Why They Call it Fallin'

I wake with the thunder crashing outside, rain pours on down. I reach over for Stran, but my hand only finds a cold, empty sheet. I get out of the bed, wrapping myself in the sheet, heading out into the hall, listening for him. Nothing. I head down the stairs, seeing the roses he had last night put in a vase of water. The fire burned out hours ago, only a very few small embers struggle to burn. "Stran? Are you here?" There is no answer. I wander through the kitchen, finding a note stuck to the counter.

"Jaden,

I'm sorry that I left you alone after what we did last night, but I had to go. I wasn't completely honest with you last night when you accused me of having a woman waiting in Norfolk for me, and I denied it. There is a woman waiting for me, my daughter. Last night brought out parts of me that I thought were lost, parts of me that only you could bring out in me. Thank you for reminding me what a good woman feels like, I will never forget you. Take care of you, I wish you the best always.

Stran"

I crumple the note up in my fist, if he has a daughter since us, there had to be a woman involved. He never mentioned a daughter when we were together, much less him being involved with anyone. Never again will I let him into my life, if all he can do is cause me pain. Never.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds