• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • When Jimmy Came to Town

When Jimmy Came to Town

12

Nicegirlreally wrote this as a response to Jimmyjoyce's stories (Jimmyjoyce is a fellow author on Literotica). Jimmyjoyce would like to point out that while he is flattered that he has become a protagonist in a story, he had no part in its creation. He claims to be less suave, less debonair and far less cool than the Jimmy you are about to meet.

Chapter One

It had been a very busy Wednesday afternoon and I was just thinking how nice it would be to have someone bring me a cup of tea when the phone on my desk brought me back to reality.

"Good afternoon. This is Heather," I said.

"May I call you Nicegirlreally?" asked a male voice.

I was stunned. Very few people knew of my Literotica alias.

"Yes, I suppose if you know me by that name, you can. And what may I call you?" I asked.

"Jimmyjoyce would do nicely," said the voice.

My stomach flipped. Surely not. How on earth could he have found me? I hadn't exactly been miserly with information but I didn't think I'd given him anywhere near enough to go on.

"Well, Jimmy, it's... it's great to hear from you," I stammered.

"I thought I'd surprise you," he said.

"And you did, you did," I answered. "How did you find me?"

"It took me a while, but you gave me just enough information to find out where you worked. It has been quite a feat of amateur detection."

"I'm sure it has. Are you anywhere near me? Are you even in the same time zone?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I landed at Newark half an hour ago."

"Holy crap!" I thought. "He's at Newark. What the hell is that all about?"

I tried to sound nonchalant. "So what's the deal? Are you here on business or as a tourist or what?"

"I am here for development meetings but I thought I could mix business with pleasure and see you. That is, if you have the time. And the inclination."

"The inclination?" I thought. "Oh my god, what am I going to do?"

"How long are you staying? Will you be in New York City the whole time? What's your itinerary?" I was beginning to babble and took a deep breath to calm myself.

He chuckled. It was too late. He'd sensed my excitement already.

"I'm here for eleven days all told. I'm in New York for four days, two days of meetings and then I have the weekend to myself for sightseeing. Then I'm travelling to Pittsburgh on Monday, on to Philadelphia, back to DC, then out to Denver and I'll be back in New York a week from Friday. I've got the Saturday for tourist stuff, then I fly home on Sunday."

"That's quite a program. Will you have time to see the sights in those other cities, too, or is it purely business there?" I asked.

"Oh no, I should be able to get around a bit once the meetings are over. Can you give me some pointers?"

"I've never been to Pittsburgh or Denver, but I can tell you what to see in Philly and DC, if you like," I offered.

"That would be great. But don't tell me over the phone or email me. Can we meet for lunch or dinner some time?"

My mind was reeling. How on earth was I going to manage this? Could I fake an emergency at work that would necessitate a trip to New York?

"I'm several hundred miles from New York City, you know, Jimmy" I began.

"I know exactly where you are," he said, quietly. "It's no more than an hour on a plane though, right?"

"Right, but I don't really think I can come up with a reason to be flying to New York City on the spur of the moment like that," I countered.

"But I could come to you," he said, with that rise at the end of the sentence that has become ubiquitous in our language, though here it was appropriate.

"Ye-es, I guess you could." In America I was known for my British accent, but my family claimed I talked like an American now.

His voice picked up speed and I realized he had thought a lot of this through already.

"I only have one meeting here on Friday, so I could get a flight early in the afternoon and be there in time to find a hotel and figure out somewhere to go for dinner. What do you think? Will you have dinner with me on Friday evening, Heather? Please?"

It wasn't that I didn't want to meet him but I had a husband at home and had to come up with a bloody good story if this was going to work without anyone getting hurt. Suddenly, I understood the extent of Jimmy's planning.

"You've already got a hotel booked, haven't you Jimmy?"

"Yes."

"And a table reserved for dinner?"

"Yes, at 7."

I laughed.

"You're very sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"Even though we've never met or even spoken before now, I think I know enough about you to be confident that you'll say "yes". Your curiosity will get the better of any reservations you might have. You are devious and cunning enough to come up with a story. And anyway, what's the very worst that happens? Even if you don't show, I'll have dinner and spend the night in a hotel the same as I would have here in New York."

"I haven't got much time to come up with a story. This is quite a challenge," I said.

"I know, and I'm sorry about the short notice. I'd really love to see you, though. Just for dinner. No strings attached."

"Jimmy, that sounds lovely. And I'll make it happen. Where are you staying?"

"I'll be at the Plaza."

"And the restaurant?" I asked.

"The hotel recommended a French place called 'Brasserie'."

"I know it. We'll enjoy it. And they won't rush us the way American restaurants usually do. Let me work on my story."

We agreed that Jimmy would call me at work the following afternoon and we'd finalize the arrangements for meeting up. I could hardly sleep that night and when I did fall asleep in the early hours of the morning it was to dream that a person without a face was looking for me. It wasn't a nightmare, I didn't feel at all threatened by the faceless man, which convinces me it was Jimmy. By morning, my plan was coming together.

Part of my job is to teach classes and I concocted a story that meant I had to fill in for a cancellation and head up a session on Friday evening. It's not the first time that has happened, so it wasn't unreasonable. I'd leave my office at 5 as usual, drive the 35 miles to our company headquarters and change into the clothes I wanted to wear to meet Jimmy. I'd say the class was starting at 6:30 and it would run till 11. That would give us a nice long evening but if things didn't go well, I wouldn't have to be out so long that I'd get into trouble!

Jimmy called just after lunch on Thursday afternoon. His flight was getting in at 3 on Friday and he asked if we could meet earlier than 7.

"I can't, Jimmy. I can find a reason to come into town in the evening but not really earlier than that. Let's leave things as they are, ok?"

He had to agree. A thrill coursed through my body at the thought of how keen he was to see me.

We arranged to meet at the restaurant as the hotel was outside of the city centre and the restaurant was just a few blocks from our corporate headquarters.

"How will I recognize you?" Jimmy asked.

I was trying to come up with something when he said, "I know. I'll carry a copy of 'Ulysses' so you can recognize me."

We both laughed. It was a great idea.

"I'll be there at 7," I said.

"I'll be there before that so you won't have to wait," Jimmy promised.

"See you tomorrow evening, Jimmy."

"A bientot, Heather," he said.

Chapter Two

I thought five o'clock would never happen on that Friday. I busied myself with paperwork and reports in an effort to make the time go faster. I got a lot done and eventually, I could leave.

"See you Monday, Anna," I called to the branch director as I closed my office door behind me.

She replied with her customary - and very American - "Have a good night."

"You don't know the half of it," I thought.

The drive across the county line was uneventful and the afternoon sunshine was unwilling to give way to the evening when I arrived at our offices in the city. Everyone was keen to make the most of the glorious weather so the building was almost empty. Nobody saw me arrive in day clothes and leave in a calf-length ruffled black and grey gypsy-style skirt, a red top that showed just a tiny hint of my ample cleavage and a short-sleeved red linen shirt worn as a jacket in case the summer evening turned cool. I slipped strapless black sandals with a kitten heel onto my feet. Thank goodness I'd treated myself to a pedicure the previous week! One final check of hair and light make-up in the mirror and I was on my way to meet Jimmy.

As I walked the few hundred yards to the restaurant, the thoughts that had been running through my head all day came back with a vengeance. "What if he doesn't like me?" "What if I don't like him?" "What if he eats like a pig?" "What if I get drunk?" "What if he asks me back to his hotel for a drink?" "What if...?"

I was almost there. The restaurant was round the corner. I took a deep breath.

"Here goes."

And there he was, standing outside the restaurant with a copy of 'Ulysses' under his arm. He must have known it was me because he took a step forward and said, "Hello, lovely lady."

"Hi Jimmy," I said. He was tall, older than me by a few years, and his eyes sparkled when I reached up to kiss him on the cheek. "I'm so glad you're here."

"So am I," he said. "And I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am that you're here."

"Did you think I'd stand you up?"

"Hm, there's a phrase I haven't heard in a while. No, I knew you'd come. You might not stay, but I knew you'd come. Shall we?"

He held the door open for me and the maitre d' showed us to a table towards the back of the restaurant, not exactly secluded but out of the way of the main traffic.

Jimmy ordered a whisky, explaining that he'd taken a taxi from the hotel as he hadn't hired a car for this short trip. I ordered a Perfect Manhattan, figuring that by the time we'd eaten, I'd be fine to drive.

We studied our menus for a few minutes, Jimmy asking me if I could recommend anything in particular and discussing what would go well with the fish, and so on.

Our drinks came and Jimmy said, "I think I should propose a toast. To the most exciting and most adventurous woman I've met in a long, long time. To you."

I smiled and we sipped our drinks.

"May I offer a rebuttal, as they call it here?"

"Of course," Jimmy said.

"To you, Jimmy, for bringing fiction to life."

It was Jimmy's turn to smile. "You might find it turns into a horror story"

"Somehow I don't think so. Anyway, how can it go wrong? I didn't come with any expectations and you told me there were no strings attached, so unless you're an axe murderer, I think I'm in for a pleasant evening."

Over dinner we found out a little more about each other, though it was obvious that Jimmy was very careful with details of his personal life. We flirted, we laughed, we teased and cajoled, and when the coffee had been served, Jimmy reached across the table and took my hand in his.

"Considering we met through an erotica website, and considering we live thousands of miles apart, and considering you're happily married and I'm a boring old fart, it's pretty incredible that this is even happening. I have to say that this has been the most enjoyable evening I've spent in years. And I thank you for doing what you had to do to make it possible."

I squeezed his fingers and asked if I could say my little piece too.

"I'm glad I'm a devious and conniving vixen because I would hate to have missed this chance to spend an evening with you. You are far from boring. In fact, I can hardly believe how quickly the time has gone by. I wish it didn't have to end."

Jimmy was watching my face and I saw his eyes glisten. "I'd like to ask you back. Will you come?"

I met his gaze.

"Back to my hotel, I mean. For a drink. Or a coffee if you prefer, seeing as you're driving. Will you?"

I nodded.

Chapter Three

The maitre d' called a taxi for us and we waited on the sidewalk enjoying the warm evening air. I pointed out some of the buildings we could see towering above us, including our corporate offices. The taxi arrived and, of course, Jimmy held the door open for me. The hotel was less than 15 minutes away and I used the time to give Jimmy a quick tourist guide to the city, though I could hardly claim any extensive local knowledge, seeing as I lived in the next county.

I wanted to make sure Jimmy saw the basilica and I had to lean across him to point it out as it was on his side of the taxi. I heard him take a breath sharply as he felt me so close and I hoped he liked my perfume.

"What the hell are you thinking, Heather? What does it matter whether he likes your bloody perfume?" asked the voice in my head.

At this distance, I caught the scent of his after shave. "You smell nice, Jimmy," I said.

He looked surprised. "I don't think anyone has ever said that to me before," he responded.

"Well, they should have. You smell very nice." He jumped as I patted his knee. "Are you nervous, Jimmy?"

"Maybe a little. I don't really know what's happening here."

"Nothing will happen if we don't want it to. Nothing will happen if you don't want it to. It's as simple as that. Remember I told you I would never do anything to hurt or harm you and if you said you never wanted to hear from me again, you wouldn't?"

He nodded.

"Well, this is all part of that," I explained. "If you feel uncomfortable at any time, I'll know. And that will be the end of it. Right now, though, I think you're experiencing more anticipation than discomfort, am I right?"

He nodded again.

I took perhaps a few seconds longer than was absolutely necessary before straightening up and sitting back on my side of the seat. As I did so, I made sure my thigh was touching Jimmy's for the remainder of the short ride. I was being a terrible flirt, but nothing so far had given me reason to think I should stop.

The hotel bar was cool and a pianist was playing Jamie Cullum songs, though not as well as the man himself. It seemed every piano player in every bar throughout America played Jamie Cullum these days. I commented that the pianist was making a fair job of the song.

"It's a difficult one to master," I said.

"Do you play?" asked Jimmy.

"I do. Not very well, just for my own pleasure."

"Ah yes, your own pleasure," Jimmy mused.

I gave him my best "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" raised eyebrows and he chuckled.

"I was just thinking about some of the stuff you wrote about masturbation, that's all."

Even just hearing him say the words made something tighten in my stomach.

"Is that going to be our topic of conversation over coffee?" I asked.

"Only if you want it to be," he said.

"Well, perhaps we should order the coffee first," I suggested.

We scanned the area for the best place to sit. Jimmy suggested a table as far away from the piano as it was possible to get, a group of two club seats and a chaise.

"No," I said firmly. "We'll take those two stools at the end of the bar near the wall."

The bar was a truncated oval, one end being cut off by the back wall of the room. The bars and cafes in town that had outdoor seating were doing the bulk of the business on such a balmy summer evening and we had almost no company, just a small mixed group on the other side of the rounded end of the oval. They appeared to be enjoying a story the barman was telling them.

I led the way towards the last two swivel barstools and deftly manoeuvred the end one closer to the one I had chosen for me. I flashed Jimmy a quick smile and said, "This will work nicely." Jimmy laid his copy of 'Ulysses' on the bar as we took our seats and the barman made his way over to us. "Let's order our coffee," I said.

The barman walked away to get our order and I swivelled my stool slightly, placed a hand on each of Jimmy's thighs - causing another audible deep breath on his part - and turned him just enough so that my right knee was between his knees, but not touching them.

"You're good at this," he remarked. "You've obviously done it before."

I shook my head slowly. I leant closer and whispered, "I've never done anything like this ever before, Jimmy. You've inspired me."

Jimmy laughed nervously. "I think I should say I'm flattered."

"Say whatever you like," I told him. And in response to his surprised look, I added, "Seriously, Jimmy. You can say anything you want. No holds barred. I've told you before that I like to be the woman a man feels he can tell his fantasies to. And if I can be a part of making them come true, all the better."

The barman was heading our way. We sat up a little straighter as he placed the coffee in front of us.

"I can see you guys are in need of some private time," he said. "So let me know when you need a top-up. Otherwise I'll leave you alone. OK?"

"Thank you," we answered in unison.

As we let our coffee cool, I began to tell Jimmy a story I'd promised to share.

"Matt was a musician. I first made contact with him through that telephone chat service I told you about," I told him. "Remember?"

Jimmy nodded.

"We had a wonderful evening of playing music together, he on the guitar and both of us singing."

"Christ, you sing as well?" Jimmy spluttered.

"A little." Looking directly into his eyes, I added, "Just for my own pleasure," and laughed.

"We were sitting close on the edge of Matt's bed - it was a student flat so there wasn't anywhere to sit except on the bed - and we both turned our heads at the same time. Cue passionate kiss," I explained.

I took a tiny sip of my coffee but it was still too hot to drink.

I continued in a very matter-of-fact tone. "Matt had told me he had never seen a woman masturbate and that was enough for me to know how to make this a night he'd never forget."

"Is there anything you won't do?" Jimmy asked, only half joking.

"I don't know," I replied. "Not so far, anyway."

"So what did happen?" Jimmy's voice had a slight tremor that sent a thrill through me. I could tell he was enjoying our conversation.

"Well, I was wearing..."

Jimmy's cell phone interrupted me.

"Shit!" he cursed. He fished the phone from his pocket and checked the display. "Heather, I'm sorry. I have to take this call."

I nodded as he pressed the Answer key.

"Hello? ..... yes, hold on, would you?"

He pressed the Mute button and said, "I'm really sorry. There must be an emergency or they wouldn't have called at this hour. I'll be right back."

"Oh, this is perfect," I exclaimed.

Jimmy looked inconsolable. "I do apologise, Heather. Honestly, if ...."

"No, no," I interrupted him. "Don't misunderstand me, Jimmy. This really IS perfect. Take the call over there where you wanted to sit before. I'll stay here and wait for you. Just make sure you can see me."

I brushed his cheek with my lips and nodded to indicate he should go. He began talking into his mobile as he walked to the group of chairs and turning towards me, he sat down on the end of the chaise.

I checked the group of people at the end of the bar. They might as well have been in a different room for all the notice they were taking. Jimmy was getting into his phone call but was watching me with an intent look on his face. I turned my barstool so that I was facing him. I reached behind me, lifted my coffee cup from the saucer and took a sip, watching Jimmy as I did so. Returning the cup to the saucer, I moved back to face him. At first I didn't really do anything overtly erotic: I twisted my watch on my wrist and looked at the time. It was almost 9:30, much earlier than I thought. I was pleased that there was still so much of the evening left. I was wearing my favourite necklace, a string of Asian beads and tiny Siamese prayer bells. I played with the strands, twisting them over my fingers, causing the bells to tinkle gently. I took another sip of my coffee.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • When Jimmy Came to Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds