Why Stop The Rain?

She laughed to herself that his filthy talk involved words like "boobies", but it made her hot all the same.

"I love you fucking my boobies," she answered back as Ryan stroked up and down through the soft valley between her welcome tits. Angela was looking down at her cleavage, watching the head of Ryan's cock appear out of it like some pornographic magic trick, a hot magic trick that made her want to lick the big bulbous head and suck it up into her mouth. Ryan's back was arched and his hands were on his hips as he pumped. He slid his balls and the underside of his cock down Angela's chest until the tip was just under her boobs and then he would push it back in until she had her tantalizing magic view again.

"Fuck yeah," Ryan repeated. Angela had both hands holding her soft, round tits together solidly, her fingertips almost touching, palms on her nipples. She lay stretched out, giving Ryan plenty of room to move. It's the least she could do after the great job he did servicing her still tingling and sopping wet pussy with his tongue.

She looked up at him and took in his face, a twisted portrait of intense pleasure, and his body, muscles rippling and tense as he stroked his fat dick with her fat tits. Even though she'd just had a wall banging orgasm, the sight of Ryan madly pumping into her chest excited her, but she wasn't going to be able to stop his train from speeding right through the commuter stop and hitting the express route straight to a big, messy, satisfying orgasm, and that was just fine with her.

Ryan moved his hands from his hips and put them on her boobs. She dropped her hands away and spread her arms, while still looking down at his appearing and disappearing purple cock head. His weight on her boobs wasn't too comfortable, but she didn't mind. She knew he wouldn't be much longer. Ryan's stroking pace increased, and he was really pumping fast and holding her tits firmly, moaning and repeating "Fuck, fuck, fuck. I love your tits."

His thrusting changed pace again, this time just a little slower, and he squeezed her tits a little harder around his dick. She felt his body tense as the thrusting came to a stop with the head of his dick buried invisibly between her warm, soft boobs. She could feel the orgasm in his dick first as it began to throb, and then his whole body was twitching as cum gushed out of his stiff cock into the space between her tits. Pulse after pulse of hot, thick cum pumped out of his throbbing dick. It seemed to her like it was never going to stop. Cum ran out the valley of her cleavage and down by her neck, dripping onto the bed.

His orgasm finally over and his dick softening, Ryan released his grip on her flushed boobs and went to move off her belly. "No you don't," she said as she lifted her knees up to trap him in place. "You need to help with this mess you made." At first he was confused and surprised, but then he realized what she was trying to get from him by trapping him on her belly, and he reached down with both hands and began playing with the warm cum, washing it up and all over to glaze her beautiful round tits. He used his hand to scoop up the trail of jiz that was going down her neck and spread it around. She finally lowered her legs to let him move more, and he continued playing with the fruits of her labor, using both hands to spread it onto her belly and even smearing some on her pussy as he moved down her body.

He kissed the side of her neck where it had just her glistening sweat and no salty semen. She giggled at him avoiding his sperm on her, but she loved the feeling of panting on her skin. He moved down her body with his mouth millimeters away from her, hotly breathing on her skin. She loved it, but was feeling playful, so when his face was between the mounds of her tits, she jerked one shoulder up and smacked his face with the cum-slick boob.

"Oh, you think you're so funny. You'll pay for that later," he said in mock anger.

He dropped down and did a full tour of her pussy with his tongue. But he disappointed her when he stopped paying attention to her awakening pussy to move up and kiss her on the lips. She could still smell her pussy on his face, but she also smelled his own love juice too. It made her giggle out of the kiss he was trying to lay on her.

While they lost themselves in pleasure, the rain had stopped and the sun appeared, warming everything. Steam rose from the ground and the deck outside the sliding doors. But Ryan and Angela didn't notice.

Ryan slid off of her on to his side with his head on her shoulder. Angela was fulfilled, but disappointed at the same time. Ryan remained motionless as she wiggled her shoulder to rouse him, and just as the sun came through the glass doors and warmed the room, he was asleep. Angela was sure that she wouldn't be able to sleep. She had gotten a little wound up while Ryan was pumping into her boobs, but she closed her eyes anyway, and as the sun slowly and warmly climbed across her skin, she went to sleep as well.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds