Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 05

After a couple minutes, Taron pulled away. His right hand came to grab mine, bringing it slowly upward. At first I thought he was going to return it to his crotch to resume what I had so unceremoniously disrupted, but instead he brought it up further, letting it rest just on his chest. He held it firmly against his skin, making me feel the thumping of his heart.

"You feel that? My heart beats faster every time I see you and it's not because I'm afraid of you or because I hate what you did. It happened. I'm not gonna pretend that it didn't but you need to understand something. You make my heart beat faster every time I see you because I'm happy. I'm so fucking happy Kev," he said, smiling at me. "You make me happy, but I hate you beating yourself up over something like this. I want to see your smiling face, reminding me how happy you make me. I don't know why I'm so happy, but I have a pretty good idea."

"And what is that?" I asked, my voice cracking as I spoke.

"You make me happy, because you're you. Your personality, your heart, your everything. You make me happy because, for once in my life, I feel like I've met someone that I could fall in love with," he said. I was speechless, no words could describe what I was feeling. "Didn't think I could be so romantic did you?" he smirked. It was just like Taron, to diffuse a tense situation like that with a small joke. It worked though.

"Don't get your ego inflated," I replied with a small smile.

"There we go, the smile that I was looking for. You're gonna be okay Kev, I'll be here anytime you need me."

"Thanks Taron," I said. I think it was that moment that I started to believe, really believe that my past mistakes were just that. The past. I had to move forward, if not for me then for Taron. He deserved to be happy. And maybe, just maybe, I found someone I could fall in love with too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds