between the bars of the weight bench. Her sweet sex was now directly above me. I strained my head upwards and began licking it, trying to prove that I could please her in hopes that she wouldn't take on the monster she had just recently released from Marcus' pants. She ground her pussy against my face, saying, "Get used to that jerk off. It's the most you are going to get for quite awhile." Suddenly Marcus appeared in my view, his thick hardened cable jutting proudly from his midsection. He reached down and spread Gretchen's butt cheeks, guiding his cock into her sweet sex that I was trying to attend to. My vision now included only my wife's tender, fleshy pussy and his hard black member. I watched as the swollen head of his cock parted the equally swollen lips of her sex. He gently pushed forward, and slowly disappeared into her until his big hairy sack slapped me in the face. He was now fully buried in my wife, who was groaning with pleasure. The huge member above me slowly withdrew from her until the head pulled out with a plop, resting on my face. Marcus grabbed it and began thrusting it into her again, more quickly this time. He increased his tempo until he had achieved a rhythm, slamming into her over and over and over again, his balls slapping me in the face each time, an added insult to the shame I was feeling. I heard Gretchen crying out, "Uuuuunnnngggghhhhh....oooohhhhhhhh....oohhhhh.....mmmmmpppgggghhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She screamed out in joy as the first of several climaxes coursed through her body. She was having orgasms that ran into other orgasms. I could feel her breath on my poor imprisoned cock through the vent holes in the cage. She grasped the underside of my thighs desperately with her hands, digging her fingernails into my flesh and drawing blood.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What a Waste

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds