• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women Stealing Black Men

White Women Stealing Black Men

Hello, there. My name is Alice Watkins. I'm a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, voluptuous Irishwoman living in the city of Boston. I hail from the city of Galway in Ireland. My family sent me to America for my college education. We do fairly well for ourselves. My father owns Watkins Enterprises, a multi-million-dollar textile business. He's well-known in the international business community and has offices in Dublin, Ireland as well as Boston, Massachusetts. He decided that I'd live in Boston so we'd be closer together while I went to school.

Nowadays, I attend Roxbury University, a small and historically black private school located in the heart of Boston. Roxbury University is my new home. A vibrant and very active place. It has a proud history. It's also one of the most prejudiced places I've ever seen. Black folks in positions of power, especially black women, abusing their authority over the people under them.

My first brush with this kind of racism and sexism came when I went to try out for the women's volleyball team and the black women on the team made me feel quite unwelcome. I don't know what the big deal is. Seriously. I've played volleyball my entire life. It's a very popular sport among both men and women in Ireland. My brother Alex plays on the men's volleyball team at Ohio State University. It runs in our DNA. I wasn't about to quit now. So I stuck it out through the tryouts and made it on the team.

The way I understood it, the Roxbury University Department of Athletics sponsored quite a few Division One varsity teams which were said to be open to both sporty men and sporty women. Race wasn't specified on the applications. Yet I noticed a certain dichotomy at the school. The football, men's and women's basketball, men's and women's volleyball, men's and women's soccer, men's wrestling and men's and women's rugby teams were filled with black students. The men's and women's ice hockey teams, along with the men's and women's lacrosse teams were filled with white students. The women's field hockey team was all white, as were the men's and women's swimming teams. The men's and women's golf teams were all-white as well. Lines were drawn invisibly and you weren't exactly welcomed everywhere you went.

Some of the black men I met on campus were friendly. Some of them hit on me. Some ignored me. They were just men being themselves. I didn't have a problem with that. The black women on campus acted very hostile toward me everywhere I went. I couldn't understand. I didn't know any of these women from Adam. What in hell did they have against me? They acted like they had a grudge against me and made it seem like it was personal. What in hell was their problem?

I don't have anything against black men and black women. I'm not racist. My first act as a new citizen of the United States of America was to vote for Barack Obama during the Massachusetts Primary. I chose him over Hillary Clinton. Why? Simply because I thought him to be smarter, and more in touch with people's issues than she was. I'm not narrow-minded in any way. However, I am certainly not going to sit around and do nothing while the school's black women treat me like I'm less than human. I went to the dean's office and told him that a few of the black female students were harassing me. The dean laughed. Apparently, he found it funny. I didn't find it funny. The old codger thought the idea of black women and white women having a cat fight to be funny. I felt like smashing him but held my temper in check. I left his office and went back to my dormitory.

The question is, how do I get back at the black female students without tiptoeing on the political correctness line? I thought long and hard about it. What is the one thing all black women hate about white women? White women's ability to steal intelligent, educated black men from the hands of those ill-tempered and ill-mannered black women they all seem to gravitate toward. I selected my target. The captain of the Roxbury University football team was Tyrone Patterson. A six-foot-five, 250-pound black stud who was a god on the gridiron. He took the Division One Football world by storm last year. In his sophomore year, there was talk of him joining the NFL Draft. He'd be quite a catch for any woman at the school. I swore he would be mine.

So, I formulated a plan. I would run into Tyrone Patterson by accident and he would finally start to notice me. I noticed that while Roxbury University's ten-thousand-person student body was sixty nine percent black, the ratio between black males and black females was not exactly even. Fifty three percent of the black student population was female. And the surprising thing is that most of the black male students dated outside their race. Many of the school's young black men dated white women, Latin women and Asian women. Why were so many young black men so reluctant to date black women? Could it because the young black women were rude, obnoxious, vicious and abrasive? I think I'm onto something here!

I approached Tyrone Patterson while he was walking to the field house. The first thing I noticed was that this tall black stud was even better-looking up close. And I definitely wanted me some of that. I told him I was a major fan of his, and wanted to get to know him better. He seemed cool with that. I took him for a ride in my brand-new, bright red convertible. He was mightily impressed. I was counting on it. Even though he was one of NCAA Division One Football's brightest stars, he was still a penniless student. I had loads of cash. My father gives me six grand a semester as allowance money, on top of paying for my tuition. I basically had it made. And I didn't mind spreading the wealth.

I drove Tyrone around town, and took him to a nice restaurant. I paid for everything. He was quite surprised by what I was doing. I told him that when I met an interesting man, I liked to get to know him better. Interesting men were so few and far in between. Just like good women. Both sexes excelled at producing mediocrity. From generation to generation. After spending the afternoon together, I brought Tyrone back to campus. And I made sure the black chicks saw me kiss him goodbye. If looks could kill...

I returned to my dorm, feeling quite happy with myself. Pretty soon the black football stud would be mine. We began to hang out together, both on and off campus. I showed up at all of his football games. Around school, people speculated. The black women were mad as hell. I found it kind of funny. They're so surprised that smart, good-looking and educated white women are stealing all the black college men. Especially the black athletes. Why? Simply because we're everything the black chicks aren't. We're smart, funny and feminine, instead of being loud, obnoxious, aggressive and all obvious about everything we do. We allow the black men to be men, something the black women deny them. That's why they come to us. They're looking for something they can't get from black women. Black women have white women outperformed when it comes to having big tits and big butts. But white women have them beaten when it comes to smarts.

At last , one Friday night after a football game, I had myself some loving from Tyrone Patterson. I took him to my dorm and sat him down on my bed. We kissed passionately, then I stripped naked before him. He licked his lips when he saw my naked body. Yes, Tyrone, black women aren't the only ones with big tits and big butts. White women got booty too! I licked him from his head to his toes, then I sucked his long and thick, uncircumcised cock and licked his big black balls. When he came, I drank his seed. A lot of black women act like they're all that in the bedroom and don't think of their men's needs, only their own. Yet they're surprised when their men leave them for more understanding women.

I took care of Tyrone, and later, he took care of me. He spread my thighs and licked my pussy so good, I swear I think he was a lesbian in a past life. Afterwards, we got down and dirty. Tyrone put me on all fours and began pounding my pussy like he was paying for it. We fucked and sucked the night away. I gave him what no black woman had ever given him. Folks, I gave up the booty. I got on all fours and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Then I tossed Tyrone a can of lube and told him to lube up my ass and fuck me. He did just that. I felt his cock press against my backdoor, then he pushed his way inside of me. I ain't going to lie to you. It hurt when Tyrone's cock popped into my ass. However, I gritted my teeth and endured it. I'm very kinky but anal sex isn't my favorite thing in the world. It's okay when done right, though. I did it mostly to seal the deal with Tyrone. Most black women are deathly scared of anal sex. That's why there's a dearth of black anal sex videos in the online porn galleries millions of men scour every day. White women aren't scared of anal sex. We're kinkier than black women.

Tyrone gripped my hips and pumped his cock into my asshole. The black stud fucked me like butt-fucking was going out of style. I screamed my head off as he fucked me silly. He grabbed my long blonde hair and yanked my head back while fucking me. Hot damn, that was a turn-on! We went at it all night. I lost time how many times we both came. When morning finally arrived, it found Tyrone and I entwined in each other's arms. That night, we officially became a couple. And that, folks, is how I stole the top black man on campus from the black women. They don't know what to do with a smart, good-looking, educated black man. That's why black hussies prefer thugs. Black college men pick white chicks because we can do everything black women can do and we usually treat them better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women Stealing Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds