• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • When Dave met Sally

When Dave met Sally

12

I had met Sally in 1992 whilst doing a business college course, she was lovely, good looking, slim and had the most wonderful smile I had ever seen, it was love at first sight.

I had taken the course because of pressure from work, they wanted to promote me and thought that I was too inexperienced and the course would help me understand the finer points of management, they were right but it was a struggle never the less. Sally had a strange career path in the fact that she was a working as an apprentice in a tattoo parlour. She had started the course off her own back because she did not like working for other people and eventually wanted to start her own business. This was good that she had ambition, but I hadn't ever known anyone who had worked in one of those places, and I felt a little uneasy but also curious at the same time.

I had an invite to the studio one Saturday, it was to see Sally at work, which I readily accepted. The artist would prepare the area, place the stencil and outline and Sally would colour the rest of the tattoo, only the simple easy ones that had one or two colours, but not ones that needed shading. She was good, she had a talent and she knew it, but the owner of the parlour "Kev", a big man with both arms fully covered and a massive amount of rings through his ears kept holding her back saying that she needed to learn slowly and realise that if she went rushing in then sooner or later she is going to screw up and make a mistake that could and would probable follow her as long as she was an artist. You see Sally was very independent and loved to take control, she could take criticism but only in small doses and only from people she respected, she liked Kev, and realised it was important to try and get on with him but she did not actually class him as a friend. Sally simply wanted her own shop.

Time went on and we started to see more and more of each other and then eventually I tried it on, I did all the usual things, a good night out with lots of alcohol, I got her drunk on Brandy and babycham, she was legless, so I called a taxi and took her home, we kissed, cuddled, kissed some more and before I knew it we were both stark naked on the bed, it was one of the best but surprising night I had ever had, She was a virgin, I knew she never talked about old boyfriends but I just thought it was because she kept things private, I had never broke a virgin in before, it was great, but I don't know if it was because of her being a Virgin or the fact that I had deliberately got her drunk but I felt unbelievably guilty.

Over the next few weeks we talked about her being a virgin and why she had never had sex before, she explained that there was no one she had ever liked that much before, and so what was the point in having sex with someone you knew you weren't likely to end up with, "END UP WITH", did she mean she wanted to end up with me, my mind raced, but I soon came to realise that we were meant to be together and so one Friday night I proposed to her and she said yes. Within a week she had moved in to my flat and we started to settle down.

About two weeks later we were both lying on the couch watching TV, when she quietly said Dave, yes I replied, do you love me, yes I replied, can I give you a ring? What sort of ring I asked, an engagement ring, one to show that we are together and always will be a couple. I thought shit, I hadn't mentioned rings because of the cost and the fact that we were saving for a house. I said why bother and we needed to save, she got up off the couch stood in front of me and said "I want to give you a ring", I don't want one back, will you let me. Yes okay give me a ring I said, she came to me, kissed me and took me to bed where we had the most wonderful sex ever. The next day she phoned me at work and asked me to finish early so that she could give me my surprise, and that I was to meet her at her work.

I reached the parlour at about 5.30pm and was worrying a little because I was about two hours late, I hadn't taken my mobile with me and thought that she was going to go wild. I got to the parlour and went to open the door but it was wouldn't open, I pushed the door a couple of times, rattling the steel ironwork behind the door but it was locked, I turned around and straight in front of me was Sally, sorry I'm late but, SSSSSHHHHHH don't worry about it, I knew you would come, and she gently kissed me and then said come on, and opened the door.

Inside was cold and a little dark, she put the lighting on and I said where are we going for the ring. She looked at me and said "nowhere just here" what do you mean I said?, Dave do you love me, YES, do you trust me, YES, then sit down and Ill give you your ring, what a tattoo, you mean a tattoo, yes she said, a lovely tattoo, one that will join us forever, now if you love me sit down, shut up, and do not speak until I have finished. I was gobsmacked, I looked at her and I don't know why but I just said okay and sat down. She cleaned my hand and then said "remember, be quiet", and then produced a cloth scarf and blind folded me. I kept quiet, my mind racing about what was about to happen, and had a massive erection at the same time. The first thing I heard was a loud bussing that lasted for half a second, then again but a little longer, but I felt no pain, what was she doing, why was she teasing me, she must be testing it I thought, but then she picked up my left hand and I felt the pain, the sharp intense almost burning pain, it hurt, it really hurt, but after a couple of minutes the pain eased. I was trying to picture in my mind what pattern she was doing, how large and no matter how I tried I could not follow it.

The actual tattoo took longer than what I thought but after turning and twisting my hand and finger countless times and always being in a constant state of arousal with a hard-on she stopped tattooing and said "there, its finished". She untied the blindfold and I looked at my finger, I sat there looking in silence, my wedding ring finger was tattooed with a most intricate pattern, it looked like a series of intertwining knots which were multi coloured, blue, red, black, green, I lost count, but the tattoo reached completely from the knuckle to the first joint of the finger, it was huge, and it went all the way round my finger, not a gap, not a speck of normal skin colour, my mind was going ten to the dozen, ranging from work, friends, family, Sally, "well, do you like it", I looked at her still in a state of shock and said, "I love it", and kissed her and gave her a big hug and we just made love on the tattoo parlour reclining chair, after we had finished making love she looked at me and said "you are mine now". Over the next few days you will have to keep it clean and don't pick at the scabs, she said. Over the following week I tried to keep it clean as much as possible but the scabs formed, and fell off, I had a slight infection on the top closest to my knuckle, but I was up until then a tattoo virgin.

We were again watching TV when Sally gently pulled my finger to her eyes and started to inspect it, it needs touching up, you've lost some colour and the edges are weak, you didn't look after it properly. Do you like it and did you like having it done, yes and yes I replied. Good she said, then wait here, she went to the bedroom and came back with a selection of colours and the tattoo gun, what are you doing I said, Just what you want she replied, and remember keep quiet.

As the first needle prick punctured my skin I again got the hugest erection, Sally looked at me and said "this really turns you on doesn't it", it must do I replied, and just sat there whilst she started to touch up the coloured parts. She then got changed guns and started to outline the edges once more, but this time instead of stopping at the first joint of my finger she continued the pattern past the knuckle and slowly kept going, I had had my instructions to keep quiet but had to fight to keep my mouth shut. Once she reached the tip I realised there was no point in saying anything because if I did then I would have a finger covered in black lines and no colour. The tattooing continued, twisting and turning my hand as she did so. Eventually she wiped all the excess ink off along with the blood, placed the gun on the living room table, cane towards me and without a word just smiled, kissed me long and sensuous, and then unbuttoned my jeans to let my long lasting erection spring out of my pants, not a word was spoken, she just went down on me, it was the first time she had done this and it was great, she was gentle and firm at the same time, she started off at just the top and slowly worked up and down until all of me was inside her throat. I just lay back and enjoyed the ride, all the time looking and inspecting my one and only coloured finger, it was completely coloured from knuckle to tip in bright colours the knot was the same but below it was a maze of tiny images, I looked closely and they were dragons, bright richly coloured dragons. I just came, and Sally just kept on sucking and swallowing, once she came up she was silent and smiled, she came to me and pushed her tongue straight into my mouth, I thought what about the spunk, but I had just had the best blowjob ever and I thought what the hell, she hadn't swallowed all of it I soon realised as I had a mouthful of salty slimy sperm. I just thought sod it and carried on kissing her and in seconds had another major erection. We did not make love but we had wild frantic sex, it was great, it was different to our normal love making, it was wild untamed anything goes type sex, and it opened our eyes to what we had been missing.

Monday morning I was sacked from my job. It was inappropriate to have a trainee manager with tattoos that were in open view, I was gutted but had been expecting it or something similar. I sat there in the flat waiting for Sally, it seemed ages but when she came home she already knew, she had tried to phone me at work to see what was happening when my boss told her that she had ruined my career and how would I ever get a decent job again. He was right of course but if I had to choose between my career and upsetting Sally then There would be no contest, Sally would come first every time. And this is what I said to sally, we made love talked and just lay there in each others arms. Three weeks later I was still unemployed, loads of interviews but the moment they see the finger its all over. I did not know what to do, where to go, nothing and I seemed to start slipping in effort, I could not or would not bother to do much, just sit there moping.

Can I pierce your ears Sally said, why not, it will be different, will it hurt I asked? "Very much" she said, I want to use a dermal punch on them, a what I said? A dermal punch, its like what they use for punching holes in leather, once its done I shall fit a gold spacer tube to help keep it open and help stop infection. You will have tiny see through holes in your ear lobes. You will look great.

The next thing I knew we were in the tattoo parlour and had ice packs on my ears trying to deaden them so the pain would be less. I was again lying on the reclining chain, but the next thing that happened surprised me, she said I want to handcuff you to stop you jumping out of the chair and hurting yourself, okay feel free I said. I was handcuffed and again blindfolded, I knew I had to be quiet before she even told me. She started to fiddle with my left ear lobe and I felt something being lined up, she seemed to take ages but then there was the worst pain I had ever had and a loud popping noise, I knew she had removed the centre of my lobe and I could feel blood dripping onto my neck, she sprayed something onto it and then quickly started to pull and push at my ear, and after some severe pain and a short amount of time it was done. One down and one to go she said, as she kissed me, The pain was intense and even after it still hurt, but it was what Sally wanted, I loved her and would do anything for her and she knew it. She moved to the right side and again I felt her align something onto my earlobe and again an almighty pain shot through me, this didn't hurt as much as the left one but after it was done, still blind folded I gently shook my head and my ears felt different, heavier, they touched the side of my head as I shook. She kissed me again and still handcuffed and blindfolded she undid my jeans and gently pulled out me semi-hard dick, the next thing she done puzzled me, she got one of the ice packs and held it on the underside of my dick. It obviously went small and I was wondering what she was going to do when she polled my foreskin back and I felt a sharp short pain, she had pierced my dick, she pulled and tugged a little and then said "there all finished", no sex for a week for you. I couldn't believe what had just happened, I had gone in to have my ears pierced and ended up having my dick done.

She undid the handcuffs and removed the blindfold and I looked down at my dick, there on the back of my dick coming straight through the hole was a gold ring, "its called a prince Albert" she said, fucking excellent I said, but what do you mean I wont be having sex for a week, you are going to have to keep it clean, your urine will help it heal quickly and you can always service me with your mouth.

She held up a mirror and I saw that she wasn't kidding about punching holes in my ears, Jesus, what size hole did you put in, there huge. 9mm she said, to start with. I looked at my ears and they looked like they had been stretched and had large gold tubes in them. Well they're different, I said, they'll take some getting used to. She just smiled and asked me if I liked them and I said YES.

In a matter of weeks I had had my entire wedding finger tattooed, my ears ringed and my dick pierced, time was flying, and I have to admit to myself I loved all of it and Sally knew it.

The job interviews were a waste of time, I could only get factory jobs doing labouring and there was no way |I was going to do that. Sally and I were laying in bed one morning when she said "why don't we open our own shop", how do you mean I said, You know rent a shop and start doing tattooing and piercing. Its very popular and with you helping me I am sure we could make it succeed. Lets go for it I said, but where are we going to start. Don't worry I have already found a place, it's a bit dirty and needs decorating, but its cheap and with the savings we have already made we can afford the first twelve months rent easily.

Four weeks later and hands covered with blisters the shop was ready, and to celebrate we placed a half page advert in our local newspaper. The day of the opening was quiet, we had half a dozed men and women come in to look around and a young man came in to have tribal arm work done. We had not made out fortune but we had made a start. Over the following months I would become the apprentice and would start by colouring in single colour parts the same as Sally had done. I helped with and learnt the piercing process's, we were making money and we were fast becoming comfortable. Occasionally when we had quiet days Sally would practice alternative piercing on me like my scrotum, and the rim that runs around the head of my dick (dydoe), I soon eventually became quite a sight, I had fourteen piercing's in each ear, my septum done, both eyebrows and my tongue twice. I had never been able to entice Sally to carry on with the tattooing on me, she always said "wait, be patient", she had not made her mind up on how she wanted to cover me. I once suggested that I could tattoo myself and she had a fit, if you do you'll regret it, she promised. I didn't dare continue the questioning.

Days, weeks months had passed and the business was doing okay, when a lady came in and asked if we did permanent makeup. No not yet said Sally, but we will be soon and had the lady's phone number and said that she would call her when she was confident and capable. The lady left and I turned to Sally and said "what's permanent makeup", she said it was a form of tattooing that mimicked normal cosmetics and she had read that the permanent makeup business was really taking off and we needed to get into the line so as we could get an early start. We spent the next week looking up everything we could find on the internet about tattooed makeup, and soon realised that we needed to try it on someone, I asked Sally if I could de her and she said no way, you are not experienced enough and that it ought to be her that tattoos me, get stuffed I said. There's no way that I am going to have makeup tattooed on. She didn't speak to me for the next three days, no sex, no food, nothing. On the fourth day I said that this couldn't continue and it was ridiculous that she would even contemplate turning me into a woman. She looked at me and said that she was a highly skilled tattoo artist and that she would not do anything to me that would hurt me, she loved me and if and when she did the technique she would only use subtle colours and would make a perfect job of it. And if after completing the process I did not like it she would pay for the laser treatment to have it removed. I said that she wasn't playing fair and just as usual eventually I just caved in.

The day was a Tuesday it was sunny and well into the seventies, when she said that the shop would not be opening in the morning because she had a little surprise for me. I knew this day would come and I dreaded it, she had me lie back onto the tattooing chair, she than pulled out a digital camera and said that she needed before and after shots to show people what is possible. She then started to apply some sort of topical anaesthetic to my eyes, I froze to the chair the time seemed to pass very slowly and after about two to three minutes she said that she was going to give me eyeliner, upper and lower and again keep quiet and still. The initial thought of someone coming close to my eyes with a needle scared me, but I decided that I trusted her and that if we were to have a future I should show this. The first sting of the needle hurt but not as bad as I was expecting, she slowly worked on my right eye first, she said that she had to complete the upper and lower on each eye first because of the swelling and she worked quickly, I tried to look and see what colour she was using but couldn't manage to see. She then placed a cold wet cotton pad over my right eye and then started to do my left, carefully repeating the stroking lines left to right each time. Eventually she again wiped my eye and placed another cold wet cotton pad over my left eye and told me to keep still. I sat there thinking what colour has she done, how wide has she gone, I had felt her exceed my eye rim whilst tattooing me but due to the anaesthetic and endorphins kicking in I was unsure. Then I felt her wipe my mouth over with some sort of damp cloth and again told me to keep still, then the buzzing started all over again, she was tattooing around the edge of my mouth. I am sure I started to cry under the cotton pads, but still kept quiet and still. I felt her trace the lower and then the upper rim on my lip with the tattoo ink, I actually started to get hard again below and Sally noticed, she just gently rubbed my jeans and then carried on tattooing me.

She sat back and wiped my lips to get the blood and the excess ink off again, why was she doing this to me, did she love me, if she did then why?

Sally removed the eye pads and again got the digital camera to take more shots of the before and after photos. She held a mirror to my face and I just stared mouth open, my eyes seemed larger because they were surrounded with thick jet black lines and even had little ticks at the ends of the eyes to exaggerate the eye. I looked down and saw my lips, they had been lined with a very dark red ink, and the centre had a high cupids bow again highly exaggerated. I just stood there saying nothing, just realising that there was no turning back now, without Sally I was ruined, no one would want me, I would not be able to work. I looked at Sally and said "thank you", she kissed me on the lips gently and then on each eye gently and said now lets go home to bed. Before we left Sally phoned the lady who wanted the permanent makeup done and told her that she was happy that she had perfected the technique and had a living subject to show her. An appointment was made for the following Thursday. We went home and made love only this time it was different, Sally got on top and literally fucked me. The following Thursday The lady turned up and was introduced to me, she at first looked puzzled as to why a young man would let this be done to him, she closely inspected my eyeliner and said to Sally "perfect", and "do you do eye shadow", Sally looked at me and said within the next seven days I will, I almost came in my pants as she said this. The lady had the eyeliner done and we carried on as usual, I had a few stares at first and these soon subsided, but shortly after the initial tattooed makeup was applied a middle aged woman came into the shop and asked to speak to the owner. She and Sally had a long talk in the other side of the shop and then left, I asked who she was and Sally said that she was a local TV produced who was looking for alternative ideas to do programmes on and that she had heard of the tattooed eyeliner and lip liner off one of her friends and that on Saturday she wanted to come and film me having the next stage of the process done. We would be paid six thousand pounds as long as I was willing to be made over.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • When Dave met Sally

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds