Wife Wants To Watch

His body shook and he grunted each time another steam of his hot seed streamed out into Betsy's cum filled pussy until he had emptied his ball sac of its contents. I walked over behind Jim and reaching underneath between his legs, gently cupped his big balls in my hand and squeezed them to help him empty the last drops of thick seed. He let out a soft moan obviously enjoying the sensation. When he had deposited the last few drops of his load I released my grip on his balls and made my way out to the deck to get another wine cooler. The cool evening breeze felt good against my skin.

When I came back into the room Jim was sitting in the chair trying to catch his breath and Betsy had gone to the bathroom to clean up. Hal and Jim were laughing and joking as they sipped their beers. I stood out on the deck for a few minutes cooling off and enjoying the scenery below. The sun was starting to set and the view was spectacular.

Stepping back into the den I passed Betsy who was on her way out to grab herself another cooler. We smiled at each other in passing; Betsy had taken her dress off and was wearing only her garters, hose and heels. Deciding to join her, I slipped my dress off before joining Hal on the sofa.

Upon coming back into the den with her wine cooler Betsy walked over to Jim and sat down on his lap, her legs dangling over the side of the big chair. She wrapped one arm around Jim's shoulder and sipped her drink. Sitting beside Hal on the sofa I scooted over close to him and he immediately put an arm around my shoulder and rubbed his way down to my tits. I reached out and took his flaccid cock in one hand while continuing to hold my drink with the other.

I squeezed and manipulated the soft cock in my hand feeling it grow in my hand. We talked and laughed while fondling each other. I noticed Jim's hand between Betsy's legs gently rubbing her furry little pussy. Betsy sat her bottle on the little end table beside the chair and started rubbing Jim's chest at the same time pulling his head down to kiss him.

I continued playing with Hal's cock which had become almost fully erect again. He was still rubbing my tits and gently pinching my erect nipples. Betsy pulled her mouth off of Jim's and leaning back against the arm of the chair threw one leg over the back beside his head leaving the other one dangling over the edge. She was spread wide open allowing Jim full access to her cum soaked hole.

He began rubbing harder and I could see a couple fingers spreading the lips of her wet cunt before disappearing up her horny snatch. Her ass was wriggling around in his lap as he finger fucked her.

The sight of his wife being lewdly fingered by another man plus my manipulations had Hal's cock rock hard again. He sat his drink down and taking mine from my hand, sat it down and pulled me to him gluing his mouth to mine in a long passionate kiss. I kept my grip on his hard cock while we kissed.

I heard Betsy moan softly as Jim's fingers were bringing her pleasure. Hal pulled his mouth off mine and standing up pulled me up as well and led me over to the small dinette table. Turning me around I took the hint and slid up onto the edge of the table. Hal had other ideas and gently nudged me whispering for me to lay back.

I lay back with my ass at the edge. He pulled my feet up so that they were resting on the edge as well. Pulling a chair up between my legs, Hal sat down and I felt his hot breath on the lips of my pussy. I then felt his tongue slowly slide up the length of my crack. He began to lick around my hole before pushing it up as far as he could. He kept licking and sucking my cunt until his tongue found my clit. I tensed and moaned when his mouth clamped around it, gently sucking. He knew he had found my glory spot! He licked and sucked it unmercifully; my ass shook and twitched as I could feel my orgasm building.

My eyes shut tight I had forgotten all about Jim and Betsy being totally engulfed in the pleasure Hal was giving me eating my cum lubed pussy. He obviously didn't mind the taste of his own jizm as he kept up his steady licking and sucking of my cunt.

All of a sudden without warning, a mind shattering orgasm numbed my brain. My body became a mass of nerve endings as the pleasure that shook me was so intense. Though I was screaming in pleasure it must have sounded as if I were in extreme pain! I held the back of Hal's head as tight as I could while undulating my ass up and down against his face. When it seemed that I was finally coming down, Hal would flick his tongue out holding it against my clit which would send me into another round of heaving orgasm.

Finally my little clit became too sensitive to touch and had to push Hal away. I lay there jerking and wheezing trying to catch my breath. When at last I opened my eyes, Hal was staring at me with a big grin "Feel good?" He teased.

"OH God yes!" Was about all I could manage to get out still breathing heavy. I glanced over at Jim to find him slouched down in the chair, his legs spread and Betsy kneeling between them her head bobbing up and down on his hard dick. She was sucking his cock while squeezing his balls. His head was thrown back on the chair and I knew he was enjoying himself as well.

I regained enough strength to straighten up and slowly slide off the edge of the table. From the flushed look on Hal's face I knew he was in need of shooting another load! He was still sitting in the chair; taking my hand he turned me around with my back facing him. I knew what he had in mind so lining his cock up with my pussy, squatted down on it. I flopped down on his hard dick sliding it all the way up my gooey cunt with ease. I had just squirted a generous amount of natural lubricant which made my hole slick and ready to be fucked.

Hal gripped the cheeks of my jiggling ass and I leaned forward resting my hands on his knees as I rode his cock.

In this position I could watch Betsy suck my husband's cock which was a very stimulating sight. Betsy was an expert cock sucker and I could tell she was having an effect on Jim by the look of lust on his face. I saw her jaws sink in and knew she was sucking his cock hard taking as much of it in her mouth as possible.

Hal was enjoying the ride I was giving him, his moaning was proof of that while rubbing and squeezing my ass. I slid up and down his hard pole while watching my husband having his big cock sucked by Hal's sexy wife.

After a few more minutes of cock sucking Betsy pulled her mouth off of Jim's cock and getting to her feet, pulled Jim up and led him over to the sofa. She flopped down on her back throwing one leg over the back while lifting the other one up offering her hot little honey pot to Jim's raging hard-on.

Jim crawled on and easily slid his saliva covered dick all the way up Betsy's cunt till his balls rested on her crack. Betsy threw her other leg over his shoulder and he began pumping that horny pussy. Jim had his legs spread just enough for me to see his cock filling Betsy's pussy. He was pumping away and she began to moan softly.

The erotic sight was getting me hot and I began to fuck Hal a little more aggressively now. I reached underneath between his legs and cupped his balls with one hand while bouncing up and down on his cock.

All of a sudden I stopped and slowly slid up the shaft of Hal's hard dick and got off. I grabbed his hand and pulling him to his feet, led him over to the sofa. I wanted to get a close-up view of Jim fucking Betsy!

I got on my knees in front of the sofa with my stomach laying on it, my head just inches away from Jim's pumping cock. Hal rubbed my ass a few times before sliding his cock back up my wet hole to start fucking me from behind.

I watched my husband's slimy cock sliding in and out of Betsy's stretched hole. Each time he pulled out to slam it home again, I noticed his cock was covered in a bubbly mixture of his cum and her pussy juice. It was dribbling down her crack as he fucked her.

Hal was pumping my dripping wet pussy with slow deliberate strokes while I was concentrating on the action going on right in my face. I got the urge to reach up and cup Jim's big gently swaying balls while he was fucking Betsy. His body tensed and he let out a small groan when he felt my fingers gently squeeze his nuts.

The sensation must felt good to him because he began to pump harder. Then I got a little braver and when he pulled out I released his balls and wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock. Ramming it up Betsy's hole before I knew what happened I suddenly felt something I had never felt before, another woman's pussy!

To my astonishment, instead of releasing my tight grip on Jim's slimy cock, I held on feeling Betsy's hot, furry little cunt each time Jim rammed it in. Hal must have been watching me because his strokes became harder his moaning louder as he was really slamming his cock up my cunt now.

All four us were moaning and grunting in pure animalistic pleasure now, two men's cocks slamming into two women's hot, horny cunts in an orgy of sex! Betsy began to shake and undulate her body in convulsive jerks as she was obviously the first to cum. She was squealing and yelling for Jim to "Fuck me, Oh God fuck me hard!"

I let go of my grip on Jim's cock so he could sink it up poor Betsy's quivering hole balls deep and make her cum which she did. Her legs were thrashing about, her ass jerking up off of the sofa to meet Jim's downward thrust as he sank his dick as deep up her cunt as he could making her scream with orgasmic lust. Then her entire body stiffened as she let out one last loud scream before sinking down into the sofa, her orgasm subsiding.

Jim was the next to blow his load as he began to grunt each time he rammed his thick pole up Betsy's already soaked pussy his strokes hard and powerful. I again grabbed his big ball sac squeezing his bloated nuts until he let out a long low groan and I could feel the seed emptying into Betsy's waiting cunt. She wrapped her legs around his side pinning him to her as he spewed his spunk inside her. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down kissing him as he finished pumping his cum into her.

I kept squeezing, milking the juice out of his sac until he finally went limp, and collapsing on top of Betsy for a few minutes before I watched him slowly ease his cock out of her cum filled pussy. The thick liquid ran out of Betsy's stretched and reddened pussy lips down her crack puddling up between her legs.

She just lay there after Jim had gotten up watching intently as Hal was hammering me from behind and I felt him tense up, yell, grunt and felt his hot jizm start spurting out splattering against the walls of my womb. He was pulling my ass back against his stomach, holding me still while he emptied his thick load into my thoroughly fucked pussy.

He wheezed and groaned for a few more minutes before slowly letting his semi hard cock slide out of my gooey cunt. As soon as the head popped out I reached underneath to let his cum drain into my hand as I excused myself to the bathroom. Betsy, regaining her composure, jumped up and went into the bathroom with me to clean up also.

We giggled and laughed while washing up. Betsy said "Honey, I hope you won't take offense but your husband is a great fuck!"

No, that didn't bother me and I returned the compliment, "Well, yes he is and Hal is not so bad either!" I assured her.

We finally cleaned and freshened up. Going back into the den we found the two guys sitting, sipping their beer and talking. Betsy and I had only garters hose and heels on as we paraded around the room knowing the men enjoyed watching our asses swaying and jiggling as we walked.

Betsy went out on the deck and brought us both back another wine cooler which was ice cold and tasted great. We both sat at the small dinette table joining the conversation.

Hal looked at Darla, "Honey, Jim has agreed that you two are going to spend the night here, in fact the entire weekend with us."

I glanced at Jim and he grinned back, "Yea, I told Hal that I will call tomorrow and let them know I won't be back to work until Tuesday morning." "Sound okay with you?"

Glad that we weren't making the long drive home that evening I heartily agreed. Leaning across the table toward Betsy I whispered, "I think our two horny husbands haven't had enough yet!"

Betsy laughed and nodded her head, "I think you're right," then looked at Jim to give him a sexy wink.

We all then settled into some conversation while sipping our drinks to let the anticipation build wondering what the two men hand in mind next!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds