• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Wife Converts Husband Ch. 03

Wife Converts Husband Ch. 03

After about a month of being dressed up and acting as a female, trying out all the different outfits we had purchased and Shelley feeding her strap on cock to my willing mouth and ass every chance she got. My ass and mouth was now well and truly broken in.

Shelley came home one arvo with a flyer advertising a special night club, which was dedicated to party goers with a fetish, whether that fetish be BDSM or anything else that was considered a fetish. The club's name is "HELLFIRE" and it is only open on the first Saturday night of each month and each month the have a different theme. The theme for this month is school uniform and they even have prizes for the best and sexiest costume on the night.

At this club they have racks so that Dom's can tie their slaves to if they misbehave, and they have strippers performing at various times through the night and also anyone who wants to experience a little bit of pain can lie on a table and have hot wax dripped onto their naked bodies or get whipped by a Dom using the "Cat-of-nine-tails" in a controlled and safe environment.

Shelley decided we should go dressed as hot little schoolgirl sluts and see what happens. I eagerly agreed getting aroused at the thought of going out in public dressed up as slutty schoolgirl. I then noticed that she had a large shopping bag in her hand which she then opened and emptied the contents onto our bed, while telling me that she hoped I would agree to go and explained she bought us both matching schoolgirl costumes from the adult shop.

We put the costumes on to make sure it was sexy enough. The costume consisted of a see through white blouse that tied up at the front just under our breasts so our midriffs were exposed. The skirt was plaid and extremely short, in fact so short our asses were not completely covered and it had a split up both sides which went up to the waistband. We decided that to complete the outfit we should wear a white lace suspender belt with white stockings and our clear high heeled platform exotic dancer shoes and her hair and my wig done up in pony tails.

Seeing as the first Saturday of this month was today we needed to prepare ourselves for the night that was a head of us. We took off the costumes and laid them neatly out on the dresser and got down to some more fucking before pampering each others with a myriad of beauty treatments. Once we were naked my wife put on her strap on fake cock and got me to suck it real good for a while making sure it was wet and slippery, completely coated with my saliva then instructing me to lay down on the bed. I positioned myself on my back with a pillow under my ass and my legs spread so she could fuck me in the missionary position, she entered me with only a little resistance from my sphincter muscles and was pumping in and out of my ass just like it was a pussy.

We fucked like this for about half an hour before she declared that she needed some relief as her pussy was dripping wet and needing cock. Shelley removed her strap on and climbed on top of me and impaled her hot, tight pussy on my hard throbbing cock and rode me hard till we exploded in a fantastic simultaneous orgasm. I then proceeded to clean up her pussy with my tongue, licking up our combined juices and then when satisfied I had done a good enough job, I cuddled into my wife to share a long and passionate kiss together and share the taste of our combined juices with her.

After laying in each other's arms for a while in a loving embrace that is normal for two lovers to do after being so intimate with each other. I decided to start getting ready and went to our ensuite and applied some hair removing cream all over my body so I would have silky smooth skin for this special night of debauchery. Once I had waited the required amount of time with the cream on I hopped into the shower and washed it all of leaving with a hairless body. As I got out of the shower, my sexy wife entered our ensuite and did the same thing so we would both have smooth skin.

The next step was applying some perfume to our naked bodies before putting on our sexy costumes. Due to the fact I didn't have real tits I put on a sexy lacy white bra to hold up my fake breasts while my wife having large firm real tits opted to go braless. Next we put on our lace suspender belts, which matched the bra I was wearing. We then rolled our white nylon sheer thigh high stockings up our smooth as silk legs and attached the suspenders to keep the stockings up where they belonged. Then I put on a matching white lace thong to contain my cock so it would not ruin the appearance of me being a female, but Shelley decided she was going without undies so she could feel the night air on her bare, hairless pussy.

Now that we had on the items of lingerie that we were going to wear, Shelley did my makeup and then her own. I put my wig on and she did our hair up into ponytails. We slipped on our exotic dancer clear high heel platform shoes and then put on our skirts and blouses. Shelley produced a couple of black leather chokers about an inch wide to hide my Adam's apple and she wore one too so we where dressed exactly the same except for the fact she wasn't wearing any panties or bra.

Having achieved the desired look of a pair of schoolgirl sluts we got into her 2004 model Mustang and drove to the club, copping all sorts of sexual remarks off every male motorist that saw us. It took about an hour to get from home to the club, we locked the car and entered the nite club and paid the entry fee. The nite club was well laid out with a big bar and lots of tables surrounding a big runway that the strippers used for their shows and along one wall was a make shift dungeon for those who wanted to do a bit of BDSM in front of the other patrons.

We found a table in a dark corner so as to assist in hiding anything that would give me away of a guy dressed in drag even though my wife and I both thought I looked very much like a girl, a very sexy girl to be more precise.

A waitress came over to our table and asked if we wanted any drinks, to which my wife piped up and asked for two Wild Turkey and cokes. The waitress returned in no time and Shelley paid for the drink and gave the waitress a tip. We sat there drinking our bourbon's, looking around and taking in the atmosphere. A strip show started and five girls came out from behind a curtain and danced around and taking of their clothes while the crowd cheered. Half way through the show a group of US navy sailors on shore leave, enjoying this great land Down Under, came in and joined in the cheering of the strippers.

Once the show was over, the sailors all went over to the bar and ordered their drinks. Shelley and I noticed two of them look in our direction and give us a cheeky smile. Shelley returned their smile with a cheeky smile of her own, which the two sailors took as an invitation to come over and join us. They sat down and introduced themselves as Jaleel, a big black guy who looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym and the other one's name was John who also sported an impressive frame. Shelley told them her name was Shelley and that my name was Toni.

All was going well, the sailors were telling us how sexy and hot we both looked and that they wanted to fuck us both. My wife was really enjoying this attention and was blatantly flirting with them, thus giving them the confidence to start feeling her up and she was loving it with Jaleel undoing her top to expose her perfect breasts and copping a feel. Meanwhile I am cracking a massive hard on and without thinking opened my mouth speaking for the first time since these two men joined us at our table. John and Jaleel both stopped and looked at me before asking if I was a guy dressed up, my wife spoke up and told them I was her husband and she had only recently transformed me into the beauty they now see before them.

After they got over the initial shock of finding out I was really a man they applauded my wife for doing such a great job of making a man look like a sexy little bitch and they still wanted to party with us, to which my wife thanked them and accepted their offer to enjoy the night with us. We finished off our drinks and left with John and Jaleel and the other sailors tagged along too. Leaving Shelley's car where it was we walked down to the corner where there was a motel and John went in and got a room for the night. We waited outside for his return, which wasn't long and he lead us all to the room he hired which just happened to be the honeymoon suite as it was the biggest room the motel had.

We entered into the room and the guys went to the mini bar and started getting into the alcohol. While they were busy getting drinks I did a quick head count and soon realised that there was at least ten sailors in the room if not more. I was starting to get a bit nervous and expressed my concerns to my wife who in turn asked the guys to fix me a stiff drink.

It wasn't long till one of the other black guys handed me a double bourbon and coke. Shelley and I was soon surrounded by all of the sailors, groping our asses and tits and they were making comments on how hot we both looked and I found out that while they were over at the mini bar John and Jaleel told the others all about us including the fact that I was a guy dressed up as a chick, but non of them gave a shit as long as they got to fuck us. They stripped the blouse and skirt off my wife and I and also my thong while they were all making comments of how sexy and slutty we both looked.

The sailors took their own clothes of and pushed us down onto our knees so we could suck their cocks. Shelley and I couldn't believe how many hard cocks we had in front of our faces. The first cock I took into my mouth was a nice 7" circumcised cock belonging to a white guy. I sucked it and licked it like it was a lollipop and after a few minutes it was wet and slippery being fully coated in my saliva; he withdrew from my mouth and moved round behind me while another cock took its place in my hungry mouth.

While sucking on this new cock, which was big and black, I felt the first guy slip a wet finger into my ass. I was so excited and turned on my ass just opened up and sucked his finger right in, he finger fucked me making sure my ass was ready for its first real cock. I must have been doing a good job sucking on this big black cock that I had in my mouth as all of a sudden he started ejaculating into my mouth which took me by surprise and I nearly choked on it but I started to swallow the spurts of cum he was shooting in my mouth and kept sucking him till I was sure I had it all.

I felt the finger in my ass slide completely out only to have it replaced with a cock. He shoved it all in, in one go and I yelped as the sharp pain went through me but they just kept going feeding another cock into my mouth and the guy just started fucking my ass like it was a pussy. The pain lasted for only a little bit and the feeling of pure ecstasy took over, I started to even moan a bit while my ass and mouth both had a cock sliding in and out of them.

While enjoying these pleasures I looked over to my wife only a few feet away from me and saw she had a cock in her pussy, her ass and her mouth and the owners of these cocks were going to town pumping hard into all three of my wife's orifices.

So here we were, my wife and I dressed in our sexy suspender belts, stockings and high heels, getting fucked by a shit load of American sailors, being treated like a pair of sluts and loving it. As soon as one guy had finished fucking one of our holes another cock took its place. They were either cumming in our holes or on our bodies until by sunrise every one of them had fucked each of us at least once if not more than once and my wife and I were soaked in cum and our holes were dripping with more cum.

When the last guy had finished with us and joined his buddies on the floor for a sleep Shelley and I got dressed and walked back to our car, which wasn't too far thank god as we were both tired and sore from the non stop fucking we had just received and we drove home not really believing what we had done.

When we got home we went straight upstairs to our large ensuite and stripped off our cum covered clothes and lingerie and jumped into the shower together to clean each other spotless before going to bed and because we were both so tired from the gangbang we didn't even have any sex in the shower, we just got clean, got out, dried, put on our lacy baby dolls and matching g-strings (hers was hot pink in colour and mine was bright red). We then went to bed and promptly fell blissfully asleep, feeling totally exhausted but completely fulfilled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Wife Converts Husband Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds