• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • When One Door Closes

When One Door Closes

Amy and I had been married a year. She was 4 months pregnant with our first child. Life was bliss.

Then one late winter afternoon, she collapsed to the floor behind a counter at the clothing store where she worked. A pair of customers whose payment she'd been processing called 911. They did their best to revive her, as did the paramedics once they arrived. But once she reached the hospital, Amy was pronounced dead on arrival of cardiac arrhythmia at age 21.

I was devastated, as was Amy's mom Marlene. At the funeral we sat together for emotional support. After the burial I drove Marlene to her house, which was halfway around the block from mine. Once inside, we cried in each other's arms for hours.

After the last tear was shed, we let go of each other and Marlene said, "It seems like history has repeated itself. Back when I was pregnant with Amy, her dad was on a construction job and slipped off a roof to his death. Now it is you who has lost a spouse, and I a daughter."

"Not only that," I replied, "I've lost a child, and you a grandchild--and we never had the chance to find out whether it would be a boy or a girl."

There were a few moments of silence. Then I walked back to the front door, Marlene thanked me for helping her through our common loss, and I drove back home.

A few weeks later, spring came. One evening my doorbell rang. It was Marlene. She had jogged over, as was evident from the white halter top, black shorts and blue pantyhose she wore, plus the lack of a car or bike nearby. Her height was almost the same as mine. Her straight blond hair cascaded halfway down her chest. After a few moments of looking at her, I invited her in, then zapped a pan of soup in the microwave.

While the soup was heating, Marlene and I hugged as a sign of how glad we were to see each other again. I kissed her cheeks, then she mine. Then we looked into each other's eyes and I felt an erection growing in my jeans and pressing against her thigh. "You ARE glad to see me, aren't you?" she said with a giggle.

"Yes, Mar," I replied, "I do enjoy your company." Then we tightened our embrace, I kissed her on the lips, and I could feel her ample breasts pressing against my chest.

We were in liplock when the microwave beeped. Marlene said, "Sounds like our dinner is ready." So we broke our embrace and I took out the soup and poured it into 2 bowls. Once I carried them to the table, I sat down first, then she took a seat next to me.

As we ate, we didn't say a word. But while she ate her soup with one hand, she rubbed one of my legs with the other. I enjoyed the attention, so I let her continue until we both finished eating.

When dinner was over, I walked upstairs to my bedroom. I sat on the bed, leaned back and stretched. Then I turned and saw that Marlene had entered the room. As if by reflex, I quickly sat back up.

"Did I startle you?" she asked.

"Yes, but your presence here is fine. I don't mind at all."

She walked toward me, I stood up and once again we embraced. She said, "I thought you could use some attention. I'm sure you've been starved of it these past few weeks."

"Well," I answered, "everyone does need affection, that human touch, every now and then, and I sure don't get much now, with Amy gone."

"You need not worry anymore, sweetie. When one door closes, another opens." With that, we locked lips again, this time with her initiating. While kissing, we rubbed each other's backs. Eventually I withdrew my lips from hers and began kissing her chin, then her neck and whatever of her upper chest her halter top did not cover.

Marlene made the next move. She lifted my shirt over and off me, then planted a trail of kisses down my neck, all around my chest, and back. When she reached my lips, she hesitated as if waiting for me to do something.

Taking her hint, I undid her top and flung it to the floor. I took a little time to stare at her newly naked breasts. Her 42 years had brought a little sag to them, but they were still fairly firm. The areolas were about the diameter of a 50-cent piece; the nipples were as big around as my pinkies. I knelt just enough to make my head level with her breasts, then started kissing them. While kissing the right breast, I caressed the left one in my right hand. I kissed every inch but the nipple; once I got to that, I teased it with my tongue, then began sucking like a hungry baby. She, meanwhile, ran her hands through my hair and sighed softly as if she enjoyed what I was doing. After a while I switched, kissing and sucking on the left breast while massaging the right.

When I finished playing with her breasts, Marlene unzipped and pushed down my jeans. Then, remembering that I still had shoes on, she knelt and untied those. I stepped out of them, then she took off my socks and I stepped all the way out of my pants. Starting at my feet, she kissed up my legs one by one. Her subsequent standing up was my cue to make my next move.

Just as she had done for me, I untied her shoes and she stepped out of them. Then I pushed down her shorts, and only her pantyhose remained. I knelt and felt her legs through the smooth fabric. I started at her feet, figuring I'd save the best (her buttocks) for last. So while kneeling, I rubbed one leg from foot to thigh, then the other. Then I stood up and rubbed her rump; almost as soon, she did the same for me.

The next move was Marlene's. She removed my last piece of clothing, my briefs, which by then had accumulated a small wet spot from my pre-orgasmic fluid. She freed my rock-hard penis from its confines, then knelt and sucked on it, licking off a few love drops. Then she stood up.

Once more, it was my turn. I took her pantyhose by the waistband and lowered them, inch by inch, until they were all the way off. I returned the oral-sex favor by licking her vagina. From her breathing as I did so, I could tell I was pleasing her.

After a while, I pulled out the bed covers and motioned to her to lie down. Once she did so, I gently spread her legs as I crawled onto the bed. I inserted my penis into her vagina. As I thrust up and down, we both heaved, sighed and moaned.

"Oh honey," she said between sighs, "I feel pleasure like I haven't known in years."

"Ah, Mar," I replied, "I too feel pleasure, like I haven't known in a while myself."

Suddenly, I could feel it! The sexual energy that had built up inside me over the past few weeks was about to explode; I was about to inseminate my mother-in-law. I grabbed her breasts and held onto them for dear life, and finally the inevitable happened. My penis erupted, sending spurt after spurt of my semen into Marlene's womb.

"Yes, yes!" she exclaimed. "Give me all your love! Every drop of it!" After the last spurt, I stayed inside her until I went soft. Then I got up, turned off the light, and climbed back into bed. Marlene and I lay on our sides, hugging and kissing until we fell asleep.

A month or so later, she visited me again. As soon as we shut the front door behind her, she said in an excited tone, "Hey cutie, have I got news for you!"

"What is it, Mar?" I asked her.

"I'm pregnant."

I took a moment to process the news, then asked, "Really?"

"It's true, honey. You knocked me up."

I could hardly believe it! Considering her age, little did I suspect that she was still capable of conceiving. But I had indeed planted a child in the very same womb from which my late beloved Amy had come.

"So," Marlene asked with a wink, "what do you think?"

"After all our losses over all these years...it looks like fate has given us both...a second chance at parenthood...a new beginning!"

Indeed it did. As her pregnancy progressed, Marlene put her house up for sale and moved in with me. Shortly after Christmas, our daughter Angela was born.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • When One Door Closes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds