• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • When The Landlord Comes Knocking

When The Landlord Comes Knocking

A story about a single father who after losing his wife, his job and his house, thought that he had hit rock bottom. Then the landlord came knocking...

***

"I know I told you that last week," Arnold Lumpkin said as the building manager of the apartment building stood in the doorway of the shabby place that the father and his daughter had taken residence in after times had gotten bad right after his wife had passed and Arnold had gotten laid off in rapid succession.

"You'll be 2 months behind by the end of the week," Rufus Greene bellowed, clearly unmoved by the meek middle-aged man's appeal. "The man don't allow that. What am I gonna do, lose my job because you can't pay? Uh-uh."

"Look," Arnold said, looking up at the hulking man whose frame nearly blocked out the light from the hall. "Forget about me - what about my daughter? You're a father, aren't you? Think about her."

"What about her?" Rufus asked, looking at the scrawny girl hunched over the table doing her homework who peeked back from time to time through horn-rimmed glasses to see what was going on out in the front of the place. "How come she can't get a job if you can't? Ain't she old enough?"

"Sharon's 18 and she works a few nights a week at the grocery, but she's still in school."

"What grade she in?"

"Senior year. She's going to graduate next month," Arnold declared. "Isn't there something we can work out?"

"Maybe I can buy you another week," Rufus mused as he looked over at the girl wearing a faded New Kids On The Block t-shirt who was chewing on her pencil and seemed deep in thought.

"That's all I need," Arnold Lumpkin exclaimed. "Thank you so much Mr. Greene. My unemployment check will be here and..."

"It ain't free what I'm doing for you." Rufus said as he rubbed his chin.

"What? Money? Like I said, I don't have..."

"Your girlie," Rufus said. "Tell her to come on over here."

"Huh? Uh - Sharon honey?" Arnold called out, and when his daughter answered he asked her to join them.

"Sharon honey, you know Mr. Greene right?" her father asked, and as he spoke the girl nodded, having run into the man many times in the halls of the building.

"How you doing little lady?" Rufus said in his Barry White-like voice, his eyes looking at the skinny girl with the overbite and ratty hair that needed the attention of a hair stylist she couldn't afford. "You're really growing like a weed."

Sharon shrugged her bony shoulders, because while she had sprouted up to be as tall as her 5'9" father, the part of her that to Sharon's consternation hadn't grown much at all was what the custodian's eyes were focused on, and unlike the times they passed in the hall this time her father was there watching the burly black man mentally undressing her like he did all the girls in the building.

"Me and your old man - we gotta talk little lady," Rufus said, dismissing the girl to go back to her homework and turning to Arnold Lumpkin.

"Want to stay another week?" Rufus said and after Arnold nodded he continued. "Then what we're gonna do is go in there and tell your girl to take her clothes off."

"What?" Arnold Lumpkin said, his face flushing and his fists clenching.

"You heard me, and you best unclench those fists because you know damn well what would happen to you if you suddenly tried to grow balls."

"I can't - I can't go ask her to do that," Arnold spurted.

"Sheriff will be here early," Rufus replied with a sigh as he turned to leave. "You best pack your shit up because they don't do it carefully when they toss your ass out."

"Wait!" Arnold blurted out as his hand reached out and grabbed the massive black bicep which felt like granite, and after the manager looked at the hand with an icy glare Arnold timidly withdrew it.

"Close the door," Arnold asked, and after it was shut he trudged into the kitchen when Sharon was working on her math.

"Princess," Arnold said, his voice quivering as his pride and joy looked up at his through those thick glasses. "You know that we're behind on rent and Mr. Greene here has offered to let us stay another week if..."

"Wait," Sharon said, bolting up and going to her purse, and after rummaging through tissues and mints and assorted things pulled out a crumple wad of bills before tipping the purse over and dumping the change.

"46, 47, 48," Sharon said as she counted the change and pushed it next to the crumpled one dollar bills. "$4.68. I know it's not much but here."

"I don't want your money girlie," Rufus said, sadly shaking his head at the meager offering.

"What Mr. Greene wants Princess," Arnold stuttered. "He - uh - well he's noticed how pretty you are - and well..."

"Take your clothes off for me honey," Rufus said after his impatience grew too much for him to stand. "Almost bedtime anyway, so let's get those things off so's I can get a look at you."

"It was true," Sharon said, backing up a step and gripping the back of the chair. "Casey Melrose told me. She told me what you made her sister do when they got behind on the rent but I didn't believe her."

"You gonna do it little lady? I ain't got all night."

"You don't have to honey," Arnold said in a unconvincing voice. "I understand."

"I'm not as pretty as Casey's sister," Sharon sniffer.

"Let me be the judge of that," Rufus said coldly. "Besides, I got a thing for you white girls. Well?"

"I'll do it," Sharon whispered after a moment of silence, and Arnold took a deep breath and headed for the bedroom.

"I'll be right in there if you need me honey," Arnold said, only to be stopped in his tracks by the building manager.

"Uh-uh. You stay," Rufus said.

"What?"

"You're gonna watch," Rufus explained. "Adds a little spice to it all and besides, maybe that will be an incentive for you to look a little harder for a job in the morning. Then again, lots of daddies like to look at their little "Princesses" too."

"Come on. You can't - I mean what would you do if you were in my shoes?"

"First of all I would never be in your shoes but what I think you should do is sit down and watch," Rufus suggested. "But as for what I myself would do, I think I or any other real man would tell me to go fuck off and punch me in the jaw."

"Why you..." was all that came out of Arnold Lumpkin's mouth before he hauled off and threw his first punch since he had a fight with Frankie Donato in the playground in second grade.

Arnold threw the punch with all of his pent-up fury and frustration, which made what happened next even sadder.

"OW!" Arnold screamed when the building manager calmly grabbed his flying fist in his palm like it was and airplane getting scooped up by King Kong, and as the burly custodian growled and pushed downward he drove Arnold to his knees while his fist was on the verge of being reduced to dust.

"Don't hurt my Daddy," Sharon wailed as she scrambled around the table to try to help, but by then Rufus had let go of her father's hand and was leaning back against the fridge like nothing had happened.

"You know I could have broke your hand," Rufus offered. "I didn't because you got even less chance of getting a job with only one hand."

"You okay Daddy?" Sharon asked as she helped her father to his feet while he gingerly held his hurting hand.

"Yes," Arnold Lumpkin said, feeling more crushed than his hand.

"What do you want me to do?" Sharon said curtly.

"Start by showing me some respect when you talk to me," Rufus barked, and after she mumbled an apology Rufus swung a chair over and directed Sharon's father to sit in it.

"Now what you can do is pull that t-shirt over your head - nice and slow for me," Rufus directed. "That's it. Now set it over on the chair."

"You ought to get you a bra that fits," Rufus opined, gesturing toward the crumpled cups ob the old and faded harness. "Either that or the falsies fell out."

"It was my Mom's," Sharon replied as she crossed her arms across her chest, her face turned pink in embarrassment. "We can't afford to buy stuff these days."

"Ought to not bother with one at all," Rufus suggested. "Lots of them hippie girls don't wear them and besides, it don't look like you really need one."

"Mr. Greene, please?" Arnold asked from his chair, unable to look and listen to his Princess being ridiculed.

"Ain't putting the girl down. I like titties of all shapes," Rufus commented. "Besides, at least she's doing something to help this household out. Now why don't you coax them jeans down now? Nice and slow."

Sharon unsnapped the jeans and pulled them down her long and rather shapeless legs, and after she got them off and set them aside she heard the custodian let out a low whistle.

"Now there's something I like," Rufus exclaimed, his eyes focused on the faded white panties with the rip along the whole leg opening. "That's what I call a real bush. Damn, it's like there was so much hair that had to rip through the undies. Look at that jungle Daddy. Ain't that hot?"

"Please," Arnold muttered.

"Tell me you didn't look," Rufus said to the girl's father as his hand went to his own crotch to rearrange things, and then the burly black man bent down to whisper in Arnold's ear.

"What I oughta do is make you stand up so your little Princess can see the tent in your pants she's giving you," Rufus hissed before turning his attention back to Sharon.

"Now where were we? Might as well coax them panties down too - nice and slow - oh yeah! Look at that bush your daighter got on her Daddy!. Damn, you got a jungle down there," Rufus cackled and the girl tried to cover the large triangle with her hands. "The bra now darling. Let's get that off you now."

Sharon's face screwed up as if in pain, and only when the building manager started to express impatience did she reach back and unhook the bra, and after shrugging it off her bony shoulders and letting it fall off brought her hands up to cover herself, finding herself with too few hands.

"Drop the hands there little lady," Rufus Greene said in a gentler voice, and after Sharon did he looked at the diminutive breasts before he smiled and asked, "You sure you're 18 honey? "Them's some little titties."

"Please don't," Arnold Lumpkin whimpered when he watched the burly black man take a step towards his daughter, but his words froze in his mouth after getting a steely stare in return.

"It's okay honey," Rufus was saying as the little buds were swallowed up by his big black hands, and as he began kneading Sharon's tits the rather plump nipples blossomed in his palms. "Rufus likes all kinds of titties."

The girl stood there with her eyes screwed shut and her hands clenched at her sides while the building manager roughly pawed her breasts, all the time the sounds of her father sobbing filling the air.

Rufus glanced over next to where his hands were kneading, and after chuckling softly told the girl to lift her arms for him, something she seemed reluctant to do.

"Hmmm," Rufus chortled as he forced his hands under the skinny girl's arms and pulled playfully on the short hairs had filled the deep recesses, hollows that had gone unshorn since they ran out of razors a couple weeks ago. "You're hairy all over ain't you?"

"Quit your whining Daddy," Rufus snapped in the direction of the girl's father before turning back to Sharon. "Remember what I saw you doing to that Wilcox kid down in the storage room in the basement last month? I want some of that now before I go."

"What?" Arnold said as he watched his daughter's face turn ever redder. "What does he mean Sharon? What were you..."

Arnold Lumpkin's voice trailed off as he watched the black paws that were mauling his daughter go up to her shoulders, and as the building manager eased the girl down to her knees on the linoleum father got his answer.

Rufus Greene had already started to undo his belt but the time Sharon's knees hit the floor, and although she tried to slide over out of her father's sight the room was too small to hide what was about to happen.

The building manager made sure Arnold got to watch after he yanked down his faded boxer shorts, and it was hard to tell whose shocked reaction he enjoyed more when they saw his semi-erect manhood, the father or the daughter.

"Here you go child - I know you know what to do with this," Rufus told Sharon as he wiggled his huge organ in the girl's face, the black cherry head peeking out from the crinkled edge of his coal-black foreskin.

"Don't look Daddy - please don't look," Sharon sniffed as she looked at the building manager's manhood which was nothing like the fellas she had known.

"Get your tongue in under the hood and lick the tip of my dick baby," Rufus said as the girl's sweaty hand took his cock in her hand, and as she did what she was told he moaned when her tongue swabbed the dripping opening and the insides of his musky foreskin.

"I'm sorry honey," Arnold whispered after he watched his daughter grab the man's cock and open her mouth, and as the building manager used his other hand and pressed her head closer Sharon managed to take about half of his thick tool in her mouth before choking a bit.

"You can do better than that girlie," Rufus said although he let go of her head and let her handle it herself, standing there with his hands on his hips while looking contemptuously at the very observant father.

"Bet you wouldn't mind helping out either, would you?" Rufus said to Arnold, and when the girl's father's eyes flared he gave another steely look which put him in his place.

The four minutes seemed to last forever as Arnold Lumpkin watched Sharon's mouth go up and down half of what had to be at least 9" of thick black manhood, her saliva making the ominous veiny monster sparkle as her right fist spun on the fat shaft while her left hand squeezed his furry balls.

"Sorry," Arnold kept whispering as Sharon kept sucking the man's dick, and as the building manager's hips began thrusting more of himself inside his daughter's mouth her father shifted his weight in the chair and that was all it took as the friction of his underwear made him come a few seconds before Rufus Greene did.

Following his loud groan of pleasure the building manager stepped back after he went limp, pulling his dripping dick out of Sharon's mouth, and as he reached down and pulled up his boxers and trousers he announced, "Gotta run. You got a week Lumpkin."

Pausing before leaving, Rufus reached down and helped Sharon to her feet and picked up her clothes, handing them to the girl who stood there naked and red-faced with semen drooling out of the corners of her mouth.

"You did good baby," Rufus said, and before leaving gave the girl's father a dirty look while Arnold Lumpkin tried to unsuccessfully to hide from his daughter the wet stain that he had accidentally caused in his pants. "You deserve better."

"Honey," Arnold said as his daughter ran to her room, and he heard the door lock as he leaned up against it and said, "Baby I'm sorry."

Arnold repeated it several times, and was going to continue to apologize all night until the lock clicked open, the door opened slightly, and Sharon peeked out.

"Stop saying you're sorry," Sharon said through the crack in the door, and when she glanced down at his crotch she added, "I know you're not. I saw the way you were looking at me sucking Mr. Greene's dick. You jerked off while you watched."

"I swear I didn't. You don't understand," Arnold said. "I didn't..."

"I liked it Daddy," Sharon snarled with contempt as her father shriveled under her glare. "I like sucking dicks, and you liked watching me suck that man's big black cock as much as I liked doing it. You got off and ee get to stay in this shit-hole another week. Yippie. Now leave me alone."

The door closed and the lock clicked, and after a few minutes Arnold went into his own bedroom and took off his soggy clothes while trying to figure out how everything could have gone so wrong so fast.

"Fucking bastard," Arnold was muttering as he cursed the building manager, staring at the ceiling while trying to fall asleep until his hand went down to his dick which was stiff again.

A couple minutes later he was ejaculating all over himself as he replayed the image of his baby sucking on that bastard's cock, but at least he was able to fall asleep soon after he came.

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • When The Landlord Comes Knocking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 880 milliseconds