• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • When Master Gets Back

When Master Gets Back

Her knees were locked on the spreader bar keeping her legs wide apart and her pussy and ass vulnerable for her Master to use as he liked. She was horny as hell but her hands were tied together at the head of the bed. Her Master has left her kneeling like that in the dark for God knows how long and she was waiting for him to come back home.

The doorknob turned and someone stepped into the room. "Hello pet, have you missed me?" She nodded her head as hard as she could but could not answer as the gag was still in her mouth.

"Seems like you do not want me here at all, but I brought back some things for you." Her pussy felt a jolt of excitement as she wondered what quite of things she was getting today.

She felt his fingertips graze across her pussy lips and pressed onto her clit slightly and moved towards her pussy's opening. Two fingers went in and he made a scissoring movement. Her ass moved towards her Master as she needed more.

"I see you made a puddle on the bed sheets baby, someone's getting a punishment tonight." He suddenly removes the fingers and slaps her ass.

She heard him rummaging through a bag and the anticipation gets her more excited. He suddenly slaps her ass again and she felt something cold pressing against her anus. She wants to move away but she knows better than to do that. A shot of cool liquid went up her anus and her Master left her and very soon she felt another shot going up.

"This lubricant is going to start warming up and make you crave for more baby", her Master explained. Right after, she felt another two more shots up her anus. A few more slaps and squeezes on her ass from her Master and she starts feeling the warm sensation in her ass. She starts grinding against the air and her Master laughs.

He rubs some of the lubricant onto her clit and gives her two shots into her pussy as well. She desperately needs some release now. Desperately trying to grind onto the bed, her Master slaps her ass again and tells her to hold still.

He starts pushing in one finger into her ass, and then slowly adds on the second one, then the third. Fucking and spreading her ass with his fingers. Suddenly he pulls them all out and replaces it with a small plug. He shows her a small pump and pumps it and she felt the plug grow bigger. Her eyes widen and he chuckles and proceeds to pump a good five times. Then he removes the pump and leaves the now inflated plug in her ass.

Now that her ass is filled, she craves badly for something to be filled in the front as well. He frees her hands, legs and the ball gag and flips her around to face his cock.

She knows what to do, slowly licking around the tip of her Masters' cock, she takes it in inch by inch into her mouth, sucking as she does so. He guides her head and starts fucking her mouth slowly while she grinds the bed. She massages his balls as he slowly fucks her mouth. Then he tells her to drop her hands and stop grinding the bed, which is reluctantly does.

Grabbing the side of her head, her Master fucks hard and all the way down her throat and after a few seconds, she felt a gush of hot, thick liquid down the back of her throat.

She gets excited as he takes out his cock from her mouth, pushes her down and spreads her legs apart. Her ass is filled and now finally her hot, wet pussy can be filled too. He squirts more of the lubricant directly onto her clit and rubs it until she is so hot there and then starts fingering her with three fingers. One hand on her clit, and the other fingering her pussy and occasionally nudging the plug in her ass. He started sucking on her hard nipples and she was moaning hard and grinding against his hand, wanting her release.

Suddenly he stops. She continued grinding his hand and he slapped her ass telling her to stop. His fingers slid out of her now dripping pussy and she whimpers.

"Good girl, this is your punishment, no cumming tonight," He smiled at her as he said this.

He reaches out to the side of the bed and takes out a bullet vibrator, coats it with the lubricant and tells her to spread her pussy open for him. She slowly leans back and lifts her knees to her head so that he has access to her dripping pussy. He taps the butt plug a few times and she moans. Then he slides in the bullet into her pussy and she feels it heating up. He switches it on to the lowest vibration and she moans.

He ties her hands together and warns her not to bring her hands near her pussy. He then covers the comforter over them and hugs her to sleep.

Seems like she's going to be horny all night again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • When Master Gets Back

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds