• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Wants a Girls Night Out

Wife Wants a Girls Night Out

123

I haven't written anything for few months. I was too busy this summer. I had an idea come to mind, so I just sat down and wrote it. By the way, I do all my own writing and editing. The ideas come to me, and I write them down.

*****

I know every husband who has ever heard his wife say she wants a "girls night out" knows that for the most part, nothing good ever happens. They usually go out just to see who they might attract. Most of the time it probably is innocent, and nothing bad happens, but sometimes, it does.

This is my story of one of those so called, "bad times."

My name is Jeff Chambers. My wife's name is Janet. We are in our mid 40's, and have been married for 24 years. In fact, we aren't far away from our 25th anniversary.

I am a software engineer for a start up company in Austin, Texas. I worked for Dell for many years until I was recruited to come on board with this start up company a few years ago. I was given quite a bit of stock, and a higher salary to leave Dell.

Janet is a CPA for a local accounting firm. She has lived in Austin all her life, and loves it here.

I was offered a promotion to move to Dallas and head up our software engineering division. I would be doing the same thing as I am here, except I would have more at my disposal, and would be able to start work on this big security software idea that I had.

Janet refused to move, so I stayed here because I love my wife so much, and want her to be happy.

We have two wonderful children who are both in college. Our daughter Sandy is a Sophomore at Rice, and our son Michael is a Senior at Vanderbilt. They are both on a partial academic scholarship.

I won't bore you with all the details about how we met in college, fell in love, and have been living in wedded bliss the last 24 years, but we have. To say our sex life has been great is an understatement, but I guess anything can become a little routine and boring. I certainly didn't feel that way though.

I love my wife very much, and have never even considered cheating on her. I have always treated her like a queen, and she has always been very good to me.

With all that being said, let me tell you the story. I also want you to understand that at any point did I stop loving her. She made a mistake, and she paid for it.

I guess I had started to notice some subtle changes in her. We were both approaching middle age, but she seemed to be more aware of it.

Janet is a very beautiful woman. Yes she had gained a few pounds, and a few lines on her face, but she was still a very attractive lady, with a good body. I was thinking one day that she could fix herself up, go to a nice bar, and attract any 20 or 30 something guy she wanted.

She would occasionally ask me if she looked fat, or if I thought she was still attractive? When I explained how awesome, and sexy she was, she would ask if other men thought that? She wanted to know if I was just saying that because I was her husband? I would just laugh and take her to bed. When we finished I would tell her how much I loved her, and how she made me feel.

I could tell she was restless about something, but I just couldn't figure it out. She never complained about anything I did or didn't do, but she just seemed a little different lately.

One night after supper, and a very passionate lovemaking session, she said, "Honey, my friends Carol and Jill want the three of us to start having a girls night out on Thursday nights."

Carol and Jill were Janet's best friends. They were both attractive, and about the same age as Janet. They were both happily married, or appeared to be, and Janet really enjoyed doing things with them.

They had never done anything like this before.

I think in the back of my mind a little red flag went up, but I had no reason not to trust Janet.

I said, "Girls night out. What would you be doing?"

"Oh we would just go out for dinner, then maybe a few drinks, catch up on our gossip, and then probably home by 10:30 or 11."

I said, "I guess that sounds ok, but you know that men are going to try to hit on you and pick you up. You are a very beautiful lady Janet, and there are a lot of players out there who would like to get you in bed."

She laughed and said, "Now honey you know that I love you more than anything in this world, and the only man that rocks my world is you. We just want to get out, have a nice dinner, some drinks, and enjoy each other's company. It will be very innocent."

I jokingly said, "Very well, as long as you are not going out to pick up some guy to replace me."

She laughed and said, "No way baby. You're the only man I need, and I need you to to fuck me right now."

I was so turned on by the way she said it, that I flipped her on all fours, and fucked her hard and fast. We both came pretty quick. We then made out and cuddled before finally falling asleep.

Thursday came and she got ready to go out. I was sitting on the couch when she came downstairs. She looked like a million bucks to me. She wasn't slutty or anything, but she did look sexy. I guess that was when the situation hit me, and I got a little worried.

She must have sensed some sadness on my part because she came over, sat on my lap, and gave me a big hug and kiss.

"What's wrong Jeff? You look as if you had lost you're best friend. I promise you that this is all very innocent. I'm not going out to pick up some guy and get laid. I just want some time out with my girlfriends."

"I know Janet. I guess I'm suddenly feeling a little lonely by the fact that you won't be here with me tonight. Besides, you know me well enough to realize the consequences of you doing something like that."

She gave me a nervous look, then said, "Baby, if you're going to be lonely here, then I just won't go."

I said, "Don't be silly Janet. I'm just being weird right now. You know I trust you, and love you more than my own life. You allow me to do the things I like to do, and I allow you to do the things you like to do. If you need a girls night out every week, then you can have it."

"Thank you honey. I love you so much. I won't be late."

She gave me a kiss and headed out the door. All of a sudden the house seemed very quiet, and I got this strange feeling.

Janet came home about 10:45, took a quick shower, then jumped in bed naked.

She said, "You were right honey. Some perverted assholes tried to hit on us, but we didn't give them the time of day. All I thought about was getting home to make love to my husband."

She jerked my underwear down, then proceeded to suck my dick. After a few minutes I was getting close to a climax, so I pulled her up, then went down on her. She never had sucked me off before.

Within minutes she was screaming with her first orgasm. I entered her missionary style, and kissed her deeply as we both came together. Maybe this girls night out wasn't so bad after all.

The next Thursday she came home, and the same thing happened again. She was so turned on when she crawled in bed. She was dripping wet when I entered her. I'm glad the kids are out of the house, because she did some serious screaming.

The following Thursday things changed. She got home a little later than usual. She took a little bit longer than usual in the shower. While she was in the shower, I walked over to where she had taken off her dress. I smelled the top part of her dress. I'm pretty sure it smelled like men's cologne. It certainly wasn't hers.

She got out of the shower and said she didn't feel good, and was going to sleep. I didn't say anything about the cologne, but I knew I needed to find what was going on to bring about this change.

I asked her the next morning how the evening was, and she said it was fine.

"Is there anything you need to tell me about last night Janet?"

"No baby, it was same as always. I was just not feeling very well when I got home."

"Ok honey. I know you wouldn't lie to me. I hope you're feeling better."

"I feel better this morning baby. It must have been something I ate, or drank."

I decided on a plan of action Friday. I wasn't going to confront her yet. I had to find out if she was doing anything that a wife shouldn't be doing.

I made some calls, and finally found what I needed. The recommendation I got was that she was one of the best. Her name was Laura Templeton, private investigator. She was discreet, efficient, thorough, and affordable.

I set up an appointment that afternoon. I wasn't doing this to just spy on Janet. If her friends were placing her in a compromising situation, then I wanted to be able to do something about it before she finds herself in trouble.

I met with Laura that afternoon. She was a beautiful lady about 10 years younger than me, but with plenty of experience, and lots of high tech equipment.

She said she would set up surveillance Thursday nights only for now. She didn't see a need for more than that at this time. She also gave me some software to put on Janet's phone. Anytime Janet made or received a call, it would go to this special cell phone Laura had. Laura could hear, and record the conversation.

I felt really bad about what I was doing, but I had to.

We had a great weekend. Janet acted as she always did, and we had some pretty great sex Saturday night. I began to think that I had over reacted, but still decided to go through with the surveillance. I just had to know what was going on when they went out.

Wednesday I got a call from Laura.

"Jeff, do you know a guy named Blake Rittimam?"

"Never heard of him," I said.

"He called your wife today. At first she didn't know who he was, then he reminded her that they had danced several dances last Thursday night."

"What did my wife say?" I asked.

She said she did remember him, and that he was a good dancer. They talked a few minutes, then he asked her if she was going to be at the fireside Inn bar again Thursday night with her friends. Your wife said yes, and maybe they could dance again.

Laura said, "He is probably about 10 years younger than Janet, and very good looking. I found a picture of him on a web site. I did a little background on him to see what I could find. I'm pretty sure he is a player that likes the conquest of married women. He probably has his sights set on nailing your wife."

"Find out what you can, and let me know everything that goes on tomorrow night," I said.

I was sick. This couldn't be happening to me. I tried to tell myself I was jumping to conclusions. Nothing had happened other than my wife going out with her girlfriends, and having a few dances with a guy. I still felt like shit, and couldn't help but think it was going to get worse.

I was pretty distant to Janet that night. I didn't say much to her, and she kept asking me what was wrong. I just told her it was some issues at work.

She was acting like she wanted me to come onto her, but I didn't.

The next night she got ready for her night out. I was watching tv when she came downstairs. She had on this dress I had not seen before. It was shorter than her normal dresses, and she was wearing a button up sweater with it. I think she was hiding how low cut it was.

"I haven't seen that dress before Janet. Did you buy a new dress for your night out?"

"I bought it awhile back, I just haven't had much opportunity to wear it," she said.

"Why are you wearing that sweater with it?" I said.

"Because it is so cold in the bar we go to. I practically freeze in there."

She came over and gave me a kiss, and a hug, then said, "I might be a little later getting home tonight baby. There is a really good band playing, and we want to see them."

I just nodded, and she left.

She came in about midnight. I was in bed and acted as if I was asleep. I had one eye open watching her. I could tell she had quite a bit to drink. She turned on the bathroom light, so I could see pretty well. She didn't have the sweater on, and I could see it was a pretty low cut dress. I could tell her hair was a little messed up.

She took a shower, then crawled in bed. She turned her back to me and never said a word. I rolled over like I had just awoke, and put my arm around her. She snuggled into me, but didn't turn to face me.

"How was your evening?" I asked.

"It was ok. The band was really good, and we had a nice dinner. "

"Anything else happen?" I asked.

She gave a nervous sounding reply, "No. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering how it was," I said.

I let it go at that, and we went to sleep.

Janet went to work with a hangover. I went to work wondering what Laura was going to tell me today.

Laura stopped by my office at about 10:30. I sat listening to her report, feeling like my life was about to change.

"Your wife and friends arrived at the Fireside Inn Bar around 8:00. Blake Rittiman was already there, and immediately joined them. He sat next to Janet. They talked for awhile, then started dancing. In between dances they drank quite a bit. He kept buying her drinks. Here are some pictures of some of the slow dances."

I looked at the pictures of my wife snuggled into his shoulder while they danced. It looked to be pretty intimate.

Laura continued, "As the night wore on he was getting more touchy feely with your wife. When they sat back down at the table, he had his arm around her."

She had pictures of that also.

"It was around 11:15 that that I saw Blake whisper something in Janet's ear. They got up and casually walked out to a secluded spot in the back of the outdoor beer garden. I followed them and got some pictures, but couldn't tell everything they were saying."

The next pictures she showed me were pretty damaging in my book. She was sitting on a picnic table with Blake between her legs. They were kissing, and Janet did not seem to be resisting.

Laura continued, "As you can see they were kissing, and making out. Eventually his hands started to roam. He started fondling one of her breast, at which time she pulled away. I think he started up his sweet talk, and they started kissing again. Then he ran his hand up her dress."

She stopped and gave me pictures of all of this.

"Jeff, this guy is really smooth. He knows just what to say, and what buttons to push. He is a pro at seducing married women such as your wife. She jumped off the table when he tried to put his hand up her dress."

"What did she do then?" I asked.

"I did hear this part. She said she shouldn't be doing this because she loved her husband very much. Again, he knew what to say to convince her it was ok for her to experiment a little. He really compliments her, and tells her how beautiful and sexy she is."

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"She told him she had to get home, and she left. She went inside and told her friends she had to go. They all left, and drove to her car at one of the houses. I'm surprised she even made it home from there. I followed her to make sure she made it ok."

I took all the evidence, and thanked Laura for her great work. I told her to keep monitoring the phone calls, and I would be in touch about next week. I told her to keep next Thursday open, and I would pay even if I didn't send her out on surveillance.

I guess I had to decide how far I wanted to take this. I had no intention of being a cuckold husband. I was hoping she would come clean with me, and we could try to work it out before anything happens.

I tried to act normal that weekend, but I had a hard time looking at her, and not visualizing her kissing Blake.

Monday afternoon Laura called me with some news. She told me that Janet had a couple of calls from Blake. As usual, he told her all the things she liked to hear about herself, and how fun it was to be with her last Thursday night.

Then he casually approached the subject of them getting together next weekend. He said that she and her girl friends should plan a girls weekend, instead of the Thursday night out. They could drive to Dallas, and get a room at a hotel. He would also get a room, and she could stay with him. Her friends could cover for her, and Jeff would never know.

Laura then explained that Janet immediately said no, and that she couldn't cheat on her husband. Blake started his smooth talking, and eventually convinced her to think about it. He assured her it would be fun, exciting, and no one would know.

Laura then explained how Janet called Carol and Jill to get their opinion. It seems they were all for it, and convinced her to take advantage of this situation. They promised to go along, and cover for her. It would be a great girls weekend away.

So I figured either tonight, or tomorrow night, Laura would find a way of asking me to go on the trip.

An idea came to mind that was going to make this very difficult for Janet. I called my travel agent and booked a weekend for two in Las Vegas. We would fly out on Friday, then back on Sunday. I got hotel reservations at Caesar's, and even booked a dinner reservation for Saturday night.

That night Janet was very quiet, and seemed to be in deep thought. I asked her a couple of times if there was anything she wanted to talk about.

She seemed on the verge of saying something, then said everything was ok.

Laura called me the next day to tell me that Janet had talked to Blake, and agreed to the girls trip to meet Blake in Dallas.

I figured tonight would be show time.

I came home Tuesday night, and smelled my favorite food cooking. The table was set with crystal and china. There was a candle in the center, and a bottle of wine opened on the table. Janet was really fixed up, and greeted me with a kiss, and hug.

"What's all this honey?" I asked.

"I feel like I have been neglecting you lately, especially with this girls night out stuff. So I made your favorite dinner, and later I'm going to give you the ride of your life in bed."

I decided to go with it. Who knows, it might be my last time ever to have sex with her. However, I was going to be the one to give the ride. I decided I would give her the best fuck I could possibly give. Maybe it would change her mind about this weekend.

After dinner, a couple of bottles of wine, and some smooching on the couch, we went to our bedroom.

As she headed to the bathroom, she told me to get undressed and wait for her.

It was about 10 minutes later that she walked out of the bathroom. She had on this very sexy nighty from Victoria Secret. She said she bought especially for me. I was so turned on I could hardly stand it.

We started out slow, but it wasn't long before I was all over her. I performed every oral maneuver I knew on her. She had about three orgasms before I let her go down on me. When it came time to fuck, I gave it my all. She screamed, scratched, and clawed all over my back. This may have been my best performance ever. I recovered, and fucked her two more times before we finally collapsed in exhaustion.

We lay there cuddling when she finally said what I knew was coming.

"Jeff baby, Carol,Jill, and I decided that we wanted to have a girls weekend, instead of a girls night out this week. We made reservations and plans to go to Dallas. We will be shopping, having dinner at nice restaurants, and maybe a few drinks at the hotel bar. It's all very innocent, and no big deal. We are leaving Friday, and will be back Sunday. Jill is going to drive. I hope you don't mind."

I sat up and looked at her.

"It sounds like you have already planned to go no matter what I say."

Janet said, "Don't be like that baby. You know I love you so much, but I really want this weekend away with my girlfriends."

Then I said, "I was going to surprise you with this on Thursday. I felt like maybe we had drifted part here lately. I wanted a romantic weekend away with just the two of us. I booked us a weekend in Las Vegas at Ceasar's Palace. We will fly out on Friday, and be back on Sunday. I even arranged with your office for you to be off. They all thought it was so romantic of me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Wants a Girls Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds