What Have We Done?

Lilian gave Katie what she'd begged for, pounding into her. Neither gave a thought to the slapping of their bodies or the violent squealing of the chair. Lilian held Katie where she wanted her, hands firmly grasping Katie's waist. She was overwhelmed, the sight of Katie bent over and taking her cock so willingly, the smell of wet pussy, the sounds of whimpering and gasps, the rough nudge of the clit stimulator that sent tingles racing with every plunge. It was better than any fantasy, hotter than any other sexual encounter. Lilian had never had any woman so eager, so frantic to be fucked. She watched the fine muscles in Katie's back bunch, her sister's head raise and turn slightly. Katie's mouth hung open and her eyes were closed as a full body shiver took hold. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Growling, Lilian rode Katie hard through the orgasm, smacking and squeezing her ass. Only when Katie gasped for breath did Lilian move them from the chair to lean over the bed. Driven by the need burning through her Lilian pushed Katie down onto her belly and slammed the dildo inside, fully. Katie's hands flew back, not to stop Lilian but to curl into the harness and yank, trying to pull Lilian deeper.

"You like it deep? Huh? You need it hard and rough?" Lilian growled, humping Katie, forcing the toy just that much further.

"Yes!" Katie barked, louder than was probably smart.

Lilian leaned over Katie, keeping her hips tight to Katie's ass. She used a hand to lift Katie's head, fingers wrapping around the delicate column of her throat and spreading under her chin. "I thought I told you I don't need a whore."

Katie actually whimpered like a chastised puppy, making unsteady eye contact. "You told me." She closed her eyes for a breath, "I need an owner. A Master. Someone to keep me." She tentatively stroked Lilian's forearm, stretching her neck under Lilian's fingers, eyes steady on Lilian.

The surface level idea was powerful. Lilian couldn't deny that, nor could she think about any deeper ramifications. She snarled down at Katie, dragging her hand from her throat and forcing Katie's shoulders down to the mattress. The angle was extreme but Lilian set a punishing pace, whipping her hips, really slapping into Katie. Katie had no choice but to take it, her noises muffled, her hands caught and held in one of Lilian's.

Lilian felt Katie shudder through another orgasm, felt the increase in fluid ease the way for her cock. She was almost there, her chest and thighs on fire. Katie raised a knee to the bed, and Lilian followed, readjusting the angle but not slowing. It only took four more thrusts before Lilian came, chest heaving, pleasure rushing repeatedly through her entire body. She let go of Katie and caught herself on shaking arms, hovering over her step-sister's prone form.

Gentle hands on her biceps guided Lilian further into the bed. Her vision was spotty, so she followed, aware she was making sounds with her panting breaths. She laid down when directed, wrapping her arms around Katie, using her as a physical anchor as she calmed down.

Lilian woke to soft kisses on her neck and a warm body snuggled close. She hadn't been asleep long, but she was more than content to let her bed mate do as she wished.

Until she remembered who was in her bed.

Her eyes snapped open and her stomach twisted. "Oh, Katie, what have we done?" she whispered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds