What about the Fifth Generation?

He sighed deeply: "Then later she went off to Europe with the family and married your father, the psycho. When she finally broke up with him and came back to the US with you, we got together and fucked a number of times. I do believe you were in bed with us for several sessions, and I know for sure that things had to be put on temporary hold more than once for you to nurse. Her damned hubby had done some deep, irremediable damage to her - must have used violent buttfucking as a punishment - she never could bring herself to do that anymore with me, although it had been a major activity up to then. But other stuff was still fine."

"After Beata and I had been fucking three or four times per week in my office for some months, she bragged about it, and all her orgasms, to Caroline. One day shortly after that, at a run, Caroline had just gotten her first vehicle, a little blue Toyota pickup, which she showed off to me. I told her she needed a sheet of plywood in the truck-bed to protect the paint, she asked if I could help her make one, I said sure and that I had a spare sheet of plywood at home."

He grinned, just short of a smirk: "She came over that Saturday - we made the liner, climbed into the hot tub with beers in hand, and wound up fucking in the tub. She spent the whole night - another batch of virginities, lost forever. I persuaded her to let me shave her that first night, even though she really did like her patch. Which eventually led to my shaving her sister, meaning your Mom, as well - a little sibling rivalry can be a good thing on occasion! With some effort, I managed to keep both your mom and your aunt -AKA Mom's sister- reasonably happy, but they eventually wandered off to distant schools and I've not had any sort of return matchup with either... which is monumentally too damn bad! Both were superb."

Edward stopped, stared out the window for a long moment, then turned his gaze to Jeannie and asked "Well, MiLady, will that do? Not all the gore, but some of it. Four generations in toto. What questions has it raised? Your turn!"

She looked at him sideways for a second, then stood up, turned to face him squarely. "Only two, I think." She stopped talking: he waited a moment, then asked "What?"

Facing him, in one short flurry of motions she stripped off her tank top, kicked her sandals into the corner, and stepped out of her shorts. She stood there naked, watching as he tried to come to grips with the view.

She was stunning - gravity-ignoring half-cup breasts with pea-sized translucent pink nipples, a smooth, flat belly, deep navel, and perfectly shaved pubic area. She let him gawp for several seconds, then smiled rather innocent-sweetly and said "Question number one: is there room for another member in your IttyBittyTittyBrigade and Shaved Pussy clubs?"

He managed to gather enough wits to reply: "Um. Yes, indeed. Particularly for anyone so beautifully qualified. Membership is not a problem. Both clubs." Then, finally lifting his gaze to meet and lock with hers, he sputtered, "And the second question is...?"

She almost simpered. "You come VERY highly recommended by my female relatives... apparently by ALL of them! Every damn one!" She reached for his hand, and he let her pull him to his feet. Her free hand settled on his belt buckle. "Question number two is best asked and answered with you in the nude. Care to help me?"

She unbuckled the belt, began work on the snaps. He stripped off his tee-shirt, flung it atop her little clothing pile, kicked off his shoes, shimmied to help her remove his outer shorts and underwear. His cock stood up proudly, bobbing slightly with his pulse.

"Goodness!" she said, grinning widely. "How nice! Still thinks he's a high-schooler, does he?" Edward nodded: she used one finger to twang the erection, then said softly, seriously, "You come very highly recommended in general, but especially so as to things oral and anal. In fact, as I told you, my three consultants say you should be declared a national treasure for your pussy-eating abilities. And likewise for your approach to anal. So they tell me."

She laid a fingertip atop his helmet, pressed, held it so.

"Mister Edward, I have had my share of boyfriends and lovers - not a huge number yet, but SOME, and I feel distinctly deprived in the oral arena - I've never even come close to having an orgasm that way, despite what the manuals and my friends - and RELATIVES!- all say. I've never even tried anything anal. And –- like others before me, I seem to have this astounding crush on you!"

Pensively, looking into his eyes, she asked "So–- would it be possible to schedule a few lessons, some classes, on those two topics in particular? You certainly seem to be fully capable regardless of your age. And believe me, I could not care any less about THAT so long as things work properly! The question is, are you willing to entertain another student?"

Then, giggling, "That would make five generations for you... amazing. Perhaps it's a world record? We could Google it!"

Edward finally was back in command of his senses and abilities. With one sweep of his arm he cleared half the big table. He then picked her up and sat her in the expanse of varnished maple.

"School is now in session, madam... as requested."

"Oh, goody" was her last coherent utterance for quite some time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 708 milliseconds