When A Fair Winds Blows

"Not so fast," said Cathy. "You've got two women to satisfy with that thing before it's your turn.

"And Alexis probably needs it more than me, so come on."

Alexis and I looked at each other. With Cathy our moves are not so much planned, but over time, we know what the other is expecting next.

"I love cowgirl," Alexis said to ease the moment.

That was all the prompting I needed. I lay back on the bed and Alexis gently straddled me.

I eased inside her. Fuck it felt good. And looked good to.

I looked up at the woman riding me, her breasts jiggling sweetly at the movement, then firmly clasped from behind by another set of hands ... Cathy's.

This is the stuff of dreams, fantasies, fantasies you'd be two sweet to ask for, heard that somewhere recently, but by now becoming a reality.

Not time to process now. I had to focus on the one thing, making sure Alexis came. Not easy, it was a sight to push anyone to explosion, but suddenly her face gave up the tell-tale signs or orgasm, and the noises.

"Fuck I've missed this," she said.

"Fuckety, fuckety, fuck, fuck fuuuuuuuuuck."

Her body spasmed and then, pushing aside Cathy's hands which had been playing with her breasts, she leant forward and kissed me.

"I think you're needed elsewhere now," she said.

She rolled away and Cathy replaced her in the saddle.

Stop me if you've also heard this before: "Fuck it felt good ... and looked good too!"

The more so when two hands came from behind Cathy and began shaping her tits, squeezing the nipples.

"This is going to be big," she said. "Biiiiig!"

She was into her orgasm almost instantly.

I watched her spasm, then subside.

"Now it's your turn," Cathy said.

"Your wish is our command," Alexis smiled as they both moved either side of me.

Around about a million thoughts went through my mind.

How do you beat fellatio with a full-blown swallow?

Two fellatios with two full-blown swallows.

"Can I come in both your mouths," I heard a voice say.

"You're wish is our command," I heard two other voices say.

And then once voice: "I know you've always wanted this, but you're too sweet to ask."

I shut my eyes in glorious agreement. No, I would never have asked, but yes ...

For the next, well I don't know how long, I wasn't keeping time, I felt two tongues, two mouths, jostling, sucking, licking.

I tried everything to keep it going forever. Where was Sting when you needed him for a bit of Tantric guidance.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and I came, the tongues still licking.

I opened my eyes, I had to see it for myself.

Eventually I subsided and felt two bodies stretch out alongside me.

"Well done lover boy," Cathy said. "I told Alexis you could handle the two of us."

It took a few seconds to sink in.

"When did you tell her that," I said, my brain trying to put things in some sort of order after what was the most exquisite moment of my love life.

"About when I said I reckoned we could have just as much fun if Alexis joined us, which was just after she told me she'd had enough of men because they were all bastards, and I said my man wasn't," Cathy said.

"She said 'but he's taken.'

"And he is, will be when we get home, but until then ... the fun I promised continues, Alexis my wonderful friend, a friend in need; you are my sweet husband, so sweet, well we've had this conversation.

"Me and Alexis have helped each other out in the past in these matters, before you, darling, so don't get jealous, any why not now when she's desperate again ... and me, well, we're all entitled to a little bit of fun sometimes ... and where better in a boat out to sea where the only people who know us are us."

Fair winds, on a boat called the Fair Wind, and a Paul Simon line came into my brain, well both brains, really, given the circumstances.

I kissed Alexis, I kissed Cathy, the sweet dreams would last all five days left, I thought to myself, and the earworm, which, given what had just happened, was also a double entendre, or the Greek equivalent of it.

"Who am I to blow against the wind?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 343 milliseconds