Whatever It Takes

Without answering, I buried my face in her snatch once again. I felt her feet slap into the back of my shoulderblades and I watched as she dug her fingers into the bed covers. I scrambled for the tube of lube I'd brought to the bed and squirted a sample into my hands to get my fingers slick. I then began rubbing her pussy and Shane really began to muscle me. She arched her back, humping her pussy into my face as she tried to drag me down into her with her legs buried in my back.

I drew back and bent her further. "Can you still breathe, baby-girl?"

I could barely hear her, "Mhm."

I started stroking myself with my greased up fingers, hoping to get nice and slick, as I began to run my tongue around her brown eye. I heard her whimpering in confusion while her legs twitched as my tongue lashing sent jolts up her spine. When I felt that my dick was sufficiently slick, I squirted more lube into my hand as I continued to lick into her ass. As I felt her digging her heels deeper into my back, I hardened my tongue and drove it deep into her puckered hole. I heard her squeal and then moan in apparent delight.

Finally, I set her down and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. Shane looked back at me, eager to take it doggystyle as if she'd forgotten I wasn't wearing a condom. I began to rub her o-ring with my freshly greased fingers and then one by one, I sank them into her ass, plunging deeper and circling wider to get her ass nice and loose. She whimpered at every touch. I then placed a hand on her hip as I positioned my pole next to her forbidden orifice. This was the hole which had been most traumatized by her ex's abuse and she had for so long refused to grant me access. But I would be taking it over completely tonight.

I withdrew my fingers and slid the tip of my dick into her button in one slow but fluid motion. Shane raised her head in surprise and then looked back at me fearfully.

"Baby..?"

"It's okay, Shane. Just relax. It's gonna be all right. I promise."

Shane knew she could trust me and turned and looked down at the bed as she tried to figure out how to relax her butt more. But the lube and my deft fingers had already done most of the work for her. My dick slid easily into her dark cave, deeper and deeper, as I watched her nails curl into the blankets and her head slowly rise in delight and fall again as she worried about her butt. She still seemed panicked by the time I was in fully. It had only been six inches, but for her it may as well have been twelve.

"Baby, you can open your eyes now. I'm all the way in."

Shane looked back at me, surprised. She then looked away and, for a moment, neither of us moved. I had never fucked any women in her ass before and I was still not sure I could do it without hurting her. But after a few seconds, she adjusted to the new presence in her ass and rocked forward, sliding three inches off of my pole. Then she rocked back and slapped into my pelvis. She let out a gasp in response. Then she rocked forward again. I clamped my hands on her hips and drew her back onto my cock. She let out a squeal which became intermittent as I began to fuck her ass back onto my cock.

I was very surprised by this point. Maybe it was the lube, but I would have thought that having my dick up Shane's tight ass would have caused me to spew cum immediately. But it was just like that first night we'd had sex without wearing. The first and only night I'd made her cum with just my dick.

I shoved my clean hand forward to rub her clit as I continued to fuck her ass. I hoped that my stamina would last just long enough to fulfill her; to bring her to climax. I hoped in vain. I couldn't take the intensity and my balls cringed as I began to spray the inside of her asshole with my jizz. Apparently though, the feeling of my warm cream coating her inside was just what Shane needed to send her over the edge.

As I continued to rub her clit and hump my draining pump into her ass, Shane had an orgasm that resonated through both her pussy and her butt. She shook violently as she grunted and squealed. When I felt the last drops of my cum exit my hose, I pushed Shane's ass off of me and let her drop onto the bed, exhausted.

I climbed up next to her. This had been the first time I had been able to give Shane a second orgasm and my dick in her ass had contributed. She was breathing heavily as we began to kiss and began to grope her body again.

"Baby, aren't you all done?" Shane certainly didn't sound like she wanted me to be done. But this had been our longest sex session to date.

"If, by that, you mean, 'can I cum again?' Then I don't know." I continued to kiss her as I grabbed up the lube and squirted it into my other hand. "But I'm not done with you, baby."

Three orgasms in one night had been something I had only seen in pornos, but I was determined to make it happen tonight. Even if for some reason, Shane and I broke up, she would go on remembering this night as the best night of her entire life.

I began rubbing her softened clit with my lubed fingers as I continued to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around me and spread her legs to let me get deeper into her. I rubbed lightly at first, just enough to get her aching clitoris to come around again which didn't take long. I then dug my middle finger inside her as I rubbed my greasy thumb up and down her clit. I watched Shane's leg twitch uncontrollably like a puppy as she pulled me tighter to kiss me more passionately and more chaotically. Before long, she couldn't concentrate on kissing me anymore and merely dug her head into my shoulder as I fingered her to that precious third orgasm which I know she wouldn't soon forget. I felt her squeals vibrate through my chest as she dug her nails into my shoulders. God, it all felt good.

I had never felt so satisfied in my life and neither had Shane. For the rest of the night, she refused to do anything other than lie there in bed wrapped around me. Needless to say, we woke up stiff and sore and totally awkward, but a mutual trade of massages got us back comfortably on our feet. Shane told me she wished I had booked the hotel room for a second night. So, we did just that and we resumed our sexual escapades throughout the next day. It was the best weekend of our lives.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 378 milliseconds