• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wife Is Blackmailed Ch. 03

Wife Is Blackmailed Ch. 03

Jeff called out to the maintenance man when he heard him approaching, "Please come in." Jeff smiled as he glanced over and noticed the distraught look on Mary's face.

"Hi, I am James from the front office. I have a ticket here stating you're having a problem with your television?" James couldn't believe his luck as he looked Mary up and down. Her beautiful, tanned legs and bare feet, panty clad ass and her almost bare back all accentuated by her long brown hair made his cock jump slightly in his pants.

Jeff smiled and responded, "Glad to meet you James, yes the t.v. doesn't seem to work." Jeff was thrilled as he looked James over. He looked to be about forty years old, about 5'11" tall, 190 lbs. and black as night.

James moved over to the t.v. and noticed right away that the cable cord had been disconnected. "Hmm, this seems to be an easy fix", he said as he reconnected the cable and switched the t.v. on.

"Well thank you James. We sure appreciate you coming out here so quickly", Jeff said smiling.

"No problem, it has been my pleasure." James responded as he eyeballed Mary up and down again. He noticed she had not turned around to face him. 'Must be a shy one' he thought to himself.

Jeff could feel his cock hardening as he said, "Mary, I think since this is your room, you should thank James yourself. Now turn around and be a good girl and thank James."

Mary turned, her face burning red with embarrassment. Looking down she barely squeaked out "Thank you."

"Now that's no way to thank a hard working man like James here. Look him in the eye and tell him you appreciate him coming," Jeff snapped.

James was getting the idea of what was happening now. He was amused at the power Jeff had over this woman. He stared at Mary's nipples, now poking through her shirt prominently. The dark outline of her areolas were very visible.

Mary looked up, about to faint from her embarrassment and humiliation. She could feel her legs trembling slightly as she looked James in the eye and barely managed, "Thank you for coming so quickly."

Jeff smiled, "That's it Mary." Then turning towards James again, "She's pretty hot don't you think?"

James responded, "Oh yeah, I love hot white women!"

Mary could hardly believe her ears as she then heard Jeff say, "Mary I think James would enjoy seeing your white tits, wouldn't you James?"

"Absolutely! Looks like she's got a great pair of tits and I love white titties!" exclaimed James.

"You heard him Mary. Take off your shirt and show James those nice white titties of yours," Jeff said as he noticed James' cock hardening in his pants.

Mary knew she had no choice but to obey. She reached for her shirt and pulled it over her head exposing her tits to this stranger, a black stranger. She had never been exposed to a black man before. Now here she was, topless, with just her thin, white panties as her only clothing. She watched James as his eyes roamed over her body. She could feel his stare burning through her. She felt a little sick as the humiliation was almost more than she could handle, but she could also feel her pussy getting wetter with anticipation as what might happen next.

"Go ahead James, feel her tits up if you like. Of course, I hope you don't mind me getting some pictures?" Jeff asked as he watched James move towards Mary.

"Absolutely, take as many pictures as you like," James said as he reached for Mary's tits. His black hands almost completely covered her 36C tits. Mary whimpered as she felt his rough hands touch her soft titties and sensitive nipples. Much to James' surprise, he could feel Mary's nipples harden under his touch.

Jeff smiled and snapped pictures as he watched James' black hands roaming all over Mary's tits. "It looks like the slut likes it," Jeff said smirking and enjoying the humiliated look on Mary's face. "Now get down on your knees and let's see if you can thank James properly."

Mary could feel her stomach tighten as she knew what was about to happen. She had never sucked a total stranger before and now here she was dropping to her knees for a black man she never met before.

"Now undo his pants and pull out his cock." Jeff commanded. James watched Mary on her knees, reach up, undo his pants and pull out his now stiff cock. Mary gasped slightly at the sight of his nine inches of thick black cock, it's large purple head poking straight out towards her.

"What a great picture," Jeff smirked as he snapped off several pics of Mary on her knees with the large black cock just inches from her face. "James, would you like this wife and mom to suck your cock for you?"

"Hell yes!" James said as he smiled and looked down at Mary kneeling in front of him, "Go ahead and suck it slut!"

Mary looked up briefly to see James smiling back down at her. Then opened her mouth and started to take the head of his cock in her mouth. She shuddered slightly at the thought of sucking a stranger's cock. She could hear Jeff snapping pictures of her and see the flashes going off. She closed her eyes as James started to push his hips forward, forcing more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Mary started sucking his cock harder, wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible.

"Looks like the slut likes that black cock," Jeff said half laughing. "Now use your left hand to jack him with as you suck so we can see your pretty little wedding ring." Feeling more humiliated than she ever thought possible, Mary reached up and grabbed James' big, black cock with her left hand and used it to slide up and down his cock as she sucked. Each stroke choking her slightly. She then heard James say, "So this is a little slut wife?"

"Sure is," Jeff said as he reached for Mary's purse. Jeff then rifled through her purse until he found her wallet, opening it, he took out a picture of her with her husband and two kids. "Here's a family photo,' Jeff said handing James the picture.

Mary pulled the cock out of her mouth. 'Please Jeff, what are you doing?"

James grabbed the back of Mary's head and slammed his cock into her mouth and down her throat. "Nice looking hubby and kids you have slut," James said. "But no one told you to stop sucking!" James moaned as he mouth fucked Mary. Mary looked up to see James staring at her picture, then down to her. "Too bad the rest of the family is not here to see mommy on her knees," He laughed.

Jeff thought he was going to blow his load right then thinking of Mary's family sitting in the room watching her suck that huge black cock. He was snapping pictures of Mary, on her knees, in just her panties, with a big, black cock fucking her mouth. Mary could feel the cock in her mouth swelling, and just about the time she started to pull it out, James held the back of her head and shoved his cock deep in her mouth. He then let out a loud moan and shot his load deep in her throat. Mary gasped and choked as glob after glob hit the back of her throat.

"Oh, fuck yes, bitch!" James screamed. "Swallow all of it, slut."

Mary then felt the cock going limp in her mouth. James pulled out with a 'plop' and some of his cum ran down her chin and on to her tits.

"This bitch is hot!" James said as he pulled his pants up and tucked his cock back in. Looking down at his watch he said, "But I have to get." Looking down at Mary he then said laughing, "Thanks slut. Kiss the hubby and kids for me." Then left.

"I think he was pleased," said Jeff smirking.

Mary didn't know what to say. She got up and started for the bathroom. Then stopping in her tracks when Jeff said, "Where are you going slut?"

Mary looked down, "To rinse my mouth out."

"I don't think so slut. You're going outside to give your boyfriend a nice kiss." Jeff then walked over to the door and opened it.

Already knowing the answer she meekly asked, "Like this?"

"Yes slut, in just your cute little panties." Jeff then reached down to her tits and put a wad of James's cum on his finger and inserted it into Mary's mouth. "Now don't swallow that until you kiss Mark and give him a good taste."

Jeff then dialed Mark's number, "Mary wants to give you a kiss. Do as she wants or I will have fun showing her family how she sucks black cock."

Mark knew what he was talking about. He had seen James enter the room and then come out with a big smile on his face. He then saw Mary exit the room in just her panties, her tits swaying with each step. She walked up to the car, leaned in the window and planted her lips firmly on his and then opened her mouth letting the cum dump into his mouth.

Mark knew as soon as he tasted it that it could only be the black man's cum. He then swallowed as Mary pulled away and said, "Sorry but you are the reason I had that in my mouth." Mary then turned and ran back to the hotel room quick as she could hoping no one had seen her.

"Now you can brush your teeth slut, and put this on." Jeff sneered as he handed her a white tank top with spaghetti straps and white shorts that were too short. Mary did as he said.

Mary looked at herself in the mirror. 'What had happened to her' she thought. She could see the outline of her nipples clearly through the shirt and her butt was hanging out of the terrycloth shorts.

Jeff looked her over when she came out. "Do you have your panties on slut?'

"Yes."

"Take them off slut. I didn't tell you to keep your panties on."

Mary hooked her thumbs in her shorts and panties and peeled them to the floor. "Nice cunt you have slut." Jeff chuckled. "I was going to let our black friend spread your pretty little white pussy with his black cock, but he got off too quick."

Mary then slipped the shorts back on. Looking down she could see why Jeff wanted her without her panties.... she had a big camel toe.

"Nice camel toe slut." Jeff laughed as he noticed Mary looking down at herself. "Let's get something to eat."

Mary's heart sank as she knew what that meant. Everyone staring at her. She hated the attention, especially because of the thoughts those people must have about her. She could only imagine if someone she knew saw her.

Mark saw them come out of the room. Mary's legs and feet bare, her ass hanging out of her shorts and a big camel toe he could see from 15 feet away. Also her tits on full display in the skimpy white shirt she was wearing. His cock was rock hard. They approached the car.

"Hello Mark. Like the way she's dressed? We're going to the restaurant here and I want you to follow us. Not too close now. And sit where you can easily see our table." Jeff then grabbed Mary by the arm and led her toward the restaurant.

Mary could feel the stares as she walked past several people. Men and women alike were looking her up and down. As they approached the restaurant, the host couldn't believe it. He looked Mary up and down, first her tits, then her pussy, then down her legs to her feet and back up again. Mary felt very vulnerable and naked.

"Table for two?" the host asked as he gawked at her.

"Yes, that's fine," Jeff said.

The host turned and looked around to see the best table to place them in. He started towards a corner booth and Jeff said, "We can sit right here," pointing to a table in the middle of the room.

Mary sat down, holding her legs closely together. Jeff sat next to her. Jeff then looked around the room to see the best position to face her then told her to move to the other side facing the bar. Mary got up and did as she was told. "Now spread your legs open and stop trying to cover your cunt," Jeff said just loud enough to make Mary uneasy.

Mary, feeling every eye in the place on her, hesitated. Jeff then leaned across the table and said, "Mary spread your legs and show off your cunt. I hope you don't make me repeat myself." Then smiling Jeff sat back and watched as Mary spread her cute, tanned legs. Her shorts pulling tightly into her cunt as she spread, her nipples hard and very visible under her thin shirt. Jeff looked around the room and noticed that every guy was looking at her, especially the crew at the bar. Jeff nodded towards the bar, "Looks like you've got some admirers."

Mary could feel her pussy getting wetter as Jeff tormented and humiliated her. She hated the fact that she was reacting in such a way. Her face was so red and flushed, she thought her face would catch fire. Just then she saw Mark walk in and sit down a couple of tables over.

Jeff got up from the table and approached Mark. "Like watching the slut show off?" Mark not knowing what to say just sat there. "Well you're going to get your chance to watch a lot more of her being shown off," Jeff smirked and walked back to the table with Mary.

The waiter walked up just as Jeff was sitting down. Jeff watched the waiters eyes ogle Mary from her bare feet, up her legs to her fat cameltoe, and finally to her hard nipples. Jeff even thought he might have seen a slight bulge in his pants. "Can I get ya'll something to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Sure," Jeff said and added, "How about a gin and tonic for the lady and I'll have a rum and coke."

"Sure thing," the waiter said giving Mary the once over again.

"I think the waiter liked the view of your pussy and tits," Jeff said as the waiter walked away. "You enjoying showing off for everyone?" Jeff taunted.

Leaning over Mary said, "No Jeff, it's humiliating."

"Could have fooled me," Jeff said smiling. "By the looks of your hard nipples and your puffy pussy lips, looks like you enjoy displaying yourself. Now spread your legs wider and make eye contact and smile at the guys at the bar."

Mary did as she was told. She spread her legs as far apart as the could go. Jeff's cock was getting harder by the second. Mary caught the looks of the guys and smiled. 'Too nervous to come over' Jeff thought to himself as he watched her on display.

The waiter then delivered the drinks, taking in a great view of Mary's cunt and tits. As the waiter left, Jeff said, "Drink up slut, I want to take you back to the room and fuck you."

They quickly finished their drinks. Then Jeff walked Mary over to where Mark was sitting. "Enjoy watching her public display?" Not waiting for an answer Jeff continued, "I know I did. Got me so hard, I am going to take her back to the hotel room and fuck her, and the best part is you're going to watch and take pics!"

Mark couldn't believe it, 'That bastard is going to make me watch and take pics of him fucking MY girlfriend!' he thought to himself.

"Wait five minutes then come to the room," Jeff said taking Mary by the hand and walking her out. Mary couldn't help but notice all the guy's staring at her as she left.

Mark watched them leave, waited the five minutes, which seemed like an hour then went to the room. On the door he saw a note, "Take off all your clothes and put them in your car and lock your keys and everything inside."

Jeff was almost laughing as he saw Marks face go blank and watched him nervously look around, and start stripping. Mary also watched, and was stunned to see Mark's dick hard as a rock when he pulled his underwear down. Then they both watched as Mark took his clothes and locked them in his car. There he stood, naked.

Mark then turned and ran back to the room. He saw Mary standing at the window, her shirt off and Jeff standing behind her playing with her tits. Jeff then laughed and opened the door, "Come in stud, don't want you to get arrested before you watch me fuck your girlfriend."

.....To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wife Is Blackmailed Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 956 milliseconds