Who Captures Who?

Jen seemed startled at the announcement of her name, when it came time to receive her award. She was awakened from the stimulation taking place under the table. She arose on wobbly legs, but quickly regained her poise as she ascended the dais to accept the acclamation of the assembly. She made her always professional remarks in accepting her honors, lauding honor on her firm and its leadership under Schlaegel. She then praised me as the most important man in her life, stating that I had always remained supportive and understanding regardless of the time demands of her career. As she gazed down with lust smoking in her eyes, I slipped my middle finger that was covered in her most intimate secretions between my lips. Jen's knees almost collapsed in reaction to this smoldering gesture. Her heart was beating like a rabbit in anticipation of what she knew was awaiting her later in her suite.

Jen descended from the dais, with her ever present elegance to the thundering applause in recognition of her amazing professional accomplishments. She quickly moved into my welcoming embrace sealing it with a smoldering kiss. She had to feel my hard cock pressing into her belly.

With the adjournment of the business meeting, the mellow sounds of an orchestra broke through the night and after the numerous congratulatory greetings of many of the industry leaders, I lead Jen to the dance floor. Taking Jen into my arms, we melted together while gliding over the floor to the music, as if we had been dance partners for many years.

I knew that she loved to dance. From her behavior and reception of my advances throughout the night, I particularly enjoyed the slow numbers as her body molded to mine. Oh how I loved holding her lithe form in my arms.

I then leaned close to mother's ear and after nibbling her ear lobe and running my tongue into her ear, sending chills down her spine, I whispered, "Are you ready for me to make good on my promise at the beginning of our evening? Do you think we can politely escape to our suite"?

Jen said, "Lead the way lover. I'm sure we're good."

We had barely entered the confines of the elevator as I embraced Jen and began our tongue wrestling, while I pressed my leg between Jen's slightly spread thighs. We were so consumed by the moment we were oblivious to the older couple that also entered the car with us. The old guy said, with the tone & volume only excused of the elderly, "Now that son of a bitch is going to get lucky tonight, but I don't know if they are going to make it to their room"! His wife, embarrassed for him, sank a sharp elbow into his ribs. "What"? the old geezer chuckled.

We continued to ignore the other couple, too consumed in our revere. We hardly noticed when the other couple exited the elevator a couple of floors later. As the elevator doors opened on the floor of our cocoon for the night, I surprised Jen as I swept her up in my arms lifting her as if a young groom carrying his bride over the threshold. Jen nuzzled into my neck and slipped her tongue out to claim her first taste of hot skin and sending chills down my spine.

Once we entered the room, I set my mother on the bed and knelt before her. "Mother," I said, taking her hands in mine and locking into the lust filled pools of her enchanting green eyes, "do you have any idea how long I have dreamed of this moment, or how deeply my love for you is"?

"First of all, it is Jen. Secondly, since you turned 16, I have hidden my lust and love for you. I have continually fought my cravings, knowing how wrong it would be while you were still considered a child, but also to ignore the issue of incest. Now that society considers you an adult, being over 18, I have decided that it would be insane to ignore the love that I feel for you, unless of course you were not consenting to a relationship with me. I would never cross that boundary. But, if you were a consenting adult ..."

"Well this is what I have to say," I stated now taking charge, "You are my mother. I know that I was a creation of the love you had for my father and that I was conceived and grew in your womb and I thank you for that, but here are my plans. Lovely lady, from this night forward you are Jen, my lover and in my eyes, my wife. I plan on entering that lovely pussy of yours, from which I was born, and we will become one flesh. If you will have me, Jen, I want to share my entire life with you."

"Those are the loveliest words I have ever heard in my life David. If I will have you? My only concern is that I will grow old and with you being so much younger than me, I am fearful that you will tire of me. I often think, that surely you would want to take a younger mate than I. A young woman could give you a family and you would share so much more of common experiences. Isn't that more in line with your ultimate goals for your life"?

"Jen you must understand that you are the love of my life. I have had these strong feelings for you since I was about 8 years old." This produced a look of doubt in those lovely eyes.

Recovering, "obviously that was only infatuation then. When I look at all the sacrifices you have made in your life to raise me as a single mother, from those first feelings of affection every son has for his mother, the depth of my love for you has only grown. You have become the total focus in my life."

I continued, "I continually think of you and how any of my actions or accomplishments might affect you; the woman I knew would be my mate for life, if I could only convince you. Having a family has never really been any big desire of mine. I want to play professional baseball, after earning my degree in finance. I want to join my lover in business after retiring from baseball. But those are absolutely meaningless goals for my life, if I cannot have you be a part of my world, as you have been for the past 18 years. I can't live without you in my life."

"Oh baby, you make me so happy, so proud and the love I have always felt for you has grown and matured from the time I first knew you were growing in my womb. My feelings for you as a mother will always be there David. But, I have grown to know that I want to give all of myself to you, mind, body and soul ... we will truly be one."

Throughout this conversation, I was massaging her killer legs. My hands were traveling higher and higher, while moving her dress to the side and prying between her thighs, with little resistance. My attention was resulting in a continual flow from her musky center. Jen kept her hands occupied by continually running her fingers through my hair, with an occasional departure to remove my tie and beginning to undo the buttons of my shirt. Later she told me how she loved my chiseled & tanned chest. Jen's mind had numerous flashbacks to my father; she told me that I was like my dad reincarnated.

I then began kissing Jen's lovely legs while reaching behind her to begin removing her gown. When her beautiful shaved pussy made its first appearance, with its engorged lips, it took my breath away. I inhaled deeply her womanly scent. I brought my lips to her aromatic cunt, teasing her as I licked & flicked my tongue on her clit. I then took that pretty nub between my lips as I slipped my finger into her wondrous pussy. I quickly found and gave my concentrated attention to her G spot. Jen was mewing as her arousal was unleashed after, years of only allowing herself the pleasures she could gain from her own hands and fingers.

Jen was consumed by her first orgasm of the night. I loved the sight of my totally consumed lust filled mother as her toes curled & her chest arching upward. Suddenly Jen's cunt squirted her cream in a thick spray onto my face & into my gaping mouth. "Fuck!" I reacted. "Jen that is the hottest thing I have ever witnessed"! And then as my mother returned to full consciousness of the moment, her lovely lips grew into the most beautiful smile. I knew I had to have more of the product of her aroused pussy; a taste sweeter and certainly more abundant than any woman I had ever eaten before.

My attention then turned to fully exposing and enjoying what I knew would be the grandest view I would ever experience; I needed to see my lover totally nude. As Jen's dress fell from her breasts and those wonderful tits came into full view, I was blown away with her silver dollar sized dark brown aureola and their nearly half inch long nipples made their appearance. Then it happened; Jen lifted her right breast and took her nipple into her own mouth! OMG what a turn on! I shed my clothes with lightning speed, stripped mom's gown from her perfect body, until she only retained her black lace garter belt and high end black thigh high stockings. We scrambled to the center of the bed as I spread her sumptuous legs and devoured her right nipple while pulling, pinching and kneading her left breast.

Jen's breathing became more & more shallow as a jolt traveled instantaneously from her devoured nipple straight to the center of her cunt. I locked my mouth over hers, with our tongues dueling. Jen loved the taste of her own pussy, lapping at her secretions spewed on my lips & face. She was like a woman possessed.

Jen & I were discovering the more we acted on our feelings the stronger the urges to show our affection for each other and the more heated our lust. Jen rolled me onto my back and began repaying me by taking my right nipple between her luscious lips. She loved taking handfuls of my toned chest; my pecs and then lower. With my six pack totally on display for Jen's hungry eyes, she continued south, taking time to swirl her tongue at my navel and finally adding her tongue to her already busy hands, with my 7 inch cock now fully aroused. With laser like focus, Jen provided stimulation to my manhood with both hands & her tongue. Jen next lowered her mouth over the mushroom head of my penis. Inch by inch she engulfed my cock until her cute little nose was being tickled by my curly mass of pubic hair.

I loved the warmth of Jen's mouth & the overactive movements of her tongue around and under my tool, as the purple veins bulged from her concentrated efforts. As she gave her attention to my cock she could feel the moisture leaking from her pussy & running down her thighs. Jen felt my full balls tighten and knew it wouldn't be long before she would be able to consume my cum as I emptied my balls down her throat. I bucked and fucked my mother's mouth. Jen could feel the throbbing of my pole and anticipated it's release. And then it came, filling her mouth as she swallowed greedily one of the most massive loads I can ever remember.

Jen then scrambled into my welcoming arms, as I did my best to recover a normal breathing pattern. I enjoyed her naked form as she pressed her 38Cs into my chest, while hoping for my youthful recuperation. Jen couldn't wait until my hard cock could split her labia and be sucked into her hungry cunt. Jen was craving to have me give her pussy an absolute pounding and to flood her womb with my sperm.

Within about 10 minutes Jen could feel me regaining my hardness. Jen smothered me with a breathtaking kiss, lifted her breasts from my chest as she extended her arms & moved her thighs along my hips so she was sitting on my pelvis. Reaching down her hand she grabbed my vein bulging cock, rubbing the head over her clit and through the lips of her aroused pussy. She then took marksmanship aim placing my cock head at the entrance to heaven. She easily slipped the head into the soft folds of her pink center, lowering herself fully as she repeatedly clinched her cunt muscles around my cock. We were working as a perfect team as she begged me to pound her harder. I thrust upward with such vigor my cock slammed against Jen's cervix. Jen clutched the sheets on either side of my shoulders as wave after wave of multiple orgasms ripped through her body.

I reasserted myself to take back control and rolled Jen onto her back. My hard cock was pressing against her thigh as she spread those lovely stems in anticipation of providing my re-entry to heaven. Nothing I had ever experienced had prepared me for the feeling as my cock was squeezed by her clenching cunt.

What was so different? I had fucked numerous young women. What the hell? And then it dawned on me that I wasn't fucking my mother. I was totally consumed in making love to, rather than just fucking the woman that I had dreamed about for so long. Jen Johnson was the hottest, most beautiful, most sensually lust filled woman I have ever had the pleasure to fully experience. I couldn't move! I didn't want to move. The feeling of being totally immersed in the loving depths of my mother was just too good and I wanted to be in this place forever.

But, slowly I began to subtly move, relishing every millimeter of her warm moist pussy. It was like I was in another world; truly an out of body experience. And, as I began to move, the experience was only enhanced.

Jen locked those luscious green pools into my eyes, with nothing but lust & love being emitted. A slight smile crossed her lovely face and she whispered, "David, my lover, please take me. Take me totally. I am yours and only yours. You have captured your queen my king!"

"Jen I not only have captured you, but you me. I pledge my eternal love to you. You have totally fulfilled my every fantasy, my every dream."

I began to hasten my pace, as Jen pushed her pelvis to me to accept my cock. We both expended our bodies as if we were beginning to compete in a workout like no other. My cock gained more & more speed as Jen humped me like a slut in heat. She begged for me to empty my hot cum into her depths. I continued to thrust until my throbbing cock shot spurt after spurt into the cavity from which I came into this world. We knew there was nothing cheap about our coupling; we both knew this was truly experiencing love and the total surrender of ourselves to each other.

We lay in the delicious afterglow with me fully encased by Jen's tight & clutching pussy. We knew we were of one mind, now one body and our very souls so entwined that neither could ever feel uncomfortably trapped by the other, but fully and lovingly joined permanently by our love for each other.

We were entwined several more times throughout the course of that first night together.

This was only the beginning of what would become our love story; a love story for all times.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 276 milliseconds