• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Who Seduced Who Ch. 02

Who Seduced Who Ch. 02

Here's chapter 2 of how I slept with my mom's best friend. Like I said in the first story, these stories are all 100% true. I've decided on approximately 6, maybe 7 chapters. Don't want it to be boring with random stories where we just met up and fucked. No real story there. I'll keep it to the actual fun stories, including firsts between us.

Everyone in this story is still over the age of 18.

********************

I've decided to add a little bio of the characters before the story so it's not just "big breasts" or "athletic body"

Kat

Age: 48

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 115-120 pounds (you know you can't ask that guys)

Body type: Petite

Bra size: 34DD

Marital Status: Divorced

Austin

Age: 18

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 185

Body type: Athletic

Dick size: 7' long

Marital Status: Single

***************************

"We shouldn't have done that, but damnit if that wasn't exactly what I needed. I haven't gotten laid in years."

That was exactly what I didn't want to hear, it sounded like there might not be another opportunity to fuck this gorgeous woman. But before I could speak she finished with "But there's no way in hell we're not doing that again. And next time, I'll show you some tricks that I've learned with my mouth over the years."

Well, that was how the first time with Kat ended. I would have loved to had stayed there with her all day grabbing onto her ass, rubbing my stiff cock up and down her wet pussy, sucking on her big breasts, but I had practice to get to. Let's just say that my mind wasn't totally there for practice that day. The only thing I could see were those gorgeous, soft breasts bouncing up and down as my cock drove deep inside her pussy, not the sign that the catcher was giving me.

Practice finally finished and I drove home without a second thought. When I got home and was finally able to wash the scent of practice and sex from my body, I checked my phone. I had several texts, but the one that stood out the most to me was the one from Kat. It was only Wednesday, but there were plenty of potential parties to plan for that weekend. I opened her text:

"Had an amazing time today xoxo. Still laying here naked wishing you could drive that thing into me some more xoxo. Won't have the boys this weekend, thinking I could show you some of those tricks I was telling you about earlier. What do you think? ;)"

My cock was worn out from the orgasm that drove through my body earlier, but if that text didn't bring it back to life, I don't think anything could. I stood there in my room, wrapped in a towel, and the blood started to flow. I snapped a quick picture of what was lying hidden beneath the towel and told Kat:

"There's no place I, or this, would rather be this weekend than in your mouth and pussy. Count on it. What time do you want me there on Friday night?" I attached the picture and sent the message. There was plenty to do, such as school work and playoff baseball games on tv, but the only thing I could focus on was a text back from Kat. Time seemed to crawl by as I waited for her reply, but it seemed as if there was something I did wrong. Was it the dick pic? Was it inviting myself over on Friday and spending the weekend? All of these thoughts raced through my mind.

Finally, that familiar buzz sounded on my phone. I quickly checked and saw the one thing that I had been hoping for. Kat had finally replied to my text:

"Sorry, the kids weren't going to bed and had to get them down before I could even pretend to look at my phone. I cannot wait. As soon as I get home on Friday, your sexy ass is coming down here and stuffing that big cock down my throat. Hopefully this will hold you over until then, I don't want any of that cum wasted on those college sluts ;)" I read as my cock stiffened in my shorts. Attached was a picture of Kat in the same bra and thong that she wore earlier, only the bra straps were draped around her shoulders and the thong was pulled up between her tight pussy lips. I immediately jerked one out before passing out and dreaming of the amazing things that would occur Friday night.

Thursday passed almost as uneventfully as you could possibly imagine. Had it not been for the 2 tests and practice, I probably would have slept through the entire day. The only thing that was important to me was the incredible weekend I was about to have between Kat's thighs and inside of her lips. She must have felt that buzzing in her ears because as soon as I walked in after a long day of practice and school, there was a text from her telling me to bring swim trunks to her house the next night.

Did I forget to mention that Kat has both a hot tub and a pool? Well she does, and with it being just 45 in this brisk fall temperatures, I couldn't imagine her wanting to hop into the pool. I immediately grabbed my trunks out and tossed them in a bag for the weekend. The only thing I was going to need clothing wise for the weekend was now packed, and I couldn't be more excited.

Friday came and went, the day at least, without much drama. The same old bullshit that you'd expect from college girls, but when you're about to go meet up with your drop dead gorgeous mature fuck buddy, the drama seems less exciting. I cruised through my afternoon workouts and showered in the locker room before running out to my car to head over to Kat's house. The clock had barely struck 5 PM and I knew that her kids would already be gone, so I did not want to waste a moment. My "bag" that had just an extra pair of sweats to lay around in was already tossed into the backseat, so I was all set for what would hopefully be the best weekend of my life.

Instead of nervously walking up to the door like I had previously, I nearly ran through the glass door while knocking hoping to get started with the fun immediately. Kat answered the door in nearly the same outfit as before. The pink robe draped over her luscious curves in a way that words cannot even describe.

"Come on up, I want to pay you back for the last time. I needed that big, hard dick inside me so badly that I couldn't properly give you what I wanted to."

I followed Kat up the stairs, catching glimpses of her thong-clad ass under her robe. It was blue this week, and it looked absolutely perfect paired up with her golden-brown skin. With each step my dick grew harder in my pants. Each step seemed like an eternity.

We finally reached the top step. Kat threw down her robe and jumped into my arms. Her lips locked onto mine and I felt her tongue pushing deep into my mouth. Both of my hands immediately grabbed onto her tight ass and pulled her closer to me. Her hot breath came out harder with each soft moan as I grinded my hips into hers. I knew that she wanted this just as bad as I did. I gently laid her onto the bed and stripped out of my clothes.

I looked deep into her beautiful eyes and she knew, she knew that I wanted her lips wrapped around my dick. She grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and put the other into the bed for support. She took one long lick from the base of my shaft up to the pulsing head before consuming half of my cock if one big gulp.

I moaned out in pure pleasure as her soft, wet lips slid up and down my hard cock. Now this wasn't my first blow job. It wasn't my second or third either. But it felt like it was the first time. The sheer skill that Kat was putting on display right beneath my nose was incomparable, and still is to this day. She was mixing up her speeds, she was gently stroking with one hand while sucking, and giving the perfect amount of sucking.

What felt like hours, ended up being only minutes. I knew that I was about to blow. My young cock could only handle so much. I was about to feed Kat the biggest load that I had ever produced in my life.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum. Now. Seriously Kat, I'm cumming..." Those were the last words that I spoke before erupting into her mouth. To much shock, Kat swallowed every drop. Her throat devoured every ounce of the cum that was being pumped into her. When I finally finished cumming, she pulled off of my cock with a loud pop.

"That was delicious. Now let's take a nap before you slide that big cock into my pussy. I need that more than you can believe."

I dozed off with my cock still semi-hard. Kat has her giant tits pushed up against me, and I knew as soon as I woke up there would be plenty to play with.

I woke up and the room was dark. I couldn't believe how long I had slept. Luckily, Kat was still asleep. I watched as her breasts gently rose up and down in her slumber. I could feel the stickiness from her incredible blowjob earlier on my cock. I knew that there was only one way to repay this gorgeous sex goddess lying next to me.

I carefully slid out of her arms and started to slowly lick her little clit. Her clit began slowly rising out of the lips of her tight pussy. At first there was just some small fidgeting out of her asleep body, but before long... those small movements became moans of pure pleasure. I slid one, two, then eventually three fingers into her little pussy. By this time she was fully awake and had both hands pushing my tongue into her clit. I was working that thing like there was no tomorrow. I wanted Kat to cum from just my tongue and I was accepting nothing short as an out.

I felt her tiny thighs clamp down on my head. Even with the muffled sound, I could hear her screams of ecstasy start just as her orgasm started from deep within her depraved body. Those screams turned into complete silence as her body completely stiffened. I could feel the juices from her pussy grow sweeter and more plentiful, but I wasn't wasting a drop. I made sure that it all was lapped up before driving my tongue deep inside her just as her whole body went into a full blown orgasm. After 45 seconds or so, her arms and legs finally relaxed. I climbed up and laid down next to her.

Kat rested her head on my chest and quickly fell asleep. I knew that tomorrow would be a full day of fun, so I wasn't about to complain. Just as we were about to completely knock out for the night, there was a buzz on her phone.

"Fuck it, I need what you're getting. Set it up"

Kat gave me a grin that I couldn't read for the life of me. But when she pulled her sexy ass on top of me, I knew that it was going to be something good.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Who Seduced Who Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds