Wife's Meeting At The Office

As I felt Jason enter me I winced a bit as I wasn't expecting to be stretched like I was being stretched. I felt his hands grab my hips and slowly pull me back onto him as he pushed forward. It seemed like the further he went in, the thicker his cock got. He stopped and allowed me to adjust and as soon as I started moving my hips, loving the feeling of this huge cock inside me, stretching me, he pulled me back and slammed the rest of his cock into me, taking me totally by surprise. His cock was so deep inside me. As I started to moan Keith pulled my head down and again his cock was deep in my mouth as Jason started moving in and out of me.

I was moaning around Keith's cock as Jason started slowly pumping his cock in and out of me. I felt my insides being pulled out every time Jason pulled his giant cock out. He soon started slamming in and out of me, gripping my hips so hard and pulling me back onto him every time he trust into me. I could hear the smacking sound of his body hitting my ass as he bottomed out in me. It was then I felt my cum start flowing out of me. I could feel it on my bare thighs and I knew I was coating Jason's cock with my cream. I knew I wasn't far and pulled my mouth up off, from Keith's cock. I looked back at Jason and told him to fuck me harder. He grabbed my hips harder and started slamming into me as I met each of his thrusts, pushing back as hard as I could. Within seconds I was cumming and gushing all around Jason's cock. I felt my juices squirting and running down my legs. Jason thrust one last time, deep inside of me and held me there as I felt his cock swell and then shoot his cum so hard. He held me there and I could feel his thick cock pulsing as my juices continued pouring out of me around his cock. When he finally pulled his huge cock slowly out of me, his and my cum poured out of my stretched pussy.

Keith stood up and bent me over the conference table. He took his cock and guided it easily into my wet, drenched, gaping pussy. Keith told me I had so much cum all over me. He pulled

his cock out of me and started rubbing the head of his cock around my ass. Jason pulled me from the table and again I was bent over as Jason guided my head to his cum drenched cock. I took his softening cock in my mouth and was shocked at how big he still was. My cream and his cum coated his thick long black shaft and balls. I licked and sucked all over him, cleaning us off of him. I felt Keith grab my hip with one hand as he held his cock at the opening of my ass and slowly start to push into me. His head popped in and he slowly went all the way in me until I felt his body against mine.

As Keith began to fuck my ass, Jason's cock was getting hard again. I was trying to take as much of his cock in my throat as I could fit. My hand grasped his cock at the base and pumped him as I held him deep in my throat, I could actually feel the rim around his head scrapping the walls of my throat. Keith started pounding my ass and as I clenched down on him I could feel another orgasm ripping through my pussy. My body started shaking and I knew just to give my body to them. I went limp as spasms shot through my body so hard that I pushed Keith's cock out of my ass.

Keith caught me before I fell and he backed himself up to the table, holding me in front of him, his cock rubbing my ass as my skirt fell back to its place. It was then he sat on the edge of the table and pulled me up, sitting on him facing Jason. Keith raised my ass up and again guided his cock to my ass and lowered me onto his long shaft. Jason moved between my spread legs and guided his huge cock to my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his back as he pushed into me. I put my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to me. He kissed me so hard as he started driving in and out of me. I felt so full. Keith's cock in my ass as I was being pounded by Jason's thick, beautiful, long black cock. I felt myself getting ready to explode again and as I gushed around Jason's cock it made him just fuck me harder. He drove so hard in and out of me that my pussy kept gushing around his cock. I came so hard that my ass and pussy started spasming, clutching at both cocks which sent Keith and Jason over the edge. Jason pounded into me so hard and finally started shooting into my pussy as I felt Keith's cock start pulsing and cumming in my ass.

It was at that point that I started pumping harder and harder into my wife, finally letting go with a huge load of cum that I shot deep into her pussy as our mouth's locked. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock as she milked every drop of cum from my cock. Our lips parted as she continued talking, so softly....

The three of us stayed like that for quite a while, resting until Jason pulled out of me. He guided me off of Keith, Keith's cock still buried in my tight ass. Keith slowly pulled out of me and turned me to him and pushed me down to clean his cock. As I took his cock in my mouth, Jason moved next to him and my hand wrapped around his thick, drenched cock. I went back and forth cleaning every drop of our cum off of their bodies and cock, savoring the taste. I was then pulled up and kissed both of them as Keith slowly zippered up my blouse.

It was then that I moved down her clothed body until I was between her cum covered stocking and crotchless thong, which framed Margaret's beautiful, swollen, dripping wet pussy. My mouth covered her opening and I slowly moved my tongue inside of her as I sucked our combined juices out of her pussy. Once I had a mouth full of her juices and my come, I moved back up her body. My wife reached up, wrapping her hands around my neck and pulled my mouth down until our mouths met and we both savored our cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1067 milliseconds