What Happens in a Strip Club...

I was at the club early one evening and was actually starting to get a little bored with the whole strip club routine. I'd had a couple of VIP dances and they were pretty much the same as all the other dances I'd been getting. I found myself thinking about my fantasy in the VIP room again. I knew what I was thinking would get me arrested, but I still wanted a little bit more action in the VIP. Even being able to touch some pussy would have been great. Of course the dancers would always say you could touch them anywhere when you were in the VIP, but that was just to get you in there. Once you were in the VIP, touching her pussy was still off limits. It was a total bait and switch that's been going on in clubs for years.

So that evening after my second trip to the VIP, I was standing next to a wall looking at all of the dancers trying to decide if I should stay or go home. I decided to go. As I turned to leave, a dancer walked up to me and grabbed my hand. She pulled me towards the VIP entrance and said, "Let's play"! She was older than many of the dancers, early thirties I'd say, and she was kind of heavy. I didn't really want another dance but she was insisting so I figured that one more trip to the VIP dance wasn't going to kill me. I went ahead and let her drag me into one of the little booths.

I settled in and watched her as she stripped to the music. As she stripped I could see why she had been so aggressive in getting me into the VIP. This woman wasn't your typical stripper. She was actually kind of flabby. When she undid her bra and her tits just kind of flopped out and hung there. I could see that if this woman was going to make a living at this, she would have to be extra friendly and pretty aggressive in getting customers.

After stripping she danced and rubbed herself against me and showed me her breasts and ass. Then she straddled me and sat in my lap. As she sat down she had grabbed hold of my hands and placed them on her breasts. They were big warm and squishy, like an older woman's breasts. I was surprised at how much of I liked playing with these kinds of breasts. Prior to that, I had always found them to be fairly unattractive.

I sat there and played with her warm soft tits for a while then the dancer moved to the side so that she was straddling just one of my legs. She took hold of my right hand and guided it down between her legs and onto her pussy. The skin around the opening of her pussy was warm and soft just like her breasts. She made a soft little moan as my fingers slipped into her wetness. Wow, she was really wet too. Before that I'd never experienced a pussy that was so wet. The dancer wasn't supposed to be letting me touch her there, so I figured she would pull away soon. She didn't pull away though. Instead she held me by the wrist so I wouldn't stop. Then she laid her head on my shoulder. I could hear her quietly breathing in time with rhythm of my fingers and she seemed to be enjoying what I was doing.

As my fingers were sliding around on her pussy, she hardly moved. She also continued to hold me by the wrist. Twenty to thirty seconds later her breathing got heavy and she had an orgasm. This wasn't some big noisy fake "Oh my god" porn movie orgasm. She was very quiet and tried super hard to keep it to herself. I'm not sure that she even wanted me to know that she was coming. Of course with her head on my shoulder I heard every little moan and every labored breath. It was so fucking sexy listening to her quietly come.

When she was finished coming she let go of my wrist. She said thank you and got dressed, and never said a word about being paid for the dance. She just turned and walked out of the VIP. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. At first I thought she would come back. I was hoping she had gone to get a condom and my fantasy was on! When she didn't come back I sat wondering what had just happened.

Once I figured out she wasn't coming back I walked out of the VIP. I looked around the club for the dancer and didn't see her. I described the dancer to a waitress and asked if she knew where she was. She said no one like that worked there. The waitress did say that there had been a female customer in the club, but that she had left a little while ago. I put two and two together. I was pretty sure that I had just fingered a customer in the VIP.

Soon after that I left the club. As I walked to my car I thought I saw the woman I had just fingered in the health food store across the parking lot. I got in my car and took the long way around the lot so I could drive by the store on my way out. The store was closed. I stopped and looked in, but I didn't see anyone. I figured that my mind was playing tricks on me. What are the chances that someone that worked in a store right across that small parking lot wouldn't be recognized if she came into the club. I had no idea where that woman really came from, but it probably wasn't that store. All I knew was she didn't work at the club and I had just made her have an orgasm. Then drove home and I smelled my fingers every few minutes to make sure that it really did happen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds