When Souls Collide

He just laughed and leered at her, face alight with sick triumph. "You still owe me for the aggravation you've caused me, bitch." His eyes darted to her bra, which was heaving with her rapid breathing. "And you're not leaving here until I collect...with interest!"

Tabby's blood went cold, ice crystals forming in her veins and fear paralyzing her muscles. She couldn't think, all her thoughts had scattered like a bag of marbles dropped onto the floor, skittering and rolling away before she could collect them. Terror put her on the verge of hyperventilating and the risk of fainting was becoming a real threat as her ears filled with a buzzing static and a hazy, gray fog thickened and encroached on her field of vision.

"Think!" A familiar voice, not her own, yelled from inside her head, cutting through the roaring chaos filling her ears and drawing her away from the blackness that was trying to steal consciousness from her. It sounded so much like her twin brother, Troy, that she thought, for one brief, precious second, that he was in the room with her, though she knew that he couldn't be.

"Come on sis, use that big brain of yours before that pig of a human takes something from you that isn't his to take!"

"Troy! I don't know what to do!" She cried back. "He's too big, too strong. I can't fight him."

"You have to stop thinking like a victim, Tabby! It's going to get you killed." He scolded her, disappointment lacing his words. She imagined that she could see Troy's blue eyes cutting through the storm clouds swirling poisonously in her mind, glowing brightly with his fierce love for her and sending his strength through their connection. That strength was something she was in dire need of at the moment.

"He's fighting dirty, so you need to do so as well. This is life and death, sis. You're in the middle of it and in a minute, time is going to catch up and you have to act before it's too late!" His voice was fading, retreating as the clouds moved back into place.

"Troy!" She called out, her dream-self reaching a hand out to him. "Please, please don't leave me!"

"Remember Tabs, fight dirty! Survive," he said and vanished into the murk.

Tabby was thrust back into her awful reality by Jerry's rough hand groping at her bra, pulling it away from her chest and twisting it in an attempt to rip it from her, but the material was stronger than it looked and wouldn't give. He settled for pushing it up and letting her full breasts bounce out of the bottom. He was on them instantly, pawing at them with rough hands and squishing them with his fingers like a child playing with play dough. His fingers dug hard into her sensitive tissue, over and over until she was shrieking in pain, writhing under Jerry's immense weight and kicking out frantically, but her legs couldn't connect with him hovering so close to her.

"Scream all you want, you useless cunt! There's no one here to hear you and I do love fucking me a fighter, beats that cold fish of a wife back home!" Drops of putrid spit hit Tabby's face as he gloated over her. He had her pinned down with one arm, both her wrists trapped in his huge hand and his weight braced across her belly, trying to keep her in place while he took stabs at grabbing at the button on her jeans with his free hand. She was making it next to impossible for him to get a hold of it by twisting and bucking her body beneath him, his own girth added to the difficulty by making him have to do it blindly, unable to see past the rolling expanse of fat obscuring his line of sight.

"Stop fucking moving, you miserable little bitch!" Red faced with frustration, Jerry's hand suddenly appeared in Tabby's peripheral vision a split second before pain erupted on her right cheek. "Move again and I'll knock you out and tie you up!" he snarled at her, sending another shower of revolting spit into her face.

The impact made stars burst in front of Tabby's eyes, stunning her but it was his threatening words that knifed through her panic. The terrifying possibility of being totally helpless with him had petrified her into stillness. Jerry grinned manically while he easily slipped the button through the tight denim and wrenched her zipper down. He was practically drooling when he yanked off both her jeans and underwear, working them over her pair of boots that he couldn't be bothered to waste time untying so that they could be removed first. She whimpered as cool air found the newly exposed skin of her sex and Jerry's eyes became glassy with fevered lust.

"Now that's more like it," he hummed happily. "I'm going to stand up now, if you move so much as a finger, I'll tie you up and have some real fun with you. Lie there like a good little whore and I'll just fuck you and maybe let you leave after. Understand?"

Tabby nodded numbly, potent fear sizzling through her nerves until she swore she could hear the crackle and fizz of arcing electricity. She could feel her mind desperately trying to retreat, an odd sense of detachment pulling at her like a dog straining on a leash, dragging her away from the brutal act that was fast approaching. It was only the pounding ache in her face and the shivering cold shaking her body that grounded her in reality, giving her something tangible to focus upon.

This was it, her mind screamed. You're about to get raped and there's nothing you can do about it!

"Fight!" Troy's voice filled her head, breaking through the strange lethargy that had stolen her will. A mental nudge, as if her brother had just slapped her brain, brought painful awareness rushing back. Tabby gasped and clawed her way out of the well of resignation and despair that had sucked her in and let righteous anger fill her with energy.

She would fight him, dammit. There was no way in hell that she was going to let this happen without making it as hard for the sick bastard as she could. If the end result was going to be the same, at least she'll know that she tried everything she could possibly do to prevent it...even if she died trying.

Her gaze shifted back onto Jerry, a new determination fueling her body. She would find an opportunity or a mistake or something that she could exploit to get herself out of this hellish situation.

She would fight dirty.

Jerry was panting, compulsively licking his thin lips with a lascivious hunger that made him look possessed. His eyes disturbed and revolted Tabby, roving over her naked mound and flicking crazily between it and her bare breasts, while he fumbled with clumsy, uncoordinated fingers to unbuckle his belt.

His large belly and his proximity to her made the task much harder than it should have been. He grunted and finally had to step back so that he could peer down, suck his gut in and work the belt out of the buckle.

Tabby held her breath, suspended in a state of morbid fascination as he finally managed to undo the stubborn button on his pants and they and his boxers fell from his hips. Unrestricted, his semi-erect cock sprung forward and for a split second, Tabby almost let out a guffaw of hysterical laughter. The pathetic thing bobbed, reminding her of a broken jack-in-the-box, jerking awkwardly as it tried to inflate itself into a state of usefulness. Her trance was broken by something thick and white, dripping off the end of his dick and falling out of her line of sight onto the floor and she was immediately reminded that he'd jacked off earlier. She gagged in revulsion, feeling time and her chance for freedom, slipping through her fingers like motor oil.

Her moment came unexpectedly when Jerry stepped forward and leaned over to position himself between her legs. He didn't seem capable of peeling his eyes off the dark thatch of pubic hair between her legs and was hunched over at the perfect angle for Tabby to see an opportunity to retaliate. Without thinking, she popped one knee up sharply, catching him by surprise. Her kneecap found its target and crunched with explosive force, into Jerry's bulbous nose. He howled in shock like a wild animal, bolting straight upright and grabbing for his nose with both hands, bright red blood spraying everywhere and oozing through his fingers.

"You bitch!" he yowled, spitting blood at her in a gurgling roar.

Tabby saw her next opportunity open up and didn't hesitate to act again. The second he had stood up, his vulnerable groin was left unprotected by the withdrawal of the bulk of his overhanging belly, Tabby retracted both of her knees up to her chest so fast they moved in a blur and, exploded her legs forward as if they had been spring loaded. Her feet hit his vulnerable crotch like a pile driver, making his eyes bulge from his head before he let loose an ear splitting shriek. She felt the fleshy thud reverberate up her legs as both boot heels slammed into his cock, shoved his testicles up into his body and smashed them like grapes between her heels and his pubic bone. The force of her strike shot him backwards while at the same time, he crumpled forward in agony. He lost his balance and careened off the chair by the desk, landing on the floor in a gasping heap clutching at his bleeding crotch and gagging on his own screams.

With him incapacitated, Tabby didn't waste any time scrambling off the desk, pausing just long enough to level another brutal kick to the shrieking man's unguarded face. He tried to grab for her leg but she'd anticipated that and kicked his hand away, catching him on the wrist so hard that she heard the stick-like sound of bone cracking. He howled again, curling around his broken hand and gasping in agony.

"Hope it was worth it you bastard. Your cock isn't going to be good for anything but pissing out of now!" she screamed at him. Tabby snatched her pants off the floor and jumped for the door, leaving Jerry a bloody mess behind her.

"You fucking...bitch!" He wheezed from the floor, doing a bizarre twisting motion that looked like he was torn between wanting to curl up in the fetal position and trying to get to his feet at the same time. Blood streamed from his mouth and nose and more soaked through his trousers staining them dark, where her kick had done him some serious damage. "You're...gonna...regret this, you fucking bitch!"

Unlocking the door, Tabby turned and spat at him, feeling a massive burst of satisfaction as she watched the glob of saliva hit him in the eye and slide down his cheek. "You can keep your fucking job and shove your favours up your ass! I quit!"

She left Jerry writhing and moaning on the floor of his office and raced through the kitchen, her ruined shirt flapping like wings at her sides. Her mind propelling her to go, go, go! Get away from here as fast as you can!

Pausing long enough to grab her purse, Tabby burst out the rear door and skidded into the darkened alley. Her legs pumped like pistons, heedless of her nakedness and the grimy, cold water that splashed up her bare legs. When she'd run almost to the entrance of the alley, she stopped long enough to pull on her jeans and stuffed her underwear into her pocket. She tied the two halves of her shirt together, just like she remembered doing as a kid in summertime, and then took off running again. She exited the alley and turned left, not knowing or caring where it took her so long as it was far away from Jack's.

She ran and ran and ran, adrenaline powering her legs until her muscles threatened to give way. She stumbled and almost fell before skidding to a halt, doubling over and gasping for air. Scanning the area, she tried to figure out where she was while waiting to catch her breath. A red, digital clock in the window of a bank across the road showed the time as 2:50 am. Her heart sunk with despair at the sight.

Transit buses stopped running at two...she was stranded and too broke to take a cab.

Hot tears finally came, pouring out of her like a burst damn, riding waves of tremors so intense that they dropped her to her knees. She shook and cried on that deserted city street with only the glow of the street lamps and the big, Golden Arches of a fast food restaurant to keep her company. She cried for ten long minutes, succumbing to the fear and terror that she had had to bury in order to save herself. As her sobs slowly abated, she became aware of the numerous sharp pebbles on the sidewalk, digging painfully into her knees. She pulled herself together, got to her feet and stumbled to a bus stop that stood nearby. Sitting tiredly down on the bench, Tabby tilted her eyes to the crescent moon and stared blankly into the night sky, her breath hiccuping from crying, trying to figure out what to do next.

It was chilly, her open shirt letting the cool night air in and her jacket was in her now defunct car. Shivering from shock and cold, Tabby knew she had to do something and dug her phone out of her purse. She scanned her speed dial list and found her neighbor and best friend, Petra's picture. She pressed her icon and waited for the call to connect.

It rang and rang and rang and Tabby prayed that her friend hadn't stuck her phone on 'do not disturb' for the night. "Come on, Petra. Pick up!" Just as she was about to give up hope, Petra's sunny voice came on the line.

"Hi'ya Tabs. What's the matter? Can't sleep?" she laughed, sounding suspiciously wide awake for the late hour.

"Petra," Tabby could barely speak above a whisper, the urge to dissolve into a fresh round of tears pricked at her eyes and made them water.

"Tabs? Hey, what's up?"

"I'm having a pretty shitty day. Can you do me a f..." Tabby's stomach convulsed the second that awful word came into her mind. Nausea roiled and streamed up her throat, forcing what little she had in her stomach, to spray out of her mouth and onto the pavement at her feet. Bitter stomach acid burned and choked her as her muscles rebelled against the vile word that had been on the tip of her tongue.

She couldn't say the awful word that Jerry had used.

She couldn't even think of it without getting violently sick.

Favour.

It was once a common part of speech that Tabby wouldn't have hesitated to use; now it sounded perverted, twisted and obscene - something to be reviled and feared.

She was never going to be able to hear it again without seeing him advancing on her, like some monster from a nightmare.

"Tabs! What the fuck is going on? Where are you?" Petra's shrill voice blared through the phone's tinny speaker, still clutched in Tabby's limp hand. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and put the phone back to her ear.

"My car died," she croaked. "Can you come get me?" she asked, feeling her headache return with a vengeance.

"Sure can. I only just got home myself. Where are you?"

"The McDonalds on Dervill and 5th street. Can you come?" Tabby could feel her strength waning and didn't know how much longer she was going to be able to keep her shit together.

"On my way," Petra replied, voice tight with concern. "You don't sound right, Tabby. You're scaring me. You okay?"

Tabby didn't have the energy to lie. "No. No I'm really not. Please come get me, Petra. I just want to go home." Tabby disconnected the call.

Tucking the phone into her pocket, Tabby picked up her purse and ran across the street to wait for Petra. There were several hard plastic picnic tables bolted to the patio outside the restaurant and Tabby dropped onto one of the round stools, folded her arms on the table, and laid her head down.

God she was tired.

Aches in her arms and back were just starting to make themselves known and coupled with bass drum pounding against her temples, Tabby would have killed for an Advil.

She tried to close her eyes, the bright light flooding the area from the restaurant stabbed into her brain like ice picks. The minute her eyelids closed, Jerry's bloated, leering face appeared before her, fat tongue flicking out like a lizard's. Her eyelids shot open and her heart thumped a frenetic beat against her ribs as she blinked rapidly, momentarily unable to differentiate between reality and the flashback.

The greasy, sweet smell coming out of the restaurant wasn't helping her queasy stomach so she got up and walked to the curb, pacing back and forth with nervous, birdlike quirks of her head, expecting to see Jerry coming after her at any minute. She clutched at her torn shirt, trying to keep the two halves closed and preserve her modesty. At least the street was deserted; there was no one around to witness her shameful appearance.

Petra must have floored the accelerator all the way there because fifteen minutes later, her black Prius squealed around the corner and pulled up in front of Tabby.

"Somebody need a ride?" Petra called out from the open window.

Tabby had never felt such an immense sense of relief than she did the second she climbed into the comforting safety of Petra's car and they drove away. For a few minutes, her friend seemed content to give Tabby some space but when she didn't volunteer any information, worry finally got the best of her.

"What happened, Tabs? You look awful and what the fuck happened to your face! Did someone hit you?" Petra demanded, sneaking sidelong glances at her passenger. She took in the bruised face and torn clothes and her imagination went ballistic with the heinous possibilities.

Tabby heard her friend freaking out and rested her head back against the headrest and closed her eyes, gathering up her courage to explain what had happened to her even though she could barely wrap her own head around it herself.

"Where should I start?" Tabby replied, her voice hoarse from crying and screaming. Her breathing hitched and she was unable to stop fresh tears from leaking from beneath her eyelids. "Let's see...my car practically exploded, my boss tried to rape me and I lost my job. I scored the trifecta of shitty days." She counted off each traumatic event on her fingers and couldn't help thinking, "That's three, there's still two more things to come."

"Holy shit, Tabby!" Petra was stunned, doing a double take in disbelief. "What did he do? Are you okay? I need to get you to the hospital...shit, we need to call the cops and report this!" Questions and exclamations poured out of Petra as she processed what her friend had just revealed.

"No!" Tabby shouted, sitting upright in her seat, wide eyed with panic. "No cops. No hospital. Please Petra, I can't deal with them too on top of everything else."

"You have to report that pig! You can't let him get away with assaulting you," she said, her eyes wide with incredulity.

"He didn't actually get to...I mean I kicked him and got away before he, he...well, you know." Tabby sighed and turned away, feeling humiliated and ashamed. "There was nobody there Petra, it would be his word against mine and you know he'd get away with it in the end. They never believe the woman and he'll lie and probably accuse me of assaulting him. I can't go through that only to give him the satisfaction of hurting and humiliating me all over again in court."

"Let me at least call Diego. He knows a couple of guys at the club who are with the police. They'll know what to do."

"Please don't. I just want to go home, shower and sleep for a week." Tabby swiped at the tears that wouldn't stop flowing, wincing when she accidentally bumped her sore cheek. "Rent's due next week and I'm sure that bastard isn't going to pay me now for the hours I worked. I'm not going to make the rent, Petra. I need to focus on finding work tomorrow or I'm going to be homeless."

Petra put her hand on Tabby's arm and rubbed her lightly. "Hush, sweetie. Do you think that I'd let you get kicked out onto the street. I was actually going to suggest you give up your apartment and move in with me, I was just waiting for the right time. I've got the spare room and spend most of my time at Diego's anyway."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds