• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Whatever Works

Whatever Works

This is my first posting of an erotic story, so please be gentle!

*****

I heard the muffled sound of the car door shutting from outside of our small house, and I fidgeted on the couch with anticipation. On his lunch break, he told me to be in my kitten costume before he got home. Of course, I can't say no. My kitten costume is a black corset, a lace thong, thigh-high stockings, and obviously the kitten ears and black cat tail anal plug. It was a small anal plug that he picked out specifically for me months ago, because he knew I didn't like to do anal. He respected me, and that made me more willing to be his submissive little Kitten.

I then heard the purposeful steps of his shoes against concrete as he nears the door. The keys jangled together and the door unlocked and opened. I could see he was on the phone, but he took one look at me, how I was splayed out on the couch waiting for him, and his jaw dropped. I guess he forgot that this is what he was coming home to. There's nothing like a man who knows his place in the bedroom and still looks at you every time like you're a work of art. He cleared his throat and loosened the black tie around his neck.

"Robert, listen, I've got to go," he stated to his friend over the phone, his eyes glued to my body. "I just got home, and I think I'm going to take a nap."

As his friend talked, I seductively ran a hand down my body, teasing him. I put one leg up onto the top of the couch and grabbed my breast, biting my lip and willing him with my piercing eyes to come and ravage me.

He wiped a frustrated hand over his face and I could see the bulge in his pants slowly getting bigger. It's been almost two years since I've become his Kitten, but he still can't get enough. "Yeah, yeah, I've got to go now, Robert," he said, a little more forcefully, trying to rush his friend off the phone. He unbuttoned the top button of his white dress shirt, switching the phone between hands as he unbuttoned the cuffs as well.

"You can tell him," I permitted with a wicked grin.

"I'm with my girlfriend, Robert, I need to go. Goodbye." He practically rushed and then slammed on the phone to end the call. He turned it off and set it on the table with a sigh of relief. He ran a hand through his thick, dark hair and took his shoes off by the door.

"Come watch TV with me, Daniel," I beckoned, extending a black-painted fingernail towards him and arching the finger in a "come here" gesture. I raised my chest slightly, arching my back. My perky, excited breasts nearly broke out of the corset.

He padded over and bent down over me, leaning in to my lips and breathing his sweet spearmint breath onto my face. "Just because you have the upper hand right now doesn't mean you're in control, my beautiful Kitten," he whispered to me, his perfectly ripened lips grazing mine. The way the word "kitten" felt on my lips before he kissed me nearly made me shiver. And when he did kiss me, when his lips finally melted into mine and the stubble on his chin pricked my cheeks, I almost gave in then. But I knew him. He was one for teasing.

He put a controlling hand on my side as he settled into the couch next to me. As he kissed me, over and over again, soft and tenderly, his hand ran up the corset, over the large rolling hills of my chest, and he cupped my neck. He bit my lip playfully and murmured, "you're mine," before kissing me slowly again and again. His hand ran back down my chest and I struggled to stay still, but I kept my leg on the top of the couch, I kept myself splayed, exposed. He liked me like that.

His thumb ran over the curves of my spilling breasts, from the outside to the middle, and back to the other side of the other breast. He was outlining them with his fingers, toying with the supple skin. I reached for his hand to guide him, but he lightly slapped it away. He broke away from my lips and said, "no, no, no," in a voice that gave me goosebumps. I whimpered, the absence of his mouth pressed to mine nearly unbearable, and I put my hand behind my head to please him. He chuckled to himself and relieved me of the emptiness, pushing his face to mine once more, a little more forcefully. It was as if he was holding himself back, also.

Then his hand made it's way down my stomach, and the heaviness and heat of his strong palm pushed against the thick covering of my body. His fingertips played with the elastic band of the thong, and my newly shaved pussy could feel the callused skin on his middle finger brush against the very top of it. I wriggled slightly, wanting this all day, but he loved taking his time. Instead, I moved my hand from behind my head to Daniel's cheek, turning his face more to kiss me better. He responded by pushing his tongue deeper into my mouth, and I almost couldn't control my moan.

As his fingers ran over the top of my shaved pussy, he broke from me to look deeply into my eyes, slightly surprised by the smoothness. "My Kitten, who did you shave for?" He asked in shock. Then his eyes turned devious for a second before he kissed my cheek, planting little pecks down the side of my face to the top of my jaw, right next to my earlobe. His fingers slid through my slits and he asked a second time, "Who did you shave for?" with a more knowing tone.

His finger circled my opening, feeling the heat and wetness pour out of me. He kissed and nibbled my neck and earlobe, and then his tongue ran up the side of my ear. He asked one more time, "Who did you shave for?", his words vibrating against my ear in a husky tone, and at that moment, he plunged his fingers into me, fluttering them upward, and I yelled, "Daniel!" in a breathy moan. I arched myself and groaned, gripping his neck with one hand and the couch with other as he continued to torture me with the infamous G-spot.

"Good girl," he mumbled, and he knew I loved it when he called me that. "That's right. You shaved for me." As my legs started to twitch, he pulled his glistening fingers out of me and put them in the inches between our faces. He looked me in the eye as he lowered them to my swollen lips, rubbing my essence on my pout. I parted them and sucked on his fingers, my tongue running in a figure eight around them, getting every last bit of me off before he pulled them out and cupped my face.

"You're beautiful," he whispered.

"You're handsome," I answered.

"I want you so badly, Kitten."

I showered under his jaw with little kisses before I said, "I've got an idea."

I finally climbed off the couch and brought my leg over his knees, settling into his lap. "We're fighting for it again," I said devilishly as I feathered a kiss onto his lips, running my tongue and teeth down his chin and neck, biting him at the curve between his neck and shoulder. I loosened his tie and kissed his chest with every button I undid. His hand fell onto the back of my head, but I shot up.

"Hands behind your head, Daniel," I commanded, and he obeyed, my sharp words showing how flexible I was.

I got my face below his belly button and unbuckled his belt, ripping it off of him with a satisfying swooping sound of leather sliding out of pant loops. I unbuttoned his black trousers and unzipped them. His hips rose slightly so I could tug them to the floor, and when I came back up I heard him kick the pants off of his ankles. There my handsome man sat, tie askew, shirt unbuttoned, chest exposed, and I could see the erection poking out of the leg hole of his boxers. I kissed the very tip of it, licking the precum off of my lips and smiling to him. He was frustrated, I could see it in the furrowing of his brows and the redness of his cheeks. He wasn't very used to being tortured.

I surveyed my canvas, wondering where I should paint first. I straddled him once again, making a decision, and settled my hot pussy into his lap. His erection rubbed in between my legs and his groaned slightly. He wanted to be inside of me. I grabbed his face and ground my hips into his, dry humping him with only two pieces of fabric holding back the moisture of me and the hardness of him.

"Kitten," he strained.

"Yes, my Master?" I giggled, kissing his jawline.

"Please, I can't take anymore," he begged.

I surprised him yet again by hopping off, tugging his boxers to the ground and grabbing his full hard-on without hesitation. But I pulled on it. "Get up," I commanded, leading him by his own penis.

He rocked himself carefully off of the couch, his height making him tower over me, and the fact that I had him by his erection made me feel empowered. I started walking, his dick in my hand, leading him into the bedroom with slow thrusts and twists of my hand.

I let go of him only to lay myself onto the bed, spreading my lengthy legs apart and flipping my auburn hair across my shoulders. I exposed myself to him, making him watch as I took a single finger and rubbed into my delicate lips, softly moaning as I went. He watched in awe and it was visible that I was making his cock throb.

I pulled the thong aside and ordered, "Eat me. Now." Without any hesitation he scurried onto his knees and bent down in front of me, his head between my legs. I ran my fingers through his clean mop of thick hair. He devoured me with urgent and desperate strokes of his long, keeping them long and broad. He grunted a bit as he went and that made me throw my head back in a fierce moan. He sucked and he flicked and he played, eating me with enthusiasm. He took two fingers and plunged them inside of me, fluttering them against my G-spot. I arched my back at the combination, gripping the top of his head harder and moaning louder.

But suddenly, as my eyes were taken off of him, there was an absence of his lips to mine between my legs. I felt his head lift and I looked up and saw him regaining control of the situation. He took my small wrists in his hands and he pinned them above my head and I gasped. I wriggled and fought, but he settled his hips between mine.

"Now that you've had your fun, Kitten," he said menacingly, staring me in the eyes. "I'm giving you an ultimatum. You can resist, and I'll have you right here, or you can be a good girl, and I'll give you the freedom of riding me. Choose."

I wriggled for a bit, not wanting to give up what I had rightfully won through deception, but then I realized that he won it back. It was a fair victory.

"I will ride you," I said. "Master."

He smiled. "That's my girl."

He flipped us over so that I was on top of him on our king-sized bed. He still held my wrists, but only with one hand. I held myself up and he took his erection with his free hand, running his tip through my swollen lips, feeling my wetness, rubbing the bulging head against my clit to make me moan. he miraculously circled his tip around my opening and then slowly pushed himself inside. I lowered myself onto him, letting out a moaning sigh of relief as my hips settled against his, his entire erection filling me to capacity.

When I was enjoying the feeling for too long, he moved his hips a bit to urge me on, and I made a face of his cock corresponding with the movement inside of me. I started off slow, pressing my palms against his chest with his fingers around my wrists. I ground my hips into him, loving the feeling of him going in and out of me. He let my wrists go to hold my waist.

I went faster, my legs driving me into a full-speed jockey as my desire filled me more than he did. He was thrusting his hips up in rhythm with me pulling myself down onto him, pushing him deeper inside of me. I started rubbing my clit like a maniac, my moans becoming to breathless for them to come out of my mouth. I felt a climax building inside of me, and by the grunts and straining groans of Daniel, I could tell that he was holding his back. But we were going at a seventy-mile-per-hour pace, down a hill, with no brakes, so his control was slipping.

He wrapped both arms around me and flipped us over, pausing for only a brief second to put a pillow under my hips. He then pounded himself inside of me and I nearly screamed, rubbing myself as lightly as I could.

"I'm going to cum," he said in a strained, rushed voice. "I can't hold it back."

"No," I answered breathlessly. "Go slower. Please. I'm almost-" and just then, my entire body felt the build-up of a climax. I struggled to put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from moaning, and it was coming, fast.

But then Daniel pulled both of my hands above my head, nailing them into place, while he quickly replaced my finger with his thumb. "Moan for me, Kitten," he strained to command and let out a moan. Just then, the build-up burst deep within my pussy, exploding outward like lightning through my veins. I didn't just moan; I screamed in his face as he let out a long, deep moan, slamming his erection deep within me to release himself. I pumped my hips against his still body, riding out the orgasm with fervor. He moaned even more and my legs convulsed behind him. He finally removed his thumb from between my lips and he braced himself above me, hanging his head and puffing out exhausted breaths. His dark brown mane hung in his eyes, but he didn't take himself out of me. He removed his hand from my wrist and I used them to pick his chin up. I brought his face to mine and I bit the tip of his nose.

"Next time, we need more teasing," I joked.

"Tomorrow," he corrected breathlessly, "I'm taking you completely."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"We can say," he started, removing himself from my swollen pussy. I felt empty without him, but he curled his body against mine. "We can say that I'll be playing with our toys tomorrow."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Whatever Works

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds