• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What I Did Last Summer Ch. 1

What I Did Last Summer Ch. 1

12

Last summer my mother had me get out of town until school started again in September. The problem was that a scandal erupted when the news hit the fan that I was fucking the female Dean of the Business School. Some snitch complained that I was getting good grades due my affair with her. I can't see what's wrong with consenting sex between adults. Well, there's a wee bit of a problem if the fuckee (Dean Thomas) is the wife of a prominent politician, and the fucker is one of her students.

Mom thought it best for me to get out of town for the summer and let things cool off before returning to school. She sounded out her youngest sister, Carla, about having me visit for the summer. Carla said it that she'd be happy to put me up at her place in Miami.

Carla's 35 and good looking woman. We get together as a family only at Christmas. That's a chaotic time because the extended family is so large. So I don't really know her well. She's always been friendly to me, but it's never been more than the typical relationship between an aunt and her nephew. Also, she's 15 years older than me - up to now we've not had much in common. It turned out last summer that we do have a lot in common - a need for sex and the urge to satisfy that need. No doubt about it, the best summer I've ever had!

When I got off the plane in Miami Carla was there to meet me. We kissed, as one usually does when meeting close family. Her lips tasted good to me - I'd never had that experience before with a female relative. That was my very first clue that it was going to be a fun summer. She was married once, to an asshole playboy. But he crashed his plane when coming back from seeing one of his many high-priced woman friends, leaving Carla with lots of cash. She's been single ever since. But I don't think she's lacked for men. She is attractive, rich, and available. She's had many love affairs; that's the family gossip - it might even be true.

We had dinner out that first night. Carla wore a very nice yellow dress that showed plenty of tanned skin and was cut low enough to get my attention. It was a very pleasant dinner. As we relaxed over dessert she asked about the "scandal" back home. I responded, "All I did was screw a lonely older woman. And the local papers made such a big deal about it."

"How much older was she?"

"Late thirties, just a bit older than you."

"Did you enjoy the affair with her?"

"Yes, and so did she. She said that I was the best lover she'd ever had. But who knows what she had to compare me with?"

She paused and changed the topic.

"I don't want you to tell people here that you're my nephew. Makes me seem like an old bag. Say that you're my cousin. Only my good friend Thelma knows that I have a nephew coming down. And she can keep her mouth shut. OK?"

"That's fine with me. Thanks for the dinner tonight,...cousin."

Lazy days in the sun went quickly. One thing that surprised (and delighted) me was the amount of bare skin that was visible in the Miami area, especially bare skin on attractive women. Carla turns out to be a sun worshiper. She has a private pool and patio at her place, and she spends a lot of time lying around with almost nothing on. That was I tremendous turnon for me. I jerked off thinking about her.

Then she really blew my mind; she took me to a nude beach. I'd never been in a public place before where everybody got naked. Holy shit - so many naked women lying around sunning themselves were almost more than I could handle! As for the men, it was amazing - almost none of the men seemed to have erections. Maybe they're just accustomed to nudity. Another thing that was obvious, when it came to the men - the old saying that all men are created equal is not true. I would describe most of the cocks as "average" in size, but there were some guys with really big dicks. I was embarrassed as could be the first time we went to the nude beach; I got an erection. There was no place to hide and I would've felt really stupid to put a towel over my groin. Carla didn't let on that she saw my erection, but she must have noticed. She just smiled at my obvious embarrassment. I thought I detected a special twinkle in her eye. I jacked off that night thinking about her and what I'd like to do to her.

With all the exposure to naked women at the beach, and to Carla at close quarters in her pool area, I had to masturbate frequently. I was sure that Carla noticed my erections and how relaxed I got after excusing myself to go to the bathroom for twenty minutes.But she said nothing, and I was too shy to make a move on her. She was driving me crazy, but I wasn't about to make the first move. Not with my aunt.

Everything changed that summer after we went to party at Sylvia's house. Sylvia is typical of women in that crowd, wealthy enough to not work and sexually active. In fact, I'd heard Carla describe Sylvia as, "that horny slut."

The party was quite elegant but casual, as befitted the tropical climate. There was a well-equipped bar, an outstanding buffet, and live music for dancing. Doors that led to an outdoor patio and pool were open, so that people could drift back and forth in a relaxed way. The women were impressively dressed. (I didn't pay any attention to the guys.) They were tanned and looked great in expensive dresses. Our hostess Sylvia (the "horny slut") impressed me very much. She looked superb in a long white dress which was cut low enough to show off her beautiful boobs. She turned out to be very easy to talk to. She asked what I studied at school, about my hobbies, and that sort of thing. Then she said, "Jonathon, you seem like a very nice young man. I'll bet you have many girlfriends."

I was embarrassed and managed to say, "not too many, just one recently. But that's over now."

"Too bad. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding another. Come out to the patio with me - it's quiet out there."

As we stepped out to the patio Sylvia held my hand. That felt really good. When the music wafted out to the patio she turned to me and said, "Jonathon, please dance with me." I'm not a good dancer, but dancing with her felt easy and natural. She held me close. I could feel her body right up against mine. One part of my body extended forward but that didn't seem to bother her at all. In fact, she held me even closer when she felt my cock pressing against her.

As hostess, Sylvia had to walk around the party and talk to guests. She held my hand as she walked around, in a very casual and natural way. I didn't know what the other guests thought about that, and I didn't give a shit. Carla saw what was happening and looked really pissed off, but she didn't make any kind of scene.

About midnight guests were starting to leave, and it looked like the band was about to pack up. "How about a last dance?", Sylvia asked. We were the only couple on the patio. As we drifted along, dancing to a romantic old tune, we were kissing and holding each other very tightly. She looked up and said, "I want you to stay with me tonight. I'll drive you back to Carla's in the morning."

"But, what will Carla ...," I stammered, not knowing what to say about her invitation.

"I'll tell Carla, don't worry about that. She may not like it, but too bad! You're not a kid and can do whatever the hell you want to do."

She went over to Carla and spoke to her. I couldn't hear the conversation but it was obvious that Carla was pissed. Sylvia came over to me and, holding my arm, said, "I told Carla. She wasn't too happy. Tough shit! The gang here can clean up everything. Come with me, lover."

We held hands while taking the stairway up to her bedroom. Sylvia led me right up to the bed. Then she gave me a deep kiss and stepped away just a bit to take her clothes off in a matter-of-fact way. I wasn't that cool about getting naked in front of a woman I'd just met, a woman fifteen years my senior. However, I managed to get my things off. Sylvia has a terrific body. It was hard to believe that she was still in such shape. The thought crossed my mind that she might have had plastic surgery and breast implants. In any case, she had boobs which stood right out, topped by large brown nipples. She had shaved her pussy - that was an invitation, as if I needed an invitation. I wanted to grab her and fuck her on the spot.

"You have a smooth young body, Jonathan," she said to me. "Come to bed and lie back. I'm going to take care of you, lover."

I hopped into bed. My cock was already sticking up. She got into bed next to me and played with my nipples with one hand, and with my dick with the other. I started to reach for her, but she stopped me. "Just lie back, Jon baby. Let me take charge." Who was I to argue with her?

As she held onto my dick, Sonia licked all around my nipples, and then bit them gently. Holy shit! I never knew that a man's nipples could be that sensitive. I was ready to explode. Then she straddled me, putting her mouth was right by my cock and her steamy crotch right over my head. I love the smell and taste of pussy. Sylvia's aroma was wonderful. I reached up over her ass and pulled her down so that I could get my mouth and tongue on her pussy. We were as intimate as one can get with a lover; she sucked my cock as I gave her head.

Sylvia led me into an adventure of slow and steamy sex, quite different from sex with the coeds at school. With them it was much more of a "quick in and out" kind of thing. She was even better than Dean Thomas, who I thought was terrific in bed. There's a lot to be said for sex with older women.

I was awakened in the morning by soft kisses on my chest and a female hand on my dick. We had a delightful morning quickie. Sylvia could run rings around the young gals at school, when it comes to sex. "Jonathan, get on your back." she said. "Just relax and let me take care of you." Then she made love to my cock with her mouth and tongue. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it. She took it real deep into her throat and moved her head up and down, as she played with my balls. That did it - I came hard and my body went into spasm. She swallowed the thick spurt of jism that I shot into her mouth. Finally, when my cock was flaccid, she pulled her head up. This woman was a better cocksucker than any of the women I'd met up to that time, better than Dean Thomas and better than all of my girlfriends.

I returned the favor to Sylvia. "Lie back and I'll do you. Spread your legs for me." It was quite a sight to see that sexy woman spread out on the bed, inviting me to give her oral sex. First I kissed her inner thighs and moved my lips slowly up to her pussy. She started to moan. Then I used my tongue to lick along her pussy lips. I went real slow so that she was getting crazy with desire. I slipped my tongue into her slit and slowly tongued my way toward her clit. She was moaning and breathing hard by this time. Her clit was already out from behind its cover and waiting for my tongue. "Oh, God," she said. "Suck my clit - please!" In response I sucked on her clit, which brought her over the edge. She screamed so loudly that I thought someone would hear her and figure that she was getting killed. We fell back onto to the bed, exhausted as hell but damn happy.

After we gave head to each other, I fucked Sylvia. She made all sorts of sounds as I pumped away. I gabbed her tits as we fucked and pulled on her nipples really hard. "Come for me, bitch!," I yelled. When she came her whole body bucked under me. After my dick got soft I pulled it out. I lay down on top of her. Things were real quiet for a while as both of us fought to get our breath back.

We had breakfast while dressed in white terry cloth robes. It was relaxing and very sexy to sit there with her after so much fucking and sucking. After breakfast Sylvia said, "We'd better get dressed. I'll drive you to Carla's."

On the drive back we didn't talk much. As we approached Carla's street Sylvia said, "That was very nice. Call me and we'll get together again, if you can get away from Carla."

It was already 10:30 in the morning. Carla's house seemed quiet. I checked the pool - Carla was lying there, working on her sun tan. She had on suntan lotion and her eyes were closed. She had on a really skimpy bikini outfit that showed off her body. Damn, she's a good looking woman!

I came up to her and said, "Hi Carla, I'm back."

She didn't answer. Maybe she was asleep, but I figured that she was just angry.

"Aunt Carla, I'm back."

Finally she answered me. "You really pissed me off last night. I told your mother that I'd keep you out of trouble, and then you stayed with that tramp Sylvia last night. I hope you had a good time! Was she a good fuck?"

"I'm sorry."

"You're like most young guys. You'll jump into the sack with any woman who shows you her pussy. Was she good?"

I didn't know what to say. Was that a note of jealousy that I detected? As I looked at her lying there I realized how much I wanted to fuck Carla. Maybe it's that I find older women sexy. Dean Thomas was a great fuck. And Sylvia last night was another great fuck.

The other thing I realized is that I wanted to fuck Carla because it's against the rules; you're not supposed to fuck you mother, your aunt, your sister, or any other family member. Breaking a taboo like that makes it exciting. I really wanted to get her into bed and fuck the hell out of her. I decided to act sorry to see if she'd respond.

"I'm sorry that I put you in a bad spot. I apologize for that. I could give you a massage to make up for my behavior. Someone at school taught me how to give massages. I think it'll relax you. How about it?"

She finally answered me, "Apology accepted. But I'm still pissed off at you. Well, give me a massage. I could use the relaxation."

I knelt down behind her patio chair and started by slowly working on the back of her neck. "Carla, I can feel how tense you are. Just relax and let me move your head. Does that feel any better?"

"It's starting to get better."

I worked on her shoulders next - gripping them in my hands and then letting go. I kept that up until I could feel tension leave her body. "I can tell that you're getting relaxed. Just close your eyes and relax. Let me take care of you."

In a quiet low voice she replied, "This is really good. You seem to know what you're doing. Keep it up."

I kissed the back of her neck as I was working on her upper back. She tensed up for a moment, and then she relaxed. Nothing was said. I felt my cock stirring. She's an attractive woman and I wanted to make love to her.

I released the strap holding the top of her bathing suit. It came loose and fell to the ground. She didn't make an attempt to stop me. I heard a deep sigh from her. She must have been aroused. I knew how aroused I was! My erection was getting bigger. I figured it was about time to get bolder. While still kissing the back of her neck I reached around and fondled her beautiful breasts.

"Oh, that feels good," she said. "It's been a long time since anyone's made love to me. Jonathan, come around to the front of the lounge chair."

As soon as I got around to the front we embraced. I was surprised when she took off the bikini bottom and spread her legs. She had trimmed her bush, so I had a good view of her pink pussy lips. "Jonathan, get on your knees and take care of my pussy with your tongue. I haven't had what I need for the longest time. Please eat me!"

I knelt down to give her head. She reached down with both hands and used her fingers to spread the pink folds around her pussy for me. It was an invitation I couldn't refuse. I've been told by many women that I give good head. The thing is that I enjoy the smell and taste of pussy. Some guys fake it. Believe ne, you CAN NOT FAKE IT! Either you enjoy eating pussy, or you don't.

After I finished eating her out, Carla said, "Jon Baby, stand up in front of me and drop your jeans and shorts. I'm going to give you a blow job. I want to taste your cock and your jism. I'm so hot!!"

We got to it, right there in the living room. She unzipped my jeans and had me stand in front of her stark naked. My cock stood way out in front of me. She moved her fingers from the tip of my cock to the base, and back again. She did that lightly at first, and then with more pressure. At the same time she kept her other hand on my nipples. She bent down and sucked on my cock - slowly at first, and then faster. I exploded in her mouth.

She pulled her mouth away from my cock and sucked on a finger, getting my cum onto that finger. "Your cum tastes good. Kiss me," she said. I tasted the saltiness of my own cum as we kissed. That was a new experience for me.

I was so busy with Carla that I hadn't thought about the great night I'd had with Sylvia until she called one day and asked for me.

Carla just rolled her eyes and handed me the phone. "For you, it's Sylvia."

As I picked up the phone, I noticed that Carla was listening on an extension. "Hi, Sylvia. What's up?"

"What I hope is up is your cock. Come over to my place and we'll have a good time. I can drive over and pick you up."

"Sorry. Carla is keeping me busy."

"I'll bet she is. You're probably fucking your own cousin. Carla will fuck anybody, anytime. Call me if you get lonely."

I looked over at Carla, while smiling. "Would you fuck anybody?"

"NO, I'm choosy about the guys I fuck. I like you a lot and it doesn't matter one damn bit that you're my nephew. I think that's great - makes things real cozy to fuck a member of my family. Besides, I could tell you things about your mother and my ex husband - they didn't give a shit who knew that they were fucking. I'll fuck you whenever you want. No, I take that back. YOU have to fuck ME whenever I want!"

I started to say something but stopped when I saw the tip of her tongue moisten her lips. I placed my hands high around her waist and leaned in to kiss her. My tongue investigated her warm inviting lips. My hands slid down the curve of her back, stopping to rest on that lovely firm ass.

One night Carla surprised the hell out of me, "Baby, jackoff for me."

I couldn't believe it, "Did you say jackoff for you?"

"Yeah, and while you're doing that I can masturbate for you. We can watch each other. I love to watch and be watched."

I knew that some guys at school had "jackoff parties" where they stood around in a circle and watched each other jackoff, but Carla's invitation was a new one on me.

It turned out to be a strange and very exciting thing - to watch each other masturbate. She spread wide on the bed, put three fingers into her pussy and masturbated, slowly at first and more quickly later. I stood watching her and stroked my cock. We managed to come at the same time. That was a great experience for me. Aunt Carla is educating me about all kinds of sex. I love her kind of education. It beats anything in the school catalog.

The final phase of my education by Carla started innocently one night, as we were lying in bed after a long session of sex. She turned to me and asked, "Jonathan, did you ever fool around with other guys at school?"

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You know - did any of the men in your class pat you on your ass, that sort of thing."

I was embarrassed as hell. Sure, there were a lot of homos at school, but I was busy with girls.

"Carla, I never fooled around with guys. Why are you asking about guys?"

"Just wondering. How can I say this in a nice way? I want to know if you've ever had anal sex - that means getting it up the ass."

I was shocked! Why would she ask such shit?

"Carla, are you saying that you think I'm a homo?"

"No, no. I have something else on my mind. To put the question directly, I'd like to show you how great anal sex can be. I'm really good at it, and I promise you'll have a good time. How about it?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What I Did Last Summer Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds