• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What J Wants Ch. 2

What J Wants Ch. 2

I made J write down her memories of what happened at the party. These are her words.

Every slight movement reminded me of your demand. The warm, sticky feelings on my thighs reminding me that this was part of my punishment ..... but also that there was more to come. Once you even leant into me and whispered that you could smell me. God I was mortified. What if others could also?? But I knew I didn't dare go and clean up.

We didn't know too many people at the party, but we're both sociable, so didn't find it hard to chat. More than once we were asked if we were married, to which you laughed and replied

"No, she's not my wife, she's my slut".

You said it in a way that made it impossible for people to know if you were joking or not. People usually changed the subject quickly!

Circulating some more we came to a group of four men. We joined the conversation easily, and once again the question was asked, you gave the same reply.

"But she doesn't look too sluttish to me" one protested.

"No, then put your hand up her skirt and feel for yourself" you instructed him. He did.

"Sticky thighs" he murmured. "Yes, we made a detour on the way here" was your smiling response.

He reached further. The excitement and humiliation had, of course, made me so wet that his finger slipped easily inside me, making me gasp. The others watched, fascinated. He rubbed his finger inside me, then pulled out.

"Lick his finger clean" you instructed me. I did. We were standing so that most other people in the room wouldn't be aware of what we were doing, but had anyone wanted to see, they would have.

Man number two followed. He couldn't believe how submissive I was, how I let these men touch me. Quickly he touched, commented, retreated.

Man number three did the same, but was different. He was good. He had the nerve to rub my clit with his thumb at the same time as his finger fucked me. Closing my eyes and groaning, I reached out to hold your arm, to steady me.

Laughing, you told me I didn't dare cum. Luckily number three pulled out, wondering aloud what you would do to me should I disobey you. Man number four was gauche, it felt awkward and uncomfortable. You saw my discomfort and laughed again.

At this point, one of the wives appeared. She looked at the scene, wrinkling her nose in distaste at me. Oh you poor naive bitch, I thought to myself. If only you knew. Bet you've never had pleasure as intense as this!!

You told me we were leaving, thank God. By this time I was beside myself. I really needed to cum. Driving along in the car you gave me permission to do so, while you told me what was to happen next.

"When we get home, I'm going to take off my belt and whip you four times. You are a slut, and I obviously can't trust you home alone each day, so I'm going to mark you. Once on each bum cheek, and once across each nipple. Then and only then, when your skin is burning with my mark, will I give you what you need."

"And if you ask .. no, beg me .. I'll flick the belt once more and your clit will be tender tonight."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What J Wants Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds