What To Do With Lynnette? Ch. 02

When we left the dance floor he held his hand out to Marc with a shitty grin covering his face. "Here you go man, your turn." He said.

Marc took me to the floor quickly, and even though the music had a little faster tempo, he ignored the beat and made me tell him what happened. We danced sensually to our own music as his hands freely roamed over my body. When I thrilled at his touch while he played with my ass I strained to get close to his ear as well. "Pull my dress way up Marcus." I said. "I want everyone to see your fucking hands all over my ass." In no time at all, I could feel my naked exposure all the way up to the middle of my back, and he pinched my skirt against me and held it high with his forearms while her roamed my ass freely for everyone who wanted to see.

We all thought it best to get out of there before we got arrested, besides, I needed to feel both of their cocks fucking me senseless, and they knew it. As soon as we got into the elevator they stripped my dress off and fingered me to orgasm as we climbed. They left my lacy bra on because it looked so sexy, and I somehow it made me feel even more exposed as we walked down the hallway playing grab ass on the way to the room. We passed at least one couple and a single guy in the halls, and Marc stopped us so he could offer the guy a feel of anything he wanted before we went on.

I felt completely free walking naked down the corridor between two men that excited me. I had felt their cocks through their pants in the lounge, but wanted the real thing as I pulled Marc's zipper down and pulled his large black cock into the open. He was already fully erect and completely aroused and as I started to slide my hand up and down his shaft. He grew impatient and lifted me up with my back pinned to the wall; we were both driven by lust as I took hold of this fat cock that I couldn't get my fingers all the way around and positioned it at the opening of my vagina. He lowered my body as I wiggled onto his shaft; I was so wet with arousal that in spite of his considerable girth, my body slid easily down the slick shaft. Marcus fucked wildly in me for only a few minutes before he reared back his head and groaned loudly as he pumped me full of his potent spunk.

When we got to the room, little time was wasted before we all were naked and doing everything I thought a person could do to feast on pure sex. Both of my guys had incredible long thick cocks. I thought they must be here for a porn convention, and for the next seventeen hours they fucked me in every way imaginable. They took me vaginally, and fucked me in the ass. They both penetrated me at the same time and came inside me everywhere they could. I welcomed it; I didn't care if I got pregnant, or if I got aids and died as a result of all of this, in fact I think somehow I hoped these terrible things would happen.

I was ready to go on forever, until forever came to an end, but amazingly, even though I had climax after climax until I couldn't stand any more, I never felt filled or finished. Even though I was perpetually filled with cock, I was always empty at the same time. At the end, I felt no satisfaction, no sense of completion or fulfillment in even the tiniest measure. I felt like all of the incredible excess and gluttony had given me absolutely nothing, and as a result I was somehow even less than I was before. I numbly put on what clothes I could find to cover me and walked like a senseless robot to my car.

When I got back to the house, I couldn't get over the pointlessness of the sex I had had, and my whole life. I really hadn't expected anything great when I went looking for action, and from what I've heard, some people would have thought they died and gone to heaven to have the attention I had from two virile men with incredible stamina. We had remarkable sex by most standards, but I learned in the process that sex like that was senseless and unfulfilling for me, and I guess at this low point in my life I realized it was the very last thing I needed.

I spent a lot of time over the next few days, considering my condition, as well as my needs and options. All of the various challenges in my life begged for my attention, sex was easily put at the bottom of my list. Paying my bills seemed to be the most pressing, so I concentrated on work. I put myself on a tight budget and got some help setting things up so I could barely get by at least. I saw Brian several weeks later and wondered where he had been. He had been transferred; apparently Jerry had threatened to file a suit against the company for complicity in our divorce. It was causing a lot of problems in his life to go along with the problems in his marriage. Apparently Jerry had also given Brian's wife a copy of the infamous tape.

I became consumed with serious career opportunities and responsibilities at work, and eventually things in my life started to improve. About a year after the official divorce decree, I was re-admitted into my church. Members in my neighborhood had been the only source of strength and encouragement and I'm not sure I would have survived without their help. Even Jerry's family was very supportive; I had always felt close to them, and they were almost all there with my other friends when I was welcomed back into the church.

Jerry was something else though. I didn't run into him often, but each time I did, I had the feeling his bitterness was even greater than it was the time before. He hadn't replaced me yet and altogether his life seemed to be as empty as mine had been, but I somehow felt that I was doing more to fill mine back up than he was. At my age, the only thing that bothered me was that I knew I would never find a man that I could feel comfortable and close with in marriage, but even though, I was still comfortable with the way things were going, and believed I would survive as a single girl for as long as I had to.

-------------------------------------------------

As the author, and someone who has known Lynn and closely observed her for the last 12 years, I can tell you she did survive. I can also tell you that Lynn met another man, one of the best men I know right now. He is talented and successful as a professional consultant and developer and he has an extensive and valuable background in contract law as well. He had been married before also, before he met Lynn, but hasn't said a lot about that relationship, and I haven't pried. I'm one of the many neighbors and friends who have stood by her through these years of growth since her marriage with Jerry ended. I knew her and Jerry both before as well.

I have no idea where Jerry is now, but I understand he always had difficulty with what happened. He couldn't let go of the images his own mind had painted and kept them alive for his own misery.

I think Jerry was the perfect and unfortunate example of the damage one person can do to their self if they can't forgive another who has hurt them deeply. Absolutely no one who knows this story questions whether Jerry is still justified in holding onto his pain, and not forgiving Lynn, but at the same time, no one feels he is wise in doing so.

Worry over Jerry, and what she did to him is the only negative aspect that remains in Lynn's life. She and her husband Ted have invested much of their hard earned finances into expensive procedures for difficult pregnancy cases like her's. They now have a beautiful daughter that is wonderfully spoiled. They won't be able to have another unless they adopt, but they show so much love to one another in everything they do, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

I asked Lynn recently if she felt any insecurity at all in her marriage to Ted. She told me, with total confidence that she knew they would always be together no matter what happened. Apparently she believes both of them are incurable fixers like me, and no matter what, they would both do whatever it took to resolve anything that could come up.

Ted had already told me the same on his own accord. He knew everything that had happened to cause Lynn's divorce because she had told him. She didn't want any secrets or skeletons in the closet before they shared their wedding vows; Lynn even played the infamous tape, from beginning to end. She still loves Jerry, she always did and hopes she always will, and Ted knows this as well and supports it; that's why she still feels pain over what she did.

Some of you will be upset that Lynette survived and succeeded in her life, while Jerry may not have. This isn't because as the writer of their story, I decided to make it happen this way; I wrote the story because it did happen this way and in life we deal with reality.

I'll never begrudge Lynette her happiness just because she succeeded after having made terrible mistakes, but I guarantee you that some readers will.

To be honest, I'm appalled by the mean spirited nature of many readers, mostly men. When I say we still apply a double standard, I'm absolutely sure we do. If a man strays and his wife shows the courage to stick by him, and not dominate the relationship by holding it over his head like a negative club for the rest of their lives we applaud her caring ability and forgiving nature, and wish them the best.

If a woman strays and her husband doesn't throw her out, or beat her up emotionally with it for the rest of their lives and take complete control of every aspect of their relationship, or unless he struts around like a domineering master with her visibly under his thumb for the world to see, we call him a wimp and wish only the worst for them both.

It's interesting that we provide a definition in the dictionary for the husband of a cheating wife, he's referred to as a cuckold, but there's no equivalent term to describe the wife of a cheating husband.

It doesn't surprise me that we seem to lack the ability to publicly cheer and hope for the best when a woman like Lynette really works to pay for her mistakes and gets past them. I know that Jerry's inability to forgive her was one of the most powerful forces working to push her under again, but I'm sure many out there will only see her emotional weakness under such pressure as evidence of her worthlessness and never look back to Jerry's refusal to give her any real chance as a contributing cause.

A frustrated reader on another site said he gives up on me because I won't change life to fit his idea of the only happy ending possible, unlimited revenge for Jerry without consequence, and no possibility for happiness for Lynette, under any circumstance.

Well I simply say, "Bull shit"! Cheer for any success wherever and however you find it, no matter who it is that's willing to stand up and work for it. Weep when you see any failure to learn through living, and hope the unfortunate soul who thinks the only way we can get past the hurt we receive from another is to see the other person wasted to eternal damnation, learns that the only way to really get past pain is step over or around it, and simply get on with life.

An element was missing in Lynn and Jerry's relationship, I don't think it had ever been learned. The element is based on communication and it relates to the committment two people make to insure that every year they live together will be better than the year before.

Lynn didn't start to learn that until she lost everything and had to start over. I don't know for sure, but I don't think Jerry ever did learn it because he was never was forced to take any share of the responsibility for what Lynn did, so he had the easy out luxury of sitting back and blaming his misfortune and happiness on someone else.

I have no doubt that Lynette would have done everything she could to make things work out if she and Jerry would have stuck it out, but I don't know if they would have ever been able to learn the principals they needed to if they had stayed together. The best thing for both of them was probably to divorce.

I just wish Jerry would have risen above the thing. He was the one who wanted out, but I think he failed to learn that we control our happiness in life only by what WE do, not by what others do for us.

I think Ted as a person is more committed to the core items that make a relationship survive and work well. Those root elements of communication trust and respect for each other need to be there first, before a test like this comes up. A couple has to at least be committed to the principal of learning and growing, and not casting blame in order to open the door for excitement and any sense of sexual adventure, whether they maintain total fidelity in their marriage or open their relationship up to others.

The End

P.S. Like I said above, I'm particularly interested in the woman's point of view, but if any reader would enjoy seeing your fantasy or story developed with that in mind, please contact me with a way to reply to you. If no one's interested then that's OK and I'll take a rest for a while. It's exhausting work to try to develop a story with a message, and sometimes it's not terribly pleasant and rewarding. Thanks for your interest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds