• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Are Friends For?

What Are Friends For?

123

I recently read that the most popular fantasy for married men is for the man to watch his wife having sex with another man. That may or may not be true, but the suggestion gave me the idea for this story.

It's a story of great friendship, sexy wives, and voyeurism. And it's a story with a twist.

I hope you enjoy it.

* * *

It was a bright Saturday morning, and I lay awake in bed watching my wife through half-open eyes. She had just stepped out of the shower and she walked across the bedroom naked, except for a towel wrapped around her wet hair. In the eight years we have been married she hasn't put on any weight at all, and still retains her youthful figure. She's a five-foot-five brunette, narrow waist, and a nice tight ass. Her breasts are not too big, but they are extremely sensitive, and I've learned how to bring her to orgasm simply by sucking and playing with her nipples.

My name is Jim Nolans and I never tire of watching my wife, Pat, especially when she's naked. I'm 31 years old and Pat is a year younger. Because Pat's kept in good shape, I try to do the same, so I haven't put on much weight since our wedding either. I get to the gym once or twice a week, but my favorite exercise is in the bedroom, on top of my sweet wife. A few minutes of fast thrusting into her willing body burns off a couple of hundred calories.

She was unaware of me watching as she applied skin cream to her legs. I felt myself getting turned-on as she bent and stooped to apply the cream, giving me a great view of her legs and ass. She was a vision of naked loveliness.

"Why don't you come back to bed?" I asked hopefully.

"Oh, hi Honey," she answered, turning around to face me. "I didn't know you were awake."

"You're looking especially hot today."

"Thanks," she smiled. "I'm glad you still like my looks after all these years."

"So, why don't you come back to bed? I'll show you how much I like your looks."

She looked at me for a long moment, to see if I was serious. Then she smiled again.

"Why do you want me to come back to bed?" she asked mischievously.

"Oh, I dunno. Lie down beside me and we'll wait and see what comes up."

She smiled knowingly. "OK, give me a second."

I was more than a little surprised at her fast agreement. Pat is not a morning person, if you know what I mean. In the evenings, she'll fuck no problem. Even occasionally in the afternoon I can get her into bed when she's in the mood. But almost never in the morning; that's just the way she is and it's not an issue with us. I get as much sex as I want, so who cares what time of the day it is? So her willingness to get back into bed this morning was unexpected.

Pat picked up an electric hair dryer, took the towel off from around her head, and began to blow-dry her hair. Now that I knew what lay ahead, watching her dry her hair made me more excited. This fuck was a pleasant surprise. What a great way to start a day!

She switched off the hair dry and walked over to the bed, walking as smooth as a cat. She slipped into bed beside me and snuggled close. She smelled clean and sweet and her soft flesh felt divine.

"OK, big guy, what did you have in mind?" she whispered into my ear.

I was pleased, yet puzzled, by this unusually sexy behavior so early in the morning. "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" I asked jokingly. "My wife never wants to fuck at this time of the day."

"There's a first time for everything, Honey", and she bit me lightly on the ear lobe.

"True enough, Baby, so let's get to it." I twisted one of her nipples, firmly without causing pain, just the way I knew she liked it. She responded by reaching down and grabbing my cock, which was still not fully erect.

"Hmm, I can feel that you need a bit more encouragement," she whispered as she stroked my cock. "Leave it to me."

She threw back the bed sheet that was covering us and slithered quickly down my body. I felt my cock engulfed in the warm wetness of her mouth and murmured my pleasure. Pat has many fine talents, and one of those is her ability to suck my cock. She worked her magic with her hands and her mouth and within a minute or so my cock was fully erect.

"Lie back and relax, Honey," she said softly, "this is my treat." She pulled herself back up the bed and swung her legs over my body, straddling me. This was also very unusual, as she normally liked a lot of foreplay, including me performing oral sex on her, before she was ready for penetration. But today she was ready and I hadn't done anything for her. She raised herself high up on her knees, guided my stiff cock to her pussy, stroked the tip back and forward a few times, placed the tip right at the entrance, then slowly settled back down, impaling herself on me.

I was watching her face the whole time, and saw an expression of blissful contentment. She settled back until her buttocks were resting on my thighs, and my cock was fully inside her. I reached up and took hold of her breasts, which were within easy reach. I twisted her nipples back and forward in opposite directions, causing her to draw in her breath sharply.

Pat rose up and down a few times, letting my cock almost slip out before lowering her hips to re-impale herself. I let go of her nipples and cupped my hands under her ass, taking some of her weight on my arms as she rose and fell. She leaned forward and kissed me hard on the mouth, pushing her tongue deep inside. I sucked on her tongue and used my hands to encourage her hips to move faster. I felt her vagina muscles tighten their grip on my cock.

I came much faster than normal, pushing my hips upward as she was thrusting downward. The only sounds in the bedroom were of the heavy breathing through our noses and rhythmic squishing sounds as I added a load of semen to her already-wet hole. When she felt my orgasm pass she slowed down, resting her body in my chest, my cock slowly wilting inside her. When my limp member finally popped out of her vagina, she gave me a final quick kiss on the lips and headed for the bathroom.

A few minutes later she came back to bed having washed and cleaned herself between her legs. She snuggled into me once more and whispered, "I don't think I've wished you 'Good morning' yet."

"Oh yes, you have," I replied and gave her an affectionate peck on the cheek. "You just didn't use words."

"What a great way to start a day. We should do it more often."

"I agree. The more often the better, as far as I'm concerned."

Pat murmured her approval. "I think this will be a great day after such a wonderful start." She remained silent for a few moments then added, "I've invited Mae over this afternoon for a swim and a barbecue. I hope you don't mind."

Mae Hayes is Pat's best friend. They have been friends since first-grade and went through their entire school years together. When Mae married Ron Hayes, Pat had been Maid-of-honor and I had been Best Man. We spend a lot of time socializing together as a foursome.

Mae and Ron Hayes are from Guyana, the former colony once known as British Guiana on the coast of South America. Guyana has a very racially mixed population, with large numbers of British, Indian, African, and native-American people. The inter-marriage over two centuries has produced many attractive people, and both Mae and Ron fall into that category. Mae is about 5-feet 8 inches tall, about four inches shorter than Ron and me. Her skin is coffee colored, her hair jet black and curly, her eyes deep brown. Although her heritage is mostly British, you can tell that her ancestry includes both Indian and African people. With her height, and her lithe body, she turns the head of most men wherever she goes. I've never heard her swear, never heard her make an off-color joke. She is quiet and reserved. She oozes class and dignity ... as well as sex appeal.

I've had the 'hots' for Mae ever since I met her, but have never tried anything with her, mostly out of deep respect for the close friendship she has for my wife, but also because she's never given me the slightest bit of encouragement. A light kiss on the cheek and a hug on holidays or birthdays is the most physical contact I've ever had with Mae. Our friendship with the Hayes couple has always been purely platonic.

"Is Ron still in Hong Kong?" I asked.

"Yes. He's already been away for about ten weeks and is not due back for at least another month. I think Mae is getting fed-up with being alone, and that's why I invited her over." If her friend was unhappy, Pat would do anything to help.

"That's fine with me, Honey. I enjoy Mae's company, and I can appreciate how she must feel after being alone for ten weeks."

"Let's just keep today simple, Jim. A few drinks, a swim in the pool, a bit of steak on the grill, and I'll make a salad. That should do it."

"No problem. What time will Mae be here?"

"I told her to come around 2PM. We'll have a nice relaxing afternoon."

We both got out of bed and Pat started to dress as I headed for the shower. I was feeling in good spirits. That was because of the sex I'd just enjoyed with my sexy wife, but I realized that I was also looking forward to spending some time with classy, attractive Mae. Pat was right; it was going to be a great day.

* *

By coincidence, I was in the living room at the front of the house when Mae arrived. I watched through our large window as Mae pulled into the driveway in her silver Mercedes CLK convertible. She got out of her car and I got a full-length view of her. She was wearing a pink sun visor and huge sunglasses. Barely enclosing her full breasts was a matching pink halter top which showed a generous amount of cleavage. A pair of very short white shorts and pink sandals completed the outfit. She looked good, really good.

Mae looked even better when she leaned over the car to collect her belongings from the back seat. I got an eye popping view of her delightful ass as she bent over the side of the car. She took a few seconds to collect a large tote bag, giving me plenty of time to admire her legs and shape. I had never really seen Mae's legs before. Anytime I'd been in her company she had worn jeans, or long pants, or a dress. The tiny shorts she was wearing today showed her legs perfectly. Her legs and ass were spectacular! I gave a low whistle of appreciation and went to the front door to greet her.

"Mae's here," I called over my shoulder to Pat as I opened the door.

When Mae saw me she gave a wide smile, showing white, even teeth. "Hello handsome," she called cheerfully in her Guyanese accent as she walked in the door. She dropped her tote bag on the floor and gave me a huge hug and planted a kiss firmly on my cheek. I could feel her soft breasts pressing into my chest. "How's my favorite host today?" she asked, pulling back slightly, but still leaving her hands on my hips.

"I'm doing great, gorgeous, especially after that hug and kiss. And may I tell you that you're looking especially delightful today; very yummy indeed."

"Aw, aren't you nice!" she cried, and gave me another hug. This time she kissed me quickly on the lips. "You're such a charmer." It was the first time ever that Mae had kissed me on the lips, and it was a pleasant, soft surprise.

Pat appeared on the scene just as Mae kissed me. "OK you two, break it up," she said jokingly. "No smooching unless I get my share."

Mae laughed, moved away from me, and the two friends hugged each other in greeting, kissing each other on the cheeks.

"Jim just paid me a nice compliment, so I rewarded him with a hug and a kiss. I know that you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind," replied Pat. "We've been friends forever, so what's mine is yours. And he was right to pay you a compliment. You're looking great today."

Mae giggled. "You'd better be careful what you're saying. Jim's a handsome man, and I haven't been with a man for over ten weeks. By the time Ron gets home, I think I might have forgotten what a wife is supposed to do for her husband."

Pat laughed at that. "Don't worry Mae, I'm sure sex is like riding a bicycle; once learned you never forget how to do it. Anyway c'mon in and make yourself at home. Jim, Honey, would you like to get us a drink?"

The two wives walked toward our patio. Without them being aware, I watched them walk away from me, admiring the slim bodies and nice asses. I was also more than a little surprised at how Mae had acted and spoken. The kiss on my lips and the reference to sex were both out of character for her. Maybe the long absence of her husband was making her horny, I wondered.

I knew what the women liked to drink, so I poured Barbados rum and cola for Mae, adding lime juice and plenty of ice. On an impulse, I added an extra shot of rum to Mae's drink. For Pat, I poured a large glass of white wine, adding some ice to keep it cool. I cracked a beer for myself. As I walked toward the patio door, carrying the drinks on a tray, I could see the women sitting outside, huddled together in conversation. When I opened the door and went outside they moved apart.

"Here we are ladies, just what you need on a warm day like today." I passed out the drinks, and Mae took a deep sip of her rum and cola.

"Ah, perfect," she murmured, savoring the tangy flavors. "This'll make me relax."

"There's more when that one's done, Mae."

"Thanks Jim." She put her drink down. "OK, I'm going to change into my swimsuit. I want to lie and catch some rays. Thanks for inviting me over. I really needed some company." Mae rose from her chair and strolled back into the house.

"What we you two conspiring about when I was mixing the drinks?" I asked Pat.

"It was just girl talk. I'm glad we invited her over; I think she needs a break. She's looking good today, don't you think?"

"She looks like a million dollars. I've never seen her look better. I hadn't realized that she has such great legs. I hope she wears shorts more often."

"Yup, Mae's quite the looker. I'm surprised you haven't noticed that before."

"Oh, I've noticed alright, it's just that she's here on her own for the first time, and she seems to have come out of her shell a bit without Ron being here. She seems more outgoing today. Ron's a lucky guy." I tried not to sound too enthusiastic about our beautiful visitor.

"Well, I'm going in to change too. We'd better be careful today as that's a hot sun. We'll need lots of suntan lotion." Pat rose from her chair and went into the house. I took another sip of my beer, and wondered what Mae would look like in her swimsuit.

I sat alone for a few minutes, watching the water sparkle in the pool and listening to the birds. It was a superb summer day and I was looking forward to spending it with two bikini-clad women. When I heard the patio door open I looked up and saw Mae reappear from the house. I nearly dropped my beer.

She was wearing an all white bikini and, contrasted against her coffee-colored skin, she looked awesome. She could see me gaping at her and smiled slightly, but otherwise pretended not to notice my reaction. She took another mouthful of her rum drink. She squinted up at the sky to check the location of the sun, then dragged a long lounge around so that she could lie and get the full effect of the sun's rays.

"Is it OK if I lie on this lounge, Jim?" she asked. "I won't be in anyone's way here?"

"That's fine, Mae. Lie anywhere you want." I was trying hard not to stare. I kept mentally reminding myself that Mae was my wife's best friend, and my best buddy's wife. What I was thinking about Mae was definitely out of line. I told myself to get a grip of my hormones. Mae lay down on the lounge, stretching her body out like a cat. It was the sexiest real-life scene I'd ever watched.

The patio door opened and Pat reappeared. She hadn't changed into her swimsuit after all. She was holding her cell-phone and shrugged her shoulders in exasperation.

"I just got a text from my hairdresser," she said with a sigh. "I've been bugging them for an appointment for my hair and fingernails, and they just texted me to say that they have a cancellation. I need to go there right now."

"Forget it," I said. "Go sometime next week. Stay here, relax and enjoy the sunshine."

"No," she said slowly. "If I pass this up it'll be another week or more, and my hair will be a bigger mess than it is now." She started keying into her phone. "I'm telling them I'll be right over."

"Jeez, Pat, we have company."

"I'm sorry, Honey. I'll only be a couple of hours. You don't mind, do you Mae?"

"Don't mind me, Baby" Mae answered in her lilting Caribbean accent. "I'm gonna lie here and mellow in the sun, and if Jim keeps my glass topped up with that fine rum, I'll be in seventh heaven. Go get your hair done, girl. We women know how important that is."

"Jim, when I get back I'll be hot and needing something long."

"Long Island iced tea?" I suggested.

Mae let out a loud guffaw. "Jim, you're so cute. Your gorgeous wife asks for something long and you offer her a cocktail!" she laughed. "You got it half right. A cock-tail is what she'll want," she giggled, putting strong emphasis on the first syllable.

I had deliberately avoided making the easy joke at Pat's request about needing 'something long', as I didn't want to embarrass either of the two women. But here was the normally shy and demure Mae making the joke for me. She was full of surprises today.

Pat laughed along with Mae. "OK, I'll be back as soon as I can. Jim, Honey, look after our guest while I'm gone. Here's the suntan lotion. Make sure that you put plenty on. And make sure that Mae puts it on too. Her skin doesn't burn easily, but we can't be too careful these days." Pat leaned over and kissed me softly on the mouth. "Relax and enjoy yourself, Honey, and I'll be back soon." She handed me the bottle of suntan lotion, called a quick farewell to Mae, then dashed away.

Suddenly, Mae and I were alone.

Mae was lying face down, stretched out on the lounge, resting her head on her folded arms, her eyes closed. I began to apply suntan lotion to my arms and legs, watching Mae the whole time. I could blatantly ogle her body now, without her knowing. Her long back tapered in nicely at her waist, and her gorgeous ass curved upward from the waist. The material of her swim suit hugged her butt nicely, and I could see the space between her cheeks. The swimsuit was cut high at the hips, making her legs look even longer than they did in her shorts. In a word, she was breathtaking, and I stared and stared at her legs and ass. I found myself wondering how often my buddy Ron fucked her, and what her favorite position was. Horrified, I realized that my cock was beginning to stiffen.

Oh fuck, this is too dangerous I thought, and I got up and walked around the pool, pretending to be busy. I was beginning to worry that I might do something really stupid.

I looked back at Mae lying in on her stomach in the sun and remembered Pat's warning about sunburn. I walked back toward her and picked up the bottle of suntan lotion.

"Put on some suntan lotion, Mae, otherwise you'll get burned."

May didn't look up. "Be a sweetheart and put it on for me, Jim. I can't reach my back to put it on myself."

"OK, sure," I gulped. This could be fucking fatal, I thought.

"Thanks, you're a sweetie," she murmured, and she reached behind her back with both hands and unfastened her bra strap. The straps fell to the side. "That should make it easier for you." She settled her head back on her folded arms and closed her eyes again.

With my cock beginning to stiffen once more, and a bulge showing in my shorts, I was glad to kneel down at the side of the lounge. I squeezed a ribbon of lotion up and down her back, put down the bottle, and began to spread the lotion onto her skin. I began at the shoulders, and worked my way down the back of her arms. Working slowly, I moved down her back, spreading the lotion while at the same time I used my fingers to give the skin and flesh a gentle massage. I worked down her back to her waist, right where the swell of her ass began. The temptation to slide my hands under her swimsuit and massage her ass was almost overwhelming.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Are Friends For?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds