When Moonlight Shines Ch. 05

"That's all the proof I'm going to give you." Paige replied finishing off her coke and setting the glass on the counter.

"See Garrett!" Greg yelled, "She's full of shit. She's just some freak who gets off pretending to be a Vampire. She's using you, she has no money is just going to mooch off you before moving on to some other fool."

"Full of shit?" Paige asked calmly, drawing Greg's attention again.

"Just admit it bitch." Greg said taking a step towards Paige, causing Garrett to tense up. Paige just looked down at her nails calmly before responding.

"You should quit while you're ahead. I'm even willing to forget that you called me a bitch."

"No slut, you get the fuck away from my friend before I have you committed to a mental institute in fucking Moscow!" Paige looked back up at Greg and saw the cross on his necklace and laughed.

"Did your God teach you to swear like that?"

"My God taught me that people shouldn't be taken advantage of."

"Oh I see. Maybe I should teach you to respect you're elders." Paige said coldly, hopping off the counter and taking a step towards Greg.

"Fuck dude, just relax." Garrett said stepping in between Paige and Greg. "You too Paige." He said looking at Paige causing her to smile.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm just going to prove too you're friend here that I am a Vampire."

"Don't you touch him you whore!" Casey said walking over and slapping Paige in the face.

"I'm allowed to kill this one right?" Paige asked Garrett.

"You're allowed to go back to the shit hole you came from bitch." Greg said pushing Garrett out of the way and standing face to face with Paige. Garrett went to push him back but was interrupted by Paige.

"Relax Garrett, I can take these two and just because you're cute I won't even kill them." To which Greg and Casey laughed. "Stephanie and Rob, right? I kind of like the two of you so I'm going to ask you to stay out of this." Rob and Stephanie looked each other before taking a step back, earning a smile from Paige. "Ok sparky take your best shot." Paige said to Greg who just shrugged and hit her in the side of the face with a punch. Paige didn't even flinch before she grabbed his throat with her right hand and Casey's throat with her left hand. Greg and Casey both grabbed at her arms but were unable to break her grip before she effortlessly lifted both of them off of the ground.

Looking from one to the other Paige held them in the air for a few more seconds before laughing and throwing each away from her. Casey landed on her back at Rob's feet with a thump while Greg hit a chair and landed on his stomach, dazed. Paige smiled and walked back to the counter before calmly pouring herself another glass of coke. Greg got up slowly and stumbled over to Casey's purse to pull out the wooden stake she had in there. He walked over to Paige with it behind his back.

"Then you're really a Vampire and a mockery of our Creator." He said as drove it into Paige's back hard enough for the tip to stick out of her chest. Paige growled and shoved Greg back before turning around and glaring at him. She wrapped her hand around the tip of the stake and smiled cruelly at Greg as she effortlessly pulled it through and out of her chest. She looked at it as a bit of blood dripped off it onto the floor. Garrett, Stephanie and Rob looked from the stake to Greg and back again, while Casey began shaking on the ground. Paige looked at her before growling softly and charging at Greg with incredible speed. She used the stake as a club and hit Greg in the side of the head before he realized what was happening, sending him down the hallway. He landed with a crash and slid about two feet before collapsing in a heap by Garrett's front door.

"Relax honey," Paige said cheerily as she turned back to Garrett, "He's just out cold. He might have a mild concussion but other than that he'll be fine." She looked back a Greg before throwing the stake into the sink and heading towards the bedroom. "I'm going to change my shirt, feel free to start the movie."

"She really is a Vampire. Fuck let's get out of here!" Casey said after a few moments of silence before running over to Greg.

"Why?" Rob asked her, trying to remain calm, talk and drink from his flask at the same time.

"Cause she's pure fucking evil!" Casey yelled as she cradled Greg in her arms.

"If she was evil she would have killed you two." Stephanie said shakily, to which Rob nodded in agreement. Stephanie walked over to the cabinet beside the sink and pulled out a bottle of Rum and a small glass. She poured the Rum into the glass, put some ice cubes in and handed to Garrett, who was just staring at the stake. "Here dude, drink up." Garrett looked at Stephanie, then at the glass in his hand before shaking his head and downing it one gulp.

"So...uh... what movie are we watching again?" Rob asked as he took two more sips from his flask.

"Scream." Greg said groggily as he sat up, rubbing the side of his face, drawing a surprised look from Casey.

"You really want to stay here with...her?" Casey asked.

"I really want something to drink and to clean up the mess I made. After that I would like to sit down and there's a movie on than all the better. As for...Paige...I'm fine with her if Garrett is. Sorry I didn't believe you buddy."

"WHAT!" Casey yelled, "She's a fucking Vampire.....Fine if you want to stay then fuck you I'm out of here."

"Ok then." Greg said taking his keys from Casey as he got up and headed towards the kitchen. Casey stared at him for a few seconds before running out of the house, slamming the door behind her. "She's really worked up, she'll calm down in about an hour." Greg said as he grabbed the open bottle of Rum and poured himself a glass. "Even if she doesn't, Casey can be really whiny." Rob laughed nervously as he finished off the contents of his flask.

"So...Garret, we cool?" Greg asked as Stephanie put 'Scream' into the DVD player and turned the TV on.

"Dude, it's between you and Paige. We were never not cool."

"Why don't you two kiss and make up." Rob said as he refilled his glass with Rum, Coke, Milk and Vodka, earning a laugh from Stephanie as she hopped onto the couch beside him.

"Better yet why don't you two get a room." Greg replied as he sat down next to them.

"Didn't we go over this already?" Stephanie asked looking at Rob.

"I'm pretty sure we did man, you need to pay attention more."

"Or get yourself a hearing aid." Stephanie added. Garrett sat back in his chair and enjoyed listening to his friends bicker. Since his couch was angled by the wall to his bedroom he was the only one to see Paige return with a loose fitting white t-shirt that looked suspiciously like one of his. He was about to comment on it when she put a finger to her lips and pointed at his friends, a devious smile on her face.

"That's an interesting looking drink." Paige said into Rob's ear, causing Stephanie and Greg to jump while the color drained from Rob's face and he turned to see her behind him smiling. Garrett was happy not to be on the receiving end for once and just chuckled.

"Its....called a..." Rob started before swallowing, "A Paralyzer."

"Sounds delicious, what's in it?"

"Coke, Milk, Vodka and Rum. Sometimes you add Kahlua."

"I'll have to try it sometime." Paige replied walking over to Garrett. "No heels this time." She said to Garrett before jumping swiftly into his lap as the movie started. "Where's the whiny one?" Paige asked, lazily looking around the room.

"She was a little upset and went to cool off." Greg said trying to remain calm as he looked at Paige.

"Oh, OK." Paige replied snuggling up to Garrett. "By the way, you should learn to punch. You could really hurt yourself."

"I'll..Uh...are we ok?"

"Why would you ask that? Oh, is it because you tried to kill me with a sharp piece of wood?"

"Yeah that would be why." Greg replied as he rubbed the side of his head.

"We're fine."

"Ok I just wanted to know whether to sleep in a church for the rest of my life or not."

"Not that it would help you if we weren't ok but don't worry, I don't hold grudges. Usually."

"Can we clear this up later; I kind of want to watch the movie. Garrett said, to which Paige just nodded and dropped her head to his shoulder. On the screen the movie was beginning with Drew Barrymore's character in her house.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds