• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Were We Thinking?

What Were We Thinking?

Have you ever done anything absolutely crazy... just to see if you could? That must've been what my wife and I were thinking last week, because I can't explain how else it all happened.

Jenny and I have two children, ages five and seven; and this summer, for the first time, we sent them to a two-week-long day camp; and so my wife and I found ourselves ALONE in our home for the first time in almost eight years. I run a business out of my office in the back of our home, but with the kids off to camp every morning at 8:00, and my beautiful wife lounging around in silk pajamas 'till noon each day it was – needless to say – hard for me to motivate myself to work.

Jenny's absolutely gorgeous. She's long, thin, and slender; with skin as soft and white as cream and long, straight, golden hair. She's got nice full breasts that are as soft as anything I've ever touched, and the most incredible flat, sexy stomach in the world. I swear to God, there have been times that I've almost orgasmed, just from kissing and touching her breasts and stomach.

I'm no Plain Jane myself. I've been told I am rather handsome; and certainly before I married Jenny, I had no trouble finding dates. I'm pretty ordinary-looking, actually. No one recoils when they see me, but I'm no Mel Gibson, either. It's talking with me, I think, that makes most women interested. Ahk. I hate talking about myself. There's no way to do it without seeming conceited. Let's skip the details and get on with the story.

So anyway, with the kids gone to day camp, my wife and I developed this pattern where we'd get the kids off in the morning, make a big pot of coffee, and then sit on the couch watching TV. What invariably happened the first four days the kids were gone was that this sitting turned into fondling, which turning into heavy petting which left us – some time later – sweaty, smelling deliciously of sex, and very, very satisfied.

By Friday, though, it was time to up the ante. We'd made love more that week than we had in the last month (anyone who says having children doesn't affect their ability to have sex obviously doesn't have MY children) and I could sense the desire in both my wife and myself to somehow up the ante.

We were sitting on the couch eyeing each other, waiting for someone to make a move when the doorbell rang. My wife went to answer it. It was one of the college-girls from the neighborhood, trying to sell magazine subscriptions to raise money for the Sierra Club. This was pretty common. We live in a pretty nice neighborhood with plenty of kids selling things, and the newest trend is to find the college kids with a cause, and send them out door-to-door in our neighborhood.

I didn't mind, though. She was cute. Most of 'em were. While my wife wrote her a check (we're suckers for anything that remotely resembles a charity), I found myself gazing hungrily at this young twenty-something. Nice tits. Great hair. A big smile. Yum.

I love my wife, don't get me wrong. She's the hottest thing on two legs, in my book, and after making love to her for almost ten years, I'd still choose her over any other woman anywhere in the world. But that doesn't mean I don't sometimes see OTHER things I'd like to sample, if I'm allowed. And that twenty-year-old girl in our doorway was causing a commotion in my boxers.

My wife closed the door and crossed back to the couch. "Wow, she was something, wasn't she?" My wife looked me right in the eyes, a mischievous grin on her face.

I smiled. "I sure thought so."

"I bet she tastes gooooood." My wife was teasing me.

"I bet," I said; shifting my thigh to try to make my growing erection less obvious.

My wife giggled and then pushed my legs apart, kissing my penis through the cotton fabric of my boxers. She ran her tongue along my length, separated only by a thin sheet of cotton, then lifted her head to mine. "Let's get her," my wife said with a naughty grin.

"What?"

"Let's get her. You know. Invite her in. See what happens. You game?"

My wife and I had had a few crazy nights in our time together, but this was something altogether new and exciting. "Of course!" I said.

My wife leapt from the couch and crossed back to the front door as I nervously adjusted my penis so that it would be less obvious I was aroused. I ended up finding a comfortable position with my legs crossed, and a long t-shirt pulled down across my upper thigh, hiding any clue of the throbbing member who hid beneath.

"Excuse me, Miss?" My wife was calling to the girl who was walking down the front steps of the house across the street. "Hello?"

I watched through the bay window as this hot little number crossed the street and came again up our walk to the front door. "Yes?" She asked my wife; genuinely puzzled, I'm sure.

"My husband had some questions about the Sierra Club. Do you think you could come in for a few moments and clear things up?"

I laughed out loud. I had some questions for her, did I? My wife led her in.

"Hi," she said as she stepped into the living room. "I'm Emily."

"Please, have a seat," my wife instructed as she took a seat next to me on the couch. Emily sat in the chair to my right and began leafing through her backpack for a pamplet of some kind.

"Let me get you some coffee," my wife said; and she stood up to exit the room.

Emily handed me a leaflet that explained what she was raising money for. I read through the brief summary smiling. I asked her a few pointed questions about the information on the leaflet, and she'd clearly done her homework. She gave me quick, correct answers; and she was clearly quite passionate about her cause. I looked up at her with a wide smile and handed her the leaflet. "Wow," I said. "You're something else."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Smart. Beautiful. Driven. I don't think there's any way I would have found the time or energy to go door to door looking for a beer bottle opener, much less raising money for charity." I began.

Emily flushed crimson. "Thank you," she said. "Isn't you wife bringing me coffee?"

It was an odd question. I didn't want to read too much in to it, but I wondered if she thought I was trying to hit on her. Of course, I was; I was just curious what her response would be.

"Here you are, Emily." My wife handed her a cup of coffee on a saucer, and then filled our own cups before returning the decanter to the end table and taking her seat.

"Thank you," Emily smiled. "It's still pretty cool this morning. It sure is nice to be in here in the fresh air for a while."

We made polite small-talk for a few moments, the three of us; and compliments were mutually exchanged. Emily mentioned how much she liked Jenny's pajamas. I mentioned how much I liked the coffee. Emily mentioned to Jenny how 'cute' her husband was. Jenny mentioned how much she wished she still had young, full breasts like Emily's.

After a few moments of this, it was clear to me where we were all headed. I just didn't know how to get us there. I was fumbling, trying to think of some segue; but there's just no easy way to transition from "Do you want to donate to the Sierra Club" to "Do you want to make love?".

"Emily," I began, "I think we have you in here a bit under false pretenses." Emily froze, and looked up at my wife and I. I'm not sure if she thought we were going to rob her, or kill her or something, or if she was just expecting a more subtle segue. I don't know. But judging from her face, this married couple in their pajamas had somehow become very frightening to her. She swallowed hard.

"Excuse me?" she said.

"I just—" I fumbled. "I think... " I tried again. "We were wondering..." I couldn't find the words. I closed my eyes and pinched the skin at the top of my nose. "Oh, forget it." I said to no one in particular.

I opened my eyes, and Jenny and Emily were kissing. I'm not kidding. Women are better at these things. They understand a subtlety that eludes me. My wife took Emily by the hand and lead her around the end table to sit next to her on the couch, and then the kissing continued.

Jenny pushed her tongue into Emily's mouth, and Emily responded by moaning vocally. She closed her eyes and kissed my wife with every bit as much passion as my wife had displayed. Jenny let out a quick gasp, and then sucked in air as she turned herself to face Emily... her back to me.

Emily put her hands on my wife's shoulders and – without so much as breaking the kiss – slowly began to unhook the looped buttons along the front of my wife's pajamas. My wife slid back, lying along the length of the couch, with her head in my lap; still kissing Emily.

When the pajama top was completely unbuttoned, Emily slowly traced her way down my wife's soft chest. She gently teased and kissed my wife's breasts; taking each nipple in her mouth and rolling them gently across her tongue. She kissed and caressed the nape of my wife's smooth neck. Jenny was in heaven. She was moaning loudly now, enjoying every minute of Emily's caresses.

Emily slid herself a bit further down my wife's body; kissing and licking her smooth tummy and nibbling at the waistband of Jenny's pajama shorts. I could smell the unmistakable smell of Jenny's warm juices; and I knew – as If I needed more proof – that Jenny was on fire.

Emily slipped her hand beneath the waistband of Jenny's pajamas, and ever-so-gently kissed my wife's mound through her pajamas. Jenny roared and thrust her pussy forward at Emily. Emily ran her tongue over the silky pajama material, tracing the groove of my wife's wet pussy as Jenny shook involuntarily, her head still on my lap.

This was all I could take. My dick was throbbing, virtually dripping, pressing against my boxers, virtually bursting trough. I carefully lifted my wife's head so that I could slide out from behind her; and then set her head on a pillow on the couch. Jenny was too aroused to speak, but as I stood, she pawed at my boxers, grabbing my penis with one hand, and pushing them down with her other. She pulled my penis to her mouth, as I repositioned myself straddling her chest to give her better access to my meat.

Emily was wasting no time. She had removed Jenny's pajamas completely and now had her tongue wrapped around Jenny's clit. Jenny was slowly rocking her hips, trying to track Emily's ministrations; and Emily was doing everything in her power to keep Jenny over-stimulated. She'd alternately slide her tongue slowly up and down the length of Jenny's pussy; bury her tongue deep within, and then slide her tongue across and then around Jenny's engorged clit, while gently penetrating her with one, then two of her fingers. As Emily slid her second finger into Jenny's tight box, my wife called out, "Oh fuck". She pushed me off of her and began panting furiously.

"God, Drew," she said to me, "Get her clothes off. God. Oh God."

Jenny's whole body was quivering on the couch. She sucked a quick breath of air in, and a long, slow moan escaped. Emily was fucking my wife with her fingers, and making love to her clit with her tongue. My wife couldn't have moved if she wanted to. She was in heaven, and you could tell by the smile that was plastered on her face, All she could say was: "Oh God, yes. Ah. Oh God. Ah. Ah. Ah."

I reached around Emily's back and unsnapped her jeans. She noticed what I was doing, and turned her torso my direction to make it easier for me to get her pants off. I slid her jeans down her gorgeous, tanned legs, taking time to slowly kiss her thighs and knees.

She was wearing a pair of silk panties that I could tell to be soaking wet. I placed a finger along her slit on her panties, and a moan – muffled by my wife's pussy – escaped from her lips. I raised my finger to my lips and tasted her. It was incredible. There's no flavor in the world that tastes like pussy, and I don't ever seem to be able to get enough of it.

I slipped myself between Emily's legs, as she repositioned herself on her knees. I gently lifted my tongue to her box, and gently wrapped my lips around her engorged clit.

"Oh, Fuck!" Emily called out; and almost immediately she through her other thigh across my face, pushing her clit into my lips. She must've taken her face from my wife because she was riding my face now, crying a steady stream of "Oh God"'s the whole time.

My wife wasted no time sliding herself on my erect penis; and as she rode me, I continued to eat Emily's delicious box for all it was worth. It didn't take more than a minute, though, before Emily's breathing shifted and her voice became ragged. "Un-huh." She said, trying to look down at me. "Un-huh. Oh, God. Right there. Ah-ahh!"

Her thighs started to shake on either side of my head, and I could feel the involuntary contractions of her muscles as she came. She collapsed onto the couch, trying but unable to pull her wet, delicious box off of my face. I pushed her legs up onto the couch and turned my attention to my wife, who was getting into rhythm, riding me.

I placed my hands on the tops of her hips, and she pushed her breasts into my chest, grinding all of her nakedness into me. I could feel the heat of her body and the strength of her desire as I pushed my penis deeper and deeper into her.

"Right there," she whispered, letting me know that I'd found just the right spot to push. I rubbed my penis against the top of her pussy wall, and I could tell by her eyes that she was close. "Oh God," she whispered, thrusting her pussy against my shaft. "Oh God. Yes. Yes."

I could feel my orgasm building; and I was becoming light-headed as she pushed herself against my shaft once, twice, three times more. "Oh Jesus," I cried, knowing my orgasm was upon us.

She bit my shoulder and trust her pussy against me one more time as I exploded deep inside of her. Her tight pussy convulsed around me, and she pushed herself even further onto me as her own orgasm wreaked its delightful havoc across her body.

She sucked in a breath of air and tried to push herself up off of me a bit. "Oh God," she whispered, still trying to catch her breath.

"It's ok," I offered.

"Yeah." She said, pushing herself up from my chest and beginning to climb onto the already-occupied couch. "But this time, I get to eat her pussy, ok?"

Emily took Jenny's hand and pulled her down to her chest. It's going to be an incredible day, I thought, and I brought myself to my knees so I wouldn't miss any of the action.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What Were We Thinking?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds