Who Would Have Thought?

Surprisingly, she headed straight for the master bedroom, which was mine, instead of the guest room. She waited for me to get inside and then let out her wrath:

"So that's just it huh? You're going to bail on me again aren't you? God, you're just as bad as Katrina, maybe even worse." She hissed, looking awfully pissed yet stunning at the same time. I had a hard time choosing whether to stare at her or to be angry because she was yelling at me in my own home. I closed the door and calmly said:

"I took you home just now didn't I? Did Katrina stayed and made sure you were fine?" I went to get a new shirt to change in, my metallica tee shirt was sweaty due to my drinking games, still not looking at her. She paced the room, studying the patterns of the wooden floor:

"Don't go, please. I had a bad time earlier this evening and I really don't want to be alone right now." She whispered softly, sitting on the edge of my bed Indian style now. I stopped changing my clothes, sighed, and took out a flannel and some shorts to wear instead.

"Fine. Guess I'm stuck here with you then. Are you hungry?" I asked, glancing at the clock to see it was only 11p.m. I groaned inwardly, I leaned on a wall and looked at her. Her laced top seemed to have its own will; it showed off a lot more of her boobs than she wanted. She blushed, after following my gaze to see where I was looking at and looked away.

"No, I'm good. Can we just go to bed now?" She said softly, playing with my satin sheets. Her cheeks were still flushed from the alcohol and she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. I chuckled at the fact that she looked like a 5-year-old but still ridiculously beautiful.

"Are you sure you don't want to hit the toilet and change into something comfier?" She was already settling down on the left side of the bed, seconds away from deep sleep.

"Hmmm don't wanna," she rubbed her eyes, straining to look at me. I pulled her up, starting to undress her and don one of my old PJs on her.

"You want me to look at all your goodies Chloe? I'm starting to think you planned tonight this way so you can come to bed with me." I smirked, still gawking at her boobs as we spoke.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." Her head was on my left shoulder now, I could feel her warm breath on my neck. My head was spinning and I was having trouble not tearing her clothes off and fucking her senseless. I was drunk too and if I gave up the fight, we would both regret it tomorrow.

"You're hammered, Chloe. Sleep tight." I said softly, finishing putting clothes on her and settled to the right side of the bed. I turned off the lamp and turned away from her. I almost fell asleep when I felt her breasts pressed up against my back, her hard nipples poking out, her face snuggled into the crook of my neck:

"Goodnight Vanessa, thanks a lot for tonight." With that, she fell asleep, an arm on my midsection. I didn't even know if I was drunk and imagining things or that she placed a kiss on my neck, I still don't. I was now fully awake and aware of those rock hard nipples against my back. Boy, this is going to be a long, long night, I thought.

*****

So, how did you like it so far? Should I make a sequel or should I stop when we got to the "good" part? Let me know in the comments below.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds