What Rough Beast

The building was perhaps thirty feet tall and heavily thatched. Ornate Norse carvings stuck out from the eaves, like longship prows. There was a plume of cooking smoke coming out of a hole in the roof.

The walls themselves were perhaps 15 feet high. It looked like big logs had been jammed into the ground, just like the stockade of an old-west fort. The space in between each log was caulked with mud to make it weather tight. But there were a few places where the mud had been dislodged. We crept up to the nearest hole to sneak a peek.

The hall was brightly lit by torches. A big fire was burning in the middle of the room. There were maybe twenty-five burly Vikings sitting around a huge table, all in various states of drunkenness. Those must have been Loki's posse. The air was heavy with smoke from the torches and the fire.

Loki himself was sprawled in a huge elaborately carved chair, which had been elevated on a raised dais. He was holding a hefty drinking horn and smiling condescendingly down at the group in front of him.

I only peripherally noticed the rest of the scene, because I had spotted Dani reclining submissively at Loki's feet. She was being displayed like a trophy, lying on her side on a bear-skin rug, round hip jutting.

She was totally nude, as were all the women moving around the table serving the men. One of those was Birgit.

As I watched, Loki reached down and raised Dani to her feet. My first thought was, "She had THAT body underneath all those church-lady clothes??!! " She was a Viking raider's dream; a goddess.

She wasn't even remotely chubby. It was her loose hanging clothing that created that impression. The clothes masked her narrow waist. Her taut round hips and big boobs.

I knew that her breasts were huge. But that much mass should have hung down, not just jutted out like a couple of ripe melons. Her stomach was flat; soft round and bountifully inviting.

Like the innocent girl that she was, she hadn't done anything about her bush. It was full and proud topping the finest pair of sleek, well-muscled legs I had ever seen.

My reverie was interrupted by two things. First, Loki turned Dani to face him. She shifted her stance to one of erotic invitation, legs spread slightly, and her hips thrust forward. She reached out and dangled her arms over Loki's shoulder, presenting her body to him. The ferocious heaving of her chest made her big tits bobble tantalizingly.

She stared deeply into Loki's eyes and her face morphed into a mask of pure lust. Loki brought his lips down to hers and she opened wide to receive him.

The two of them explored each other's mouths. Then Loki grabbed Dani's delicious round ass and plastered her naked crotch against his no-doubt raging hard-on. He reached between them and fumbled for a second. Dani's head rocked back, and her explosive shriek of sexual pleasure could be heard above all the laughing and talking.

Loki seized the two exquisite globes of Dani's butt and hoisted her completely off the ground. She got a death-grip on his neck, wrapped her long gorgeous legs around his waist and began making rhythmic Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ohhh!! sounds.

That was a painfully erotic sight. But the fellow who really got the ball rolling was one of the warriors. Birgit was as naked as Dani and her body was almost as sensually alluring. She was pouring mead out of a jug into a warrior's cup. That cup had formerly been somebody's skull.

The Viking was idly fondling her dangling tits as she poured the mead. Rather than breaking the jug over his head, Birgit moaned with lust. That motivated the guy to grab one boob and suck on the thick, hugely erect nipple. She moaned much louder and dropped the jug.

The guy stood, and Birgit laid herself seductively on the reed floor. It was a provocation, not romance. Then she spread and elevated her legs and looked invitingly at him.

The dude dropped eagerly to his knees pulled the string on his baggy drawers and drew out an imposing weapon, which he inserted without hesitation. That produced an ungodly grunt on Birgit's part, as she took the Viking to the hilt. The Viking pushed Birgit's legs back even further, until her knees were touching her big meaty tits.

Meanwhile, Loki had laid Dani down on the bearskin and re-entered her. Dani was holding her legs insanely wide to encourage maximum access; feet pointed almost straight out, toes curled. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy and her mouth was wide-open in a silent scream.

I could see Loki's godlike member coated with Dani's juices slowly pistoning in and out of her. Her hips rose to meet each powerful thrust. The loud wet slapping noises were like shots.

The sound of their fucking was accompanied by Dani's deep rhythmic moans, which were becoming so loud that they carried to where I crouched outside the Mead-Hall.

Ivar took off the instant he saw his wife getting fucked. It was an understandable reaction. After what I had witnessed, I was just as ready to face a hall full of berserkers. But given that we were outnumbered thirteen to one, and one of those guys was a demi-god, it was perhaps NOT the smartest thing we could have done at the time.

Nonetheless, Ivar came crashing through the door, axe in hand; me in hot pursuit. I mean, what the fuck ELSE could I do!!??

Nobody noticed Ivar at first. The Vikings were all standing around watching the outlandish sex that was happening on the floor.

Meanwhile, Loki was sucking one of Dani's luscious nipples, while he pounded energetically between her legs. She was bent in half, knees over his shoulders, legs waving above them. Her arms were around Loki's head plastering his face to her big tits, her eyes were staring sightlessly at the ceiling. Her sleek hips heaved like ocean waves; taking Loki deeply with each thrust. She groaned with blatant longing every time he withdrew.

Given the intensity of the moment, it was perfectly understandable that the Vikings hadn't noticed our arrival. That changed when Ivar strode the fifteen feet from the door to the place where his wife was winding up to a monster orgasm. He then proceeded to bury the axe in the back of her lover's head.

THAT got us noticed. Blood flew everywhere. The huge inert body collapsed across Birgit. She wasn't aware of what had happened, because she was going through a series of prolonged writhing and shrieking contortions.

It had all happened so fast that everybody just stopped and stared, open mouthed. That is, everyone except Loki and Dani who were experiencing what sounded like their own life-extinguishing orgasm up there on the dais.

One of the Vikings growled and turned toward Ivar. Enraged, he drew a longsword and shouted something. I didn't speak old Norse. But I got the drift, "That was my brother!!!"

I was in no mood to mess around. The moans and grunts from the direction of the dais guaranteed that. So, I shot the guy in the head. Again, I had absolutely no idea how I was able to do that so efficiently and accurately. But it was like second nature.

More blood splattered. That stopped everybody. They probably thought that I was some kind of demi-god too, since .45 caliber Colt automatics were a rarity in the Dark Ages. The problem was that I was now facing two dozen thoroughly pissed off Vikings, with six rounds left in the clip.

At that moment, there was high-pitched, scornful laughter from the direction of the dais. Loki said in a taunting voice, "Have you come to get your woman, human? I'm sorry but she's mine now. She won't want you anyhow, now that she's experienced ME."

He raised Dani to her feet. She was looking dazed and glassy-eyed, chest heaving from the fucking she'd just gotten. Loki stepped off the dais and walked toward me. He was holding Dani's hand and laughing with utter contempt.

Dani swayed along next to him naked and absolutely compliant. It was clear that she was very-much under Loki's spell. She was like a living wet-dream, her full tit's bobbling as she struggled to get her breath back.

The sight drove me wild with rage. I said, "Then fight me for her asshole!!" I was really getting into the Viking thing. That was the way they settled stuff back then.

I was counting on that. Because, an idea was starting to form. Loki was with his boys. He wouldn't dare back-down from a challenge.

I said, taunting him, "Just you and me you gutless piece of shit, fight me like a man!! I can kick your ass, even if you use one of your limp-dick tricks." I had to goad him into shape-shifting.

I didn't know whether the gambit was going to work. But I was counting on Loki overreaching. That was the plan anyhow. There was no going back.

Loki laughed derisively and said, "You want tricks. How about Jörmungandr?"

I'd gotten to him! Or maybe it was Dani. He was clearly showing off for somebody. Jörmungandr was the Midgard Serpent.

Jörmungandr coiled, ready to strike. Its mouth was open, poisonous fangs dripping. Its head was as high as the ceiling.

I REALLY HATE SNAKES. This one was infinitely more horrifying; since, it spewed venom so potent that it killed Thor. I emptied the clip rapid fire, three in each of Jörmungandr's obsidian eyes. Those were the only vulnerable parts of its armored head.

The Colt's ancient. But its hitting power is legendary. The heavy, 230 grain ACP slugs just obliterated the snake's eyeballs. There was an ungodly scream of pain and Loki reappeared, writhing in agony on the floor and gouging at his face, blood ran between his fingers.

I'd just fought a demi-god and won!! The entire group was frozen in astonishment.

Dani was my woman now. So, I grabbed her by the hand and tugged. She looked confused and hesitated momentarily. Then she seemed to recognize me, and we ran together.

Ivar was already crossing the bridge, carrying his wife. I was surprised that a horde of angry Vikings weren't bellowing for our blood. Ivar said by way of explanation, "We're safe from them. They can't leave Valhalla."

Then he added agitatedly, "But the other gods will come after us. You just blinded one of their kin. It's a Viking blood vendetta now. We have to get everybody on the boat and get off this island immediately."

He set Birgit down. She looked like she was coming back from a dream. I recognized that look. It was the same one I'd had a mere ten days ago. Then she realized that she was naked. She gasped and did the thing that women do with her arms across her breasts, one hand covering her dripping pussy.

I heard a yelp behind me, and Dani was crouched into a little ball, trying to cover herself. She said anguished, "Where am I, what happened??" The erotic seductress was gone, and the innocent church girl had returned. She was one profoundly embarrassed woman.

By that point, we had gotten far enough into the cave that nobody could see much of anything. I said as delicately as I could, "We'll keep the lights aimed at the floor to preserve your modesty." But I still couldn't get Dani's fantastic body and her electrifying sexuality out of my mind.

We had another complication. I didn't want either of them to see the priest's remains, especially Dani. Given her devotion to her father, I knew that she wouldn't survive the vision of him torn to shreds. Later on, I'd tell her how heroic he had been, without getting into the gory details. She certainly didn't need to see the evidence.

I said, using my most persuasive tone of voice, "There are some glass shards and sharp rocks ahead. We'll have to carry you, or you are going to cut your bare feet."

I picked Dani up. Even though her body looked substantial, she was light as a feather, perhaps 100 pounds. I sensed that she was extremely self-conscious, naked in my arms. But she trusted me. She held my neck tightly.

That reminded me of the way she had held Loki. I got a flash of insane jealousy. I had absolutely no reason to feel that way. She wasn't hugging Loki by her own free-will.

I imagined that Ivar was experiencing the same thing. It wasn't like Birgit had been forced. She was the aggressor and she clearly enjoyed every second of her intense fucking. If I was married to her, THAT would give me pause.

But we both knew that Birgit was in the thrall of a supernatural being. The same was true with Dani. Dani had taken Loki's big cock like a pro. Worse, I had heard her loudly begging for more. That alone was proof that both of them were under some kind of spell.

A woman has to totally abandon herself to act like that. But Birgit was a wife and mother and Dani was a chaste and modest girl. At least she'd been a virgin before Loki kidnapped her. So, logically, it would take supernatural intervention to cause both of them to act so totally out of character.

Animals mate. That's a natural selection imperative. So, the capacity to enjoy sex is an innate part of our programming.

At the same time, humans survived because they worked together, and indiscriminate sex acts can seriously fuck-up group dynamics. Just drop by a redneck bar on any given Saturday night if you want to see what I'm talking about.

Hence, civilization had to create rules about who you could fuck and when. Call those religion, or morality, or whatever you like. But their sole purpose is to prevent us from reverting to our animal selves. And, there's no telling how wild a virginal church girl might get if they are ever eliminated.

Dani clearly wasn't herself while Loki was fucking her, and she didn't remember anything about her remarkable descent into slutdom. That was evident in everything she said and did afterwards. The woman I was holding in my arms was sweet and gentle and still a virgin in her own mind.

I could easily accept that Dani and Birgit remembered nothing. Since, I couldn't recall my OWN name. That fact alone, convinced me that Dani's actions weren't anything she could control, or even recollect.

It was pitch black in the cave. So, I couldn't actually see Dani as I carried her. But my other senses were working overtime. She had been fucked long and hard. So, I smelled the sweat of her exertion and the musky aroma of sex. I could feel her still-aroused swollen boobs crushed against me. I even felt the hardness of her nipples

Amazingly, that gorgeous and still turned-on female body worked a miracle. I developed a giant hard-on. I wanted this woman more than I wanted my memory back, more than anything else in the world.

Unfortunately, there were a few practical considerations. Like, the rest of the party was waiting for us and Birgit and Dani couldn't just reappear stark naked and looking well-fucked. So, I left my three companions and went ahead to gather some clothes.

I told the two old gay guys that I needed warm outfits for the women. They looked puzzled. There were a lot of questions. I just walked over to where we had the luggage stacked and began rummaging through everybody's stuff.

The priest's bag produced a couple of thick wool sweaters. That was good. The guy wouldn't need them anymore. I got two spare pairs of jeans and some sturdy shoes from Dani's and Birgit's luggage and Charles actually produced two pair of women's underwear. I didn't ask.

I found my companions lurking back in the darkness thirty yards up the cave. We were trying to respect the woman's modesty. So, we kept the light to a minimum. But I caught a reflected glimpse of Dani's perfect round ass as she bent to pull up her panties... stunning!!

We would join the rest after the women got decent. But there was still one unavoidable chore and I wanted to get it out of the way. That was to tell Dani about her father.

Dani would have noticed that her dad was missing, and we would have to tell her why. I wanted to give her some privacy when she got the news. So, I said in a respectful voice, "Dani, can we talk for a minute."

She looked at me with hope in her eyes and said brightly, "What?"

This was going to get very awkward. I opened my arms and said, "Come here please." She came unhesitatingly into my arms. But it was like a child, not a woman of incredible sexual talent.

I encircled her with a hug. She looked up eagerly, like she expected a kiss. Instead, I said, "How much do you remember of what just happened?"

She looked disappointed. She wanted more. She said puzzled, "I recall falling asleep last night and awakening back in the cave with you holding my hand. I know something happened. But I don't remember anything."

Then she looked perplexed and said hopefully, "Did we have sex? I feel funny down there."

What a wonderfully ingenuous thing to say. I'm not a woman so I don't actually know what Dani was feeling. But absent any prior experience with sex, I imagine that her first thoughts weren't, "I just fucked a Demi-God," even if there was a clear evidence that she had.

I chuckled and said, "I want you to know that you are the most precious thing in the world to me." She sighed and relaxed against me.

I soldiered on with, "But the thing I have to tell you is disturbing. I want to hold you when you hear it."

She leaned back, eyes glistening with love. I had a flash of her opening her body to Loki in the same manner. The rational part of my brain smacked me on the back of the head and snarled, "Grow up!!"

I braced myself and said, "Your father is dead. He died this morning. I'm very sorry."

She looked momentarily disbelieving. She searched my face and saw that I was serious. A curtain of devastation slammed down over her eyes and she gasped, "When??!! How??!!"

I said, "I will answer any questions you have. But please let me share that with you later. Suffice it to say that he proved his devotion to you to the last measure."

She wailed in anguish and buried her head in my chest, sobbing with a broken heart.

I was painfully aware of her hard, little body and soft-pillow tits. I was running through the starting lineup of the Washington Nationals thinking, "God!! Please don't let me spring something inappropriate!!" And how did I know who the Washington Nationals were?

I let her sob for a couple of minutes, stroking her hair and mumbling over-and-over, "It's going to be all-right my love. I'm here with you."

She eventually pulled herself together. She might be sweet and gentle. But she was also a considerate and tough-minded woman. She knew that prolonged grieving was selfish. So, she forced herself to stop and turned a tear stained face up to me. I lowered my lips to hers. It was like fighting the pull of gravity.

Dani gave me the same kind of hot, steamy kiss that she had given Loki; lithe body avidly plastered against me, lips frantically moving and nipping at mine. It was sensational. It was also obvious that her body remembered everything it had done even if her memory was a blank.

She groaned with desire then she snapped her head back and looked frightened. She said anguished, "What's happening to me? What am I doing? I've kissed a few men. But never like THAT!! What must you think of me?"

That particular statement raised a few interesting points to ponder. But they had to be saved for later. I laughed and deflected with, "Well if that's the case then I want several more just like it. But we are in mortal danger right now and we have to get off this island."

She looked at me uncomprehendingly. I added, "It has to do with your father's death. I'll explain it after we're rescued. But for now, we need to get packed and back to the boat."

I placed my arm around her delicate shoulders and started to walk toward our friends. That was when I saw a gleaming metal object. The group had seen Dani coming and they were waving at her, encouraging her to join them. So, she walked on in their direction. I stopped to pick up the object.

It was a heavy, pure silver, link necklace. It had a large token on it that looked like an axe with a very short handle, or perhaps a hammer. I heard a voice in my head. The voice was Odin's. It said, "You prevailed. This is your reward. It will grant a wish, if it is truly worthy."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds