Who Do You Belong To?

"Hey! Get the hell off her!" Sam yelled, causing people in line to look back at the scene unfolding before them. Joe was losing his patience. The sight of that dirty bastard who touched his sweet Laura made him see red. Joe was only a few inches taller than Sam but Sam didn't back down. A swift uppercut to his jaw and Sam fell hard on the ground. Laura screamed, feeling horrible that Sam got caught up in this. She was absorbing the image of his bloodied face and limp body on the dirty city street when she was being yanked back into the dark alley. The bouncer at the door was heading their way and Joe dragged Laura, hard, to his car. He threw her in the back seat and hopped in the drivers side and peeled out of the alley way. Laura looked back to see the fat bouncer run sluggishly down the dark alley. Joe was long gone, never giving the guy a chance to catch him.

Laura evened her breathing, she realized she was starting to panic. She remained unnaturally still, afraid from any back lash from Joe. She only wishfully stared out the window at the passing city night life. Unable to grab anyone's attention to save her. A man waiting to cross the street caught her look of despair and her tear stained cheeks but the car was off before he could do anything about it. Joe made his way to the city limits. He positioned his rearview mirror to focus on Laura. She looked so beautiful even with her tears.

"Don't worry sweetie, it's all right now." Joe assured. Laura scoffed and just stared out the window. Joe felt his anger burn at her detachment but he kept it down till they got to his destination. The moon was bright, deceivingly full but only a few days away. It illuminated the country side as it flew past her. Laura finally found her courage to speak.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere quiet, for now." Joe finally pulled into the nearest resort ski lodge. This place had local hiking trails and camping necessities but also rentable cabins during the off season. Joe got in the back seat with Laura. She held her breath and sat as far away from him as possible, practically trying to mold into the contours of the door at her back. He leaned to where she was and with his tall demeanor it wasn't hard. "Now sweetie, we need to pretend we just came from a wedding and we are too tired to continue our long ride home. Clean yourself up and just stand there. I'll do the talking." Laura hesitated a little too long and Joe's sweet smile turned into an angry glare. He draped her over his lap quickly and landed his large hand hard on her dress covered ass. The slap echoed in the car and Laura yelped from surprise. Her ass stung and she fought back tears. "Do you need more encouragement sweetie or was one enough." Joe said darkly.

"Ok! OK! I get it." Laura said bitterly. Joe helped her sit straight and his sweet smile returned. He cleaned her up, wiped her tears and fixed her running make up. Once he was satisfied she was presentable they went inside to check in. His strong arm snaked around her small waist and held her tightly. It was late so it was just one lonely lady sitting at the desk.

"One cabin please!" Joe said charmingly. His dashing good looks could sway any woman. His tall stature intimidated several men. The mousey girl looked above her book that currently held her attention. She pushed up her glasses and stared at the handsome man before her.

"Uhhh--su-sure of course!" She exclaimed. She shakily took his information and money and handed them their key. "Cabin 7, all the way at the top!" She smiled widely at Joe. Joe slipped her a 50.

"Thank you Lisa. We would like our privacy this weekend." Joe said winking, reading from her name tag. Lisa only blushed and nodded. He gripped the key in his fist and walked Laura out. She made a feeble attempt for a silent alert to Lisa but she was too busy dreamily staring at Joe. Joe sat her in the passenger seat and ran to his side and hopped in. They made the slow, twist and turn drive up to the cabin, all the while passing the other cabins. They finally arrived and Joe eagerly hopped out with two weekend bags and his arm around Laura's waist. He handed her the key to let themselves in but quickly took it from her once they entered. It was a grand cabin, modernized with electricity and plumbing. A gas fireplace and well furnished.

Laura looked around in amazement but Joe just got to work. He slipped two pairs of handcuffs from his bag and placed one in each pocket of his pants. He sneaked up behind Laura and grab her from behind in a tight embrace.

"Isn't this lovely? Just the two of us?" Joe murmured into her ear. Laura trembled but felt her stomach flip with desire and fear. He ignored her silence. "You've been a bad girl sweetie." Joe said, changing his tone. Laura quickly elbowed him in the gut and stamped on his foot. She turned around quickly and hit him as hard as she could in the nuts. Joe howled in pain but was livid enough to motivate him to contain the pain. He staggered, kneeling on the floor, trying to catch his breath. He saw Laura make a dash to the door with her purse and his keys in her fist. He lunged but missed her by a hair.

Laura fled out the door, her heart pounding, adrenaline rushing, fear coursing through her body but determination to escape above all else. She blocked out Joe's angry cussing to focus on her goal. Running to the car she heard Joe dart out the door and ran faster. He was much taller than her and could cover more ground easier. He caught up to her, grabbed her by her hair and roughly pushed her down on the hood of the car. The force caused her to see stars and she let the keys fall from her hand. He kicked them behind him and yanked her purse from her hands. He threw it over his shoulder. Laura started to struggle but his strength and position over her held her still. All she could do was wiggle her ass which only served to excite Joe further. He loved the chase and he was rock hard. He whipped out a pair of cuffs and quickly slapped them on her wrists. Laura was about to scream when his strong hand grabbed her throat.

"Scream and I squeeze harder." Her breathing labored from her airway being pinched and she could only relax and put her head down in submission. Joe smiled to himself but to be sure he slid his hand underneath her dress and found nice little boy shorts. He smiled, knowing how great her ass always looked in them. He roughly ripped it from her body with ease, causing Laura to squeak in surprise as the fabric ripped quickly into her skin and then fell around her. "Open." Joe demanded. Laura didn't, which made him squeeze her jaw, forcing it open, and shoved her wadded panties in her mouth. The night was chilly and she was sobering up, she wasn't warm from her drinks anymore. She was starting to shiver slightly and she felt her nipples harden and poke at her dress. Joe rested on top of Laura, pushing his hard on over her mound. He grabbed her hips and just ground into her. "You're mine Laura. No one else gets to have you. No one else will ever have you. Do you hear me?" Laura felt a tear escape her eye to run down her cheek. Unsatisfied that she didn't answer he yanked her head back, causing Laura to grunt. "Do you hear me?" Joe said more menacingly. Laura nodded this time, completely defeated.

Joe stood straight. He backed up slightly. The bright moon illuminating his beautiful girl bent over the hood of his car. Her dress so short that it almost didn't cover his property. He flipped up her dress, exposing her ass to the night, cool air hitting her warm center. Joe appreciated her clean shaven pussy. Laura was petrified and humiliated. Anyone could see this wanton display, although she highly doubted anyone would, it still made her uneasy. She shifted nervously. "Mmm, that's it baby, shake that ass for me." Joe said huskily. Laura didn't and then she felt a large hand slap her ass. It stung like hell and she screamed but her gag muffled it. "Next time baby girl, do as I say."

Joe knelt before his prize. He saw the most beautiful pussy, small and tight. Little pussy lips that almost covered the entrance to his girls hot box. He groaned at the sight and he parted her lips to look directly at it. His middle finger circled her entrance and he was a little disappointed to find it barely wet. He could fix that, he thought. He teased her, stroking her pussy with his skilled fingers. Touching everywhere but her little button. He saw as it started to swell and emerge from its hood. He could have sworn he saw it throb.

Laura was responding to his ministrations. He was always good, always good at sex, always good at teasing her, getting her hot, making her beg for his big dick. But not this time. She was determined not to give in and give him the satisfaction of breaking her this time. But my God was he testing her. She was soaking wet now, and he was ignoring the two places she wanted him to touch the most. He'd tease her entrance or circle her clit but never enter her or rub it. She groaned angrily at her need and at her waning self control. She shook her head, placed her forehead on the hood of the car and clamped her eyes shut. She tried to block him out. She stamped her feet, tried to pull away or move but he just followed. His hot breath teasing her hot box. She felt her stomach tighten, she tensed, trying to win this. Joe just reveled at the sight of his girl battle with herself. He knew he would win. He could always wait her out. After all, she was a very impatient person.

"Beg me baby girl." Joe demanded. Laura shook her head furiously. Jo rose and flipped Laura on her back. Her weight painfully smashing her cuffed arms between her body and the car. It was very uncomfortable. He draped her legs over his shoulders and stared at her smiling. She glared back at him, wanting to look away but unable to. She tried to cuss him out but she just sounded muffled. Joe laughed and got so close his lips almost touched her clit. Laura inhaled sharply. His hot breathe coating her throbbing clit. She groaned angrily, shook her head and flopped back on the car. Joe quickly flicked his tongue over her clit, causing Laura to squeal and arch her back. He smiled and waited, closely breathing on her clit again. Laura growled, battling with herself. She kicked her legs on his back, she cussed him, she thrashed about. Joe tired of this and sucked her clit in his mouth. Laura's eyes rolled back, she vibrated. She was quickly losing her own battle. Her need too strong to be denied any longer.

Joe saw the familiar look on his girls face. She was close to breaking. She always broke. He slipped his thick finger into her and stroked her sweet spot. He sucked on her clit at the same time. Laura broke. The feelings too good, too strong. She needed him, needed her release. She rolled her hips into him, grinding harder into his mouth. Joe rolled her clit between his teeth lightly and Laura almost lost it. All of a sudden Joe pulled away and stared hard at her.

"Don't you dare cum before I tell you." Joe warned. Laura whined and pleaded with her eyes but he ignored her. Her entire body vibrated, ready to be fucked. Her skin tingling and flush, she was warm all over. She felt her pussy slick with her juices and it ran down her ass crack and pooled on the hood. He slowly unzipped his pants and Laura stared at his crotch, entranced. He slowly unbuttoned and slipped his pants lower on his hips. His thick cock sprang free. It was easily 9 inches, and 4 inches thick. Laura felt her mouth water. She finally looked up into Joe's eyes. They smiled back at her. He leaned into her, making her arms ache further. "Beg me baby girl." Joe murmured into her ear. He yanked her panties from her mouth. He slowly teased her entrance, poking ever so slightly at her tight opening. His dick getting coated with her juices. He softly kissed the side of her neck. "Beg me." He flicked his dick over her clit and smiled when she arched her back into him and inhaled sharply.

He felt her hard nipples and yanked her dress down causing her titties to bounce out. Her hard little nipples begged to be kissed and so he did. He sucked one into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. He bit on it and it caused Laura to squeal. He grabbed her round titties and massaged them. Rolled them in his hands and pinched the nipple his mouth wasn't occupying. "Please! Fuck me!" Laura growled. Joe just smiled. He stood up, aimed his dick at her entrance and slowly eased into her. She always gripped him so tightly, sucking him in further and grabbing at his dick when he pulled out.

"Shit baby girl." Joe groaned. He finally seated himself fully into her. He ground his pelvis into her mound for good measure. Laura melted in the car. She always felt so full when Joe fucked her. His dick fit her like a glove. She forgot about the ache in her arms and focused on his slow fucking. She was close to coming but she fought back the tidal wave. He saw her self control slip, it danced across her face in sweet anguish. He pulled out of her with a wet pop. Laura whined, unhappy with the sudden empty feeling he always left her with. Joe quickly flipped Laura over again, bending her back over the hood. Her round ass staring at him invitingly. Joe swiftly entered Laura from behind, his force causing her to be lunged forward, standing on her tippy toes. Laura grunted with contentment. Joe scooped up some of her juices and rubbed it over her bud. Laura tensed.

"No!" cried Laura.

"You owe me baby girl." Joe said sweetly. He slowly inserted his finger into her tight ass. Laura cringed, the sensation odd. It was invasive but stimulating. Her ass tried its best to keep the intruder out but Joe just sunk his thick finger in deeper. He started pumping it in time with his slow thrusts. "I'm finally gunna fuck your virgin ass." Joe stated. Laura cried out with anxiety. Feeling she was ready as she'll ever be, Joe aimed his cock at her tight bud. He pushed hard, her tight sphincter resisting his invasion. Laura grunted. He finally was able to slowly pop his thick head in. He watched it slowly envelop his helmet. Her ass gripped it tightly. He relished in the feel. "Fuck yes, baby girl. You're so tight." Laura just whimpered. The invasion made her feel like she had to shit. She wanted it out. It didn't feel good at all. "Shh, the hardest part's over." He slowly sunk his length in till he bottomed out. He kissed the nap of her neck, proud that she took his whole length without much fuss. He waited for her to adjust to his intrusion and once he felt her relax he started to slowly fuck her. The sensation was still odd, she didn't much care for it but she took it like a good girl. She started to relax and it felt better the more she did. Soon she found herself meeting his thrusts. It stimulated her in a whole new way. She felt the rise of a huge orgasm coming. She gripped his cock tighter and Joe groaned in appreciation. He picked up his pace. He started thrusting into her deep and hard, coming out almost all the way and slamming back into her. He knew she was close. He could feel it in her body. He could hear it in her moans. He sped up, hitting her sweet spot and thumbing her clit vigorously. He felt her legs shake and her knees wobble and he just pressed her into the car. Laura felt the all too familiar tingles, she couldn't even moan anymore but gasp for air. Joe recognized this.

"Cum for me baby girl." He demanded. Laura released her control and a tidal wave of an orgasm washed over her. She trembled and thrashed, she moaned loudly and cussed. All the while Joe kept pounding into her relentlessly in need of his own release. Laura was riding out the last wave when Jo slammed into her hard, slamming her hips into the hood. He growled as his cock twitched and the first string of cum spurted into the depths of her bowels. He waited till the last drop spurted out before he collapsed on top of Laura. Breathing heavily he asked, "Who do you belong to?"

"You, Joe." Laura said softly. He smiled and nuzzled into her. He slowly pulled out his limp cock and watched his cum drip out of her and pool on the gravel. This will be a fun weekend, Joe thought.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 232 milliseconds