• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wife Enslaved Ch. 02

Wife Enslaved Ch. 02

123

Recovering his wife

As Riana expected, her husband phoned Jimmy that morning. Adrian would sort out this dire problem and take her home, before Jimmy found out she wasn't a household slave. It would cause all kinds of unpleasantness, if he found out she was Adrian's wife. He could use it to re-negotiate the loan Adrian arranged for him. Much worse for her, would be the social indignity of being a slave, even for just a day.

The gossip and sniggers from social acquaintances would be intolerable. A person only signed up as a slave out of desperation, and therefore it was a social and personal disgrace.

A global collapse of world economies in twenty-one-fifty, left a lot of people without work, and the government couldn't afford to even feed them all. Those with skills were lucky to find employment, with a corporation, or as a household servant.

The rest had to sign on with the government as a slave. In return, their debts were written off. In addition they had the purchase price to start a new life, once freed. A major problem was the government didn't have enough inspectors, so checking a master was keeping a slave within the regulations, was hardly ever done. This led to a general acceptance that slaves could be miss-used.

Riana new this, and was worried. She listened to the conversation between her husband and Jimmy, becoming angrier as her husband stalled, and the deal didn't progress very far.

Her husband couldn't take the chance of upsetting Jimmy, while she was held as a slave. The situation was extremely delicate. Jimmy wanted to borrow the household slave a couple of days ago, and her husband agreed. The guy had mistakenly taken Riana, instead of the slave.

'We made a deal. I borrow the slave for a week, and accept the business loan offer. Then you turn up and tell me to keep the slave. I sent the agreed purchase price to the government account, so the deal is done. Now you want the slave back. What's happened?' Jimmy asked.

'It was a mistake reacting without consideration. Look, I'll give you twenty percent more than you paid for her. It will recompense you for any inconvenience,' Adrian offered.

'I still need the slave for a week, to fulfil the government regulations. Why don't we take time to consider the situation, and settle this at the end of the week?' Jimmy pushed the point.

He was sure a lot more could be squeezed out of the man, if he tried. His plans precluded that, and would be far more profitable than a few percent extra. Also, there would be a great deal of satisfaction to be had, by keeping the slave for a while.

'If you think the offer is too low, just tell me,' Adrian said, sounding rattled.

'It's not that. I really do need to keep it until the end of the week. We can talk then. I don't think I'll need anything extra, just the credits back,' Jimmy said, and smiled at the screen.

'Well, if you change your mind, let me know,' Adrian said.

Adrian rang off and sat holding his face in both hands. Mistakenly thinking Riana had sex with a couple of Jimmy's friends, he'd angrily told him to keep her. Now he had to negotiate with a selfish young man, for the return of his wife. Damn! Damn! Damn! It wasn't his fault for getting into this impossible position. It was Riana's fault for going off with the arrogant young man.

It was unbearable knowing another man owned his wife as a slave. The infuriating situation was that his hands were tied from not being able to reveal who she was. Obviously she was alright, otherwise she would have simply come home. Didn't she know how difficult this was for him?

Jimmy thought the man looked tired and strained. Well that served him right. Adrian had lost his father a lot of credits, and expected him to continue investing. Adrian had also refused to invest in Jimmy's project. The man was heartless. Jimmy couldn't inflict financial pain, so this was the only way to kick him where it hurt.

Riana listened to their conversation, which on the surface sounded civilised and ordinary. The stupid bastard hadn't tried hard enough to get her back! What did he think he was doing, leaving her with this young man, as a slave? This was no way to treat a wife!

As soon as her husband took her home, she would find a way to remove the tattoo's, and micro-chips. The ring piercing her nether lips would be the first to go. Why that had been done, she had no idea.

'Did you hear that, slave? Your old master wants you back. Let's have a look at what I've bought, slave,' Jimmy demanded.

Riana looked at him, wondering what he meant, until it struck her. He was waiting for her to strip!

'Master, may your slave speak?' she quietly asked.

The only way to deal with this arrogant young man was to be self-effacing. He enjoyed putting her in place, so she determined not to give him an excuse. He'd made it clear, that behaving herself would avoid a punishment.

'Go ahead, slave,' he said.

'Your slave is a mature woman, and it will be hurtful being naked in her master's presence. Please, master, may your respectful slave keep her clothes on,' she demurely asked.

Only after speaking did she realised the words had an effect upon her, as well as him. She felt lowly, as though she really were nothing more than his humble slave. Waiting for a decision, whether to strip or not, was deepening that lowly position.

'If you don't undress, I'll cut the clothes off, and leave you naked. Get them off now, slave,' he fiercely ordered.

The strength of purpose, and anger directed at her, moved her hands. As though on automatic, she quickly pulled off the apron and cap, then unzipped the dress. When it dropped to the floor she stepped out of it, picked it up, and neatly folded it. Her panties had already been cut off, so there was no protection to her private place.

She struggled with the bra, wriggling around while he looked on. She bent to the stockings, carefully smoothing them down her legs, so as not to damage them. Pulling the garter belt around her waist, she unhooked it, and laid it on the pile of clothes. They weren't even her clothes, they were her master's possessions, just as she had become.

The significance of this pushed heavily upon her, and she swayed a little. What if he denied her clothes? She was his to do with as he wished, and he was looking her over. A strong realisation that she needed to please him, swamped her mind. She stood before him, almost at attention, with arms to her sides.

She still wore the slave chains, connected to a slave collar. Having a slave number branded upon her body, affected her profoundly. Her confidence and self-esteem had shrunk to nothing. Her head hung low, with a feeling of deep shame. She stood with thighs pressed together, trying to hide her sex.

'If you displease me, you will be punished, slave,' he heavily stated.

'Yes, master,' she breathed.

For the first time since being there, those words came naturally, and were full of meaning. She kept reminding herself this was no fantasy, conjured up to satisfy sexual needs. Being naked before this young man was demeaning, and it was unaccountably exciting. At that moment there was little of the haughty, sophisticated woman left to degrade.

A deep feeling overcame her, that this was no longer just a silly mistake. She was dependent upon this young man for absolutely everything. Her whole wellbeing would depend upon his whims. She felt lightheaded.

It must have only been a brief moment when her consciousness flickered out. He saw her swaying, and grabbed a hold before she fell. Her eyes flickered open, to see him studying her. He was sitting on a chair, on top of her folded clothes. She was sitting on his lap, naked.

'You all right? You fainted,' he said.

'Think so,' she said, and moved to slip off his lap.

He strengthened his grip, and said, 'Sit for a moment. I'll get you a drink in a moment. It must be all the excitement,' he smiled.

Her bare bottom was on his lap, and her breasts were pressed against his shirt. A look of embarrassment crossed her face, and she quickly pulled her legs together. She'd been too relaxed, showing off everything while out of it. It didn't feel as though he'd taken advantage.

'How long was I out?' she asked.

'Seconds, maybe only one. Saw you ready to drop, so I grabbed you, and sat down,' he said.

'I'm alright now,' she whispered.

'You sure? I don't mind holding you for a little while,' he grinned.

'Oh. Well, yes, I'll try and stand,' she said.

'If you're well, you had better call me master, or be punished,' he stated.

'Sorry, master,' she quietly spoke.

The last time she sat on someone's lap, was being comforted on her father's knee. Since then she hadn't sat on a man's knee, not even with her husband. Being held close brought back warm memories of being cared for. He was a young man, and she was naked, so the feeling was absurd. He had his arms around her, asking if she was alright, so maybe that brought on the feeling of being wanted.

Riana leant her head on his chest, and sighed.

'Open your legs, I want to see if you're healing,' he told her.

The sentimental mood turned to embarrassment as she complied. She felt a finger gently run across her lips. He prodded the ring through her lips, turning it into an ordeal. They still throbbed, but not so painfully now. It was an awful way to treat her naughty bits.

'You look alright. If there are signs of infection or swelling, let me know,' he calmly told her.

'Thank you, master,' she quietly spoke.

Thanking him for examining her private place was so very wrong! No one should be doing that! More telling than anything, was calling him master. Thanking him for touching her down there and calling him master, was a sign of how she was beginning to think of him. It was a bad sign.

'I'd better get you some panties. There's sure to be something suitable upstairs,' he smiled at her.

'Thank you, master,' she said.

This time the words were said while trying not to feel so humble. Just saying them without meaning would help keep her mind straight. He wasn't making a move, and neither did she. She turned her head toward him, to ask permission to stand.

Their faces were close, and the request faltered. He kissed her gently on the lips. She opened her mouth to protest, and he kissed her deeply. For a moment she froze, not wanting this. He was kissing her, but she refused to respond.

A mature married woman couldn't let a young boy kiss her. Sitting on his lap, naked, it was no wonder he wanted her. He wanted her! The feeling of being wanted had been lacking in her life for such a long time. An ache formed within her mind and body.

Opening her mouth, she willingly let him in. Hardly aware of it, a hand cupped a breast, and began to gently caress it. Ever so slightly, she parted her legs. Fingers stroked her thighs, while she let him take her with his tongue. Their tongues intertwined, exploring and teasing. His hands were exploring her body, with meaningful strokes. The message was that he wanted her!

Her eyes were clamped shut, as they sank to the floor, with him holding her tight. The movement couldn't be denied, though purposely avoiding what it meant was just possible. She felt his hand slipping between her thighs. Only then did she realise how available and wet she had become.

Her master wanted her, and as a slave it was impossible to deny him her body. At that moment it was a valid excuse, and not a thought was given to the next moment, for she was living for the second. With every touch, every caress of lips and hands, was engulfing her in the fantasy of being nothing more than a helpless slave. Too far gone, she was helpless to resist. Her master was taking her, and she wanted to submit.

'Yes, master, oh, yes!' she heavily breathed, on feeling him enter.

The sensation of him slowly pushing into her, was wonderful. He was young, handsome, strong, and virile. She felt the power of his thrust reaching deep inside. As his penis touched the entrance to her womb, she whimpered. Pulling back left her vagina sensitive, and wanting more.

The strokes came faster. They were deep and powerful, from strong thigh muscles pushing hard. Her face screwed up as though in agony, and she bit her lip. There was nothing she could do to hold back.

'Fuck your slave, master! Fuck your slave hard!' she yelped.

Her master pushed deep, and held still. Already into an orgasm, on feeling his cock stiffen and jerk, another orgasm overtook her. Imagining his red hot young cum spurting deep into her body, pushed along the orgasm into a deeper more satisfying climax. As she was about to slip into a comfortable afterglow, it unexpectedly continued. A third orgasm rippled through her body, tingling her fingers and toes.

She stretched her limbs out, spread-eagled on the floor, with a smile spreading across her face. Completely sated, she lay back next to him, feeling weak and happy. He scooped her into his arms, to balance her on his chest. He pulled her up to his face, and kissed her. She languidly kissed him back, enjoying his every touch. She was his, now completely won over.

Knowing her mood was dominated by the afterglow of a powerful orgasm, didn't negate the idea that she was his slave. It cut sharply through her being, imprinted upon her soul, as permanently as the tattoos. She was a slave, and had to serve him with all her ability. She pulled her lips away from his face, to look closely at the man who bought her.

'Thank you for the orgasms, master,' she whispered.

These were the words she whispered on a lonely night, pleasuring herself, and at that moment they seemed so right. This was a powerful statement describing what she sincerely felt. He was her master. He'd bought and paid for her, marked her with a slave number, inserted a slave chip, and taken her. She was his slave, body and soul.

'Do you promise to serve me as a dutiful slave?' he asked.

'Yes, master, your slave promises to server her master in all things, as a dutiful slave should,' she quietly and earnestly spoke.

'Good slave girl. In return your master promises to dominate you, and direct you in all things. You will do as you are told, or be punished. Do you understand, slave?' he asked.

'Your slave girl understands, master. Slave girl will be punished for disobedience,' she acknowledged.

He kissed her lips, and playfully slapped a bare cheek.

His deep voice penetrated her being, overawing her. It wasn't surprising that she found herself thoroughly believing she was his slave. Not just the sex had her reeling, it was the accumulation of events. A slave fantasy, tattooed with a number, being treated like a possession, and mounted like a slut, left her thinking like a slave.

In the afterglow of multiple orgasms, her life as a rich married woman became a blur. The life of an unhappy wife, was replaced by a happy slave, peacefully accepting her position. There was no longer a pressure to conform with a privileged societies mores. All she had to do was obey her master, and all would be well in this new world.

Riana found it difficult to shake off the idea of being owned. It was so comforting being this caring man's object of desire, she embraced the warm feeling. After all, her husband had sold her, enslaving her, and so he would have to undo the mistake. Her husband had rejected her for so long, a week of happiness was deserved. Clearing her mind of these thoughts later, would be soon enough.

He stood up towering over her. She looked up, feeling small and vulnerable, as though she were a little girl again, needing to be looked after by a big strong man.

'On hands and knees,' Jimmy ordered.

She struggled up, wondering what he was going to do with her next. He grabbed the chain dangling from the collar.

Having sex with her just happened on the spur of the moment. It wasn't part of his plans. The warm feelings developing for her had to be checked, or he might not be able to go through with the training.

'Come on, slave,' he said.

She crawled naked across the soft carpet, with his hand grasping the chains, guiding her. He sat behind the desk, and looked her over.

'Slave will practice different positions, and learn to take them up when ordered. When your master says crawl, this is the position. Remember it, or be punished, slave,' he firmly stated, and smiled down at her.

Riana couldn't help glancing at him with a look of admiration. She was contentedly kneeling at his feet, awaiting his pleasure. She knew this was all wrong, though what could she do? A feeling of belonging to him was overpowering her common sense. After having sex, she knew what the rest of the week held in store for her. It should have been a dire prospect, yet she was vibrating with anticipation.

She kneeled with both heels under bottom, head bowed, and hands on her thighs, palm upwards. Keeping her back straight, to push out her breasts was difficult. She had to keep this position, squatting at his feet, while he worked.

Eventually he lifted her chin, forcing her to look at him. He smiled, and stroked her hair.

'When I tell you to squat, this is the position you must take. Now learn to present. Turn around. Neal, and lean forward with both hands flat on the floor. Spread your feet and hands wide. Push your bottom up, that's it,' he congratulated her.

Displaying her naked body was all very humbling, yet he had a way of making her feel it was an achievement. He went back to work, shuffling papers around on his desk. At least this position was easier to hold without trembling. All he had to do is glance at her, to see everything between her legs, but he didn't. The idea of taking up a slave position, helped push her further into a fantasy world of her own making.

In her fantasy, she had been kidnapped from home by a powerful slave-master, and sold on to a master. Her master had taken her, despite her protestations. She was in chains, being trained to be an obedient slave girl. Trying to resist was hopeless. She was completely his, to do with as he saw fit.

After awhile he directed her again. She turned around to face him on her knees, spread wide. She dipped her head forward, until her forehead touched the carpet. She would have to take up this position if her master said, kowtow.

Two hours practising slave positions, being still, not daring to move, reinforced an acceptance of her slavery. She was being trained to submit, and couldn't, or didn't want to fight it.

'You're a patient pet. A very beautiful slave and valuable indeed. Worth looking after with great care. You're voluptuous, and so very gorgeous, slave. Your master will keep you happy, my pet,' he softly spoke.

'Squat!' he ordered.

Riana squatted before him, as an obedient slave girl. He lifted her chin to gain her attention. She had a dreamy faraway look in her eyes. Her eyes opened wide showing she was back in the here and now, to find she really was a slave girl.

They locked eyes, transmitting an understanding. Her master's voice was full of meaning, and brought tears to her eyes. She felt a droplet roll down a cheek, and splash onto a knee. After being cruelly neglected for so long, the idea of being valued reached into her soul.

'Get under the desk, slave,' he ordered. 'Hurry up!' he cajoled her, and slapped her bottom.

It was playful, not intended to hurt. A need to please him had her scurrying as ordered. She looked up between his legs, where he was looking down at her. Again she had the feeling of being a small thing, like a frail little bird, needing his protection.

'Take out my cock, and suck it while I work,' he said.

At that moment she felt foolish for not guessing why she was there. She hesitated, wondering if she could carry out such a demeaning task. Never before had she sucked on a man's penis. To avoid upsetting her master, she quickly undid his fly. Delving into his trousers was easier that doing nothing. Pulling out his penis, she found it shrivelled, and therefore less threatening.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wife Enslaved Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds