Who's The Boss? Ch. 08

I watched Adrienne rotate her fingers inside Nikki's gaping pussy until her hand came to rest palm up, fingers lodged inside her to the knuckles. She began quickly curling her fingers back against the front wall of Nikki's throbbing cunt, massaging her g-spot with steady, forceful motions. Nikki's hips involuntarily began thrashing again, more earnestly than ever, and I sensed that she was well on her way to a one incredible orgasm.

"That's it cunt, you're going to come now. You know you can't help it! You can't resist it! Let it overtake you!" I called out as I continued pounding her face with my cock.

With her mouth and tongue eagerly at work on Nikki's clit and the fingers of one hand stroking her g-spot, Adrienne dealt Nikki the final defeating blow when she shoved the middle finger of her free hand into her asshole without warning. Nikki involuntarily writhed against this last invasion of her body.

"Here it comes, cunt!" I forecasted my own impending explosion. "Take my hot load down your throat!"

My balls tightened as they slapped against Nikki's chin. Sensing the telltale sings of my release, I let go of her nose, and she inhaled desperately. Once air had finally filled her lungs again, I forced my cock deeply back into her throat, the first jets of my come shooting directly past her convulsing esophagus and dumping into her belly.

Nikki was trying frantically to swallow my huge load when at last she catapulted over the edge, her boss's multi-faceted assault too much for her to resist further. I withdrew my still-spurting member from her mouth, shooting a streak of jizz across her cheek, allowing her to fill her lungs with air again.

Finally able to scream out her pleasure, she inhaled deeply and then yelled long and loud, "Ohhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck!" Obviously pre-occupied with her orgasm, she was forgetting completely about the others in our office.

I quickly muted her by stuffing my twitching cock back into her mouth again, "Shhh! Cunt!" I hushed her as I coated her tongue with cream.

Unable to vocally express her orgasmic delight, Nikki's entire bound body twitched frenetically as surges of pleasure swept repeatedly through her being. For a minute or longer, Nikki came hard. Adrienne continued dealing pleasure on all fronts, wringing every ounce of orgasm from her nubile assistant.

Long after the last of my load filled her mouth, long after she'd swallowed every drop, Nikki gradually coasted back down to earth. As my slowly softening manhood slipped from her sticky mouth, Adrienne withdrew her fingers from Nikki's cunt and ass and released her clit.

Nikki's head slumped back against the back of her chair as she continued panting deeply. She called out again, though this time much more quietly, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

I leaned down and kissed her lips gently, tasting the remnants of my deposit. "You lost, cunt. But you lost good."

Adrienne stood up and rested her ass on the edge of her desk. "Gawd, Nikki, I almost came just watching you come. That was fucking incredible."

"Incredible," Nikki gasped in agreement, her tape-bound body now limp with exhaustion.

"Sir, I'm begging you. I have GOT to come or I'm going to die! Please!?!" my boss gave me a desperate, pleading look. Her fingers teased over her mound, barely grazing her hypersensitive clitoris, causing her legs to tremble uncontrollably.

"I suppose since you were successful in your challenge against my little cunt here, that I could grant you a small measure of release."

"Oh yes, oh please." She was excited with anticipation.

"Are you desperate enough to forego your victory and agree to the receive the same consequence as I have planned for my cunt?"

"Anything. Yes."

"Very well. You may come, but not by your own hand."

"How then?" she said, withdrawing her fingers from between her legs.

"Use my cunt's body as you wish. However, you may not remove any of her bonds until after you've come. Use her as she is now, bound and helpless to resist or aid you in your goal."

Adrienne slid off the edge of her desk, dropping her skirt to the floor in fluid motion as she moved in closer to Nikki.. She tried at first to get her pussy close enough to Nikki's face to get off on her tongue, but no amount of maneuvering provided a satisfactory arrangement. Adrienne stepped back and examined her bound secretary, trying to figure a way to use her for pleasure.

Finally, Adrienne simply straddled one of Nikki's legs and lowered her sopping pussy onto the soft flesh of her thigh. Keeping herself in proper position by leaning on the arms of the chair, Adrienne began grinding her pubis against Nikki's thigh, slowly at first, adjusting her body slightly to obtain the right pressure in the right places. Once she'd attained the correct angle, she quickly shifted into an arduous elliptical motion. Soon, however, her arms tired of supporting her weight, and she slumped over, her torso pressing fully onto Nikki's upper body. With her hips humping more violently with each thrust, her mouth found Nikki's neck, and she began to suck and bite the still-helpless secretary beneath her with a fury that matched the fire raging inside her needy body. Without thought, Adrienne snaked her hands between them and squeezed Nikki's taped tits with a similar intensity.

The boss was using Nikki hard, brutally pushing herself toward the orgasm that she'd been in desperate need of for days. Watching the erotic sight unfolding in front of me made my cock gradually spring back to life again, and I took it back out of my pants, stroking it aggressively. I could tell I hadn't much time. Judging from her frantic motions, Adrienne was going to be there soon, and I wanted to go off with her.

I stepped over and positioned myself next to Adrienne's thrashing hips, aiming my cock directly over her rhythmically clenching ass.

Adrienne released Nikki's neck from her mouth just long enough to cry out, '"Oh god!!" and commenced headlong into a full body orgasm, the likes of which she scarcely remembered encountering before. Her sweaty flesh writhed spastically on top of Nikki. Her hands clutched violently at Nikki's breasts, and her teeth sank deep into Nikki's neck, eliciting a breathless yelp from her secretary.

"Oh god!" I echoed as my manhood convulsed in my hand, spurting streams of white cream onto Adrienne's sweetly gyrating ass, still grinding away into Nikki's pussy soaked thigh.

Eventually Adrienne's body came to rest, limp and spent against Nikki, her head resting gently on Nikki's shoulder. She was still breathing hard and cooing softly, her mind still dazed by the ferocity of her orgasm.

I tucked my cock back into my pants and spoke to my two sex slaves as they lay piled together in a beautiful heap on the chair. "I hope you two enjoyed your orgasms. They are the last ones you'll be seeing for a good while. Since the greedy, needy Adrienne has agreed to accept the same consequence as Nikki, despite having won the contest, you will both be on complete orgasm restriction until further notice. You are not even to so much as touch your own pussies, or each other's, without permission. The daily story and picture assignments will continue. Is that completely clear?"

"Yes, Sir," they replied in weak-voiced unison.

"Good. Now, little slut, remove the tape from the cunt so she can clean my come off your ass with her tongue, and we can all get back to work."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 368 milliseconds