What Could Go Wrong?

"I think it's gonna have to be a dare," Bill said, glumly, knowing full well that as a pledge he was going to have to take one for the upper classman Tom. "What'll it be?"

Tammy thought for a second, then smiled. "Twenty jumping jacks, just as you are!" she declared proudly.

Bill couldn't have been more embarrassed, his dinky willy bouncing up and down like a spring each time. Tammy was laughing and even Hilde chuckled a bit. The guys were silent but Brent looked pleased and Sam amused. Tom was undecipherable.

Bill took his seat and the cads were dealt again. This time Tammy took the fall, and there was nothing she could do about it. She stood up on her chair and slid her thong off, revealing an entirely trimmed vagina, wet with juices from the game and opening a little in her excitement. She turned around quickly, revealing her cute little butt, before sitting down. The guys were high fiving again, having seem a pretty sight and being one hand away on our side now from getting us all to streak.

As the cards fell, this time it was Tammy, again, with Bill the best hand among the guys. The tables had been turned. "Dare, I assume, Tammy?" he asked?

"Dare," she said, defiantly.

"Ok, well then I think you'll enjoy this one." He looked at Sam, who was sitting next to Tammy. "Give Sam a hand job."

"No way!" Tammy screamed. "Not in a million years."

"Ok, then I guess Monica is getting naked and you're all taking a lap," Bill said. Sam looked on, smiling from ear to ear.

"But that's just too far," Tammy reasoned. "I don't think it's fair."

"Why not?" Bill asked.

"It, it's just . . ," Tammy sputtered.

"C'mon," Tom chimed in, the voice of reason, "I bet he's about to blow anyways, won't take long at all."

Tammy was crying now, but she was defeated. She scooted her chair over to Sam's, and looked in his eyes first and then away. His crotch was under the table so I couldn't see, but I could tell by his face that she had started. It was awkward, us just sitting there, while she ran her hand up and down his average sized cock, him groaning louder and louder in pleasure. I looked away for a second, and saw Hilde still sitting on Brent's lap, but I noticed his hands were now resting on her legs, his palms on her thighs, not too far from her naked slit. She had shifted back a bit on his lap, and he cock was now under her perfect butt, like a proper lap dance, only she wasn't moving much. Not knowing if I should say anything there, I looked back at Tammy and Sam. I could only track the speed of Tammy's tugging on Sam by her upper arm as it darted up and down, and she seemed to be going faster and faster until after a few minutes Sam shouted "oh!" and Tammy darted back, up and out of her chair, oblivious to her state of undress. Sam must have spurted. He jumped up too, and ran behind the bar to grab a paper towel roll. He cleaned himself off, tossed the scraps in the trash, and offered the roll to Tammy. She took a few too and cleaned her hand off. Sam's willy was flaccid now, and starting to shrink. Noticing this, he sat down quickly, as did Tammy.

Tom dealt the cards and Bill wound up with the low hand, Hilde with the high. Everyone looked at Hilde for her instruction, since Bill would have to take a dare. I think the rest of the table notice now that Brent's hands were inches away from Hilde's snatch, and she was grinding on his large member with each movement of her ass. Nobody said anything, though. It was her turn to pick for Bill, and she looked sympathetically at Tammy, remembering what Bill had made her do, before pronouncing his sentence. "I think Sam cleaned up pretty well there, but maybe we need to make sure he's not still dripping. Why don't you do a second cleanup job. With your mouth." Bill just stared a Hilde in disbelief, and I was shocked too. My sweet Hilde, never one for locker room talk or even to say anything raunchy, was asking Bill to put his mouth around Sam's still sticky dick. When Bill didn't say anything, Hilde continued "I guess it's that, or the naked lap for all the boys. Where everyone can see you." Bill got the message there, and bowed his head, defeated.

"How, um, for how long -"

"Until Tammy says it's clean and not sticky anymore, how's that?" Tammy seemed happy with that, smiling now.

"Fine," Bill muttered, softly. He walked over to Sam, who seemingly had no say in the matter. Bill got down on his knees, his head on a level with Sam's soft manhood, and bent in close. He was like a real life Zeno's Paradox, getting half way and then halfway and then halfway again, until he was just barely not touching Sam. Finally, his tongue darted out and ran over the length of Sam's cock. Bill's face scrunched up in disgust, Sam's in pleasure.

"No no," said Hilde, "I said 'mouth,' not 'tongue.'"

"No way!" said Bill, realizing what that meant.

"Oh, way," said Hilde. "Unless you want to be out there in the cold, little man?"

"Arg," said Bill. Slowly, carefully, he moved his mouth around Sam's cock and took it in. He certainly was no pro at this, so he only got about two-third ins, and had to run his lips along it to make sure the base got cleaned too. He dropped it and looked at Tammy, who shook her head and demanded he give it another once over. Bill complied, this time starting at the base and working down.

I looked over at Hilde again, while everyone was watching Bill finish his dare, and I saw Brents fingers now right at Hilde's opening, one inside and playing, gently and softly, with her clit. My eyes bugged out, but Hilde, seeing me notice her, held a finger over her lips to indicate I not say anything, and so I didn't.

Bill had finished a third round on Sam before Tammy signed off on the cleanup job. Brent stopped his finger blasting of Hilde as Tom dealt again. My royal flush, the best hand of the night, was on top, while Sam had nothing but an ace high. He looked at me sheepishly, unsure what his fate would be. I had no idea, either. "Um," I said, not wanting to be too cruel. Nobody had made me do anything bad so far, and I didn't want Bill to think I was a jerk. "I'm not sure."

"How about this?" Tammy said. "Since Bill did such a nice job cleaning up for Sam, now Sam can return the favor."

"What does that mean?" Sam asked. "I'm not sucking on anything!"

"Not sucking," Tammy said. "But this time it will involve a tongue. Right up Bill's butt!"

"What!?" screamed Sam and Bill in unison. "No way," Bill said, while Sam said "Not gonna happen!"

"Well it's either that or Tom takes off his boxers, but something tells me he's not up for that." Tom, amused by it all, shook his head; he wasn't losing his last shred of clothes. Bill and Sam looked at me, and not having anything else to suggest, I nodded, signing off on the dare.

Resigned to their fate, Bill stood up and turned his cute little toned tail to the group. Sam knelt down, face near his pledge brothers crack, then turned to look at me. "How long?"

"How about ten thrusts, all the way in?" Hilde suggested, and I nodded again to agree.

Sam looked back at Bill's butt, and realized he needed to spread the cheeks back a bit in order to access the hole, so he started to push them apart.

"Hey!" said Bill.

"C'mon man, relax, the quicker we get through this the better," Sam replied sagely. Bill just grunted, and let his checks go limp.

Sam leaned in closer, probably feeling the heat from Bill's nether opening, and slowly stuck his tongue out to probe its depths. Bill quivered, but didn't say anything at this initial exploration, but then Sam, no doubt remembering his advice to get through this quicker, darted his tongue back out lightning quick. "Oof!" Bill let out, half in surprise and half in pleasure. "One down," said Tammy, "nine more to go."

Nine more it was, and after each Bill let out his little "oof." We counted along, until after a full ten thrusts of Sam's tongue, he stood up quickly and backed away. He had been soft before after Tammy had given him a happy ending, but now was getting hard again, a fact he tried to hide as he scampered back to his seat but which I think we all saw. For his part, Bill jogged back to his chair with alacrity too, his little boner bouncing as he went.

On the next deal, our luck ran out finally, as I drew a low pair that couldn't beat anyone's. That was it. I stood up on my chair to drop my panties, the boys celebrating and Tammy crestfallen.

"It's not fair," she said again, "it was Hilde that lost in the first place."

My panties came off, revealing thd hairy bush that I never bothered to trim. I spun around to give them a view of my ample ass, which, like my boobs, drooped more than I would have liked. My shame completed, I saw back down, before realizing I would have to stand right back up.

"Can we at least put on shoes?" I asked, trying not to think too hard about it.

"It's still not fair!" Tammy said again. "And it's way too cold out, and people leaving the other frats might walk by."

"How about this," offered Tom, who, in his boxers, was the last clothed one among us. "Instead of taking a lap, you can each take a dare?"

"What's the dare?" Tammy asked, wary, but Tom shook his head.

"You have to agree to it or not before you know," he said. "And it'll be different for each of you."

"What do you think?" I asked Hilde. She was in the precarious position where running outside, naked, might be preferable to sitting on Brent's monster cock any longer, but at this point she was leaning in to it, her back pressed against his chest, his dick snaking its way all the way under her ass crack and back up between her thighs in front of her other crack. He hands rested on her slit, not going in or out at this point but just resting there. She was sweating and tingly and I could tell if nothing happened soon, she would be doing something she really, really might regret. "Maybe just take the lap and be done with it?"

"I can't do it," Tammy said, suddenly covering her body up with her hands, hiding her breasts. "I just can't."

"How about this," Tom said, "we can assure you that the dares will be inside, so no cold weather and no prying eyes of bystanders? How about that."

"I'll take it," Tammy said, suddenly relieved. "Monica? Hilde?"

"Ok with me," Hilde said, her eyes half closed.

"Fine," I said, suddenly more afraid of what Tom might cook up then the great outdoors. It was so late at this point, I doubted anyone would be around, though I guess the boys could have woken up their frat brothers. "What are the dares?"

"Let's see, who should we start with?" Tom looked at me, then Tammy, then Hilde, then back to me. "Monica, you've been such a good sport. I think I have one that you will actually enjoy." I didn't know what to say to that, so he continued, "Bill why don't you stand up over there." Bill got up and walked over to where Tom was pointing, in clear sight of everyone else a few feet away from the table. "Monica, poor Bill here's had his eyes on you all night, I think." Bill started to blush, his little willy sticking out like a roll of pennies. "Maybe you can go help him out and give him a kiss."

"Um, ok," I said, and walked over to where Bill was standing.

"But not on the lips."

"Oh."

"He means give him a blowjob," Sam shouted, in case it wasn't clear. Brent laughed and Tom chuckled. Bill looked both nervous and a little excited.

Me, I'd never even touched a penis before, let alone let one in my mouth. I didn't really know what to do. I had seen some porn videos where the girl gave the guy head, but I can't say I ever really paid attention to how it was done. I got on my knees, since that seemed to be the preferred style. But I had plopped down too far, and the head of his throbbing cock was still a few inches away, so I shuffled forward a couple inches until I was right there. I looked up at Bill and saw him looking down at me, smiling, almost sweetly, so I tried to smile back. I reached out my hand first and wrapped my fingers around it, from the base to the tip was almost the exact size of my four fingers balled around it. Not wanting to make him self conscious, I readjust my grip so my thumb and forefinger looped around his base and guided it into my mouth.

At first I just held it there, not really knowing what to do. They call it a "blowjob" but you don't really blow, I realized. I stuck my tongue forward, finding the opening of his dick, then sliding it below to caress the underside. He shivered. I started sucking, like a vacuum cleaner, and the slowly sliding my lips up and down the shaft, tasting him and taking him in.

I started speeding up, faster and faster, and I felt his hand on the top of my head, almost petting me, making me feel like I was doing good and motivating me to go faster and faster still, and I felt myself getting turned on like I'd never felt before. I was probably dripping wet. I started to slide my left hand down between my legs and rub my myself, and between Bill's cock in my mouth and the rubbing between my legs, I let out a little moan. Bill's grip on my head grew tighter, and he used it to pull and push my head back along with my own motion, so I couldn't come up for air if I wanted. It also had the effect of pushing his dick further into my mouth, and I gagged a bit, but there wasn't much more than if I had just stuck my thumb in there, so I could take the whole thing without too much effort.

I slid my right hand down to his balls, messaging them while still rubbing myself between my own legs as fast as I could, experiencing the ecstasy myself. My mouth was getting a little tired, just by going up and down on Bill over and over. I decided that maybe I could speed things along, so I guided my right hand from his balls to his left ass cheek, and then guided my index finger into his hole, where a few minutes before Sam's tongue had greased it up real good. Bill let out an "oof" and I could feel the veins in his dick pulsating even faster, as I wiggled my finger around much as I could in his anal cavity, and suddenly he blew his load. Despite the smaller delivery organ, the load being blown was plenty big, I tried to keep it all in my mouth, unsure if I was supposed to swallow or spit it out, and the salty, sticky discharge started to dribble out past my lips as he withdrew his cock, and I started choking a bit as some slid down and coated my throat and some dropped to the floor.

I dropped to the floor, too, exhausted but still in exultation, on my back, rubbing my clit with one hand, and with my newly freed other hand I stuck two fingers in my now engorged opening, finger fucking myself on the floor of the frat. I felt an orgasm rip through me, pleasure and force wracking me from the length of my spine to my vagina. I stopped pleasuring myself and looked back at the group. Bill had taken his seat again, his even-smaller when small manhood hidden under the table, and Tom was standing behind everyone on the other side of the table and everyone was watching me intently. Hilde was still on Brent's lap, and he was openly rubbing her pussy, with one finger still inside. Her face was sweaty and she was biting her lower lip, trying to control herself. More embarrassed than I could even articulate, I shuffled back to a chair and sat down, Bill's cum still stuck to my face and starting to harden.

"Well, someone seemed to enjoy herself," Tom said, smiling. He looked over to where Hilde and Brent were doing their thing, and he said, "and I think another good sport deserves to enjoy herself, too. Hilde, for your dare, just do what comes natural, babe."

Hilde needed no more encouragement. She looped her arm around the back of Brent's neck and used the leverage to pull herself up enough from his lap for his cock to spring free and stand up. She guided it into her pussy, then sat back down, letting Brent's monster dong into her. She kept her arm around his neck and pulled herself up and down, up and down, up and down, taking the whole thing into her repeatedly, moaning and screaming each time. Her big perky breasts bounced in rhythm, up and down, up and down, until Brent decided he wanted to take full advantage and grabbed them with his hands and squeezed mercilessly. Hilde yelped and kept riding him, her back rubbing up against his chest and her ass slapping against his thighs with each thrust.

She tilted her head up, and Brent swooped his down to meet her in a passionate kiss, locked together as they sucked each other's face with intensity, and Brent must have cum right then, because he broke the kiss and screamed, and Hilde slowed her bouncing and eventually stopped. She stood up and his quickly softening cock fell out of her, still large and impressive as it fell back down on his seated lap.

Hilde, perhaps realizing what she had just down, looked shocked, and sat down next to me. I reached out and held her, and she put her face on my shoulder, and started sobbing quietly.

"Not bad, not bad," Tom said, still in his boxers and still standing behind us. "Two down, one to go."

Tammy looked nervous, knowing she was next. Tom pulled a chair from one of the other tables out in front of the group, where I had been on the floor pleasuring myself before. He gestured for Tammy to come over, and not knowing what it would entail, she walked over. He had her drop to her knees and bend forward, sticking her head sideways through the gap between the seat cushion and the seatback, then straightening it out so she was stuck, her stomach and boobs pressed against the cushion and her head stuck in the gap, sticking out with her neck below the seatback. She could have disentangled herself if she wanted, but it would have involved wrenching her neck back around again. The angle forced her ass high in the air, like an animal presenting to a potential mate.

"Now, Tammy, you haven't been quite the good sport as your friends, but I won't hold that against you. In fact, your dare may be the best. Here's what's going to happen. Your dare is to make all four of us cum at once." Tammy looked petrified and tried to struggle to free her head, but Tom pressed his palm down on the top of her head and, without apply much force, kept it too straight for her too get her head out. He gestured with his other hand to Brent, who walked over, flaccid monster swinging back and forth as he went. "Since Brent got some relief just now - and thank you, Hilde - let's get him started first." He positioned Brent over by Tammy's face, and pinched Tammy's nose shut until she opened her mouth and Brent slid his cock in her mouth. Tammy, no doubt tasting Brent's cum and Hilde's juices, pinched her face in disgust. Brent shoved more and more of himself into Tammy's mouth, until she was gagging from the length of it as well as the substances on it. It was still soft but she was sucking it anyways, trying to get it hard again so she could finish it off and be done.

As she was slurping on Brent, Tom had Bill and Sam come up on either side of Tammy and then placed one hand of hers on Sam's now-hard dick and the other on Bill's currently soft one. Instinctively, Tammy starting giving Sam another handjob, slowly, and feeling Bill's soft manhood she instead starting cupping his balls and messaging them, much as I had while giving him a blowjob. Before long he got hard again, and Tammy began giving him a handy with slow strokes. Brent was getting his monster up as well, and now that it was hard he started trusting into her mouth with vigor, going deep back but still not getting it all in. He kept a hand on the back of her head, stabilizing her and letting him gauge the amount he wanted to fuck he face with each thrust. It wasn't just how deep he could get it into the back of her mouth, but how wide her jaw had to stay open as he went in and out and in and out. She was crying now, perhaps in pain and perhaps in shame, probably both.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds