• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Wife Black Balled

White Wife Black Balled

123

This story is totally fiction. It was inspired by a bunch of guys at a bachelor party that had a healthy interracial mix and strong mafia connections.

*

Dexter Williams strolled through the front doors of the five star hotel like he owned it. Making his way to the restaurant/lounge at the back of the hotel's first floor, he could hear the band playing in the lounge before he arrived at the entrance to the dining area. Known by the maitre d', Dex waived and continued on into the lounge.

Twelve years since he graduated from college, the six foot five inch collegiate basketball player and business administration major had built quite a lucrative stable of mostly white, married socialites servicing his exclusive clientele of sports related black men. He also leased them out to some very selective websites, making the right contacts at the player's annual gathering in Chicago.

At his relatively young age, Dex had experienced most of the thrills and pleasures life had to offer. However, in his mind at least, nothing quite equaled watching his ten by two and half inch black cock side in and out of a tight white pussy. Or, a white woman's virgin ass. Second to that was watching especially blondes wrap their lips around his cock and suck it up nice and hard. Then get his long black fingers into her blonde hair and face fuck the bitch. Ramming it down her throat until she almost passed out.

Usually keeping around twenty socialites in his stable, he had recently worn out one and lost another. So, in addition to the two associates he had out on the prowl, he had come to his favorite hunting ground looking for a specific replacement. The woman he had lost was one of his favorites. Five foot six inch tall blonde with a fantastic body, she was a wealthy dentist's wife. Dex had bedded her himself for about two months before he turned her out. It had really pissed him off when some john messed her up so bad that he couldn't use her anymore. Dex made sure that the guy would spend at least a couple of months in the hospital and that his ball player days were a thing of the past. He'd be lucky to score a sportscaster's job. Then Dex had three of his friends fuck the guys wife. He installed a web-cam in the bedroom and sent one of his women to the hospital with a lap top computer. Full body cast, and neck brace, the guy could do nothing but watch as his little white wife took it in every orifice for more than two hours. Quite often it was at the same time. She'll never be the same woman she was before those three big black men came into her life.

Dex stood just inside the lounge, scanned the crowd, thinking, "I don't give a dawn if that nigger was some big name football player. Nobody messes up my women without paying a big price. All of them are high quality women servicing my high rolling clientele."

Finding a table of three men that he knew, Dex took the forth and vacant chair. "Hey Dex, how ya doin'?"

"Ah ya know, I'm good. I'm always good." responded Dex.

Then looking over their shoulders he noticed a table of socialites about 30 feet away. One of the other men noticed where Dex had turned his attention. "Ah Dex, that's just Jane Hartley's gang of doctor's wives. Most of them are cougars that we have fucked before. Problem is that the whole bunch just want a toyboy, dancing to their tune... I'm just not into that."

"Me neither." said Dex, "But, they're all good for a roll in the sack. Especially that tall black one. Who's the new face?"

The third man, a hospital administrator, answered Dex, "That's Michelle Jacobson. The wife of Marke Jacobson, M.D. He's the newest member of Doctor Hartley's surgical team."

Michelle Jacobson, formerly Michelle Taylor, was born as a twin into a middle class family of four children. She had dreamed, since she could remember, of living the elegant lifestyle she now enjoyed. After working at a charity function all day that Saturday with these women, she was pleased to be invited to join them for dinner and then hit some nightclubs. Her husband had called her and said that he would be tied up at the hospital until well into the evening. It had made her decision easy to make. At twenty five years old, it was a shear thrill to Michelle when they arrived at the hotel's restaurant and the maitre d' knew all the names of the women in the group. Then to have them introduce Michelle to him as their newest member really turned her on. They were immediately shown to a premium table near the dance floor in the lounge. Totally naive to terms like milf, cougar, toyboy or fuckpet, Michelle looked forward to having her eyes opened by these seasoned socialites.

During the conversation with his three friends, Dex watched as two men from the other side of the room approached the women's table. One, appearing to be in his thirties, asked one of the cougars to dance. The other, in his early twenties, ask Michelle to dance. Remaining in the conversation, Dex kept an eye on the five foot seven or eight, shapely Michelle. Noticing that among other attributes, she was a good dancer. Possibly better than her partner. After a couple of dances, Michelle and the young man returned to her table and he asked one of the cougars to dance. Dex waited a couple of minutes, excused himself and approached Michelle, thinking, "This fine young thing just might be the replacement I'm looking for..." Dex asked Michelle, "Would you like to dance, or did he wear you out?"

Michelle looked up toward the male voice asking her for a dance. He was what she liked, tall and broad shouldered, but he was also black. She never had much to do with black people. However, after some encouragement from one of the cougars, she thought, "A couple of dances wouldn't hurt." So, she stood up and said, "Sure, why not. I'm just getting started."

Very experienced in seducing white women, twenty to fifty years old, it didn't take long to entice the beautiful, blond, blue eyed Michelle out behind the kitchen. It was a very remote, secure, dimly lit spot he had used often. With his tongue thrust into her mouth, the fingers of his right hand lifted her shirt, dug into her panties and entered her wet, hot pussy. She tried to push him away. But, he held her tightly and their lip lock only allowed her muffled sounds. When his fingers found her G-spot, he removed his lips and all she could do was moan. Pinned against the wall, he had her toes lifted an inch or so off the ground. Her arms hung limp at her sides, The intense pleasure coming from her pussy rendered her helpless. She did not even attempt to stop his left hand as it unbuttoned her shirt enough to flip up her bra and fondle her right breast. "Nice tits, more than a hand full... Tight little pussy. I like that..." Whispered the confident, in control, Dex.

Michelle looked up at him and tried to get out, "I'm a married woman." However, before she could get the words out of her mouth he again covered her lips with his. Now rendered totally helpless and out of control, she felt her panties leave and find the ground. Holding her in a lip lock and continuing his tongue action, she heard him unzip his pants and felt his large erect cock bounce against her bear tummy. Michelle tried to break free, but, it was no use. He withdrew from her lips and lifted her up to where her pussy was even with his cock. Then, before she realized what was happening, Dex thrust his black monster about three inches into her tight white pussy. All she could do is whimper, "No, Nooo..." Dex laughed and said, "Ah, come on, baby. You know you want the thrill of a big black cock in your little white, married pussy." With that he drew back and thrust back in far enough to find her cervix. He pushed his cock head against it to test its resistance. "You want it all, don't ya baby?" Wide eyed, she just looked at him. Arms still dangling at her sides, he now had the calves of her legs resting on his shoulders. A firm grip on her breasts, he held her up against the wall as he drew back and rammed his cock passed the resistance of her cervix. She yelped. With a little more than two inches still remaining, his next stroke drove his cock in balls deep. She yelped, again, then just moaned as an orgasm began to flood over her body. As her orgasm subsided, Dex held his cock in her for about thirty seconds, then he began short fast strokes, thinking, "Yeah, my little white socialite, when I turn you out, you'll be good for once or twice a week. Ha, you'll be servicing the black cocks of some of the biggest names in sports. Yeah, I got you babe..."

Now pounding her with long, hard, fast strokes, she went into one orgasm, then a second. Minutes later into a third. She certainly was not a virgin when she married Marc, but never was it like this. He drew her away from the wall and without disconnecting, he turned her around, one hundred and eighty degrees. With the palms of her hands against the wall, he held her in place with his left arm across her abdomen. Her feet now a few inches off the ground, his left hand tightly gripped her right breast. The black fingers of his right hand he gathered her blonde hair and pulled her head back. "This is one of my bitch positions, blondie. You are going to get to know it well. By the time I turn you out, yeah, you'll know it very well. Right along with a bunch of other positions my clients favor..."After Dex had fucked Michelle unmercifully for several minutes, he went off himself. Allowing her to slip to the ground like a pile of rags, he used her panties to wipe himself. Then returned his satisfied cock back in its place and zipped up his pants. Picking up her purse, he dug out one of her calling cards. Slipping it into his shirt pocket, he snapped the purse shut and tossed it near her panties.

Hands on his hips, Dex looked down upon the crumpled woman and laughed his hearty laugh. Then he said, "The ladies room is through the kitchen and to your left. Better get back with your lady friends or you'll be missed. I'll get with you early next week and we'll have another black cock training session."

On her knees, leaning against the wall, it was all Michelle could do to turn and watch Dex walk away. Yes, without any idea of the possible cost to her, she wanted more of his cock. As she gathered her panties and purse, she thought, "That has to be the best orgasm I have ever had. But, I've got to get control of it, so I can keep my marriage and have it when I want it.." What she didn't know then., however, would discover later, was that like people who become addicted to coke after their first hit, she was now addicted to black cock.

________________________________

Michelle already had a douche, showered, and was in bed before Marc slipped in next to her that Saturday night. The following morning, their cook's day off, Michelle and her husband lay in bed discussing the day ahead. Marc rolled onto his side facing her and said, "I'm not really hungry babe. So, why don't you go out and get something for both of us. French toast and a cup of coffee sounds good." He was well aware that about all she could do in the kitchen was make coffee.

Michelle rose, thinking, "I have to keep him happy. He provides the lifestyle that I always dreamed I would be living. And, I worked way to hard to snatch him away from my gullible, trusting sister. So, I'll do whatever makes him happy." Michelle was way to self absorbed to love any man, or woman. In a patronizing gesture, she quickly rose, dressed and purred, "Get yourself a shower and I'll meet you down stairs." She gave him a peck of a kiss on the forehead and hustled off to get what her husband desired.

With exception of Michelle's sister-in-law returning a camera, Sunday passed like many had when Marc was preparing for a complex surgery on the following Monday morning. As per usual, he was gone before she woke up that following morning. Laying in bed, she wondered if Dex would call. On one hand, she hoped he wouldn't call. With the prenuptial agreement she had signed, she was sure that Marc would kick her to the curb if he ever found that she was having sex with another man, or woman. The color of his skin or the size of his cock did not make one bit of difference to Marc. He knew that she was not a virgin when they were married. However, he had made it very clear that she was his, exclusively. On the other hand, she wanted, and needed, more of Dexter's big black cock. What she did not want to acknowledge was the feeling of need for his cock. A need to feel it rammed deep into her womb. As she rolled out of bed, she mentally counted the days since her last period. Not on the pill, Michelle stepped into the shower, thinking, "Yeah, I'm safe through this week. I'd better get on the pill before I end up with a big problem. I don't know what I'll tell Marc. He wants to start a family. Oh well, I'll think of something..."

Monday Morning

About nine thirty, as Michelle was finishing her breakfast out by the pool her cell phone rang. It was Dex. "Hey blondie, ya up for another lesson in real fucking?" He said in a commanding tone.

"I ah, I don't know. When?" Again, just a few words from him and she had lost control.

"Get something ta write with and write on, cunt?" he demanded.

"Ah no, hold on for a minute and please don't call me that." she said meekly, carrying her phone into the pool house. "OK?"

"I'll call your little white ass anything I want. Just do as your told, bitch." he barked.

Dex gave her the address of his friend's apartment in an exclusive complex about ten minutes from Michelle's home. "I want you there within the hour, cunt! And listen carefully! You come with no bra, no panties. Sandals, short shorts and a sleeveless shirt.. Ya hear me, bitch?"

Ah, but Dex, I might have something else..."

He cut her off, "Get your white ass over here dressed like I told you, clocks tickin', blondie. Get your white ass moving. Your gonna get your tight pussy well fucked." His voice caught her like a command that she dare not disobey. "OK, OK, I'll be there. She closed her phone and quickly made her way upstairs to dress the way he had dictated.

Standing at the door of the proper apartment, Michelle felt torn. Her husband was tall, dark, handsome, wealthy and very intelligent. She was driving the vehicle of her choice and living in one of the best neighborhoods in the town. So, why was she here? Because, she wanted more of that big black cock and the thrill of those orgasms. Therefore, she put it all on the line and knocked on the door. It came open, Michelle was pulled in, the door shut and locked.

Once in the apartment, Michelle found Dex and other large black man. Both were nude so she could see that the other man, introduced to her as Jimmy, had a build like a football player and a cock only slightly smaller than Dex. As he began unbuttoning her shirt, Dex commanded, "Drop the shorts!"

Michelle responded immediately, allowing the shorts to find her ankles. Dex pushed the shirt off her shoulders and she allowed it to fall on top of the shorts. She whimpered, "I ah, I didn't know there would be two of you..."

Dex grinned at her a said, harshly, "Shut up, bitch. Just do as you're told and you'll get the fucking thrill of your life. You don't and I'll kick your white ass out of here. Then, I'll make sure you never get another black cock, ever again. Got that, bitch?"

Jimmy walked around behind Michelle. Running his fingers down her sides and then over her buttocks, he said, "Fine little white ass..." After giving her buttocks a little squeeze, he brought both hands up and cupped her breasts. Towering over her by eight or ten inches, he said, "Little more than a hand full, I like that." Then he moved his hands up to her shoulders and forced Michelle to her knees and said, "Let's get ta fuckin' this bitch. My lady will be back in about an hour and a half.

Dex stepped closer to Michelle, holding his limp cock about even with her month and said, "Open up, bitch. Time ta suck this cock up so I can fuck that white pussy."

"But Dex, I've never sucked..."

Dex placed his free hand on top of her head and shoved his cock into her month, "I said shut up, bitch. While you are here your month is for sucking our cocks, nothing else, ya hear? Now, suck it up nice and hard so I can fuck your white pussy with my big black cock." As she sucked Dex's cock, Jimmy placed a big black dog collar on her neck. When his cock was ready, Dex ordered her into the bitch position with her feet spread, arms braced against the back of the couch. Dex rammed his cock in to the hilt with one stroke. She opened her month to cry out. But, before she could udder a sound, Jimmy shoved his cock into her month. With Dex gripping her hips, Jimmy's hands squeezing her breasts, they fucked Michelle like a rag doll, sending her into a wild orgasm.

As the two black men fucked Michelle, Jimmy handed Dex a butt plug covered with KY jelly. Dex lined it up with her little ass hole and with the palm of his hand, shoved it in. Her month was too full of Jimmy's cock to make a sound.

Withdrawing his now hard cock from Michelle's month, Jimmy helped Dex turn her 180 degrees as Dex stood up. Standing he then began bouncing her on his cock as she squealed, "Fuck me Dex. Fuck my little white pussy with that black monster of yours." Then went into a wild orgasm. As she came down off her high, Jimmy withdrew the butt plug and replaced it with his cock. Ramming it in about five inches. She screamed, "No, please no! I've never had it there... You're to big, it hurts... Please take it out, pleeeease..." Dex told her to shut up and Jimmy rammed his cock in about three more inches. When he was into her ass about nine inches, they coordinated their strokes, in and out at the same time. Now, Michelle could only moan as the two black men took their pleasure in her white body.

Dex and Jimmy went on to pound every orifice in Michelle's body for more than an hour. Then Dex led her into the bathroom by the dog collar and leash, on her hands and knees. Then he barked, "You've got ten minutes ta drain, clean up, dress and get your white ass out o' here! I'll call you tomorrow with your next bitch training session. Wear that collar and leash outta here. You can take it off in your car.!"

When Michelle had left the apartment, Jimmy handed Dex an envelope containing $2,000.00. And said, "I love it when I get to be the first into some white woman's ass and get some of her pussy, too. It was all well worth every penny."

__________________________________

At dinner that evening, Michelle ask Marc about the surgery of that morning. He told her that it was difficult and lengthy. That they would know if it was successful tomorrow afternoon. Then he changed the subject and asked, "Did you plan to attend the Hospital Auxiliary luncheon, tomorrow?"

Michelle had completely forgotten the luncheon. All she could think about was her next session with Dex and who ever he wanted to be there. However, what else could she say, "Ah, yes of course. Jane has me helping people find there place."

Marc gave her a little smile, "Good, Ed has decided that it would be a good idea if the team joined their spouses for lunch, tomorrow."

"Oh OK, that would be nice. I would think that Jane will make sure that there is a place for everybody."

Marc gave his wife another little smile, then said, "Also, Ed wants the team to observe an operation in New York, Wednesday afternoon. We'll take the red eye out tomorrow evening. Then, come back Thursday morning."

Michelle frowned and moan, "Oh wow, I have to sleep alone for two nights? I'll miss you." Usually she would show her husband an especially good time in the bedroom the night before he left on a trip out of town. However, her vagina was way to stretched to let him in tonight. Then the thought hit her, would he ever fit again? Would he come home from his trip only to find how loose she had become? Her black master, Dexter had taken her under hypnotism that morning to assure that she would never say "no" to him. He had her completely addicted to big black cock and commanded her total obedience.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Wife Black Balled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds