Wife Fucked Mom's Black Boyfriend

"Hell no, it was great watching you fuck him. Your so beautiful and I will always love you. If you ever want to do this again, just say the word. I would love to watch that again. I think that was one of my biggest loads."

"Ya, I noticed that, but I got to tell you that it was not as much as Martin shot. It felt like a gallon and it's still running out of me."

I looked at my wife's pussy and noticed it did look like a lot. It also looked like he stretched it out a little. I am glad your on birth control or we really would have a problem."

She got dressed, and stripped off her mom's bed sheets that had cum all over them. "We better take these and wash them. My mom would freak out if she knew what just happened."

We went home and slept in the next day. In the afternoon Kit had the sheets all washed and folded. I had some yard work to do and she told me she was going to bring the sheets back to her mom's. She told me she would be back tonight and left.

I didn't realize it at first, but she was freshly showered and was wearing a sexy skirt and heels when she left. She also mentioned that she would be back tonight. I thought how long does it take to put sheets back on at her mom's, and why so dressed up? It hit me, "No way!" She wouldn't be going back for another round of black cock, would she?

I guess I will know when she gets back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds