• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Makes Friends at Casino Ch. 01

Wife Makes Friends at Casino Ch. 01

123

I greatly appreciate the assistance of my editors for this story. Firstly, Angle Love. She does a great job of gently correcting my grammatical mistakes and making this a better-written story. If you find any mistakes in the finished product, I assure you it is a change I made after her review. Secondly, P_A_Solcrofft. He does an outstanding job of reviewing content and providing feedback on story lines and flow from beginning to end.

Please note that this story contains subject matter related to cheating wives, wife watching, voyeurism, swinging, and group sex. If such matter offends you, then you have been fairly warned.

Finally, all characters in this story are of the legal age to have all the sex they want, with whomever they want without breaking any laws.

*

Her lips were wrapped wetly around my cock. I was near totally mesmerized as she alternately licked, nibbled and sucked my shaft as one hand held the base and the other lightly rolled my balls with such exquisite sensitivity. I could tell that she was not simply sucking my cock to prove she could; rather, she loved sucking cock. I could see it in her movements and in her eyes.

My wife's mouth continued to work magic. I can say that I've never truly seen her enjoy giving head so much. Her eyes were glistening, her hair was mussed up, and she was attacking it like a starving animal. I loved seeing her just like she was at this moment; a total sex starved creature with her tiny dress pushed up around her waist, exposing her bare ass and juicy pussy to the room.

Things were beyond amazing and I knew they would never be the same, because you see, the lips on my cock were not my wife's and the cock she was sucking so ravenously was not mine.

Let me start from the beginning.

My wife, Abby, and I are not swingers and we do not go around looking to fulfill kinky, sexual fantasies. In fact, we might be considered quite boring. We married each other right out of high school and are approaching our 25th wedding anniversary.

That's not to say that neither of us has fantasies and didn't enjoy our own great sex and sharing of stories. In fact, we had shared quite a bit and had enjoyed exploring them immensely though we had managed to do it all within the confines of our marital vows.

I only say we might be considered boring, because our sex lives have slacked off over the past few years. There was a lot to blame for that; raising kids, work responsibilities, you name it. Through living day-to-day lives, sex had somehow lost the priority it once held in our marriage. We still loved each other very much and are naturally affectionate to one another, but we had just lost that sizzle.

That gives you an idea where I'm coming from. To skip forward a little bit; my wife Abby and I have tried to get away on occasion to enjoy some alone time and just relax. We've travelled a few hours away by car or plane, enjoyed the amenities of an upscale hotel, and just be together while we recharged our batteries. Since we didn't get to make the trips very often, they were our primary source of quality sex as a couple. You know, the events when we would take a lot of time with each other and enjoy the entire experience immensely.

We'd always get a little more risqué with our sex since we knew it might be awhile before we had more quality time. Traveling a distance away ensured we wouldn't run into anyone we knew. While away, we'd try different things. Sometimes we'd play minor BDSM games, fuck out on our balcony, or experience various other small adventures. They always got us wound up and ended with big smiles on our faces as we headed back home and what had become normalcy.

This trip was just like any other as it started. We had selected a nice Casino in Vegas to spend the weekend in its hotel. I'm not really into Casinos or gambling, but Abby does enjoy it, so I indulge her on occasion. Neither of us is gambling fanatics, so we go prepared to gamble away a particular amount of money. Then we're happy to stop once it is gone. If we win, then more the better.

Abby is still gorgeous at 43 years old. When I look at her, I still see that girl in the mini-skirt that would be waiting for me when I picked her up for dates. At 5'7" she is taller than many women. A blue-eyed brunette, she has all-natural good looks. While she's healthy and fit, she is in no way a work out fanatic that spends hours every day at the gym.

Her 34C breasts are gorgeous and have suffered only slightly as time takes its toll on their perkiness. Her ass though is . . . wow. It is what originally attracted me to her. I literally had no idea I was an ass-man until I saw hers for the first time. It is the perfect heart shape with enough meat to make it jiggle nicely with a hard spank. I could, literally, stare at it all day and often do my best to do just that.

She has a natural grace that carries through in her movements and speech, which allows her to make friends instantly with her smile and personality.

Now, granted, I am biased, because I've been married to her for a long time, but her beauty is further attested by the glances, gapes and stares she receives from every male above the age of 18.

I am no troll either. At 6' 2" and a healthy 200 pounds, I am considered good looking, but am very aware that I married above my station; so to speak. However; our love has been rich and lasting, as we have proven through our long marriage and unbreakable friendship.

Now it's time to tell you about the trip that occasioned this story.

After the flight we arrived directly to the Casino and checked in. The place was huge, bright, gaudy and completely over the top as all casinos are. Additionally, this was the latest and greatest on the strip so it had not suffered the decline into a state of sadness, as so many of the past greats had done. Not yet anyway.

Since we don't get away as often as we like, we try to do it right, and had reserved a large suite for our weekend. As we arrived in it, we were impressed by the style and detail of the room, which had a large master bedroom, a living room area with a full bar, and a hot tub on the balcony. Needless to say the bathroom was opulent with its huge size, glamorous décor, large tub and a separate shower.

Abby had stocked up her suitcase with sexy outfits and we weren't there any longer than a few minutes before we were all over each other. My cock had been semi hard since we started the trip due to anticipation. Therefore, the second we were alone, it was out of control.

We made out like teenagers for about 15 minutes, but both eventually agreed that we would save our real fun for later. Besides, it would just give us both time to get hotter for one another while we waited. Also, we had two nights here, so there really was no hurry.

We showered and dressed for our dinner reservations. Abby always stunned me when I saw her all dolled up and this time was no exception. She wore a simple black dress that was sleeveless and had just the right amount of dip to show off her cleavage. She wore black heels to match and topped it off with her pearl necklace that I had gotten her for her previous birthday. She required no hose, because her legs are perfect. As I zipped her up and kissed her neck, I took a short groping tour that uncovered, literally, her lack of panties.

"Oooooh, you're going to drive the boys crazy tonight," I crooned, as I nibbled on her neck.

She replied so naughtily with, "Mmmmmmm, that's the plan baby. Maybe we'll bring one home with us."

She knew how to keep me revved up, because that's one of my extreme fantasies that I'd shared with her. Though, I knew she wasn't serious, the desire was completely and utterly amazing.

Sexily, I replied, "Well, if we get separated and you're a naughty girl, make sure you take pictures for me." I followed up with a laugh and a wink, which elicited the same from her.

Our dinner was fairly uneventful as we ate a light meal and did some romantic dancing in the restaurant. I could sense the eyes on her and it made me happy, as I liked to show her off. Of course, dinner being uneventful doesn't mean that I didn't take the opportunity to slip my hand up her short dress to fondle that luscious ass, or run my fingers lightly over her neatly trimmed pussy. I was never disappointed, because she was very wet, and I very much enjoyed walking around with her wetness and scent on my fingers.

After dinner, it was time for gambling. Watching her swish through the casino and get looks was just making me more horny, but I knew it'd be a few hours of delicious torture yet, as it was time to indulge Abby's gambling craving.

We'd already established our monetary limit and while it wasn't a significant dollar amount, Abby always knew how to make smart bets and make hers last longer. I refuse to believe she's luckier than me 'it's likely true', but I usually lose my limit well before she does and so will end up waiting around on her, or playing the nickel slot machines until she's finished.

As we typically do, we started at the slots, and hung out together, just enjoying the moment while we kidded around and had fun. The place was rather crowded; of course, but we didn't care and were often able to find machines together.

Eventually, we wound up at her favorite game in the casino, roulette. She could somehow manage to play the game for a long time and usually ended up either even or slightly ahead. She placed smart but conservative bets, so she never made a lot of money at it. Regardless, she was only there to enjoy it and not to get rich.

When we arrived at the table, my allotment was already half gone and Abby had shown good luck at the slots and was up a couple hundred dollars. Of course; she would have happily split it with me, but we both knew that gambling was more a time killer for me and held no real interest. There was a range of other things I'd rather do than gamble, so she kept her winnings for use at the roulette table.

As we found one with two spaces open, we crowded in and began to play. I won't bore you with the details of the roulette wheel spins. But suffice to say, after about 30 minutes, I was nearly broke and Abby was ahead.

We had been playing that time with a group of people that came and went, but had seemed to settle on three other men and one woman besides Abby and me. Abby is very outgoing, and while I can be socially challenged at times, I can be quite charming when needed. It wasn't long before we were joking and having a nice friendly conversation with the other regulars at the table.

They seemed to know each other well and it turned out they were a corporate team in Vegas on a work project and were staying over the weekend. When asked if they were staying in the casino, they all laughed and one of them explained that the company had put them in some rat hole on the outside of town. They were only on the Strip for some fun.

They had been a team working on projects together for years and had that casual, relaxed atmosphere around them that was easy for Abby and I to penetrate. Of course, it's easy to strike up a conversation when your wife is smoking hot, and the way the guys were snatching glimpses of Abby made me smile with all the fantasy ammunition we'd have for later in bed.

The guys' names were Greg, Ted, and Derrick. They were decent looking guys ranging from early to mid-thirty's. The girl's name was Susan. She was a pale-skinned redheaded beauty. At 38 years old, she was shorter than Abby by about four inches, which put her at about 5'3". She wasn't slim or plump, but what I'd consider curvaceous. In a nutshell, she was easy on the eyes and I was catching glimpses of her as the guys were eyeing my wife.

In truth, I knew it was all fantasy play, because all four of the team members had families back in the city in which they lived, but my mind is a vivid place and I was having fun with it. That is, until I ran out of money. I made it longer than usual by mimicking Abby's bets, but she's cautious and I went for it a couple of times and found myself broke. She and I laughed about it, because it was the same old story that had played out in casinos in other places. There I was broke and she had a long way to go yet.

I hung around and chatted with everyone at the table while we consumed alcoholic beverages and generally got closer. I was content for a time to watch Abby and Susan play, but eventually my boredom meter pegged out and I needed to move on. Since we got out like this so infrequently, I didn't want to rush Abby along and she was having a good time in good company.

Softly, I whispered in her ear. "Hey baby, I'm headed to the room to catch some expensive pay-per-view while you make our fortune. You stay as long as you want and have fun. I'll come check on you after it ends, okay?"

She turned and kissed me tenderly sending a thrill and a shiver throughout my entire body. "Okay love, Keep warm for me and I'll see you soon. If you watch porn, make it extra kinky for me." Looking at her stack of chips on the table, she looked back at me, winked and continued, "I'll be a good girl, I promise."

Letting my fantasy run away with me, I replied, "Remember, if you're not a good girl, then you have to get pics."

"Shut up!" She said with mock sincerity, punching me lightly in the arm. "I was talking about money, silly ass."

"Oh . . . money. Well no need to take pictures of that," I said laughing out loud. "Unless it's hanging out of your panty waistband. Oh wait, you're not wearing any of those," I finish with a wink of my own and a squeeze on her ass that was only separated from my hand by the very thin material of the dress.

I then bid the group of people at the table farewell for a little while as I was broke and hated to watch them all have a good time without me.

Everyone was smiles and platitudes as I headed toward the hotel section of the casino and my elevator. While I do love porn, I don't really watch much on pay-per-view. What I was interested in was the latest action superhero flick that was between the theater and rental periods, so I knew that would keep me occupied for a while and maybe Abby would be done by then.

Unfortunately (or maybe it should be fortunately), I only got 30 minutes into the movie when it crashed. It just went offline and put me back to the order screen. When I tried to resume, it then wanted to charge me for it again. I called the front desk and explained the issue, which they were happy to rectify. The only snag was that I'd have to watch the first 30 minutes again. Typically, that isn't an issue, but I wasn't caught up in this movie yet, so had fallen out of the mood. Either way, I had the credit on my account if I wanted to start it up again.

It may not have been the movie's fault that I wasn't into it, because I believe it was likely more of a case of being extremely horny and playing different fantasy scenarios through my head. With that in mind, I decided to head back downstairs and see if I could lure Abby away and up into our room.

Of course, the casino was huge and crowded. There were tons of people about and it was a good little walk from the hotel elevators to the roulette table where I left Abby and the crew. Due to that, I could get up to it relatively undetected without even trying and therefore see them way before they could see me.

So it was from a distance that I saw her laughing and cutting up with the people at the table, which were the same as when I left only 30 or so minutes prior. As I was walking up to them, something caught my eye that was off; something not quite right about the situation. While they were all laughing and joking, Derrick appeared to be getting very close with Abby.

Though I have alluded to it previously, this might be a good time to tell you, that to the core I am a voyeur. I am that pervert that loves to watch. Don't get me wrong, I love to touch too, but watching someone else is so exciting. It ranges from anything to do with casual people watching, to catching them in the act and getting turned on by it. It doesn't happen often and you cannot plan it, of course, but I have had the opportunity or two to see couples fucking through the windows of their homes and it is one of the biggest thrills I've ever experienced.

No, I don't stalk houses and peep through windows. Instead, it is an opportunistic perversion. If I'm in a high-rise hotel and the couple in the building across the street decide to walk around naked and later have sex, then yes, I will watch every delicious moment and hope to get off in time with them.

But this feeling is beyond anything I had ever felt, because this time it was my beautiful bride Abby that I was getting to observe and she had no idea that I was doing it. How could I pass up this opportunity?

I need to say that while there was a tinge of jealousy, I reiterate that I love to show Abby off and so it is not unusual to catch other men looking at her. I don't get upset, I am happy that my wife has still got it.

I checked my watch and knew that Abby wasn't expecting me back for at least another hour and likely longer. I decided then what my course of action would be for the short term. I was going to watch and see what happened.

My heart raced and my breathing increased as fantasies rolled through my head. Of course, at the time, I knew they were just fantasies, because Abby had never entertained, or even pretended to entertain the idea of making any of my fantasies like that come true. We were just not that kind of people. Regardless, the fantasy I was creating in my head was going to be great ammunition for later when we were in our room together.

As the place was very crowded still, it was easy for me to blend in with the other people walking around and it wasn't unusual at all for gamblers to wander around seeking that magic machine or game that would provide them with the most riches for the least risk.

As I watched while trying to appear casual, I saw that Derrick was indeed getting closer and I began to understand why it might be made easier for him. They were all drinking and Abby seemed to be drinking along. She didn't look drunk, rather, maybe a little tipsy and relaxed. She couldn't drive a car in her current state, but it wouldn't really be cause for me to worry that she was being coerced into anything.

I continued to watch and see the group of them laughing and talking. I'm not sure why I got the impression I did, but the conversation seemed to have drifted into a less socially acceptable topic. It was the way the guys and Susan grinned, and the way that Abby giggled and blushed a little bit. Though, she didn't seem uncomfortable enough to extricate herself from the situation, instead, she seemed to be enjoying it.

Beyond the laughter of the group, I soon saw Abby and Derrick whispering and lightly laughing. After a few moments of that, Abby looked around a little nervously. It was almost as if she was trying to see around the crowd to see if I was there and about to catch her doing something wrong. However, the others at the table were all in good spirits and I was nowhere to be seen, so she seemed to relax.

When I saw his hand rest on her shoulder while they continued to whisper and smile, I didn't think too much of it, but when he moved it down her back and gently squeezes her gorgeous ass, my heart leapt in my chest. "Holy shit!" flies through my head and my cock leapt in my pants. In truth, my exclamation may have been verbalized out loud. Luckily, it was a casino and that kind of talk would draw nothing more than a casual glance from any people near me.

I expected her to turn and slap him, but instead she giggled and playfully pushed his hand away. He quickly moved it back to her shoulder as they both laughed and she looked around again. I could tell she was nervous that I would appear out of nowhere. I wonder if I did show up how that would have changed things. I also wondered if I wanted to show up, or see what developed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Makes Friends at Casino Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds