• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Wife's Masturbation Vacations

Wife's Masturbation Vacations

We love Literotica for the positive joy and imagination it gives to others, and the positive effects it has upon the world.

A little background on my wife. She is a professional woman in her late thirties. She is highly educated, hard working and a wonderful mother. She is a pretty brunette, with womanly curves. She has fabulous breasts, with large and sensitive areola. Her pussy is completely shaved, as she loves the way it looks and feels when she, or I am playing with it. Oh, and one more thing she is highly orgasmic.

We have a satisfying sex life and to the best of my knowledge she masturbates only once or twice a week. From what I can tell, she usually masturbates with her trusty Magic Wand, that she says always produces a quick and intense orgasm. Though she does have a time where she lets it all hang out. Every two to three months she will go on a little overnight masturbation vacation. Business will take her into the city, she stays at a downtown hotel and she has a chance to completely relax without any chance of interruption from me or the kids. I believe she deserves the break from her daily busy life, so I encourage her to take this little break. She has told me that it is a great place to relax and be as uninhibited as she wants.

This is where she currently is as I write this. I am sure this is where some people would like to say that she is cheating on me, though for numerous reason I know this is not the case, plus she values this alone "private time" opportunity more than you can imagine. My wife has incredible orgasms while masturbating, and I am often curious why she does not masturbate more often. On this current "vacation" I noticed that she has brought with her, two of her large dildos, as she like one for her mouth and one for her pussy when she masturbates. One dildo is approximately seven inches in circumference with about eight inches of insert-able length. She brought her trusty Magic Wand. The other large dildo is a model that is seven and a half inches round, and has an insert-able length of over nine inches, and has a very large, pronounced cock head. She says she rarely ever uses this one for penetration, though she says she likes the idea that it is there in case she gets extra horny, and wants to try and fuck something huge. Both of the toys are exact replicas of extremely large cocks, just like the ones she likes to watch and that make her incredibly wet during the rare times she watches porn

She has moved up the size of her dildos over the years as she loves the sight, and feel of a large vibrating cock inside her. She says she loves the feeling of the dildos large cock head stretching her vaginal lips as it enters her. I have seen her orgasm almost instantly after only two inches of one of her large dildos has begun to enter her. It is amazing to see her still tight vagina accommodate almost the entire length of one of her bigger dildos.

She does not like to talk much about her masturbation escapades, as she believes a lady does not disclose such things. Over the years she has given me just enough information that I can describe what a typical overnight for her is like. The following is a culmination what she has mentioned in what a typical night with her toys is like: She arrives at the hotel and gets comfortable in her room. She takes her toys (she like to call them "The Boys") out of her suitcase, and plugs in her Magic Wand next to the bed. She changes into a satin slip that gives her easy access to her breasts and beautiful pussy. She of course wears no panties. She sometimes warms up with her Magic Wand to get her pussy nice and lubricated, as she says the more orgasms she has the wetter she gets.

After a few orgasms her pussy starts to ache for penetration. She takes her incredibly realistic dildo and slowly slips it in her mouth to get it nice and wet,ready for penetration. She says she likes to pretend it is a real cock that she is giving head to, and she is getting it hard and ready to fuck her sweet, tight pussy. She actually learned how to deep throat a penis by practicing on her dildos in this way. She swirls her tongue around its large bulbous head as her pussy instinctively gets wetter, knowing what is about to come. She then removes the dildo from her mouth, and it glimmers with her saliva.

She spreads her legs wide and puts the head of the large dildo at the entrance of her vagina. Before she slides it in, she uses the wetness of her pussy to coat the tip of the imitation cock, and then slides it up and down her swollen clitoris. At this point she cannot take it anymore, and her pussy begins to ache. She lowers the head of the dildo to the opening of her pussy and begins to push. She says there is always some resistance as it is such as big cock , even though she has had masturbatory intercourse with it's mighty form many, many times before.

She starts to orgasm quickly after the cock has started to penetrate her increasingly wet pussy. She continues to take the dildo inch by inch as it stretches her inner folds to the max. After she feels the head of the dildo tuck just past her cervix at the deepest reaches of her pussy she starts a slow, rhythmic fucking motion with the dildo and quickly starts to orgasm again. She loves to watch, and see how much of the huge realistic cock she is able to take. At this point there is usually an inch or less of the shaft that is left outside of her pussy. She then says she likes to get into a realistic fucking motion with the dildo, as she likes to close her eyes and imagine that she is fucking a real huge thick cock like the ones she sees in some of her magazines. At this point she also likes to raise one of her breasts to her mouth and suck on her nipple in rhythm to her fucking. She will also sometimes take her other dildo into her mouth, playing that she is pleasing two big cocks. Both of these techniques intensifies her orgasms. She has said that she will masturbate in this fashion for up to an hour before she is exhausted and spent from orgasms.

She has said that after her first masturbation session she will drift off to sleep sometimes with her dildo still nestled inside of her. She has said there have been times that she has woken up with the dildo still inside her throbbing pussy and has started to fuck "him" again as she is waking up and starting the whole process over again.

She describes that there are times that she removes her dildo after she fucks it and puts in on the pillow next her. When she wakes up she sees her substitute lover lying on the pillow, and it turns her on so much, she just has to fuck "him" again.

She says that she usually has about four or five "rounds" with her toys in a 24 hour period and countless orgasms. She then leaves for home, extremely sexually satisfied.

This is what makes her happy, and in turn makes me happy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Wife's Masturbation Vacations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds