What's That Ch. 06

Jeff was in a panic when someone approached him from behind, laughing at him.

The man said, "You were warned, but you didn't listen to us. Now your children will have to pay the ultimate price! You could have saved them if only you had become evil, but you had to play the hero didn't you? If only you had paid attention, all of them would still be here to carry on your name. It's been a pleasure bringing down the wearer of the ring."

The man simply vanished into thin air, leaving Jeff to wonder what had just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff woke up in a cold sweat, shaking from the fear the dream had caused him. He had to meditate so the ring could help him understand what he had just dreamed. It had seemed so real to him, it had to be a warning of some kind.

He lay back in the bed, calming himself and breathing deeply to relax. The ring began to talk to Jeff. It told him of impending danger with the Sandor family. They knew about Jeff now because they had sent people to ask the real estate agent about the men they had sent earlier. She had told them about Jeff and the Basa couple, right before they had killed her. They had beaten everything out of the Basa couple as well, right before they killed them.

Somehow, they even knew about the Zera family, and had placed bounties for all of them. Jeff only had minutes to get them all to safety before someone came to the house to kill all of them.

Jeff leapt from the bed and ran to his room, yelling to wake the girls up and get them dressed to run.

"We have to get everyone the hell out of here right now!" Jeff screamed.

Piroska knew it had to be bad for Jeff to be so worried. She quickly gathered her clan together into the front room, when bullets started crashing into the windows.

Jeff immediately leap with everyone to a safe place before leaping back to take care of the men that were firing into the house. He appeared behind the one on the east side of the house, reading his thoughts before twisting his neck with his hand, snapping it into. He came up behind the other guy, read his mind quickly also, before snapping his spine with his fingers.

Jeff had learned from the men that the eldest Sandor man was waiting on a phone call from them to tell them that they had killed all of the people in the house. He knew right where the man was at the moment; Jeff was going to make sure it was his last minute on this earth after he made him pay for his mistake of coming after the Zera family for helping him. There would be no mercy given to this evil man, Jeff was going to make this man suffer for sure!

Jeff leap back to the Zera family and his wife; they were all scared to death from their near death experience.

"I have to get all of you to a place that no one will be able to find you. You won't be able to contact anyone until I get this taken care of, no one at all." Jeff paused a second before continuing. "The Sandor's know about all of you and me. They tortured it out of the Basa couple before they killed them, so this is something that I have to finish quickly!"

Piroska quickly spoke up, "Master, we will do whatever you say for us to do. Just be careful, these people are worse than Adam ever thought about being! They won't hesitate to kill anyone that they have to. You have to get your and Laura's family to safety as well. Take us wherever you need to take us, I will make sure that no one calls anyone!"

Jeff leap with them to a deserted island off the coast of Tahiti that he and Laura had visited on their honeymoon. It had fresh running water and plenty of food. What they didn't have available, he imagined it to be there for them. He then jumped home to get his and Laura's family so he could take them to the island as well. He had to wipe their minds, giving them the idea that they were on an extended vacation before he jumped to the island with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've got to now Angel; take care of our parents while I'm gone. They shouldn't be too hard to handle and hopefully I won't be gone for very long. I couldn't find your brother, your Mom said he was on a business trip but she didn't know where to, but I will do my best to find him for you after I have dealt with Belia Sandor."

He kissed her passionately before he leapt to right outside of Belia's house. He scanned for heartbeats, finding twenty in all, at the house. Jeff didn't know exactly where Belia was in the house, so he simply wished that everyone in the house would simply pass out for him. He walked in to find a house full of mercenaries. Jeff simply wished for all of them to be in front of him, tied to chairs and gagged. He then walked through the house, finding Belia and his wife, asleep in the bed.

Jeff gagged his wife, stripping her naked and tied her to a chair beside the bed. He brought her too and quickly read her mind, finding out that like her daughter, she was pure evil. Jeff simply stripped Belia of all of his clothes, and levitated him into the air with a raise of his left hand. He brought Belia too, read his mind before twisting his fingers, breaking his legs and arms.

Belia was screaming against the gag in his mouth, he was in so much pain that he felt like passing out. Jeff had already prevented this from happening though, so he just screamed as hard as he could against the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that I have your attention, you sick bastard, you and I are going to have a little talk!" Jeff hollered at the man. "In just a minute, you are going to call your dog's off from their bounty on the Zera family, as well as anyone else that you put a hit out on. Then, you are going to call anyone from your family that knows about the ring and it's powers, or else it's going to be a long night of suffering for you and your wife over there!"

Jeff healed Belia's broken bones, and removed his gag. He brought the phone over to him and had him dial the number to his second in command, demanding that he call off the bounties that he had put out on not only the Zera's, but both his and Laura's family.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you want to do this sir, I won't be able to make sure that no one is still out there, trying to collect on these bounties." The man said to Belia over the speaker phone.

Jeff read the man's mind over the phone and spoke to him in Belia's voice, "You had best make sure that no one does, or I will hold you personally responsible for it. And you will come by here in fifteen minutes so we can go over what I want you to do next!"

Jeff then had Belia call everyone in his family to his house as well.

"Now we will just sit back and relax for a while and wait, you son of a bitch!" Jeff said to Belia. "Now, where were we before you made those calls?"

Jeff quickly broke both arms and legs, as well as every finger and toe of Belia's and listened to him scream in agony. Jeff was going to make him suffer for quite a while before he killed the man that tried to kill all of his unborn children and his families. There was no way this man would live another day to try to kill anyone else.

Belia's wife was crying hysterically, she had no idea if she would live through this or not, but she knew her husband wouldn't for sure. She could see it in Jeff's eyes. She had to think of something to save herself. Just like her daughter had tried to do. A mother just like her daughter Jeff was thinking. She wouldn't be walking away from this either, she just didn't know it yet.

Belia's second in command, his brother, was the first to arrive. Jeff quickly touched the side of his head, wiping all of his memories from him. Jeff would leave him this way forever. All of the Sandor family came over, only for Jeff to do the very thing to them. He would leave them all with no memories, left to wander around for the rest of their lives with no memories of each other, or the ring. Jeff was making sure to never have to deal with this family ever again.

~~~~~~~~~

When all of them had left the house, he walked back up to the couple upstairs in their bedroom.

"Now Belia, I think I will show you what is going to happen to you and your wife." Jeff said as he shot lightning from his fingers, stopping his wife's heart from ever beating again.

"Now, you are going to sign over everything your family owned, to me. I'm going to take you to the bank tomorrow, and you will gladly do everything I tell you to do. When we're done with that, I am simply going to kill you. I promise you that it won't be done quickly either. You see Belia, I am going to make you suffer for trying to kill all of my unborn children. You didn't know that little tid bit of information, did you?" Jeff asked him. "I have thirty one women carrying my unborn children, and you tried to kill all of them this morning. For that, there is no redemption. You're just very lucky that I didn't make you watch me kill all of your family!"

Jeff went downstairs and wiped the minds of all of the mercenaries that were tied up and gagged. Once he was finished doing this, he simply told them to leave and to never return. They all filed out like they were told to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff took Belia to the bank the next day, forcing him to sign over every piece of property that he owned to Jeff. He was going to give it all back to the people Belia's family had stolen it from over the years. His money would go to his children; after all, they would need it to support their families throughout their life.

Once that was taken care, Jeff simply made Belia dissolve into space. Jeff was tired of all the killing he had done over the past few weeks. It was enough to last him a life time for sure.

Jeff leapt to the island where his families were hiding out on. They were all overjoyed at seeing him. He carried their parents over to Tahiti and paid for them to stay a week, before leaving them to enjoy themselves on a much needed vacation.

He took his new family home to the Basa estate and got them settled in before he left them there. They would be able to live without ever worrying about the Basa's and Sandor's forever. He gave them all a hug and a kiss before saying goodbye to them for a little while.

He and Laura leapt back home for a much needed rest. It definitely wouldn't be the last he saw of the Zera's, especially since Katalin would be coming home to live with them, once she finished her visit with her family.

~~~~~~~~~

All of the families that had been robbed over the years got their lands back. It made such a difference in their lives to be able to own the farm lands that they had been tending to over the years. Several went on to become very rich from their labors, others ended up losing the land to someone else. Jeff decided he wouldn't do anything to save them if they were just going to keep doing what caused them to lose it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

He and Laura had a son eight months later. Jeff hopes that one day, he will develop powers of his own like all of his brothers and sisters will in the years to come! The Zera family's ancestors were smiling down on him these days. He had restored their family to the position of being a family that could shape history once again!

Our story ends here for now. One day soon, Jeff will once again visit his family in Hungary. The Zera's will call on him to help them solve a problem that they can't handle on their own.

Katalin now lives with Jeff and Laura. She no longer works as a seer, rather, she lives with them so they can all raise their children together as brother and sister. She is still living vicariously through Laura, getting fucked over and over again each night while enjoying the many orgasms she receives from Jeff!

Life's great right now, it can only get better with time shared together!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds