What Happens in Shadesmar Stays...

"Hey buddy, your attention needs to be on me." Syl leaned forward and went back to work on his balls before really showing off.

Placing her pouted lips on the very tip of his manhood, Syl slowly pushed down keeping them as tight as possible. The moist friction of her advancing mouth was blissful. She kept going until the exposed head was enveloped by her mouth, resting on her tongue, Cal's back arched as she swirled it. He reflexively placed a hand on her shoulder gripping it in response to the pleasure. Syl kept going deeper, her full lips locked around his shaft making Cal groan with every inch she took, after going about half way down she returned to the top and repeated. Her mouth keeping a tight seal, maintaining suction the entire time. Caladin's head lolled back then snapped down to attention sucking through his teeth as Syl slid back up his shaft. His phallus exited her mouth with an audible pop, a strand of pre-cum and saliva trailed from it to her lower lip which Syl quickly caught with her tongue, and swallowed.

Giggling Syl said "This is pretty fun!, the way I'm able to make you squirm is priceless!" She took slow licks of his entire length as she cooed, " Your thingie leaks a lot but as long as I keep swallowing this won't be messy..."

Semi-dazed from the surreal experience of Syl pleasuring him, Caladin mumbled,

"Wait till the end..."

"That sounds like a challenge..." Syl beamed mischievously, returning to work off Cal's troubles.

Syl started again at the tip, locking her lips even tighter this time, and began to slide down his shaft, working her tongue while she was able to. This time she didn't stop half way, Syl kept going, slowly taking more and more of Cal's manhood down her gullet.

Once the head of his phallus popped into her tight throat, Cal's back arched and a gutteral groan escaped his lips. Letting out a small giggle through her nose Syl continued until her lips were circling the bottom of his shaft, her nose pressed into his stomach. Lifting his hips off the bed, Cal tried to push more of himself into her enveloping mouth. He was getting close to the brink, wanting to enjoy this a bit longer he grabbed Syl's hair and extracted himself from her throat. Syl's mouth let go with a lewd slurping sound and again she swallowed the pre-cum and saliva generated by her menstrations.

"Stormfather that felt good Syl" Caladin managed to croak out, "please do that again, I'm close."

"Hmm... I guess so, Since you asked so nicely, I should make you say pretty please" Syl grinned as she taunted him. Caladin's breaths were ragged and the need in his gaze was evident as he made eye contact with her.

"I guess i should finally tell you this, Aedalin told me to say it once you started getting all desperate and out of breath," Syl teased, grin on her face. She removed one hand from behind her back and grasped his chin, pulling his face down to look directly into her eyes. "I want you to fill my mouth with your cum Caladin, feed it all to me, I'll swallow every drop." Caladin had nothing to say, he just sat there slack jawed as she returned her hand behind her back then plunged herself down. She took all of his manhood in one motion then continued to bob, keeping a tight suction as her lips worked up and down his entire shaft pushing Caladin over the edge. Syl took him to his root and held herself there, her throat and mouth milking his shaft. Caladin's hands found their way to the sides of her head, entwining his fingers in her hair. He let out an almost pained moan as his orgasm began. It had been so long it took a second or two for his balls to react. Concerned for her well being Caladin pulled Syl back so just the head was in her mouth, then exploded. Caladin saw sparks behind his eyelids as the first shot of cum blasted into Syl's mouth. The Second shot was even bigger and Syl let out a muffled sound looking up at Caladin with wide eyes. Cum continued to erupt from his tip and pour into Syl's mouth as she gently suckled his head, by the fourth shot she had to swallow, his load went down her throat with an noisy gulp. Thinking he was done Syl pulled his manhood from her mouth, "Geezzz Cal, that was alo.." before she could finish the next shot caught her right across the cheek. Syl quickly stuck out her tongue and pointed his erupting manhood into her open mouth. Caladin's last eruptions didn't have as much force, a few more pulses emptied the rest of his prodigious load onto her tongue.

Syl leaned back onto her feet, tongue still extended, keeping her eyes locked on Caladins as she swallowed her final mouthful. Cal collapsed back on the bed breathing as if he had just ran across the Shattered Plains. Syl stood up and laid down next to him, resting a hand on his chest.

"So, tell me how relaxed you are now and how I'm better than any human woman you've haaaaaa..." Syl's boasting was interrupted by an intense tingling in the pit of her stomach. Letting out a groan, her right hand gripped at Caladin's shirt while the other went to her abdomen. "What's, happppeee,..." was all Syl could vocalize before a spasm of pleasure shook her entire body. A guttural moan escaped her lips and she involuntarily pulled her knees toward her chest squeezing her thighs together. Waves of pleasure rolled over Syl's body, she clutched at Caladin with both hands. Concerned, Cal sat up, placing a hand on her side trying to look at Syl's face.

"Are you ok Syl!, say something!" Caladin said frantically. Writhing on the bed Syl lost herself to the waves of pleasure cascading over her body. Not knowing what was going on, and feeling partially responsible, Cal looked on worredly. After a few moments her spasms subsided along with Caladin's fear. Breathless, Syl let go of his shirt, "Yessss, oh yessss, I'm fine Cal, that felt amazing!"

"So you weren't in pain Syl? I couldn't tell, you really had me worried. How is that possible I barely touched you," Cal said, confused.

Syl playfully traced a finger down his chest "It must be because of the bond, I felt what you felt just delayed a bit. Wow, I am good!" Syl announced in praise of herself. "I guess it makes sense, I've been able to hear you more clearly in my thoughts lately."

"Could it be because our bond is getting closer to the 4th ideal?" Caladin questioned, "I mean, you haven't noticed when I've, um, taken care of myself"

"I don't know Cal, I don't think this has ever been done before, at least that I've heard about. Radiants don't usually molest their bonded Spren," Syl teased "but who cares, that was amazing."

"Technically you molested me, I tried to say no..." Cal said with a grin on his face. He let out a sigh enjoying the momentary silence as they basked in the warmth of the room and soft swaying of the ship. Cal slid his arm under Syl's shoulders.

"Thank you Syl, my mind still regrets things that have happened lately but I'm not, just angry, anymore, at least for a while. I needed something to distract my mind, I have to admit, you did an amazing job of it..."

"Of course I did," Syl beamed "and just so you know Cal, I'd only do that for you, it hurts me to see you so upset all the time."

Syl begain sliding her hand down Caladin's chest, " But to be honest I was kind of hoping you were still just a little angry..." Syl said with a devilish grin...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds