• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 02

What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 02

PART 2

I slept well, but woke a few times thinking about Linda and wondering where this was going to go. Hell, I wondered where I wanted it to go! I wondered where she wanted it to go!

I'm not usually an early riser but was awake before 7:00. I called down to the desk and had them send up a toiletries kit since I hadn't planned to spend the night in a hotel. I took a long shower and shaved, still wondering what lay ahead.

About 8:00 I rang Linda's room. She answered quickly, sounding wide awake.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked.

There was a short chuckle that held no mirth, "Not really."

I wasn't surprised. "Feel like some breakfast?"

"That would be nice."

"How soon before you can be ready?" I asked.

"I've been up for a while, I'm ready now."

"OK then, I'll be right there."

I went out the door and stepped down to hers. I rapped lightly once and she opened almost immediately. She didn't look like she had slept much but she was just as gorgeous as the night before if a bit more rumpled.

I offered her my arm which she took without hesitation this time and we headed for the restaurant.

"Coffee, black," I said a little too emphatically, I don't do well before my morning coffee.

She ordered tea. We sat silently for a few minutes.

"Any contact with your husband since last night?" I asked gently. She handed me her phone without comment.

I scrolled to the txt messages there was one from him that came in at 6:00am. It just said "well?"

"No reply." it wasn't a question.

She just shook her head.

I picked up the phone and started to txt, she looked on with what I would describe as curiosity nothing more.

"quite the nite not sure when ill be home let u know ltr"

"I was going to say 'had a great night' but I know that wasn't the case, so at least this keeps you honest."

Send?"

Remembering last night she said "yes." softly.

I hit the send button.

Our drinks came and we ordered some food. While we were waiting I asked, "Now what?"

She looked off into the distance for a minute and then turned to look at me. Her eyes watered for a moment then she softly said, "I don't really know."

About then our food showed up and we ate in silence.

I didn't know if I was about to make a big mistake or not but as usual I just plunged ahead.

"It seems to me you have two choices, well maybe three. Go home to your husband and lie and tell him you went through with it. Or tell him the truth and that you are not going to fulfill his fantasy for him. Or lastly you can do as he wants."

She didn't say anything, but she did seem to be deep in thought.

She picked up the phone and started to txt, then hit the send button.

She looked at me and handed me the phone.

"Well are you happy now?"

I handed the phone back and heard it chirp almost immediately, she looked at it then handed it to me.

"Yes cant wait to hear all"

She was gently crying. I handed her a clean napkin.

"The bastard!" she nearly spat.

Those were my sentiments too, what a dumbass I kept thinking. Not too original but the best I could come up with to describe the man.

I took a deep breath myself and finally spoke, "Linda, I'm pretty to the point, I think you know that by now, I would like nothing more than to make your husband's fantasy come true. But I also know you aren't ready for that. So here is what I propose. Once we finish breakfast, we spend the day together, there is a wonderful zoo nearby and I'd love to show it to you. Do you know it?"

She looked at me with a bit of a smile and said, "No, I don't but it sounds like fun."

I gave her my most engaging smile, she smiled back. I reached over and took her hand. She looked away, then looked back and smiled. I knew she was mine at that moment, if I wanted, even if she didn't, YET! Question was, did I want?

We finished our meal in silence. I looked into her eyes often and she stopped looking away by the end of the meal.

I then knew what the next step was going to be, and I was glad, but not sure where the end would be. Not my problem I thought, I'll live with the outcome.

I paid for breakfast and asked Linda if she needed to go to her room or anything before we headed out.

She smiled at me, a heart melting smile, and said, "No let's go."

I thought again, her husband is the dumbest shit on the planet. Before the day was out I could fuck his wife if I wanted, and she would know what a real fuck was.

She would be lost to him forever!

But was that what I SHOULD do? I really was conflicted.

Once again I offered her my arm and we walked out to the sidewalk in front of the hotel.

The doorman hailed us a cab in short order and I gave directions.

It was still morning when we got to the zoo and it was pretty deserted, even though it was a Saturday.

I wanted to show her the lemur exhibit so we headed that way first. I knew it would be quiet early and that was what I wanted.

There was a pair of Madagascar Lemurs fucking like they do.

Linda said nothing but I felt the tension in her as I held her hand.

We wandered the zoo for a few hours and finally I asked her if she was ready for lunch.

"OH Yes," she replied. The woman had an appetite.

I laughed softly and asked if she wanted a zoo hotdog or a real meal.

She quickly opted for a real meal.

We went to a nice café nearby. I ordered us each a nice glass of wine as we perused the menu.

We ordered and while we waited for the food I decided it was time.

"You know tonight is going to be different, right?" I asked very softly.

She gasped once, took a sip of her wine and said, "What do you mean?"

I looked into her eyes, and smiled. I made her wait. Then I finally said, "I think you know what I mean, don't you?"

Give the woman her do, she regained he composure quickly and said, "Yes, I think I do, but tell me please!"

She smiled as she said it.

I took a deep breathe again, but knew we both understood. "If you stay again tonight, it will be in one room and I will be fucking you."

"Yes, I do know that."

"BUT, it is your choice. I told you, you have three!"

"So, do you know what you are going to do?" damn I wanted her to decide to get fucked, but I figured that was not gonna be her answer!

"God Scott, I don't know what to do!"

"I love my husband, and right now I hate him!"

"And you are being so nice to me and treating me like a lady. I really love that!"

FUCK that was the last thing I wanted to hear from her, but it is what it is and I wasn't going to be a hypocrite!

"Linda, I think you need to go home to your husband and work this out."

Depending on how it works out I'll be around."

Handing her my business card I wrote my personal cell number on the back.

"Call that number if you want to talk!"

"You need to resolve this before you move forward, I think you know that." I said, in spite of what I felt.

She looked at me with those eyes and said "Thank you. I would have, you know, but I am glad you didn't push it. Thank you so much for being you!" She said with a very big smile.

I was both happy and sad. I'd done the 'honorable' thing but what I'd really wanted to do was fuck this woman silly.

Sometimes I'm an over thinker. I took her back to where she had parked her car the day before and watched her get in and drive off while I wondered if I had just done one of the dumbest things in my life.

Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see I thought.

I went home, did a little work, ate a light supper and went to bed. One thing I'm pretty good at is moving past a decision once I've made one and not worrying it to death.

When I hit the bed I just went to sleep.

In the morning my mind had come back to the day before, again not my normal way.

I tried to get to work but it was hard. I called on a few customers and it was routine but at the end of the day I knew I'd been distracted all day.

I realized that this woman had an effect on me. DAMN that wasn't how this was supposed to be nor what I expected.

"Fuck!" I said quietly but out loud.

A day went by, then two. Finally I figured whatever had happened; she had resolved it with her husband one way or the other.

I had some regrets but was time to move on!

I went back to my routine and was working my normal long hours.

END OF PART 2

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds