Wife Cynthia's Double Life Ch. 01

She went on, "I was so surprised, I went to step back, but ended up stumbling on the foot of your bed and found myself suddenly sitting down. Your wife stopped and bent over, and I was staring at her swaying breasts, just inches from my face."

I chuckled, "So did you suck her nipples?"

Jean answered, "Lord no, I was so surprised, stunned, that I just sat there trembling, staring at her breasts, then down below too. That's when your wife told me about her going away for a few days, and told me to come over here and talk to you. You know the rest. She made me promise."

She continued, "Then she just walked away toward the bathroom, asking me to please shut the door on the way out."

Jean's story had made my cock hard again. I asked her, "So, do you think my wife was giving you permission to do what we did?"

She answered, "Yes---no, well I'm not sure, but I think so. She knew the difficulty I was having being around you, we had discussed that. Do you think she will be ok with it? I'm not going to tell her, I promise you that!"

I smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. I'll decide. I'll tell her, when the time is right, if ever. Who knows, maybe we could tell her together? That might be fun. She might get off on it."

Jean had a worried look on her face now. She said, "Oh I hope so. I don't want to cause any trouble, honest. It's just been so difficult for me; sometimes I don't know what I'm doing. I masturbate a lot; maybe I need to talk to someone..."

I interrupted, "No, you are fine. You just have too much bottled up sexual energy. You need to release it. It's going to be alright."

Jean had more to say, "I should tell you, it has helped me to talk through some of my problems. I have a good friend at church, Sue, I have told her about you and other things. She doesn't know you though, so I hope you aren't mad. I don't want to betray your confidence."

I said, "No, not at all. Everyone needs a friend to confide in. So tell me about Sue, who is she?"

Jean answered, "She's a widow, about my same age. We volunteer for things at the church together and have grown close enough to discuss personal things, that's all. She seems to be able to identify with me and what I'm going through, being an attractive widow and all."

I said, "So she's attractive eh? Tell me about her and your friendship."

Jean hadn't a clue where I was heading with this and continued on. She was honest to the point of a fault and liked to talk first, think later.

She replied, "Oh yes, very attractive. Everyone at the church thinks so. She's kind of wealthy too, I think. I clean her house too, although she keeps it so spotless, sometimes I don't see the point.

Jean continued, "Sue is tall and thin, very prim and trim, as they say. She has beautiful silver hair, always perfect. She's smart too, like you. The other women at church are a little leery about letting their husbands get too close to her. I think it's so unfair."

I asked, "But the two of you have some things in common?"

She answered, "Well yes, personal stuff. I hate to talk about her, but I guess its ok, seeing that I talked to her about you. Most women our age still have sexual needs, but like many women in similar circumstances, not many outlets—so to speak."

She continued, "When her husband passed away, she and I were cleaning out her garage and found a brown grocery bag. Inside the bag, was a bunch of triple X porn VHS tapes. They looked like they were pretty old, like from the 1980's. There was a VCR tape player machine on the shelf as well."

Sue had said, "Well, the old bastard, looks like we found his porn collection."

Jean said, "Some days later, I found the tape player in her bedroom connected to her television. While cleaning, I noticed the brown grocery bag on the floor of her closet, behind her shoes."

"Sue later confided to me that she watched the tapes as a way to stimulate herself while she masturbated. I was grateful she told me. It made me more comfortable discussing some of the more unseemly aspects of the sexual fantasies I was always having."

I asked, "So did you ever watch the tapes? Did the two of you watch them together?"

"Oh no", she replied, "Never anything like that. However, she did tell me once to feel free to borrow them if I wanted to. I told her I would never dare bring something like that into our house, Frank would have a fit. Besides, we didn't own a VCR."

Jean said, "Sue gave me permission to watch them whenever I wanted while she was away, which was often. I did, and really got an eyeful. They were different, but many were about older women and younger men. I could identify with that!"

I said, "So does Sue have a boyfriend?"

She answered, "No, Sue said she hasn't had sex with a man in 20 years. Apparently her and her husband went without for about 10 years before he passed on."

I asked, "So, did you tell Sue you were coming over here tonight?"

She answered, "Yes, that was alright, wasn't it?"

"Yes, I'm glad you did. Did she try to talk you out of it, or did she encourage you to come?"

Jean's eyes got wide and she said, "No, no, she told me to go for it. She is dying to know every detail!"

I stood in front of her and dropped my pajama bottoms, saying "I want you to tell Sue how I came twice in your mouth."

She looked at my cock excitedly, saying, "Yes, I will, I'll tell her. Do the nasty in my mouth again!"

Sitting on the bed, Jean stroked and sucked and slobbered and moaned. With considerable more effort than it took the first time, she soon had me squirting again. This time she was careful not to let a drop spill, savoring it with relish.

I had never known a woman that enjoyed eating cum so much, although the recent revelations about my Jekyll and Hyde wife made me wonder who was the biggest cum whore.

When I finished, I told Jean, "My wife will be home Saturday. Tonight is Wednesday. Friday night, the kids are spending the night at their grandma's house. I want to meet your friend Sue. I would like you to arrange for her and I to meet Friday night. Could you do that?"

Jean was astonished—flabbergasted! She stammered, "Now wait. I don't know about that. I don't know if she would do that. A woman like that could probably have a man whenever she wanted, but she's gone so long. I dunno about that..."

I interrupted, "You just tell her. She'll either say yes or no. I insist. Are you going to be my good little fuck toy and do as I ask? Or are you going to deny me the first favor I ask of you?"

Poor naïve Jean looked down sadly and said, "I'm sorry, that was pretty selfish of me. I'll ask her. No, I'll do my best to convince her. I'll talk to her about it tomorrow, I promise. It might be embarrassing."

Thursday evening Jean the housekeeper called. She said, "I talked to Sue today about what you asked me to. She asked me for your phone number and I gave it to her."

I asked, "So did she say yes or no? Did you tell her about our encounter?"

"Yes", she answered, "She questioned me about every detail. She thought it was wonderful. However, she didn't indicate to me whether she would call you or not, and I didn't press her." I told her she did good and said goodnight.

Later that evening, I decided to look at my wife's email again. She had some new email, one caught my attention, and it was from her new friend Jill. It was titled PICS. In it, Jill says, "Here ya go Sweety, Good Girl." Attached were four photos of my wife:

The first showed her smiling, standing nude, with Jill beside her clothed.

The second, kneeling nude in front of a black man with about a third of his long cock in her mouth.

Third, showed the rear view of four women, standing with their arms over each other as if in a chorus line.

Fourth, and the most amazing, my wife on her knees on a bed, facing the foot of the bed. The black man is ramming her from behind, while the man standing in front of her is shooting his load into her mouth. An unknown nude woman is beside her fondling my wife's tits.

All the photos had black bars over the person's eyes to hide their identity. Like the Lone Ranger or Zorro, it didn't hide it very well, at least if you knew the person.

Friday evening I returned from taking the kids to grandma's, undressed and got into the shower. I faintly could hear the telephone ringing. I would let the machine get it.

After getting dressed, I listened to the phone message. At first there was a brief silence, and then a sweet older woman's voice began, a little unsure.

"Hello---this is Jean's friend. I was hoping to talk to you this evening. You may call me at this number. Thank you. Goodbye."

I dialed her up. I decided to be mysterious and not use names. When she answered I said, "Hi, is this Jean's friend?"

She answered, "Yes it is---how are you tonight?"

"I couldn't be better." I answered. "Listen, I was hoping you and I could meet tonight. Jean speaks very highly of you. I've been looking forward to meeting you with great anticipation."

She was an articulate woman and spoke with a sensual understatement. She said, "I've been looking forward to meeting you with much greater anticipation, I assure you. Would you please come over and be my guest, around eight-ish? I can give you the directions."

This woman was a cool cucumber. I answered, "That might not be necessary. I was hoping to bring Jean along. She knows the way."

When Sue spoke, I noticed some hesitation, but she handled it without breaking her stride. "Oh? Of course, Jean is a good friend and always welcome. My only concern would be if you wanted to discuss anything intimate; intended for my ears alone. I'll leave that for you to decide."

I answered, "Oh, what I desire from you couldn't be more intimate and is intended for you alone. But Jean is such a nice woman, and I owe her for the opportunity to meet you. I thought it might be fun for her just to be present, that's all. You might find it enjoyable as well."

After a short pause she spoke again. She was trying to hide the fact she was beginning to breathe a little faster. "So---you ARE an adventurous spirit. I think I'll leave the night's agenda in your hands."

I continued, "Jean raves about your extensive video collection. Perhaps a movie would be nice."

Sue answered, "I don't know how extensive it is, but I think that is a marvelous idea. I'll let you pick the movie."

At first Jean was a little confused and reluctant, but she gave in so easily. She drove over and left her car at my house, riding over to Sue's in mine. Before long we were at her front door.

She greeted us both with a standoff-ish hug and peck on the cheek. She said, "Welcome to my home. It is so nice to have guests like this."

You could tell she must have been a real socialite in her day, but those days had passed her by some time ago.

The two women were a study in contrast. Truly the woman of the house and the housekeeper. Sue was bubbly and confident; Jean was appreciative of being welcomed to her employer's home.

Sue was a little taller than Jean, had silver hair, a trim waist, small breasts, and had what looked like a perky butt. She wore a tight black skirt that zipped up the side and a thin white blouse. I imagined she might be in her early 60's, but only looked younger, being very well maintained.

Jean wore a belted blue and white print dress and a necklace of fake pearls. The belt drew her dress tight around her waist and accentuated her larger breasts. Her top two buttons was undone, showing a bit more cleavage than usual

The sexual tension and anticipation was so thick you could cut it with a knife. There is nothing more erotic. There was no hurry.

My bulging half hard dick pressed against my trousers the minute Sue opened her front door. "Down boy", I thought, "We have all night."

We went into the living room. There were two small couches that faced one another, with a coffee table in between. They didn't face each other directly, but were angled slightly towards a large, 62 inch television, allowing both conversation and TV viewing.

Our gracious host motioned towards one couch for Jean to sit, then towards the other for me. She disappeared for a few moments and returned with a tray holding a bottle of wine and three tall wine glasses.

As Sue filled the glasses, Jean seemed a bit anxious, saying, "Is that wine? Do you think we should?"

I did recall my wife saying that their church didn't allow alcohol.

Sue assured her, "Relax Jean, its only wine---you know, like at communion? Don't let me be a bad influence though; let me offer you something else."

Jean reached for the glass, saying, "No, wine is fine, I'd like to have some."

Sue sat on my couch, or I guess loveseat would be a more appropriate description, but not too close to me. We indulged in some idle chit chat, drinking wine, first one glass, and then another. I noticed Jean was the first to empty her glass and was soon pouring her third.

As we talked, I noticed Sue would cross her legs in a ladylike manner. Her hand seemed to accidentally catch her hem and innocently pull it up a little, each time revealing a bit more leg. They were nice legs. She would catch me glancing at them and give me a little smile, then look away.

I was surprised when Sue said, "I hear you have a lovely wife. Cynthia, isn't it? Jean has told me so much about the two of you. I hope someday I get the opportunity to meet her."

Jean was obviously getting tipsy. She spoke up, saying, "Oh yes Sue, you would like her. She is SOOO nice; and SUCH a lovely woman."

I answered, "My wife's away on a trip, but she'll be home tomorrow. I'm anxious to see her."

Sue winked at me and said, "I bet you are. But tonight I guess you're going to have to settle for the two of us. I hope we can help keep your mind off of her at least for a little while."

I said, "Missing who?"

They both broke into loud laughter. Their inhibitions decreased with each sip of wine. More of Sue's legs were exposed, and I noticed Jean had picked up on that and was doing the same thing with her dress hem. It seemed I would soon know the color of their panties!

Then I said, "Seriously, I'm rather anxious for you to meet my wife. It's a shame she's not here right now. I suspect she might be enjoying this as much as I am."

Sue gave Jean a quizzical glance and seemed a little surprised, not knowing whether I was being humorous or serious. Jean gave her an uncommitted expression but then a little affirmative nod. Sue waited a moment, letting it sink in, or for me to say I was just kidding.

When it became apparent I wasn't, Sue said, "Now isn't THAT interesting. I think I'll plan a little Sunday brunch just for the two of you. Be sure you talk to her first to be sure she would be interested, would you do that?"

I told her I would, at the first opportunity I had to discuss it with her.

Events were unfolding pretty much as I had anticipated. Sue and I did most of the talking. Jean seemed to just watch and listen, mesmerized, sipping on her wine, taking it all in.

Sue went to "freshen up". When she returned, it was Jean's turn to go. Sue rubbed her fingers along my neck as she passed behind me. She sat back down, but this time a little closer to me.

As she crossed her legs, her hand adjusted her hemline up to the appropriate, sexiest length, midway between her knee and her pussy.

My cock was swelling again and was extended down into the leg of my thin trousers, the outline of the head clearly visible.

As she talked, Sue made a deliberate point of allowing me to see her gaze go down to my crotch, then back up to my eyes. When her gaze met mine, I lowered my eyes to her breasts and on down to her legs, then up again.

While Jean was gone, I said, "You don't mind Jean being present, do you? She seems very content to watch and listen."

Sue whispered, "I have to confess, I had my reservations. But now that you are both here, I'm finding it erotic beyond anything I could have imagined. The only thing that might be more erotic would be if it was your wife sitting over there on that couch."

I answered, "I agree with you there. Or perhaps my wife would be sitting here and I'd be over there watching and listening?"

Sue lost her cool composure a bit and her face flushed red. Her mouth formed a kind of an astonished O. For the first time, she seemed at a loss for words.

Finally she said, "Well, I've read that's something every woman has fantasies about. I guess I'm no exception. Some of the woman on woman scenes in X rated movies makes me---well---they have the desired effect on me."

She continued, "Jean told about an---incident---with your wife."

I broke in, "Yes, she described it to me too."

Sue said, "Jean didn't know quite what to make of it, and frankly, I didn't either. It was either completely innocent, or your wife has quite a playful streak and a great sense of humor. She sounds like a fascinating person and I just know I'm going to like her."

Jean came back and sat back down, picking up her wine glass and downing the last of it with relish. Reaching to pour another glass she said, "So what did I miss, anything interesting?"

I answered, "Not much, we were just about to start a movie, any suggestions?"

Jean said, "Oh no, not me, you two decide."

Sue said, "You pick one. They are over there next to the VCR. I have both VHS and DVD."

I said, "I feel a little nostalgic for a VHS. Let's see what we have."

Sue had stacked the tapes in the rack, next to the DVD's. Looking them over, they were all X rated. I picked up the top one, titled "Taboo" something or other and read the plot line out loud.

"Sex starved older women can't get enough of their son's young stud friends. Let's start with this one."

Jean innocently said, "That's a good one".

Sue chuckled and said, "Yes, sex starved older women, good choice."

After I put the tape in I sat back down next to Sue. We were close enough this time that our hips were touching. I started the movie using the remote, then leaned back and put my hand on her bare thigh near her hemline. Her hand went to my thigh, just an inch below where my cock bulged.

Jean's eyes seemed to look even larger than usual through her coke bottle thick glasses. She stared open mouthed, looking back and forth from the action on the screen to Sue and me.

The alcohol was having an effect on Jean. As she watched the porn movie, she lost some of her inhibitions. One hand was in her bra rubbing her nipple; the other was up her skirt fingering her pussy.

Sue's fingers had made their way to my cock and she rubbed it deliciously through my trousers. I was gently rubbing the top of her thigh and her wet pussy lips through her panties.

The action on screen was adding to the excitement. The brunette MILF with the huge tits was being rammed from behind by one big cock, while the young black stud standing in front of her stroking his cock began to shoot his cum into her face and mouth, cum dripping everywhere.

Sue quietly gasped, "What a waste!"

As my finger moved her panties aside and felt her wetness, I asked, "What's a waste?"

She answered, "All that cum, yummy. Black, white, yellow, men, women; I'm not prejudiced.

Jean chimed in, "Oh my gawd, a big black cock, can you imagine?"

I stood up and moved the coffee table from between the couches. I stood facing Sue. I took off my shirt, then my shoes and socks. Sue sat up so she was perched on the edge of the couch and watched as I undid my pants and slid my shorts down to my ankles.

Sue stared at my throbbing cock, licking her lips in anticipation. Jean reached over and caressed my ass cheeks. Sue moved her face close to it and began licking, her tongue darting in and out.

Then she opened her mouth wide and took it deep throat, further and further, until her nose touched my stomach. Pulling away, she smiled as she looked up at me, saying, "I love your big cock."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds