White Guy in Vietnam Ch. 02

Lynn crawls onto the bed, taking a profile position on her knees at the far-side, nearest the window. For the first time, I see her pert tits exposed, if in shadow.

Lynn says something to Jericho in Vietnamese. He walks across the room, grabs the bamboo bed, and unrolls it onto the floor.

"You, come," Lynn says while looking at me.

I'm not sure what to do. I walk over to the bed and stand at the side.

"You, bed," Lynn says.

I take off my shirt and my jeans. The tight fabric of my boxers can barely contain my hard cock. I start to get onto the bed.

"No," Lynn says.

I stop, standing in front of the bed in just my boxers.

Lynn says something to Jericho. He walks over to me. I jump in surprise as I feel his thumbs go under the waistband of my boxers.

Jericho timidly starts to pull my boxers down. They won't come down though, as they're stuck on my hardness. Jericho shifts his thumbs closer to the front to pull the boxers outwards.

My big white cock jumps free and points straight towards Jericho's wife. After pulling off my boxers, Jericho also strips, but lies down on the bamboo roll instead of at his wife's side.

I crawl onto the bed unsure of what to do. Lynn takes charge, pushing me down on my back. She's now seated on her knees beside me, her boobs hanging over the top of me.

Without saying anything, she starts tracing my chest and arms with the tips of her fingers. The intensity of the situation makes her touch feel like electricity flowing through me.

Her hands move downwards, tracing my abs and sides and following the lines of my hips. Her hands are inches from my cock. I feel a need for her to grab me.

Her hands move further downwards on the outside of my thighs. They reverse direction when they reach my knees, but she moves her fingertips to the insides of my thighs.

Finally she reaches my groin, and I feel her fingernails gently rub against my balls. That first intimate touch is almost enough for me to explode.

Lynn can sense my desire, and starts circling my manhood with her hands. Now when she reaches my balls in her rotation, she slips her fingers under them, tickling my taint while cupping my balls.

Finally, she reaches the goal. The thumb and index finger of one hand grab the base of my cock. With her other hand she lightly grabs my shaft further up. Her tiny Vietnamese hands can't quite fit around me.

She uses her upper hand to lightly stroke my massively engorged cockhead. Her thumb and index finger form a cock ring around the base of my cock while her fingers crawl across my balls, my taint, and my asshole.

Her stroking causes her tits to bounce and jiggle. The sight of another man's docile housewife treating me like a king does it for me.

"Oomph," I cry out as I start to cum. Load after load shoots onto my chest and belly, and drips down Lynn's hands.

Lynn slows down her stroking, milking the last few drops from me.

"Ugh," I hear from beside me. I look to my left, somewhat startled, and see my housemate jerking himself to an orgasm on the ground.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds