• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What Master Commands Pt. 01

What Master Commands Pt. 01

I've been with Master for a few years now and have grown to accept his ways. He's extremely good to me but his wants are very out of the norm. There used to be a time when I would fight him in some of these "requests" but as of late I've finally embraced his wants. In the things that I used to hate, I've found myself getting excited over. I don't know if it's the acts themselves or the fact that I know it's something he truly enjoys.

For as long as Master has known my aunt Ann he's had a thing for her. First off, let me clarify. She was married to my uncle at one point and divorced many years ago. She's been a major presence in my life, more filling the role of a close friend as opposed to an aunt.

Like I said before, Master has always had a thing for her. I've shared things with him about her promiscuous past, her sexual preferences, and the fact that she's a squirter. Being that she's in her 50s and not exceptionally attractive I never understood his allure for her.

He explained to me that it had nothing to do with her looks. He told me that he's always had a thing for older woman with experience and the fact that she could squirt sealed the deal for him.

So for years he would sort of flirt with her in front of me. She would play it off as something completely innocent until one day I confided in her that he really wanted her. She laughed, kind of embarrassed and unsure how to proceed knowing who and what he was to me. I told her that I wanted her to be honest with me.

"How do you feel about him having a thing for you?"

"Well, he is handsome. It is kind of nice having the attention of a man again, especially one so much younger."

"What if I told you that he wants to fuck you?"

"Why would he want an older woman when he has you?"

"Um, he has interesting fantasies. Most we have fulfilled over time but you're one he's wanted since meeting you. So much so that he's forced me to role play as you during sex."

"Wait, what!? Why in the world would you do that?"

"Well, um, we are into BDSM and as you know he's my Master and I'm his Sub. So, because he knew that I wasn't comfortable approaching you to help with his needs.. he punishes me."

"He punishes you?"

"Yes, every so often, usually after seeing you. He gets incredibly horny for you and in order to get his fix he will fuck me and call me by your name the entire time."

"This doesn't bother you?"

"At first, yes. But after seeing how much it turned him on when I truly embarrassed the role of you, I actually got really into it."

"Wow.."

"You don't have to give me an answer now. If it's not something you care for, no pressure."

"May I ask, what fantasies does he have you do?"

"Umm well, sometimes he has me suck him off while as he says nasty things to me. He likes getting off to the idea of fuckin you behind my back. So the scene is of you visiting while away at work."

"Oh wow! So he really has a thing for me?"

"Yes."

A few weeks had passed and she gave me a call and we decided to set it up for the following weekend. As the days approached I found myself getting extremely nervous. How would I handle seeing him enjoy another woman? Could I really go through with it? Could she go through with it?

Ann invited us over for a late lunch. I made sure she wore an outfit Master would appreciate. Nothing over the top, really. She was in just some shorts and a ratty shirt which showed plenty of cleavage. After letting us in and initial hugs, Master and I sat down. While Ann went back to the kitchen I slid my hand over Master's jeans, he was definitely hard. He smiled at me, I rubbed him gently before getting up to help in the kitchen.

While in the kitchen Ann and I make small talk, catching up on our week. Ann digs in the fridge and hands me a beer then walks over to hand Master one. I watch as she bends at the waist to place it on a coaster in front of him on the coffee table, smiles and walks away.

This is something Master has always loved about Ann. She has very subservient qualities which comes naturally to her. She loves to tend to guests and make sure they are being taken care of when they visit. Today, will be very different for Master.

We had a great time, lunch was superb as it always was when Ann was the cook. I always liked being in their company, there was this easy vibe between the three of us that was hard for me to find elsewhere. I loved them and what would happen today would be huge for us. Hopefully in a good way.

While Ann was washing the last of the dishes I sat next to Master and ran my hand over his cock again. He did little to hide the bulges he would get when he was around Ann anymore. I could see he was eyeing her from where we were sitting.

Leaning in I whispered..

"You want to fuck her don't you Master, right here in front of me?"

I could feel the jeans grow tighter. I unzipped him and pulled him out, he looked at me for a second with a smirk before pushing my head onto his thick long black cock. Master pushed me down as far as my throat would allow. I've never been able to take him all the way.

Once he let go of my head I slowly suck his cock, my goal is to only tease him. I want to rile him up a bit before it all starts. I love the feel of his heavy cock in my hands or mouth.

Between strokes in my mouth I sit up and whisper..

"Master, she's willing. All you have to do is take her."

He was so focused on fucking her I wasn't sure if he heard me. I went back to sucking his cock slowly. Ann finally turned around and noticed what was happening.

"You got started without me?"

Master stood up, pushing me aside in the process. He stepped out of his jeans and underwear, tossing his shirt aside. His thick sturdy body walked to Ann, very much like an animal with prey in his sights. I watched him from where I layed, sitting up to see what he would do to her.

Without a word he he grabbed a hand full of hair and yanked her head back and started kissing and licking her neck. His free band pawing at her chest. He pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it where they stood.

"Take your bra off.."

His words were a bit cold, years of built up lust was fueling him. Once she was topless he pulled at her nipple with one hand sucked on the other. My pussy was getting wet. This should not have been happening but seeing Master the we he was turned me on.

He pushed her onto her knees, his cock at her face. With both hands on her head he started to fuck her face slowly, only going half way at first. I could hear him moan. Then he pushed deeper, before I knew it she was taking him all the way down with ease. He turned his gaze to me but never said a word. He fucked her throat harder than he ever could with me then abruptly stopped.

He helped her up and walked over to me. He pushed me onto the floor, then took my spot on the couch, and positioned her next to him. Slightly confused Ann looked at me for reassurance. I knew exactly what he wanted. He had told me many times over.

I shoved my face into him, licking him from his ass to his balls. He leaned back and waited for Ann to start sucking him again. She eased him back into her mouth, picking up speed with our eyes locked. Master was in heaven, I could hear him moaning, his body would get tense then ease up periodically.

Ann was engulfing Master, his cock was coated in her saliva. Master seemed to be peaking for his orgasm when he stopped us. He stood up and ordered me to undress and get on the coach. With Ann and him both on the floor she continued to slowly suck him while he ate and fingered me.

Master, had this amazing ability to stay in control and stage off his orgasms until he was ready for them. His tongue swirled against my click, darting against me, enticing my orgasm to hit. As it started to show itself he pinched my nipples and I burst to the sounds of his mouth slurping away against me.

He had us switch places with the exception of me flat in my back. He straddled my face and forced me to suck his balks and lick his ass. Master loved having his ass licked.

For the first time he would taste Ann's pussy and I could see the excitement on his cock. A hint a jealously washed over me, I could here Master's mouth enticing Ann's pussy. Working her into a lust filled lather. I could tell he was fingerling her.

"Oh my god, oh my fuckin God!!"

"Come on bitch, cum for me!"

He feverishly fingered her, the sounds of his mouth on her pussy filled my ears again, I wanted to pull myself free and stop it all. I dug my nails into his thighs as her orgasm peeked. I could hear her screaming and exploding against his mouth. MY Master's mouth. He was slurping her up as she squirted all over him.

I could feel him finally pulling himself free of her, he pushed himself back so he was straddling my chest. He grabbed me by the face and started to kiss me, I tried to push him off but he was overpowering. His saliva and her juices mixed in my mouth.

The kiss was very loving and tender but he was testing my boundaries. Seeing how obedient I would be to his needs. I refused to fight, I kissed him back until be broke away..

Part 2 coming soon..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What Master Commands Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds