When a Picture isn't Good Enough

She moaned in frustration, but did as I asked, and I bent and kissed her again on the mouth. After a long, lingering kiss, during which my hands roamed freely over her body, I worked my way down her torso, touching only with the flats of my hands, my lips, and my tongue. When I reached the voluptuous mounds on her chest, I mouthed each of them for a good long while, playing with each nipple with my tongue, ever so gently nipping them with my teeth.

Izzy's breath rasped in her throat between moans and her pussy leaked fluid over my fingers as they played inside her, gently I stroked her g spot as my palm rested on her clit. Her hips rhythmically rose and fell, trying to suck my invading digits in further.

When I changed position and replaced my hand with my tongue, Izzy shrieked her way through her first orgasm. I didn't let up, though, and continued to suck, lick and nibble at her most private flesh, while my hands kneaded her breasts and abused her tiny nipples. Three more times she came, each louder and longer than the last. As she approached the precipice for her fifth climax, I suddenly backed off, leaving her moaning in frustration.

Soon my face was between her legs, hers likewise. Izzy's fingers opened my folds and the feeling of her tongue sticking inside my wet hole almost caused an immediate orgasm. I opened my mouth.

"Ho-ly shit!"

"Well get ready, cause it's going to get a lot better." And with that her tongue licked my clit, teasing it with small circular movements. New to the game of female love I decided to follow Izzy's movements. What she done to me I would do to her.

I closed my eyes when she blew her warm breath on my pussy. Suddenly, her tongue stabbed into my labia, my fingers clawed at Izzy's thighs.

"Owww!" she yelped.

"Sorry," I moaned. "It's just you're driving me..., Oh God."

Her fingers now spread my lips apart and her tongue explained how over it she was. A finger from her other hand found its way to my pussy and eased in without a problem, thanks to how wet I was. This was bliss. I was moaning so loud that anyone passing the house would hear it. It was a voyeurs dream. Izzy's finger continued to pump in and out of my pussy for a while before she removed it. I moaned in protest before I felt it moving up my anus, looking for another opening. She found it and the tip of her cum soaked finger pressed into my rosebud, easing its way in until she began pumping in and out while still eating me. I didn't last long.

"Ohhhh! Fuuuuck Yessssss!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!" I believe those were my exact words as I came all over Izzy's face.

She let me come down from my high- for about two seconds. I thought her tongue was simply lapping up my juices, but another finger joined the one in my ass and they began pumping in and out. I felt another orgasm building quickly and started moaning loudly again. Izzy was bringing me over the edge.

I came so hard that I gritted my teeth and pushed my face deep into Izzy's pussy, my face was covered in sweat and pussy juice. Unseen the lower half of her face was so coated in my cum that little droplets were hanging off of her chin. She pulled her fingers out of my ass, stuck them in her mouth and sucked on them.

Breaking our embrace I rolled off Izzy, saw what she was doing and uttered "You're a very naughty girl." as she pulled the fingers from her mouth.

"You have no idea how naughty I can get." Briefly it looked like the pose for some erotic photograph or painting. I'd cum twice in the last fifteen minutes and I was wet again.

"Ready for Round Two?" she asked in her sultry voice.

Nodding acceptance, Izzy quickly ran to her room and came back with a large velvet bag.

Izzy climbed back onto the bed and reaching inside found what she wanted, and opened the top of a squeeze bottle, she squeezed a small amount onto her finger and offered it to me.

What is it?"

"Raspberry," she replied. "My favourite."

Izzy must have sensed I was a novice to this form of love, so we decided that she led; my job being the apprentice was to watch and learn.

Izzy rolled me onto my back, grabbed the bottle and started pouring syrup onto my breasts.

She put the bottle down and started licking my right breast. I moaned as she worked her way from the outside of my globe towards the nipple. She took it into her mouth and sucked until it was rock hard, then began scraping it with her teeth.

"Ohhh, yeah, oh, that feels so wild," I said.

She moved over and gave my left breast the same treatment, enjoying the raspberry covered treat. Leaning up on an elbow, she grabbed the bottle again and aimed for my navel. I have one of those small, deep navels and she filled it until the gooey stuff was leaking off to both sides of my body.

She licked up each of the streams and then stuck her tongue deep into my navel, swirling it around inside while my hands squeezed her breasts and my fingers flicked her nipples. When she finished sucking all of the sugary liquid out of my navel Izzy moved lower towards my other two holes, until she got to my clit where she gave it a quick lick and a kiss.

She then had me flip over and gave my ass a quick lick and a kiss, then spread my cheeks and caressed my anus with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh," I cooed "you said you were a naughty girl." As she poured raspberry all over my ass, sucked on her middle finger until it was good and wet and eased it into my rosebud. While her finger pumped in and out Izzy proceeded to lick the rest of my bottom clean. My arms gripped the pillow tightly as I moaned louder and louder. Izzy made a mental note about how sensitive my ass was.

When Izzy was finished she turned me over again and kissed the top of my pussy, before pushed my legs up and back as Izzy grabbed my knees and pulled them towards her face. Lowering her head to my spreading lips, she swiped her tongue the full distance along them.

"You're not going to sweeten the pot?" I asked, indicating the raspberry bottle.

"This honey pot is sweet enough," Izzy replied. Her tongue took another swipe and then she started licking in earnest, moving all around my lips and occasionally taking a shallow dip into my hole. I started pinching and rubbing my nipples. I let my fingertips roam lightly over Izzy's buttocks as she ate me out, my clit was now being hit constantly, and causing me to flinch and breathe in short gasps.

"You like that?" she asked.

"What is it?" I asked with panted breath.

"It's a tongue stud. I didn't know it would make such a difference."

She dived back in, my clit sticking out like a little cock looking for attention. I yelled again as her tongue and the metal stud licked and battered my love button. Her left hand held my folds open as I coated the fingers of her right with my juices. She slid her right index finger into my pussy as the middle finger eased into my ass. I took in a loud, sharp breath as Izzy began pumping both my holes as her tongue continued on my clit.

All this attention soon worked me into a frenzy, my back arched and my hands grabbed and twisted the bedspread so hard that I worried about them finding my head. I kept waiting for the climax, but every time I approached the summit she managed to stretch it out a little longer. Finally, I let out a long yell. "Ohhhhhh fuccckkkk pleassssseeee!!" And after taking in another breath I screamed, "MAKE! ME! CUM!"

Izzy realised I was over-stimulated by all this attention. She pulled out her fingers and simply clamped her lips onto my clit and began sucking. My whole body began shaking, Izzy managed to close her eyes just before I exploded all over her face. Letting my legs fall back onto the mattress and with her laid trapped between my legs we lay there for a while. Izzy thought I was asleep until my feet began to caress her body.

Izzy now on all four's, was licking out the juices from the inside of my legs, when I heard the distant 'ping' of the laptop. Oh my god is that the time I thought not realising its impact.

"Good morning sleepy.......WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!" boomed over its speakers as Chris gave me his usual early morning call.

"Morning darling" I cried out, as Izzy quickly tried to extract herself. Not realising where the webcam was she gave him a full frontal as she scampered towards the bathroom.

"WHOA GIVES US MORE" cried Chris trying to attract Izzy's attention, but by then she was gone.

The conversation then got serious between us; not wishing to offend anyone I gave Chris the briefest of details and promised to follow it up with an email. Chris, thank god; understood fully and told me the only reason he called was to say that he was soon going on patrol soon and I wouldn't be hearing from him for a couple of days atleast. As an after thought Chris pleaded with me to get a few shots of Izzy for the lads to see, for she was something. I called him a cheeky beggar and wished him well; soon after that we lost our connection.

With Izzy in the shower and cut-off from Chris, I suddenly realised how tired I was, so thinking no more of it I curled up in bed and quickly fell asleep.

As in a dream I felt a hand on my hip. "Roll over," whispered a female voice. I complied and felt her tongue on the globes of my ass. She licked them all over, eliciting moans when she reached the sensitive spots where my legs connect to my ass. But they were nothing compared to the sounds I made when her hands spread my cheeks and her tongue licked the length of my crack. She did that two more times before narrowing her attack down to my rosebud.

I felt her tongue move back and forth over my anus, and combined with the post-orgasmic bliss it created an oddly calming sensation. She gave my ass a little kiss as she finished and crawled up beside me. I rolled onto my side, pulled her to me and softly kissed her on the lips. Our tongues wanted in on the deal, and the kiss grew in passion as our hands travelled to each other's breasts and tweaked our nipples. At the same time our pelvises ground into each other and I felt myself getting wet again.

I broke the kiss and said, "I have an idea." I positioned the two of us so our legs scissored each other and Izzy and I began to grind our pussies together, the wetness lubricating each other's lips like a French kiss. "I saw this in a porno," I said.

"Ohhhhhh..." escaped from her mouth. I looked over and saw her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted. She leaned up on her arms while I lay on the bed. It felt so sexy doing this, grinding her pussy up against mine. She bent her knee and suddenly her foot was in front of my face.

I don't know if she did it purposely or just to get more comfortable, but it was an invitation I just couldn't resist. I pulled her foot to my face and began to lick her toes, then worked my way up to her ankle and back down again. When I started licking the bottom of her foot, Izzy pushed against me harder and moaned louder.

Her clit must have brushed up against my wet folds because she cried out, so I moved my hips to try and find it again. When I did she cried out again, I stopped licking her foot and closed my eyes as she grinded into me. I felt her shudder and realized she was cumming. After she was done I got between her legs and licked up her honey.

I lifted my head and said, "I just realized I'm a horrible hostess. I haven't offered you anything to drink yet.

"I've had plenty to drink, thanks." As she said it, she used her thumb to wipe a drop of her cum off of the corner of my lip and licked it off.

"Well, I could certainly use something."

With that, naked as we were, we made our way to the kitchen; there we made ourselves toast and coffee before taking it into the living room. Where we sat on the sofa and talked about our lives.

Izzy forever the chatterbox was the first to start; apparently at grammar school, the other kids used to tease her by saying she had a snake in her mouth because of her long, thick tongue. Back then she hated her tongue for all the grief it caused her, and the ability to touch her nose with it was of little consolation. But a few years later, when she was having sex with a boy, she found some of the advantages of having a snake in her mouth. It was only in her later years, where working as a PR for a fashion house she became bi-sexual and then found her tongue useful on both sexes. Bringing me up to date, Izzy was between jobs, touring and just visiting old friends.

When it came to my turn, boy did I lie. I told the truth about my mother's death, and how with my father being in the army I was moved from one boarding school to another, but when it came to talking about boyfriends and the like, I lied through my teeth. With Chris I told the partial true, yes he was my boyfriend/fiancé, yes I was having regular sex with him but that was all. Thankfully a rumbling of stomachs broke our tête-à-tête.

"I guess you don't mind if people can see in," said Izzy as she pointed to my windows; for the curtains were pulled back and we were still naked.

"No, we're so far off the road nobody can see in and if anybody does come I can usually hear them coming up the drive."

"Aren't you concerned about being naked?" asked Izzy

"No, I'm like this most days during the summer, if you're lucky you may find me wearing some panties or perhaps a thong."

By now we are in the hallway stood by the pile of clothing left from last night. Izzy was the first to speak.

"We must have been pretty drunk last night, because I can't remember how the hell these got here?"

"Yes, if I remember correctly we were, I think it started with a kiss and progressed from there. That's the problem being pissed."

Between breaths Izzy managed to say, "Never... I've... never... uh... wow. Couldn't have said it better myself." She leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. When Izzy leaned back I noticed her eyes looked glassed over, almost wet. She looked so vulnerable at that moment.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes, just hungry and tired, I'll be ok after some food and some sleep.

"How does a full English with scrambled eggs grab you?" Knowing I had everything immediately available in the fridge.

"Darling, I could eat anything right now, I'm that famished."

So be it; a full English it was, whilst I left Izzy to look after the toast and coffee, I got on with cooking the rest. Moving around the kitchen, Izzy would occasionally brush my ass with her hand or perhaps stand behind me and give of my nipples or clit a tweak, I would invariably force my body against hers and enjoy its warmth.

As we sat enjoying our meal and each others company, a strong musky smell overpowered the aroma of my feast. It was then I remembered that I had missed my daily shower. I looked at Izzy, who still continued to eat as if it was her last meal. So, not wishing to spoil things I continued eating until I had had my fill then got up and started placing things into the dishwasher. Izzy by now was stuffed. Taking the remainder of the coffee into the living room, we lounged around until we agreed it was time for bed.

Retrieving our crumpled clothes from the hallway, we made our way up the stairs. At the top I announced I was going to take a shower before getting into bed. Izzy surprised me by asking if she could join me.

With the bright afternoon sun streaming through the window, Izzy and I bathed under the gentle spray of the shower. Here we gently explored each other bodies. Whereas I have a 32B perhaps C boyish figure, which seems to be filling out now I'm on the pill. Izzy even though big busted 32DD; she has the typical hourglass figure 'bitch'.

Our hands mimicking each other, now caressed each others boobs, tits whatever. Mine have three distinct areas, there's the boob itself, a typical champagne glass shape topped with raised darkish brown areolas and button type nipple. Izzy's are full and firm, I asked her if they were false but she denied this, her areolas are of a slightly darker pink topped by a very small nipple. Moving on down to the navel we are both 'innies', mine small and deep, hers saucer shape and shallow.

Taking the lead I squatted down and examined Izzy's pubis, here I had a shock for just above her very high 'cleft of venus' was a tattoo. In our drunken state last night I must have missed it. It was a tattoo I had never seen before and couldn't figure it out.

Izzy sensing my bewilderment spoke out; "Its mistletoe."

"Mistletoe?"

"Yes mistletoe, Oh come on silly, everyone kisses below the mistletoe."

With that I obliged before parting her lips and examining her clit, by this time Izzy was highly aroused and flinched every time I brushed against this sensitive organ. And it was because of this advantage, that Izzy cried out when I plunged my tongue into her hole and began fucking her with it. She moved her body back and forth, mashing my nose into her clit and inebriating my sense of smell with her sweet musk.

Her gasps became grunts as she came closer and closer to orgasm, causing her body to move with greater force. I moved my fingers up to her folds and played with them when I could catch them; her body was moving so violently. With my right index finger good and wet I managed to move it along her crack and find her rosebud, position it slightly inside and on the next thrust I pushed it in.

"OH GOD!! OH GOD!! OH GOD!!!!" she yelled, following it with a scream that I'm sure a deaf man would have heard. Izzy exploded onto my face again, covering it with her cum as her body went into convulsions. I tried lapping up as much as I could, but most of it still ended up on me. We were both breathing heavily and, as I stood up beside her, I realised my body was sweating under the gentle spray of the shower.

Quickly washing our bodies, we hurriedly dried ourselves and rushed into bed, for we were both knackered. Izzy lay flat on her back, I lay to one side, with one leg draped across hers, my arm resting on her stomach gently stroking her breast. A soft murmur came from Izzy's lips as she slowly fell asleep. This was the moment I fell in love with Izzy, and all because of one word. Magical. She used the same word I had thought of last night to describe the kiss. That's when I knew. It was that simple.

I awoke to the rustling of paper, stirring I turned and looked bleary eyed towards Izzy; she was reading some kind of magazine. Sensing my movements Izzy spoke out; "You've been holding out on me."

"Wot!" I answered feebly.

"All this lot I've found in the cabinet."

The penny now dropped, oh fuck; this is going to take some explaining. Seemingly unsurprised I slowly got out of bed, turned towards Izzy and uttered "Coffee" before making my way, naked, down the back stairs towards the kitchen. There I made us another pot of strong coffee before making my way back upstairs and face the inquisition. The hardest part was explaining the photo I had of Daddy and Chris standing naked and posing together.

Lying through my teeth, I told Izzy it was taken at some nudist resort last year when we all went on holiday. This started a barrage of questions about how, when and why did I enjoy being naked: I think I satisfied Izzy's inquisitive nature. As for the other items she found in the cabinet these were self explanatory, for she too had a collection of these at her flat.

For a whole week Izzy stayed with me. I enjoyed her company and learned a lot from her. I had even managed to talk her into having some nude photos and videos taken; for once she learned who they were for she went wild. We even took several of us together; what Chris or my father would make of them I hated to think.

Come the day of our parting I was in tears. As she stood by her car I kissed her. It was a kiss as passionate as the one we first had in the hall. Now weeping openly I just stood there waving, as her car made its way down the drive and out of sight.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds