Indian Wife & Boss

"Ahhhh.." she cried out loud forgetting everything and clutched his body hard as her own orgasm shook her body.

They lay in each other's arms, puffing and panting, glistering with sweat. His cock still buried inside her cunt, slowly softening.

She had committed adultery, she had been unfaithful to her husband, but she felt no regret, no guilt. All she felt was good. Sensually good. She felt happy that she has finished what she was not able to do with her coach.

As the sensation subsided she realised where she was and started to feel a bit ashamed at her naked state. Pawar's cock slowly slipped out of her fanny. She quickly slipped out from his grip and quietly dressed.

"You are so sweet," Pawar embraced her. She blushed, "but you are very wicked, you took advantage of me."

"Don't say like that, I love you," he gave her a quick kiss on her checks, "Ok now let us move it is very late, let me leave first we should not be seen leaving together and then you shut down your work station and leave."

Meena nodded and came back to his work station. She saw Pawar leaving the office and she also prepared her desk to leave. The office was quite as no one was around, it was a bit dark also as most of the lights were closed. As she was preparing to leave she heard someone walking, she saw Mani walking towards him.

"You are still working," he asked.

"Yes, just about to leave."

"Very late," he looked towards her suspiciously, "must be some important work."

She didn't answer and grabbed her bag to go.

"Must be really some urgent work you have been doing with boss in his closed cabin," he shouted from behind.

Meena's heart skipped a beat listening to this and she quickly exited the office. While driving home she thought of her husband, must be grumping as she is late again. Hell with him, she thought.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds